• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Walter Mitty
    The 5 shows will go ahead
    Originally posted by The-Rigger
    Wager?
    It's not impossible, but only if there are strick agreements made on how many there will be going forward.
    Might be worth 20 quid for interest?
    Originally posted by Walter Mitty
    We'll put that in your win camp so. 20 bones for lolev, upto you.
    Done €20
    Still hasn't paid. Bad form.
    X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
    Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

Originally posted by CHD View Post
      He'll be about as interesting as watching you shove that big cigar up your hole dobby, but he might even enjoy it as much as you would enjoy that.
      I was wondering when you were gonna show the anger. Let it out, that train through Bray must have been horrific.

Comment

Originally posted by The-Rigger View Post
        He owes himself monies from his last longest bet

Comment

Originally posted by dobman88 View Post
          I was wondering when you were gonna show the anger. Let it out, that train through Bray must have been horrific.
          You should go down the well next, seem to have burst onto the scene out of nowhere, slipping in here and there, international man of mystery.

cribs or bloods?
          black or white?
          Jimmy Saville or Rolf Harris?
          airport, lol

Comment

Originally posted by 5starpool View Post
            Wait til you're pushing 40 and see how you've wasted your life then!
            What was for tea baldy. I won't ask 3 times.

Comment

Standard finks

What you mean you were wondering? You think of me as an angry person and was waiting for me to blow so you are rising me?

Bray is hell the train journey was horrific.

Comment

Standard finks

What you mean you were wondering? You think of me as an angry person and was waiting for me to blow so you are rising me?

You're such a drunken gobshite. Go to bed.

Comment

You're such a drunken gobshite. Go to bed.
                  I don't get drunk lottie

Comment

I don't get drunk lottie
                    I'm not even joking. In all seriousness you talk some awful shite.

Comment

Originally posted by eamonhonda View Post
                      You should go down the well next, seem to have burst onto the scene out of nowhere, slipping in here and there, international man of mystery.

cribs or bloods?
                      black or white?
                      Jimmy Saville or Rolf Harris?
                      Nah, I don't have enough life experience for a well. Would be pointless.

Bloods.
                      Black.
                      Rolf, he looks like he would be the more gentle of the two

Comment

I'm not even joking. In all seriousness you talk some awful shite.
                        Dobby quick with the like, yourself himself and Rolf harris can go fuck yourselves.

And lottie people only like your posts out of habit at this stage, you haven't had a funny post since 2012. You cunt

Comment

tbh, it's the sig at the bottom that makes it look like an angry face flipping the world off which makes you seem kinda angry.

Comment

Dobby quick with the like, yourself himself and Rolf harris can go fuck yourselves.

And lottie people only like your posts out of habit at this stage, you haven't had a funny post since 2012. You cunt
                            Making a twat of yourself as usual. Sort yourself out.

Comment

Found a pic on the old work computer from ages back that one of the lads took

Jeez I don't normally look that tanned, wish I could hold onto it. I was the first day back after a six week trip to Barcelona. I'd had a few holidays saved up so decided to use them all at once.

It gets quite cold airside in the winter months.
                              airport, lol

Comment

Making a twat of yourself as usual. Sort yourself out.
                                You need to drink as much as me. At least then there'd be some craic out of ya.

Comment

You need to drink as much as me. At least then there'd be some craic out of ya.
                                  Stop quoting me.

Comment

Imagine how much more you could have made if he didn't river that straight.
                                    That's a pretty sick post in Winning! wsop thread. I think he would be sick enough already

Comment

That's a pretty sick post in Winning! wsop thread. I think he would be sick enough already
                                      Thanks, wasn't trying to be sick just pointing out what he could have won.

Comment

Should prob change his username imo.

Comment

He won $100,000 tbh, he can't be sick, he couldn't be sick - or he'd be puking over money, then he'd have to clean the money but the money would never smell right again, so then anytime he tried to pay for anything there would be the this awkward moment where the person handling the money would sniff and smell the air, maybe comment that something smelled sick, and then quickly realise that it was from the notes he was handing them.

Which would be sick.
                                          airport, lol

Comment

Thanks, wasn't trying to be sick just pointing out what he could have won.
                                            Probably aware of that.

Should prob change his username imo.
                                            lol, didn't spot that.

What is eamonhonda doing to sheep in the airport at night?

Comment

Probably aware of that.

lol, didn't spot that.

You're from Kerry. You know.

Comment

Probably aware of that.

lol, didn't spot that.

You're trying to make plenty of friends tonight mate.

Comment

You're from Kerry. You know.
                                                  Fuck it, walked into that one. wp

Comment

Comment

Off tomorrow, bored tonight. Was chatting to a few mates on facebook earlier but they were either going to work or bed depending where in the world they were so you lot will just have to do.

