Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone know the best place to look for to rent a house online? Am looking to rent out a house in the middle of nowhere for a few months for cheap.
    Know some people who are paying like 250-350 for an entire house for themselves but can't seem to find anything nice on daft. Preference for somewhere on the north-west coast but any tips would be helpful! Cheers
    Go big or go homeless.

Comment

Originally posted by mdoug View Post
      Know some people who are paying like 250-350 for an entire house for themselves
      Maybe you should ask them instead of us
      airport, lol

Comment

Those people must be on about that secret site that you get houses for cheap on.

Comment

Originally posted by eamonhonda View Post
          Maybe you should ask them instead of us
          I don't really like those people so don't want to live near them. They got them through friends, country folk always know someone who is renting a house apparently so figured I'd throw it up on here.
          There are some on daft but just in case someone on here knows someone looking to rent out a place for a few months on the cheap. You can come visit if you ever get time off work
          Go big or go homeless.

Comment

I'm always off work
            airport, lol

Comment

I don't really like those people so don't want to live near them. They got them through friends, country folk always know someone who is renting a house apparently so figured I'd throw it up on here.
              There are some on daft but just in case someone on here knows someone looking to rent out a place for a few months on the cheap. You can come visit if you ever get time off work
              If they got them through friends why are you asking Us for a place to look online. Your approach On this is all off douggy
              airport, lol

Comment

€250 p/m

Splash out for €325 p/m

Comment

Have found the home of your dreams Doug. €330 p/m

Property Overview:
                  Furnished
                  3 Bedrooms (1 single, 2 double), 3 Bathrooms
                  Available to Move In: Immediately
                  Lease: Minimum 6 Months
                  Property Description:
                  Modern 3 bedroom semi detached house in lovely quiet cul de sac in village of Kesh Kerrigan. Ideal home for family or people commuting to Carrickonshannon. Convenience store, post office and pub all within 300 metres. House is completely furnished. One of the double rooms has an ensuite. OFCH.

Little perfect village. Post Office for the aul social, pub beside it to spend it in. Sure what more do ya need. I'll go halfs.

This place is definitely for you.

Originally posted by Wiki
                  In more recent times, Kesh has been famous for its alternative St Patrick's Day parades over the years which included amongst others, an invisible parade (marshaled by (an invisible) Pamela Anderson), an indoor parade (in Gertie's pub) and a backwards parade.
                  Last edited by CHDad; 08-09-14, 02:19.

Comment

Originally posted by CHD View Post

Property Overview:
                    Furnished
                    Property Description:
                    Modern 3 bedroom semi detached house in lovely quiet cul de sac in village of Kesh Kerrigan. Ideal home for family or people commuting to Carrickonshannon. Convenience store, post office and pub all within 300 metres. House is completely furnished. One of the double rooms has an ensuite. OFCH.

Little perfect village. Post Office for the aul social, pub beside it to spend it in. Sure what more do ya need. I'll go halfs.

Deal! Be a bit of a laugh
                    Go big or go homeless.

Comment

This little piece of Leitrim heaven has 3 rooms and 5 bathrooms. €350 p/m

Property Overview:
                      Furnished
                      3 Bedrooms (3 double), 5 Bathrooms

Comment

Some hard-on for Leitrim
                        Go big or go homeless.

Comment

Property Overview:
                          Furnished
                          Property Description:
                          Modern 3 bedroom semi detached house in lovely quiet cul de sac in village

Ghost estate...dar

Ya Leitrim is full of empty gaffs

Gertie's advertising:
                          Last edited by Guest; 08-09-14, 02:38.

Comment

So we'd have the run of the place yer sayin

Comment

So we'd have the run of the place yer sayin
                              Ye, the auld lads and the heavy girls who play gaa for the parish.

Careful though, their brothers would be home weekends after being off studying agg-tech or civil engineering in Sligo or Athlone

Comment

Originally posted by Elshambles View Post
                                Ye, the auld lads and the heavy girls who play gaa for the parish.

Careful though, their brothers would be home weekends after being off studying agg-tech or civil engineering in Sligo or Athlone
                                Where do I sign?

Comment

Did 4 poos on sat
                                  X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
                                  Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

bronco's game was great fun
                                    Go big or go homeless.

Comment

Originally posted by The-Rigger View Post
                                      Did 4 poos on sat
                                      was she cool with that ?
                                      This too shall pass.

