Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I was up in Newry today at the Kildare Down game, good performance by Kildare and I reckon that Moolick's goal will be a contender for goal of the season. Looked like a really powerful shot, the Down keeper was lucky he didn't get in the way of it
    Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Lovely stuff for Bill.
      ﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿

Comment

Brilliant sign off for Billo

Comment

Football will never be the same.
          People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
          Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
          https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Greatest moment of the world cup there
            airport, lol

Comment

Tears watching that.

Adios Bill.
              I hold silver in tit for tat, and I love you for that

Comment

Originally posted by Lazare View Post
                Tears watching that.

Adios Bill.
                I was going to post saying you would say this or something similar!

Comment

Turning millions into thousands

Comment

A tribute to the legendary RTÉ broadcaster Bill O'Herlihy. 49 years. 10 World Cups. 10 Olympic Games.Web http://www.rte.ie/worldcupTwitter: http://www.Twitte...

Opr

Comment

Originally posted by CHD View Post
                      I was going to post saying you would say this or something similar!
                      We know each other so well. L.
                      I hold silver in tit for tat, and I love you for that

Comment

Originally posted by Lazare View Post
                        We know each other so well. L.
                        Hugs, C.

Comment

The sport that unites Catholic, Protestant and dissenter has had its day of days. Pity anybody who can't enjoy it. Some day. Gerry Thornley 23/3/09

Comment

The pontiff was quoted as saying that advisors had told him that reliable figures show that 'paedophilia inside the church is at the level of two per cent.'

Comment

Originally posted by Jam-Fly View Post

Apparently this was a genuine anti-gambling ad in Singapore last week

Comment

I see the Vatican has been doing a lot of backtracking on these interviews, saying he has been quoted inaccurately etc.
                                The sport that unites Catholic, Protestant and dissenter has had its day of days. Pity anybody who can't enjoy it. Some day. Gerry Thornley 23/3/09

Comment

hahaha, brilliant
                                  Poker Podcast Playlist

Comment

Originally posted by The-Rigger View Post
                                    Neuer is a poor man's jamfly.
                                    As much as I appreciate the compliment, that's a bit blasphemous to Neuer. If I was to turn gay for anyone, it'd be him.

Had the most heartbreaking day of 6-a-side yesterday. Played in the '6-a-side Irish Championship' and we got knocked out in the semi-final. Got through the group and last 16 matches and then beat the favourites in the quarters on penalties (it was sudden death penalties from the start - we scored our first one and then I pulled a save out of the bag ). In typical enough fashion, we played an average enough team in the semis and lost 1-0. I was in the opposition box a few times during the final few minutes and made a right bollix of one touch. Ball played into me with my back to goal, lad marking me from behind and another closing in toward the ball. Went to kick the ball of your man to win a corner but basically got it wrong and ended up booting the ball out for a throw in (in the last minute when we're a goal down) .
                                    Last edited by Jam-Fly; 14-07-14, 00:17.
                                    Poker Podcast Playlist

Comment

Scottish guys brings serious energy and a fantastic swearing vocab to this argument. https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v...type=2&theater Beats the shitty arguments on the Nitelink.

Comment

Originally posted by KevIRL View Post
                                        Messi wins Golden Ball, lolz
                                        im shocked the fifa clowns didnt give it to neymar. who actually makes this decision. joke shop, messi did fuck all in last 3 games. No stand out player to feel robbed i guess.

Comment

How big a fan of ORD are you Chadley?
                                          airport, lol

Comment

Originally posted by eamonhonda View Post
                                            How big a fan of ORD are you Chadley?
                                            U WAT.

Comment

U WAT.
                                              U 'EARD
                                              airport, lol

Comment

U 'EARD
                                                What is ORD honda.

Comment

What is ORD honda.
                                                  You tell me.
                                                  airport, lol

Comment

You tell me.
                                                    Oh I see.

Not my screenshot.

Comment

It's the code for Chicago airport, maybe they are big fans of that.

In other news, nothing says the missus dressed me up for me holidays in the sun than the white linen shirt.
                                                      airport, lol

Comment

It's the code for Chicago airport, maybe they are big fans of that.

In other news, nothing says the missus dressed me up for me holidays in the sun than the white linen shirt.
                                                        Ok.

Anymore insights for me?

Comment

Ok.

Anymore insights for me?
                                                          No, I think I'll leave it there so.
                                                          airport, lol

Comment

No, I think I'll leave it there so.
                                                            Okie Doke.

Comment

Need to catch a 9pm flight to the UK Friday. Finish work at 6 in IFSC, what bus do I get from where and enough time?

Comment

you can vote for goal of the touranment here: http://www.fifa.com/worldcup/videos/...ent/index.html

think it has to be the James Rodriguez goal?
                                                                Poker Podcast Playlist

Comment

"We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Comment

Okie Doke.
                                                                      I'd have put you on ignore if you didn't reply with the above. Was never in doubt though.
                                                                      airport, lol

Comment

you can vote for goal of the touranment here: http://www.fifa.com/worldcup/videos/...ent/index.html

think it has to be the James Rodriguez goal?
                                                                        Gotze for me tonight. Pressure on, technique perfect, pure class. Close call with Rodriguez but Gotze was just as good and it won the WC which tips the scales for me.

Comment

Originally posted by dobman88 View Post
                                                                          Gotze for me tonight. Pressure on, technique perfect, pure class. Close call with Rodriguez but Gotze was just as good and it won the WC which tips the scales for me.
                                                                          It really wasn't just as good.
                                                                          Profit before people.

Comment

Originally posted by The Situation View Post
                                                                            It really wasn't just as good.
                                                                            Why wasn't it? Rodriguez let the ball drop, wasn't closed down quick enough and hit it perfectly. Gotze, didn't have time to let it drop, had a keeper and a defender at him and still hit it perfectly. Matter of opinion I guess.

