X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tar.Aldarion View Post
    http://wgno.com/2014/09/26/two-local...ith-a-student/

Authorities say the 16 yr old is recovering nicely at a local hospital from abrasions to the hands, caused by receiving over 6000 hi-fives from fellow students the day after this story broke.
    Apparently a threesome involving 32 year old married mum of three; another 24 year old teacher and the 16 year old student (now 17). Link off the above indicates the three way relationship had been going on for some time. I mean, wow. It's obviously highly unethical and inappropriate and the two women involved will rightly go to jail, etc. But your man is going to be considered a local legend!
    "Worldly wisdom teaches that it is better for reputation to fail conventionally than to succeed unconventionally." - John Maynard Keynes

Comment

Originally posted by Lord Finkel View Post
      Nice one, also Falcao is better than Costa. We just need a few people who know how to defend
      n1

Comment

Originally posted by LuckyLloyd View Post
        Apparently a threesome involving 32 year old married mum of three; another 24 year old teacher and the 16 year old student (now 17). Link off the above indicates the three way relationship had been going on for some time. I mean, wow. It's obviously highly unethical and inappropriate and the two women involved will rightly go to jail, etc. But your man is going to be considered a local legend!
        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kIfOjkB17BA
        ﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿

Comment

Originally posted by DeadParrot View Post
          Kilkenny has done its usual number on me.
          A wedding fair was a terrible, terrible idea.
          I cannot stress this enough.
          And a holiday show in the red cow.
          What fresh hell is this?
          People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
          Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
          https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

What fresh hell is this?
            Has she done something spectacularly nice recently for you to be going through all this?

Comment

Commentator is tilting me calling him Amaltifino the whole time
              Go big or go homeless.

Comment

What fresh hell is this?
                If you start off soft, you'll never get control back. Rule with an iron hand in a velvet glove. Like me .
                Official Head Marshall of Waterford Gay Pride Festival 2015

Comment

Originally posted by mdoug View Post
                  Ffs, Leroy 'Four' too apparently. Fuck right off plz
                  Go big or go homeless.

Comment

Originally posted by mdoug View Post
                    But we're 4th now Dougie. Silver linings. I'd take 4th next May but it's a start for now.

Comment

What fresh hell is this?
                      I was out shopping recently and saw the future MrsDP across the aisles and I have to say it was like being in the presence of a movie star
                      Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Boyles/ipoker down (again) for everyone?

Back now
                        Last edited by KK82; 05-10-14, 16:13.

Comment

Originally posted by dobman88 View Post
                          But we're 4th now Dougie. Silver linings. I'd take 4th next May but it's a start for now.
                          I want 3rd min and within 10 points of 2nd place if 4th.
                          Go big or go homeless.

Comment

Originally posted by Emmet View Post
                            Add ibuprofen(can take both at same time). Heat / massage / shower.

Don't drive.
                            Not driving is not an option I'm afraid, will be keeping it to a minimum.
                            Its ridiculously painful and debilitating for such a small thing to have wrong if its as sore in the morning I doubt I'll be going to work.

I have some difine so going to add them as well, sounds like they are appropriate, it is just a muscle strain isn't it.
                            Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Were you sleeping under an open window SP?

Comment

Glolm

﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿

Comment

The sakho gamble as captain in ff didn't pay off, close but no cigar.

Comment

Originally posted by White Knight View Post
                                    Were you sleeping under an open window SP?
                                    Went to bed with wet hair I'd say.

Some manuka honey rubbed in should do the trick.
                                    This too shall pass.

Comment

Originally posted by NiceandcoolTrig View Post
                                      Thought he was gonna do it with a minute to go in Rnd1.

Seemed to be chaos in the corner at end of Rnd2. "Stool! Stool! Artem, Stool! Fucking hell".
                                      Get it yourself

Comment

anybody able to swap 20 on boyles for my stars?

Comment

What fresh hell is this?
                                          Whipped. I went to one wedding show as a concession, that will be that. I'll book the honeymoon myself, certainly won't be going to any shows for it.

Comment

Any good recap vids of the last series of Love/Hate on youtube? I find myself struggling to remember the details. Tempted to watch the last episode before the return of the Nidge this evening.

