This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jam-Fly View Post
    surely we met each other at some stage before that??
    Around 99% sure no. Remember either paul or eamonn telling me they met you in the brog and you were talking about me and my reaction was pretty much, who the fuck.. oh the lads friend yeah I've never met the chap haha

I don't think we had anyway, if I were a betting man I'd even bet on it
    Go big or go homeless.

Comment

Originally posted by mdoug View Post
      Around 99% sure no. Remember either paul or eamonn telling me they met you in the brog and you were talking about me and my reaction was pretty much, who the fuck.. oh the lads friend yeah I've never met the chap haha

I don't think we had anyway, if I were a betting man I'd even bet on it
      Possibly. Assumed I would've met you at the Macau or in Cork or something back in the good ole days of 2008
      Poker Podcast Playlist

Comment

Originally posted by Lazare View Post
        Fun game. What picture have you got in your head for bbv regs you've never met?

The Situation - Slightly skinny pasty lad, always wears runners. Track suit sometimes.
        Never met him but this seems like a very bad read indeed, a very bad read.

Comment

Originally posted by Hectorjelly View Post
          Never met him but this seems like a very bad read indeed, a very bad read.
          I don't think its too far off. Have met him. Tracksuits maybe a little.off but rest is pretty true.
          This may or may not be an original thought of my own.
          All efforts were made to make this thought original but with the abundance of thoughts in the world the originality of this thought cannot be guaranteed.
          The author is not liable for any issue arising from the platitudinous nature of this post.

Comment

Razorlight - In the Morning (From the Album "Razorlight"
            Last edited by mdoug; 03-10-14, 06:22. Reason: stupid other video didn't have the ending
            Go big or go homeless.

Comment

Urgh... Drink and work is a fuckin awful mixture. Tomorrow I am going to fuckin deny deny and goddamnit deny everything that may or may not happened.

On the plus side, there was a raffle in work and I won 4 free tickets to a clippers game. One of my bucket list items for LA I now have for free 😎
              No beast so fierce but knows some touch of pity, but I know none, therefore am no beast.

Comment

Originally posted by pokerhand View Post
                Urgh... Drink and work is a fuckin awful mixture. Tomorrow I am going to fuckin deny deny and goddamnit deny everything that may or may not happened.

On the plus side, there was a raffle in work and I won 4 free tickets to a clippers game. One of my bucket list items for LA I now have for free ��
                Have a morning beer and it'll make you feel grand until like half hour before your break. Then have a naggin at lunch and you'll be grand. You can trust me. I have had lots of jobs.

Seriously though congrats on the tickets, sweeeeeet!!
                Go big or go homeless.

Comment

Breakfast Club Crew checking in.
                  Last edited by Jam-Fly; 03-10-14, 07:23. Reason: *Breakfast Club CREW
                  Poker Podcast Playlist

Comment

Breakfast Club checking in.
                    May you live in interesting times!

Comment

SPOILER

Map of how the world would look if it was organised on a Country Area/Population Ratio.

Ireland one of only 4 countries that would stay put. Boring.

Poor 'ol Brits stuck down on the Equator would be fun

Comment

The award for best named TV Show goes to Channel 4's Scrotal Recall.

The premise of the sitcom is quite good. 20 Something fella gets an STI and has to tell his all of his previous sexual partners. Seems that each episode recounts some of what happened on each adventure. The first episode is decent enough and its worth a punt.

Comment

Jesus. Giving the Germans oil. Fifth Reich within ten years.
                          "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

Easy to 'guess' what someone looks like when their pic is easy to attain from their sig tbf. I'm onto you tar

Also @jamfly, when I met ya in footie I had no idea what to expect. I expected a scrawny kid for some reason because you hung out with tobin and lopez and they are skinny as fuck
                            Nope, didn't look at his sig.

It's pissing outside, gonna be a fun cycle!

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
                              Jesus. Giving the Germans oil. Fifth Reich within ten years.
                              Unification Day today, probably plotting as we speak.

Comment

Originally posted by coillcam View Post
                                The award for best named TV Show goes to Channel 4's Scrotal Recall.

The premise of the sitcom is quite good. 20 Something fella gets an STI and has to tell his all of his previous sexual partners. Seems that each episode recounts some of what happened on each adventure. The first episode is decent enough and its worth a punt.
                                Yeah thought it was quite good. Main guy is Johnny Flynn, a decent musician who just about got ignored while all those around him got wanked over and made a fortune!

He's friends with Noah & the Whale, dated Laura Marling, played with Mumford & Sons.

