This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by pgodkin View Post
    Wait hang on Electra-blue is gay now, who the hell has been issuing the special toast!.... what about Tar.Aldarion??? please confirm sex and sexuality please... taught the Tar was a gay female, colliecourier was gay guy??? is this wrong please no leveling... head hurts
    Yes it's wrong, and they are going to hell.

Comment

Originally posted by CHD View Post
      Leinnnnnnnnnnnnnster
      Glasgowwwwwwwwwwwwwww

also ivory coast are bastards
      Go big or go homeless.

Comment

Originally posted by NewApproach View Post
        Tar.A:

5/4 Straight Male
        7/4 Straight Female
        5/1 Gay Female
        14/1 Gay Male

Others on Request
        Hermaphrodite please

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
          FFS!

Comment

That was a mental end to the game.

Glasgow handed Leinster the lead with a dodgey lineout on their 5m, Leinster give them back the ball straight away. Glasgow make ground, earn the penalty to win the game, it's a tricky kick so instead of taking it, they kick to the corner. They work a penalty under the posts and then their scrum half tries to take a quick tap! His whole team screaming at him to stop. Lucky for him he tried to take it quickly from the wrong spot and Glasgow kick the 3 after he's put in shackles.

Would've taken a losing bonus point before the game, offer me one at half time and I'd have chewed your hand off. Grand result

Comment

"We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Wow Nishi, guy has the resolve of a champion. Was playing to 3am the other night and never tllted once, seems to improve on the pressure points.
                Profit before people.

Comment

ipoker fucked again?

edit: seems just my tournament
                  Last edited by newbie2; 06-09-14, 19:10.

Comment

Originally posted by Emmet View Post
                    That was a mental end to the game.

Glasgow handed Leinster the lead with a dodgey lineout on their 5m, Leinster give them back the ball straight away. Glasgow make ground, earn the penalty to win the game, it's a tricky kick so instead of taking it, they kick to the corner. They work a penalty under the posts and then their scrum half tries to take a quick tap! His whole team screaming at him to stop. Lucky for him he tried to take it quickly from the wrong spot and Glasgow kick the 3 after he's put in shackles.

Would've taken a losing bonus point before the game, offer me one at half time and I'd have chewed your hand off. Grand result
                    Leinster will come on for that game. Scrum half change improved the team a lot but MOC was slow in making that necessary change. Front row suffering a bit from pre season pumpage as they always do but game time will solve that. 2nd rows are too average and the big worry for the season. Mike macCarthy needs to step up and seize the moment. I like Fanning in attack but he's too indecisive in defense.

Enjoyed the Sky Sports coverage too.
                    ‘IF YOU had not committed great sins, God would not have sent a punishment like me upon you.” Genghis Khan

Comment

Great tennis earlier. Really pulling for Federer to get to the final and win it.
                      Poker Podcast Playlist

Comment

Wow McIlroy 4 putt on 12th
                        If it wasn't for variance i'd lose em all.

http://twitter.com/#!/NiallSmythers

Comment

Originally posted by V for Vendetta View Post
                          Leinster will come on for that game. Scrum half change improved the team a lot but MOC was slow in making that necessary change. Front row suffering a bit from pre season pumpage as they always do but game time will solve that. 2nd rows are too average and the big worry for the season. Mike macCarthy needs to step up and seize the moment. I like Fanning in attack but he's too indecisive in defense.

Enjoyed the Sky Sports coverage too.
                          ah we're always rubbish at the start of the season. I'm not worried. Was a meh performance overall, but you don't win leagues in September. LBP in Glasgow is a great result tbh.

Boss was terrible, McGrath was good and quick when on. However there is a massive bias on the 9 off the bench imo. Always far more likely to look good because you're sent on to speed things up and force it a bit more.

Fanning is gash though.

Comment

Rory's birdie on the next was some putt though!

Comment

Comment

Roger getting crushed here.
                                Profit before people.

Comment

Originally posted by Sickpuppy View Post
                                  Can imagine the rage from a couple of overweight cops alright having to chase down a suspect and then learning hes a doctor.
                                  Small bit of recreational drugs like that should brought to court is a joke.
                                  Can you imagine if they bothered to stop and search every junkie dipso in town on any given day how many court cases would they have.
                                  I got brought to court for possession of about 1gram, or roughly 20 Quid's worth. I didn't even run!