Comment

Comment

I'll leave ye to it so boys. Have fun.

Comment

I'll leave ye to it so boys. Have fun.
                                                            Don't leave yet.

Comment

Don't leave us...

Comment

Originally posted by Emmet View Post
                                                                @NewApproach (we talked about this before) and anyone else who's looking to improve their internet security.

LastPass premium edition free for 6 months. I bought a year (£10) in March and have gotten ridiculous use from it.

Master Password & 2 step Authentication using your mobile phone (Transakt). Stores your passwords for every site you wish, gives you the ability to create super-strong passwords and ranks your passwords that you have chosen.

Also notifies you if you are using the same password on two different sites, if your e-mail address has ever been part of spam / hashtable dump and allows you to use passwords in apps on phones as well (again no memorizing needs doing).

It's easily worth the £10er a year, but sure get it for free for 6 months anyway.
                                                                always use the same passwords, never any hassles. I think you are making too big a deal of it. Big windows on this place you went.

Originally posted by RasTa View Post
                                                                I think I hate this person the most in the world, very irrational hatred too but any time he opens his mouth......Must be the Ozzie part of him

Who is it?
                                                                airport, lol

Comment

Found a pic on the old work computer from ages back that one of the lads took

Jeez I don't normally look that tanned, wish I could hold onto it. I was the first day back after a six week trip to Barcelona. I'd had a few holidays saved up so decided to use them all at once.

It gets quite cold airside in the winter months.
                                                                  I can't stop laughing at this.

Comment

airport, lol

Comment

Well.

Comment

Well.

Comment

Well
                                                                          airport, lol

Comment

"We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Originally posted by ArmaniJeans View Post
                                                                              I was hoping you'd stick up a $1/$2 handhistory with a few technical poker questions for your 10K post.
                                                                              There's nobody left that plays consistently at my level.
                                                                              Official Head Marshall of Waterford Gay Pride Festival 2015

Comment

Originally posted by Jam-Fly View Post
                                                                                Speaking of getting old, I saw today that Mario Gotze is twenty-two days younger than me and already has scored a World Cup winning goal. Where did I go wrong?
                                                                                You are a goalkeeper?

Send me your address I would like to post you the money along with a personal package to congratulate you on your victory

Comment

Can anyone tell me is the McGregor fight being shown in HD on any channel? PPV or otherwise?
                                                                                  This may or may not be an original thought of my own.
                                                                                  All efforts were made to make this thought original but with the abundance of thoughts in the world the originality of this thought cannot be guaranteed.
                                                                                  The author is not liable for any issue arising from the platitudinous nature of this post.

Comment

Originally posted by Icarus152 View Post
                                                                                    There's nobody left that plays consistently at my level.
                                                                                    Drink less. Move up levels. ????. Profit. Cash out. Rub on your titties.
                                                                                    May you live in interesting times!

Comment

He won $100,000 tbh, he can't be sick, he couldn't be sick - or he'd be puking over money, then he'd have to clean the money but the money would never smell right again, so then anytime he tried to pay for anything there would be the this awkward moment where the person handling the money would sniff and smell the air, maybe comment that something smelled sick, and then quickly realise that it was from the notes he was handing them.

Which would be sick.
                                                                                      Money laundering

Comment

Originally posted by Theresa View Post
                                                                                        Can anyone tell me is the McGregor fight being shown in HD on any channel? PPV or otherwise?
                                                                                        3E (!!!) and BT Sport 2 are showing it, think BT will have it in HD

Comment

Originally posted by Ed View Post
                                                                                          3E (!!!) and BT Sport 2 are showing it, think BT will have it in HD
                                                                                          3E isnt HD though.

BTSport showing it live in HD? I can't find a yes or no on their site.
                                                                                          This may or may not be an original thought of my own.
                                                                                          All efforts were made to make this thought original but with the abundance of thoughts in the world the originality of this thought cannot be guaranteed.
                                                                                          The author is not liable for any issue arising from the platitudinous nature of this post.

Comment

Originally posted by TheImprover View Post
                                                                                            NO CONSENT – NO CONTRACT
                                                                                            Irish Water are a private for-profit company: http://fliuch.org/cro – under EU/Irish law you cannot be forced into a contract with a private for-profit company.
                                                                                            The meter is the contract.
                                                                                            These forms in September are the contract.
                                                                                            Do not allow a meter to be installed – if one has been installed remove it and send it back to Irish Water via registered post with No Consent No Contract.
                                                                                            Do not fill out the forms in September – send them back with No Consent – No Contract.
                                                                                            Irish Water ARE NOT a semi-state company. They DO NOT have the right to ask for your PPS Number – there are huge data privacy issues here.
                                                                                            If the description of the forms coming in September is correct and there is a pre-ticked ‘Recurring Payment’ box then the form is null and void as pre-ticked boxes are illegal under EU/Irish law.
                                                                                            FUCKING AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
                                                                                            You are technically correct...the best kind of correct
                                                                                            World Record Holder for Long Distance Soul Reads: May 7th 2011

Comment

Originally posted by Theresa View Post
                                                                                              Have tickets. I'll let you know how he gets on

Comment

Originally posted by 5starpool View Post
                                                                                                Sounds like more freeman bullshit.
                                                                                                I don't know, I only came across it on fb and said I would stick it in here and see what ye think of it.