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Comment

Breakfast Club Crew checking in.
                                  What did you have for breakfast?
                                  ﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿

Comment

Happy National Potato Day everybody!

Comment

Originally posted by Megatron View Post
                                      Happy National Potato Day everybody!
                                      Spuds for breakfast?
                                      ﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿

Comment

Originally posted by Micknail View Post
                                        Spuds for breakfast?
                                        Hash Browns obv.

Comment

Originally posted by Megatron View Post
                                          Hash Browns obv.
                                          Potato_bread

Paleo Bros heads exploding

Plus, this Rank stuff

SPOILER
                                          ﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿

Comment

Trying out samples of spuds for next weeks chips. So I am having chips for breakfast.
                                            His rival it seems, had broken his dreams,By stealing the girl of his fancy.Her name was Magill, and she called herself Lil,But everyone knew her as Nancy.

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cq3tq6qfmj8
                                              His rival it seems, had broken his dreams,By stealing the girl of his fancy.Her name was Magill, and she called herself Lil,But everyone knew her as Nancy.

Comment

Originally posted by Micknail View Post
                                                Potato_bread

Paleo Bros heads exploding

Plus, this Rank stuff

SPOILER
                                                I had potato pizza once...delish. It was like those doe-fin-whas on a pizza base.
                                                This too shall pass.

Comment

Originally posted by rounders123
                                                  Strewlpeter

AKA Walter Bishop
                                                  That is freaky good.

Comment

Originally posted by Theresa View Post
                                                    I've met a lot of the old boards poker regs.

I'm trying to think of who I haven't met.
                                                    I haven't met a soul from here.

Comment

Originally posted by Tar.Aldarion View Post

For those that haven't seen me, your guesses?
                                                      Prob pop in sat incognito.

Men and women have turned up to beers pretending to be me.
                                                      For ages people thought I was this hawt Australian chick that was me as her halloween costume.
                                                      Regular hair
                                                      Aged 29-32
                                                      Below average weight per height; waist size 30/32
                                                      Quite tall - 6'1''-3''
                                                      Dress well - hipster

Comment

3 hours to kill in dublin, any suggestions?

Observations so far, every shop that closed down has been replaced by a Starbucks.

Comment

Tar

Comment

Originally posted by FeetMagic View Post
                                                            Can someone give a very quick tl;dr on the meter situation? My boss was raving away at lunch yesterday about how they cannot force you into a contract because it's a private company. In the back of my head I knew he was wrong from discussions here but I've skipped over the related posts so couldn't put together any argument. Need the ammo for future reference.
                                                            You would need to disconnect your mains from the water supply to avoid the charge. Every time you turn the tap on you are implicitly and legally agreeing to the service.
                                                            Carl Sagan - Pale Blue Dot

Comment

Originally posted by bohsman View Post

Observations so far, every shop that closed down has been replaced by a Starbucks.
                                                              Welcome home pissy auld day out park your self in a pub and sip pints of guinness doing a crossword engaging with locals and tourists.

Comment

Put nsfw tags on the naked man pic plz

Comment

Book of Kells is worth a goo. The library afterwards is worth the entrance fee alone, and most Irish people haven't been since they were at school AFAICT.
                                                                  "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

Originally posted by AndyFatBastard View Post
                                                                    Book of Kells is worth a goo. The library afterwards is worth the entrance fee alone, and most Irish people haven't been since they were at school AFAICT.
                                                                    Never been gonna do that soon
                                                                    airport, lol

Comment

Originally posted by Tar.Aldarion View Post
                                                                      icky is a suave beer crafting legend.
                                                                      Freaky, you're really really good at this.
                                                                      Official Head Marshall of Waterford Gay Pride Festival 2015

Comment

Jameson factory in Smithfield.

Comment

Originally posted by AndyFatBastard View Post
                                                                          Actually have never been, on it.

I see molly wheeled her barrow around the corner as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Sickpuppy View Post
                                                                            Welcome home pissy auld day out park your self in a pub and sip pints of guinness doing a crossword engaging with locals and tourists.
                                                                            Cheers Mick, have actually enjoyed walking around in the rain the last few hours, been a long hot summer in Malta. Not as cold as I was expecting here either which is a bonus.

Comment

Theres prob only a handful of people here I can picture IRL. Less than 10 definitely.

Comment

Cheers Mick, have actually enjoyed walking around in the rain the last few hours, been a long hot summer in Malta. Not as cold as I was expecting here either which is a bonus.
                                                                                Cornacupia on wicklow street has nce vegetarian food im told.
                                                                                Spelling is probably wrong

Comment

...On the subject of potatoes...