Comment

Nevermind
                                              Last edited by Percy007; 05-10-14, 19:15. Reason: sorted

Comment

Looking to buy a decent 2nd hand car. Who was the man to speak to around these parts again?
                                                You are technically correct...the best kind of correct
                                                World Record Holder for Long Distance Soul Reads: May 7th 2011

Comment

Originally posted by Percy007 View Post
                                                  What do you use to watch RTE player in the UK?
                                                  Chrome + Hola.org

Comment

Originally posted by Kayroo View Post
                                                    Looking to buy a decent 2nd hand car. Who was the man to speak to around these parts again?
                                                    Rag2rar

Comment

Originally posted by 5starpool View Post
                                                      Whipped. I went to one wedding show as a concession, that will be that. I'll book the honeymoon myself, certainly won't be going to any shows for it.
                                                      admittedly whipped.
                                                      It's an odd sadomasochistic variation but kinky nonetheless
                                                      People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                                                      Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                                                      https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Originally posted by darwinatemyhamster View Post
                                                        Any good recap vids of the last series of Love/Hate on youtube? I find myself struggling to remember the details. Tempted to watch the last episode before the return of the Nidge this evening.
                                                        SPOILER
                                                        Police made a mess of surveillance op, stopped it to save Tommy.
                                                        Fran and Nidge close to splitsville. Fran put dentist in a suitcase.
                                                        Nidge needlessly went after pipe bomb making traveller.
                                                        Siobhan turning grass.
                                                        IRA plot appeared to come to an end with Dano dead and girl in jail.
                                                        Debbie dead of overdose. Elmo and Aido still sly bastards.
                                                        Trish has nice arse.

Comment

Doc Farrell!
                                                          "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
                                                            Doc Farrell!
                                                            Yeah? Does he still post here??

Comment

Yeah? Does he still post here??

don't think so but worthy of a look not too far from your home turf

Comment

Originally posted by ArmaniJeans View Post
                                                                SPOILER
                                                                Police made a mess of surveillance op, stopped it to save Tommy.
                                                                Fran and Nidge close to splitsville. Fran put dentist in a suitcase.
                                                                Nidge needlessly went after pipe bomb making traveller.
                                                                Siobhan turning grass.
                                                                IRA plot appeared to come to an end with Dano dead and girl in jail.
                                                                Debbie dead of overdose. Elmo and Aido still sly bastards.
                                                                Trish has nice arse.
                                                                Excellent, thankyou. And this of course...

SPOILER

Comment

This song is fucking awesome. Great video too..

Tickets for Jamie's biggest show ever at Finsbury Park are on sale now - https://JamieT.lnk.to/FinsburyParkSign up to the Jamie T mailing list - https://jami...
                                                                  I hold silver in tit for tat, and I love you for that

Comment

Just noticed today that my internal monologue has a Scottish accent. No idea how long that's been going on.
                                                                    Gone full 'Glinner' since June 2022.

Comment

You know the way Facebook has 'suggested groups' show up on your page based on what you post, what you write in messages, what you click etc.

Well Facebook decided to 'suggest' the 'Adults with Social Anxiety' group to me.

GFY Facebook.
                                                                      Poker Podcast Playlist

Comment

Originally posted by CourierCollie View Post
                                                                        Just noticed today that my internal monologue has a Scottish accent. No idea how long that's been going on.
                                                                        like this I assume?

Comment

Tony Romo is a bastard with his delay of fucking game penalty the utter bastarddddddd! 4/5 in handicap acca :'(
                                                                          Go big or go homeless.

Comment

Ronaldo turning 30 this season and *still* getting better. Getting close to GOAT territory.
                                                                            Profit before people.

Comment

Bills with a 58 yd field goal to win! Boom. Always a load of games going to the wire

Comment

Originally posted by The Situation View Post
                                                                                Ronaldo turning 30 this season and *still* getting better. Getting close to GOAT territory.
                                                                                Saw Gary Linekar on Twitter saying that he was ridiculous making it look so easy. He hasn't had any bad injury either afair. Some going.

Comment

Originally posted by The Situation View Post
                                                                                  Was it not generally accepted him and Messi were the two GOAT already? Does anyone else really come close?

It is sick to think about how consistently brilliant he has been though. You have to wonder when will he slow down. Can't see him being anything but the best/second best player in the world for the next 2-3 seasons anyway.
                                                                                  Poker Podcast Playlist

Comment

Originally posted by Jam-Fly View Post
                                                                                    Was it not generally accepted him and Messi were the two GOAT already? Does anyone else really come close?
                                                                                    Maradona was certainly greater than either of them.