Comment

I don't know, I only came across it on fb and said I would stick it in here and see what ye think of it.
                                                                                                  You need to have the thing printed off and displayed out the front of the property.

Shirley everyone has done this at this stage?

Comment

Facebook: Your one stop shop for legal truth.

It's utter horseshit. Anyone peddling it is either desperate and will believe anything (magic beans anyone?), a moron or a conman.

It's lots of quasi-legal sounding nonsense.

Let me put it to you this way: it's just mad enough that even Jim Corr would probably feel a bit awkward trying to stand over it.

Comment

Originally posted by Kayroo View Post
                                                                                                      FUCKING AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
                                                                                                      What am I missing???

Comment

What am I missing???
                                                                                                        You're gonna have to be more specific. Are you asking me to explain why that statement is utter nonsense?

Comment

Let me put it to you this way: it's just mad enough that even Jim Corr would probably feel a bit awkward trying to stand over it.
                                                                                                          Bens crowd are running with it this morning though, nothing is too mad for them to stand over.

"Nobody can be forced to contract with a private company, that is against the law. However you can voluntarily contract, and by filling in the paperwork and sending it back that is exactly what you will be doing. They trick you this way with the threat that you won't get your free allowance if you don't apply for it. In fact by applying you are agreeing to limit your water and pay if you use more than they allow you. By not applying you are not contracted to those limits and costs"

Comment

Originally posted by ArmaniJeans View Post
                                                                                                            Bens crowd are running with it this morning though, nothing is too mad for them to stand over.

"Nobody can be forced to contract with a private company, that is against the law. However you can voluntarily contract, and by filling in the paperwork and sending it back that is exactly what you will be doing. They trick you this way with the threat that you won't get your free allowance if you don't apply for it. In fact by applying you are agreeing to limit your water and pay if you use more than they allow you. By not applying you are not contracted to those limits and costs"
                                                                                                            I love that no matter how much we give out and even give a nodding support to these eejits when it came to it at the ballot box they got the unmerciful wake up call they deserved.

Comment

This is the notice you need to display to stop them installing the Meter.

SPOILER

If you have a read of it its all legally binding. So once its displayed then by Law they can't install the Meter.

Comment

They should turn off the water supply on any house that display's that sign. Then see who they would call.
                                                                                                                Hunter S Thompson 1937-2005 - "When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro"

Comment

You're gonna have to be more specific. Are you asking me to explain why that statement is utter nonsense?
                                                                                                                  Please do if you don't mind.

Comment

We're moving to an apt in Cabinteely soon.

The broadband options are Sky with a max speed of 17mb for 30 per month for the first 6 months rising to 40 per month thereafter or a 4G dongle. Any recommendations or views?

Sky seem to own the cables in the apt block so that's the only physical line option.

Anybody got any experience with the reliability of a 4g dongle in south Dublin?

Ty.
                                                                                                                    ‘IF YOU had not committed great sins, God would not have sent a punishment like me upon you.” Genghis Khan

Comment

Originally posted by RasTa View Post
                                                                                                                      They should turn off the water supply on any house that display's that sign. Then see who they would call.
                                                                                                                      That's the hilarious thing; if we apply their logic then this is the outcome:

What they say: The Act created a contract between Irish Water and the Government, not the individual.

The implication: The Irish Government have transferred the provision of water services to a private company who now own that utility.

What they say: You cannot be forced into a contract with a private company without consent.

The implication: If you don't send in the form then you won't have a contract with Irish Water.

What they say: If you don't have a contract with Irish Water they can't charge you or apply the usage limits!!!!

The implication: If you don't have a contract with them they won't supply you with water. That's how supplying services under contract works.

So, to reiterate my earlier point...

SPOILER
                                                                                                                      FUCKING AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Comment

Originally posted by Megatron View Post
                                                                                                                        This is the notice you need to display to stop them installing the Meter.

SPOILER

If you have a read of it its all legally binding. So once its displayed then by Law they can't install the Meter.
                                                                                                                        What about the houses that have there own well? Isn't there still a charge for them? Tbh I know fk all about it really, only been looking into it since yesterday.

Comment

Last edited by Megatron; 15-07-14, 09:38.

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X