Comment

Originally posted by Gimmeabreak
                                                                                    "perfection in equine form"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e0nnZknQOPc
                                                                                    Goosebumps every time, prob my fav piece of sporting commentary.
                                                                                    Profit before people.

Comment

I expect Dublin to be entirely made up of Starbucks and Dealz within a few years.

You're better off.

Comment

I do spend an inordinate amount of time naked around cats, gotta be a winner there.

Regular hair
                                                                                        Aged 29-32
                                                                                        Below average weight per height; waist size 30/32
                                                                                        Quite tall - 6'1''-3''
                                                                                        Dress well - hipster
                                                                                        hair little longer than average.
                                                                                        im younger than that
                                                                                        average waist but I dont agree that its those figures
                                                                                        shorter than that, well under 6.
                                                                                        Usually dress well but nay hipstery. Although do chinos count?

Originally posted by luckforsome View Post
                                                                                        Now that's a spicy potatah.

Bohsman, eat in cornucopia, it's very good. It's packed constantly for a reason. Mmm.

Comment

Hitch,TommyGunne, Kayroo, CourierCollie, Dice75, Solskjaer, Hectorjelly, RichieLawlor, Iago, BubbleKing, jackyback, careca, digiman, Hornswaggle & DBC () and know Theresa in real life.

That's too many internet people already imo (most from an IPB football match in fairness).

Comment

Funnily enough despite being from about 3 minutes away and knowing all the same people in Tralee all my life careca is one of the few BBVers I haven't met.

Comment

Originally posted by Keane View Post
                                                                                              Funnily enough despite being from about 3 minutes away and knowing all the same people in Tralee all my life careca is one of the few BBVers I haven't met.
                                                                                              Originally posted by Denny Crane View Post
                                                                                              You're better off.
                                                                                              .
                                                                                              All efforts were made to make this thought original but with the abundance of thoughts in the world the originality of this thought cannot be guaranteed.
                                                                                              The author is not liable for any issue arising from the platitudinous nature of this post.

Comment

Is Eden restaurant any good?

Comment

.
                                                                                                  I always thought Denny was a nice fella, feel slightly insulted now

Comment

Originally posted by Keane View Post
                                                                                                    I always thought Denny was a nice fella, feel slightly insulted now
                                                                                                    I haven't met anyone new to me from here in ages it feels like. Last year I met HectorJelly in the Fitz and iSnow at the start of the infamous HHE night out, those were the last two I think. We defo should have Autumn/Christmas drinks this year.

Comment

Via The Fiver - He really is a muppet

“I’ve got some CV and experience that says I can do that and I can turn around this situation. I’ve got to lean on that. Nobody else is going to lean on it so it’s important that I do. So I will go home and shine my manager of the year trophy to give myself a bit of confidence and come in tomorrow” – Alan Pardew

Comment

Originally posted by Emmet View Post
                                                                                                        Hitch,TommyGunne, Kayroo, CourierCollie, Dice75, Solskjaer, Hectorjelly, RichieLawlor, Iago, BubbleKing, jackyback, careca, digiman, Hornswaggle & DBC () and know Theresa in real life.

That's too many internet people already imo (most from an IPB football match in fairness).
                                                                                                        Ah my Peter Schmeichel esque performance

Comment

Originally posted by Lord Finkel View Post
                                                                                                          Ah my Peter Schmeichel esque performance
                                                                                                          More of a Neville Southall.

Comment

More of a Neville Southall.
                                                                                                            Neville at his peak, ya I'll wear that

Comment

UPC in Dublin 7 been going down constantly the last 24 hours.. so f***ing annoying
                                                                                                              Go big or go homeless.

Comment

UPC in Dublin 7 been going down constantly the last 24 hours.. so f***ing annoying
                                                                                                                Doug old pal, why are people giving you money

Comment

Guess who is who?
                                                                                                                  SPOILER
                                                                                                                  Is that how you crash a wedding? yes it is, Bionic Barry, yes it is.

Comment

Hitch and DP the two in the middle?

Comment

Originally posted by ionapaul View Post
                                                                                                                      Yea but in what order? Nice try.
                                                                                                                      X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
                                                                                                                      Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

Originally posted by ionapaul View Post
                                                                                                                        Denny and Rigs on the right. Icarus on the leftish. Dunno who is on far left but Dave is definitely the one standing behind them in the long leather jacket.

Comment

Icky looks more like Wee Man everytime I see him

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X