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide To... View Post
                                                                              So Bill can go off to full-time lobbying for tobacco now. He's a scummer.
                                                                              I'd guess if you choose PR as your career that you have to accept such accounts, whether it be tobacco, armaments, shellexacomobil, big pharma, the motor industry.
                                                                              Coz ultimately these are the industries that need PR, not the cuddly toy industry.
                                                                              I think he's entitled to take their dollar and make the best possible case for them.

Out of interest would you consider it scummy of a painter, stationer, food caterer, accountant, lawyer, lorry driver to tender for the Silk Cut business?

Comment

The RVP goal for me, I think the shot of him flying through the air 3 feet above the ground will be a lasting iconic image of this WC.

Comment

aj subtly pushing silk cut over other tabacco brands
                                                                                  X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
                                                                                  Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

Originally posted by ArmaniJeans View Post
                                                                                    The RVP goal for me, I think the shot of him flying through the air 3 feet above the ground will be a lasting iconic image of this WC.
                                                                                    yeah, it was a unique goal too, can't remember seeing any goal like it. It reminded of a Ruud Van Nistelrooy goal against Buffon where he kinda lifted it over Buffon with a flick of his foot. RVP kinda did that except from further out, at greater pace and with his head.
                                                                                    Poker Podcast Playlist

Comment

...

Comment

...

Comment

...

Comment

Do kinda want a silk cut now you mention it.

Big plan for the next while (sorry Bill you big old cuddly tobacco pusher) is:

Week 14th July: 8 cigs per day
                                                                                            Week 21st July: 5 cigs per day
                                                                                            Week 28th July: 3 cigs per day
                                                                                            Week 4th Aug: 2 cigs per day
                                                                                            Week 11th Aug: 1 cig per day
                                                                                            Week 18th Aug: None

Have the vaping machine charged and ready to go.
                                                                                            I hope you do quit Hitch. I quit about 10 months ago and it's the best decision I ever made. Was really tough first few weeks but stick with it, you won't regret it. Best of luck.

Comment

More details on #prayformdoug please. Why was he arrested? We're potentially going to Estonia together so need to work out his travel worthiness
                                                                                              I hope he won't mind me copying/pasting from his facebook...

Never made it to Germany due to getting a little bit arrested in Switzerland, in Austria now and now cheering against all my bets on Germany .. Win/win or lose/lose i am not sure — at Innsbruck , Austria
                                                                                              I use the word arrested incorrectly here.. Taken to the station for a while is a more correct phrase

that was 4 hours ago so who knows where he is now
                                                                                              Poker Podcast Playlist

Comment

Probably was caught taking a piss or lost and stuck in the drunk tank.

Comment

If he is using a proper FB account, then posting shit like that on it is madness. I know he doesn't give a fuck and all that, but could come back to haunt him when he decides to join the real world.

Comment

I hope he won't mind me copying/pasting from his facebook...

that was 4 hours ago so who knows where he is now
                                                                                                    Is this a joke or do I have the wrong person on my FB that I thought was MDoug

Comment

@NewApproach (we talked about this before) and anyone else who's looking to improve their internet security.

LastPass premium edition free for 6 months. I bought a year (£10) in March and have gotten ridiculous use from it.

Master Password & 2 step Authentication using your mobile phone (Transakt). Stores your passwords for every site you wish, gives you the ability to create super-strong passwords and ranks your passwords that you have chosen.

Also notifies you if you are using the same password on two different sites, if your e-mail address has ever been part of spam / hashtable dump and allows you to use passwords in apps on phones as well (again no memorizing needs doing).

It's easily worth the £10er a year, but sure get it for free for 6 months anyway.

Comment

...

Comment

Ireland.

Swiping left more than right! Thats for fucking sure!

Comment

Jesus, Carrick on Shannon is some shithole.

Comment

Has to be Van Persie for me too. Just never seen a goal like it before.
                                                                                                              "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

Congrats to you both

My wife is expecting a baby just after Christmas as well.

Originally posted by Norwichfanrob View Post
                                                                                                                I don't usually make announcements, but I figured this warranted some sort of mention here given we both know so many people on this forum.

I'm delighted to say Cat & I are expecting a baby in November.

All things being well, this should be the best Christmas ever.

Comment

Originally posted by Gimmeabreak
                                                                                                                  I am not sure you really understand how the world works.
                                                                                                                  This.

Back to academia with you Hitch.
                                                                                                                  You are technically correct...the best kind of correct
                                                                                                                  World Record Holder for Long Distance Soul Reads: May 7th 2011

Comment

Originally posted by Frossach View Post
                                                                                                                    Congrats to you both

My wife is expecting a baby just after Christmas as well.
                                                                                                                    Are you expecting it at the same time, or later?
                                                                                                                    Is that how you crash a wedding? yes it is, Bionic Barry, yes it is.

Comment

Oh the joys of booking flights for match days before they are confirmed. Do BT only have Saturday games?
                                                                                                                      Hunter S Thompson 1937-2005 - "When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro"

Comment

Originally posted by RasTa View Post
                                                                                                                        Oh the joys of booking flights for match days before they are confirmed. Do BT only have Saturday games?
                                                                                                                        They were usually Saturday at 12.30 or 1pm kick off last season I think.

Comment

Originally posted by dobman88 View Post
                                                                                                                          They were usually Saturday at 12.30 or 1pm kick off last season I think.
                                                                                                                          Yeah have gambled on that. €9.99 into Birmingham.
                                                                                                                          Hunter S Thompson 1937-2005 - "When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro"

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X