Comment

Finishing up a block of nightshifts on a monday morning is a class feeling.
                                        airport, lol

Comment

On an actual serious note, who here would invest in me if I were to start something gambling related? Business plan and all!! Think I have a good proposition but definitely a fun one and would be investing a nice chunk myself. Am thinking I am probably considered a nutjob on here so am sussing out if there would actually be any interest

Click thanks if you'd invest 50 minimum

Not going to go into any details or even reply to any comments regarding this post so don't bother asking anything, just thanks or ignore cheers. .
                                          Go big or go homeless.

Comment

It would depend on your policy On women joining a lads night out.
                                            airport, lol

Comment

You need a minder doug.

Comment

Originally posted by eamonhonda View Post
                                                It would depend on your policy On women joining a lads night out.
                                                It's not a lads night out without women imo. Women and poles.
                                                Go big or go homeless.

Comment

^^^^
                                                  Actual serious post above the joke by the way, have a minimum I have in my mind and don't think it will be met so will go it alone if it's not but 100% serious.
                                                  Go big or go homeless.

Comment

Do you want to go to the plage with me?

Comment

Originally posted by Mellor View Post
                                                      Does anybody here have a UFC Fight club code membership/code that they aren't using (for UFC Sydney)
                                                      I have one, you can have for free,

just dont use for it anything else

edit: pm sent
                                                      Last edited by poprock; 08-09-14, 05:52.

Comment

Cheers

Comment

On an actual serious note, who here would invest in me if I were to start something gambling related? Business plan and all!! Think I have a good proposition but definitely a fun one and would be investing a nice chunk myself. Am thinking I am probably considered a nutjob on here so am sussing out if there would actually be any interest

Click thanks if you'd invest 50 minimum

Not going to go into any details or even reply to any comments regarding this post so don't bother asking anything, just thanks or ignore cheers. .
                                                          Nutjob perhaps, degenerative mug for sure.
                                                          Profit before people.

Comment

Originally posted by shano1888 View Post
                                                            Cesc Fabregas
                                                            Not for me, Di Maria was better than Cesc in Spain, why is Cesc all of a sudden better now

Comment

Where do I direct my cash flow to the young man up all night on a gambling forum?

Time for a rival isnow thread.

Comment

mdoug and iSnow should face off to see who gets our investment. What could possibly go wrong?

Comment

Originally posted by NewApproach View Post
                                                                  mdoug and iSnow should face off to see who gets our investment. What could possibly go wrong?
                                                                  *No jobbridge interns were hurt in the making of this documentary.
                                                                  The sport that unites Catholic, Protestant and dissenter has had its day of days. Pity anybody who can't enjoy it. Some day. Gerry Thornley 23/3/09

Comment

Originally posted by The Situation View Post
                                                                    Nutjob perhaps, degenerative mug for sure.
                                                                    Meh, you already splurge €200 a month on feeding a horse, seems no harm to add another dumb animal to your roster.
                                                                    Believe in mdoug.

Comment

mdoug, beat Superbru to Christmas and we'll discuss a staking setup.

Free social sports prediction game featuring rugby union, soccer, cricket, motorsport and rugby league prediction games. Users predict the outcomes of sports events in pools of friends.

Comment

Did anyone here get the setanta for 1 quid deal this year who did the same last year? I just tried to do it online and got an error which was about as helpful as Ebola, and I'm just wondering if it's because I did it last year too and not eligible? I could ring and ask but don't want to really.

Comment

There appears to be a serious lack of WCOOP love this year
                                                                          One of these days I am either going to quit poker or learn how to play the damn game

Comment

Originally posted by oleras View Post
                                                                            Im getting myself a dash cam.

Anyone any recommendations ?
                                                                            I have this one got it for €90 a few month back. very happy with it.

Buy Transcend 16GB DrivePro 200 Car Video Recorder Dash Cam with Built-In Wi-Fi online from MemoryC at low prices. Worldwide shipping, money back guarantee, in-stock guarantee!

Comment

Lynch Brady imo

Comment

Originally posted by 40something View Post
                                                                                There appears to be a serious lack of WCOOP love this year
                                                                                Maybe, but Mr.Kingball did ok in the Sunday 500 last night !

Comment

Where do I sign?
                                                                                  The post office!