Comment

What time is the Frampton fight expect to be on, presume there will be lots of online streams.
                                    The sport that unites Catholic, Protestant and dissenter has had its day of days. Pity anybody who can't enjoy it. Some day. Gerry Thornley 23/3/09

Comment

Originally posted by FeetMagic View Post
                                      I got brought to court for possession of about 1gram, or roughly 20 Quid's worth. I didn't even run!
                                      That's a joke, did it get thrown out?

Comment

3 month probationary period which meant a second visit before being thrown out. Cost a fair whack with solicitor fees and petrol.

Comment

Not technically thrown out actually. Just no punishment.

Comment

You got very unlucky FM.

Comment

Ya country prick of a guard. Ah well, all history now.

Comment

Frampton -v- Martinez, minutes away

Comment

Roll on tomorrow!! First time out in ages, cant fucking wait. Lunch with the wimmins at 1 and copiuos amounts of alchol thereafter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9R6bBTgD_4A
                                                  Her sky-ness
                                                  © 5starpool

Comment

Frampton -v- Martinez, minutes away

http://firstrowir.eu/watch/280278/1/...-frampton.html
                                                    Is it PPV ya? Thought it would've been on sky.

Comment

Originally posted by bantee View Post
                                                      Is it PPV ya? Thought it would've been on sky.
                                                      I presume it is. Dunno tbh

Comment

Boxnation PPV

Comment

Up for the match on RTE is cringeworthy shite.

Comment

Up for the match on RTE is cringeworthy shite.
                                                            try 191 instead
                                                            Her sky-ness
                                                            © 5starpool

Comment

Originally posted by Michelle SatNav View Post
                                                              try 191 instead
                                                              Tipp off!

Comment

Tipp off!
                                                                do i sound like them cnts lol
                                                                Her sky-ness
                                                                © 5starpool

Comment

do i sound like them cnts lol
                                                                  Couldn't tell the difference

Comment

off to manchester 21st nov for the weekend with a load of women.wheres the best places to drink ?
                                                                    Her sky-ness
                                                                    © 5starpool

Comment

Federer
                                                                      Poker Podcast Playlist

Comment

Originally posted by FeetMagic View Post
                                                                        3 month probationary period which meant a second visit before being thrown out. Cost a fair whack with solicitor fees and petrol.
                                                                        What a cunt of a guard. Do you have a record on account of this?

Comment

Crazy for the size of Northern Ireland to have the World No.1 in golf and a Boxing World Champ at same time
                                                                          The sport that unites Catholic, Protestant and dissenter has had its day of days. Pity anybody who can't enjoy it. Some day. Gerry Thornley 23/3/09

Comment

Originally posted by Mickey Rosa View Post
                                                                            Crazy for the size of Northern Ireland to have the World No.1 in golf and a Boxing World Champ at same time
                                                                            Its not hard to have a world champ in boxing. Must be 200 titles

Sport is in bits.

Comment

Where's Walter mitty
                                                                              airport, lol

Comment

Originally posted by eamonhonda View Post
                                                                                Where's Walter mitty
                                                                                I don't like that name anymore

plus I'm on strike that doberman killed me in werewolf and there was no swift retribution

Comment

Originally posted by Walter Mitty View Post

plus I'm on strike that doberman killed me in werewolf and there was no swift retribution
                                                                                  Name your revenge kill and I'll see to it bro
                                                                                  airport, lol

Comment

Originally posted by eamonhonda View Post
                                                                                    Name your revenge kill and I'll see to it bro
                                                                                    You guys cut me deep, now I lie in the shadows waiting for my opportunity

Comment

No talking about WW in here.

@Flushies

Modkill for Eamo to keep the integrity of the game. ty.

Comment

No talking about WW in here.

@Flushies

Modkill for Eamo to keep the integrity of the game. ty.
                                                                                        Mvp
                                                                                        airport, lol

Comment

Originally posted by shano1888 View Post
                                                                                          What a cunt of a guard. Do you have a record on account of this?
                                                                                          Nope no record thankfully. There was another guy there that was caught with 50 bag and had to fly over from work in London to be told off and let off. We both stuck out like sore thumbs I'm our suits amongst a bunch of trackie ridden "lads"

Comment

god with all this court case talk id love a smoke now, guess ill visit amsterdam again some time.

is "the strain" any good?