Never saw Pele in action, or Cruyuff.

Comment

Boom Saints pulling it out of the bag. Now for the Chargers to make it a good night.

Comment

Next series currently being filmed in Romania

Her sky-ness
                                                                                        © 5starpool

Comment

Maradona was certainly greater than either of them.

Never saw Pele in action, or Cruyuff.
                                                                                          really? I never saw Maradona but just looking at his record, it's hard to see how he could match Messi and Ronaldo. He won the league in Argentina (once) and Italy (twice in seven years) and the World Cup. His scoring record isn't near theirs and I struggle to see how his impact on games could've been near Messi or Ronaldo's.

Outside Messi and Ronaldo, Zidane is probably the best player I've ever seen 'live'. And as great as Zidane was, he was most definitely third in the list after Messi and Ronaldo.

I've always assumed those seeing Maradonna up there with Messi/Ronaldo were either: a) glorifying the past b) putting too much weight in the World Cup win or c) both.
                                                                                          Poker Podcast Playlist

Comment

Love/hate spoilers please.

I wont be watching it till tomorrow night.
                                                                                            This too shall pass.

Comment

Originally posted by oleras View Post
                                                                                              Love/hate spoilers please.

I wont be watching it till tomorrow night.
                                                                                              Almost has to be watched on the night now.
                                                                                              Every cunt spoils it on facebook, and the monday newspapers love nothing more than splashing a dead body photo on the front page.

Comment

Nah, it's all Peter Capaldi. Totally missed 'The Thick of It' when it was originally broadcast, have watched all 4 series twice, over the last three weeks

Actor Peter Capaldi achieves legendary status in his performance for the movie "In The Loop"The US President and UK Prime Minister fancy a war. But not every...

Comment

Originally posted by CourierCollie View Post
                                                                                                  Nah, it's all Peter Capaldi. Totally missed 'The Thick of It' when it was originally broadcast, have watched all 4 series twice, over the last three weeks

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0MSScBIopM8
                                                                                                  Internal monologue a sweary angry man?
                                                                                                  ﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿

Comment

Originally posted by Micknail View Post
                                                                                                    Internal monologue a sweary angry man?
                                                                                                    Yeah. Probably only noticed it, as had a rare bit of not listening to something in the natural history museum.

Comment

RIP Nidge

Comment

Love Hate.
                                                                                                        Fuck yeah.
                                                                                                        I hold silver in tit for tat, and I love you for that

Comment

Sigh was playing IPO sat, went downstairs to watch Love Hate and completely forgot about it.

Comment

Hazards penalty was ridiculous.

Comment

Originally posted by shano1888 View Post
                                                                                                              Hazards penalty was ridiculous.

Last edited by CHDad; 05-10-14, 21:56.

Comment

Originally posted by Jam-Fly View Post
                                                                                                                really? I never saw Maradona
                                                                                                                This is where your post should have ended.

Comment

First night sitting beside the fire drinking whiskey listening to the wind and rain in a long time. Winter is coming....
                                                                                                                  Jayzus, Sheila! I forgot me feckin' trousers

Comment

Originally posted by Pat Mustard View Post
                                                                                                                    First night sitting beside the fire drinking whiskey listening to the wind and rain in a long time. Winter is coming....
                                                                                                                    nothing as nice as coming home from work, lighting a fire log . closing the blinds. putting on the PJs and sitting on your ass while looking out the window at the stormy rain! love it
                                                                                                                    Her sky-ness
                                                                                                                    © 5starpool

Comment

Originally posted by Pat Mustard View Post
                                                                                                                      Perfect thing to do of an evening. Think I'll join you.
                                                                                                                      Greenore it is.

Comment

glorifying the past
                                                                                                                        Probably.

In their Group F World Cup match late last month, Argentina and Iran were still deadlocked after 90 minutes. With the game in stoppage time and the score tied a…

Comment

Originally posted by Denny Crane View Post
                                                                                                                          Yeah that's a great article. I think that sets out in black and white why Messi has to be considered > Ronaldo atm. I think at this point, it'll be a question of who can maintain this standard for longer when it comes to deciding the greatest in history.

Originally posted by hotspur View Post
                                                                                                                          This is where your post should have ended.
                                                                                                                          I'd honestly like to hear some arguments saying why Maradona should be considered as good as Ronaldo or Messi.
                                                                                                                          Poker Podcast Playlist

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X