Comment

...
                                                                                    "We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Re: Werewolf analysis

Originally posted by 5starpool View Post
                                                                                      Did anyone here get the setanta for 1 quid deal this year who did the same last year? I just tried to do it online and got an error which was about as helpful as Ebola, and I'm just wondering if it's because I did it last year too and not eligible? I could ring and ask but don't want to really.
                                                                                      deal is over, you had to take it up in august. Took it up myself midway through august and havent watched a second of it yet, def wont be keeping it on. Am i the only one who prefers listening to matches on the radio? At least you can get other things done wild you listen, atmosphere always sounds better too

Comment

I was in the car yesterday for the first half of the Ireland match so put on 2FM to listen to the commentary. They were having technical issues so they just stuck on Hamilton and Houghton from the TV commentary. Hadn't a clue what was going on in the match until Georgaia had that half chance. Then McGeady got his first goal and I still wasn't entirely sure if it was actually a goal.

A few minutes later, they fixed their issues and they had Egan and Kerr back on for the radio commentary. It sounded like they were just on the other end of a phone

Comment

...

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide To... View Post
                                                                                            Just doing a quick calculation there for no particular reason. Assuming a $50/55m real price of a Boeing 737-800, it'll be about $40bn that Ryanair has shipped to Boeing since they started ordering in 1998 up until the last plane signed today is delivered. You could buy a few small nations for that amount of cash.
                                                                                            Ryanair don't buy planes!

Comment

Just doing a quick calculation there for no particular reason. Assuming a $50/55m real price of a Boeing 737-800, it'll be about $40bn that Ryanair has shipped to Boeing since they started ordering in 1998 up until the last plane signed today is delivered. You could buy a few small nations for that amount of cash.
                                                                                              Not related but just another mind blowing figure that I stumbled across reading something yesterday. Apple's cash reserves alone are around £100bn!

Huge rise in foreign cash holdings in last few years mean many large companies have bigger holdings than many sovereign states

Opr

Comment

...

Comment

...

Comment

What now?

The assets on their balance sheet suggests otherwise
                                                                                                    Hmm, it appears I have been foiled by google. Ryanair seem to be one of the only carriers that do own all their planes.

Was interviewed for a position with an airplane leasing company that certainly mentioned Ryanair an awful lot though!

Comment

...

Comment

...

Comment

Did we reach any conclusions on the Scottish Referendum?

I'm a Yes man.

Comment

Originally posted by PSV58 View Post
                                                                                                            deal is over, you had to take it up in august. Took it up myself midway through august and havent watched a second of it yet, def wont be keeping it on. Am i the only one who prefers listening to matches on the radio? At least you can get other things done wild you listen, atmosphere always sounds better too
                                                                                                            It would explain why it doesn't work, but it doesn't explain why their site still advertises the deal and lets you enter your details. Shambles.
                                                                                                            Originally posted by Emmet View Post
                                                                                                            Did we reach any conclusions on the Scottish Referendum?

I'm a Yes man.
                                                                                                            I think it'll still be no, but I'd like to see yes to see what happens basically.

Comment

It seems crazy to say but Ryanair orders have probably saved Boeing from going out of business at least a couple of times over the years.

Comment

Seen this just now on BBC news where family wanted video of sons death crash made public as warning to others. Brave decision but looking at some of the comments there seems to be a lot of idiots who would never learn. I myself cant see it helping much as You Tube is saturated with crash scenes and there isnt as much of a 'shock' effect now as there might have been years ago. Not speeding and taking extra care at junctions is all I feel can be learned from this.

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Comment

Are the Union really just going to say 'fair enough, you voted Yes, here's Scotland back'?

Comment

Originally posted by NewApproach View Post
                                                                                                                    Are the Union really just going to say 'fair enough, you voted Yes, here's Scotland back'?
                                                                                                                    I think that's actually the idea ; it can't happen overnight (think the plan is between 2 and 5 years to figure out who owns what and who owes what to who) but ultimately a yes vote will dissolve the union.
                                                                                                                    Its fairly mega, like others I'm funking a Yes just to see how it'll play out.

Comment

...

Comment

Yes vote possibly good for Ireland if banks/fund managers decide they can't stay in Scotland. Combine with Brexit for the wet dream scenario.
                                                                                                                        "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

Originally posted by White Knight View Post
                                                                                                                          It seems crazy to say but Ryanair orders have probably saved Boeing from going out of business at least a couple of times over the years.
                                                                                                                          Being Ryanair, they screwed Boeing to the wall on those occasions. And wp to them.
                                                                                                                          "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X