Comment

Originally posted by Tar.Aldarion View Post

Not great. Not awful.
                                                                                              May you live in interesting times!

Comment

...Phil Mickelson...
                                                                                                The five-time major winner would have needed to finish fourth or higher to have any chance of qualifying for next week's Tour Championship.

"My primary goal is to rest and prepare for the Ryder Cup," Mickelson said in a statement on pgatour.com.

"Without a chance to contend at the Tour Championship, the most important thing for me now is to prepare for the Ryder Cup."...
                                                                                                ...Think its terrible and disrespectful to pull out like this...surely he should have to play the final two rounds of this tournament, or else face consequences..Think it set a bad precednent... I hated when Mcilroy pulled out over a sore tooth, but this is taking the piss...

Comment

Hope Hitch didn't get the life savings on a No vote in the Scottish Referendum.

Comment

Originally posted by Tar.Aldarion View Post
                                                                                                    I absolutely love it.

Just caught some of Live at the Apollo there and saw a comedienne I had never seen before whom I thought was really, really good. And how often do you get to say that about a comedienne? Her name is Kerry Godilman.

Comment

Planning a month long excursion in Vegas in October. Never been. Flights are v reasonable at 550 but what are my best accom options? Is it possible to get a place (apt/shit hotel) for circa 250 a week? Doesn't matter if it's outside strip or.whatever so long as.its.accessible by public transport.

Comment

Originally posted by hotspur View Post
                                                                                                        I absolutely love it.

Just caught some of Live at the Apollo there and saw a comedienne I had never seen before whom I thought was really, really good. And how often do you get to say that about a comedienne? Her name is Kerry Godilman.
                                                                                                        I caught Micky Flanagan live on some comedy channel during the week and had a great laugh at him, found him very funny.
                                                                                                        This too shall pass.

Comment

Originally posted by luckforsome View Post
                                                                                                          ...Phil Mickelson...
                                                                                                          The five-time major winner would have needed to finish fourth or higher to have any chance of qualifying for next week's Tour Championship.

"My primary goal is to rest and prepare for the Ryder Cup," Mickelson said in a statement on pgatour.com.

"Without a chance to contend at the Tour Championship, the most important thing for me now is to prepare for the Ryder Cup."...
                                                                                                          ...Think its terrible and disrespectful to pull out like this...surely he should have to play the final two rounds of this tournament, or else face consequences..Think it set a bad precednent... I hated when Mcilroy pulled out over a sore tooth, but this is taking the piss...
                                                                                                          Looks like the tour might take action against him over it. The way the SS commentators were talking, he'll at least be getting some kind of warning as it's very much frowned upon.
                                                                                                          .
                                                                                                          . .

Comment

Originally posted by oleras View Post
                                                                                                            I caught Micky Flanagan live on some comedy channel during the week and had a great laugh at him, found him very funny.
                                                                                                            His stand up dvds are brilliant.
                                                                                                            airport, lol

Comment

off to manchester 21st nov for the weekend with a load of women.wheres the best places to drink ?
                                                                                                              Been a while but the Printworks is the main place for late bars. Good selection of them there to find somewhere suitable. Tiger Tiger was ok.

Comment

Originally posted by Walter Mitty View Post

Fairly standard kill tbf.

Comment

just watched Locke starring Tom Hardy, Absolutely loved it

Comment

Originally posted by NuckChorris View Post
                                                                                                                    Been a while but the Printworks is the main place for late bars. Good selection of them there to find somewhere suitable. Tiger Tiger was ok.
                                                                                                                    Yeah I was in printworks and tiger tiger recently, not exactly my thing but imagine it's exactly what you are looking for.
                                                                                                                    airport, lol

Comment

Manchester is a good place to go drinking satnav, pretty much everywhere there is great craic!
                                                                                                                      Can't really remember the names of the pubs we were in but from my experiences if you go day drinking in Manchester you tend to meet randomers who tell you the best places to go that night and invite you along which is nice
                                                                                                                      Go big or go homeless.

Comment

only discovered vegemite very recently but it is very lovely and addictive

Go big or go homeless.

Comment

The real ale trail in manchester is where the real fun is at. Get the train out to some.place an.hour and a bit outside Manchester and hit 8 or 10 little pubs on way back. It's a set trail the list is on internet. Great day
                                                                                                                          airport, lol

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X