This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well
    X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
    Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

Originally posted by dobman88 View Post
      Yeah I was so happy I didn't follow your bet after I saw United in it. I lol'd when someone posted that MK Dons were worth a nibble at 8's, KevIRL iirc? I know it wasn't the first team but MK Dons ffs, we could put Killarney Celtic out to play them and give them a game!
      Killarney Celtic any good this year?

I asked the other night, but what would MK Dons -3 have been? They were 8/1 to win the match so what's the usual breakdown from there?
      Poker Podcast Playlist

Comment

Originally posted by The-Rigger View Post
        Well
        Well
        Poker Podcast Playlist

Comment

Originally posted by Jam-Fly View Post

I asked the other night, but what would MK Dons -3 have been? They were 8/1 to win the match so what's the usual breakdown from there?
          Celtic hoping for better than last year anyway. Their manager had a bad car crash last year and a brain haemorrhage which obviously had an effect on the team cos everyone was worried about him. Tralee Dynamos are back this year too after their administrative ban. Four years away from the premier division after a stupid childish decision by the KDL. Hopefully that will spur Celtic on, they're actually playing next Friday in the season opener so could set the tone for the season

Can we not talk about MK Dons please. I'm assuming -3 would be in the 500/1 bracket surely.

Comment

Celtic hoping for better than last year anyway. Their manager had a bad car crash last year and a brain haemorrhage which obviously had an effect on the team cos everyone was worried about him. Tralee Dynamos are back this year too after their administrative ban. Four years away from the premier division after a stupid childish decision by the KDL. Hopefully that will spur Celtic on, they're actually playing next Friday in the season opener so could set the tone for the season

Can we not talk about MK Dons please. I'm assuming -3 would be in the 500/1 bracket surely.
            Yeah, few UL lads playing for Celtic and Dynamos. One of the lads playing for Dynamos is easily LOI standard, sounded a ridiculous decision to punish them like that.

EDIT: Levante are 8/1 to beat Bilbao this weekend. Levante -2 is 150/1. Can't find -3 anywhere but safe too assume it was fairly long odds alright.
            Last edited by Jam-Fly; 30-08-14, 01:14.
            Poker Podcast Playlist

Comment

325/1, take a looksie here http://blog.paddypower.com/2014/08/2...an-united-4-0/
              Go big or go homeless.

Comment

Go big or go homeless.

Comment

Yeah, few UL lads playing for Celtic and Dynamos. One of the lads playing for Dynamos is easily LOI standard, sounded a ridiculous decision to punish them like that.
                  I don't know the full story. There is obviously a personal spat between a club official and a KDL official. But the general jist is, Dynamos wanted to enter the LOI but couldn't raise the funds needed in time. Were only a few k short but that's a lot for a team like Dynamos.

So, Dynamos were late entering the KDL then because they waited til the very last second for a LOI decision and they got turned down for a licence. Then the KDL say fuck ya so, and put them into about the 4th division here. Hammering teams 10-0 and never losing a game making a mockery of the leagues. When what they should have done is leave them in the Premier, let them raise the funds and apply again. But that would have made sense. And we can't be letting sense and logic come between personal grudges now.

Should be an interesting season. And now Kerry are even further away from having a LOI side.

Comment

Originally posted by mdoug View Post
                    The mighty Dons!

Comment

I don't know the full story. There is obviously a personal spat between a club official and a KDL official. But the general jist is, Dynamos wanted to enter the LOI but couldn't raise the funds needed in time. Were only a few k short but that's a lot for a team like Dynamos.

So, Dynamos were late entering the KDL then because they waited til the very last second for a LOI decision and they got turned down for a licence. Then the KDL say fuck ya so, and put them into about the 4th division here. Hammering teams 10-0 and never losing a game making a mockery of the leagues. When what they should have done is leave them in the Premier, let them raise the funds and apply again. But that would have made sense. And we can't be letting sense and logic come between personal grudges now.

Should be an interesting season. And now Kerry are even further away from having a LOI side.
                      Yeah, ah the whole football pyramid system in Ireland is a joke anyway. Enter a LOI side and then collapse a few years later is too common an occurrence, and then when your own league is acting like that it helps no one.
                      Poker Podcast Playlist

Comment

14 punters to back 4-0 seems like a lot. What was the number for Brazil 1-7 Germany do you know?

The 33/1 on the two lads to score two or more goals seem fairly shite odds.

Are we safe to take all that info at face value btw? It wouldn't just be a marketing thing? (more the number of punters I'm talking about, not the prices)
                        Poker Podcast Playlist

Comment

Yeah, ah the whole football pyramid system in Ireland is a joke anyway. Enter a LOI side and then collapse a few years later is too common an occurrence, and then when your own league is acting like that it helps no one.
                          Especially down here, it's hard enough competing with the GAA beside our own league banning teams for trying to better local football for the rest of us and give us someone to support on a national level.

Limerick and Cork are too far away with no ties to either team, city or county.

Comment

"We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by ionapaul View Post
                                  Two weeks or so I'd guess. If I get another offer should I get one for you/anyone else here?
                                  I'll take one too if possible.

Thanks

Comment

@dobman cliffs on dynamos ban? Never heard anything about it. Derek O'brien ex gal Utd with them this year too. Will be strong.

Comment

Originally posted by rounders123 View Post
                                      Boats are a terrible conveyance to be going any real type of distance in unless your the only ones on it. Took the boat to hollyhead couple of years ago and the only way id do it again is to get one of those cabins.
                                      Ah the fast boat is the only way to travel if you are doing that crossing to be fair. Its not even that much more expensive really.
                                      May you live in interesting times!

Comment

Originally posted by careca View Post
                                        @dobman cliffs on dynamos ban? Never heard anything about it. Derek O'brien ex gal Utd with them this year too. Will be strong.
                                        Wanted to go LOI, didn't raise funds in time, KDL threw toys out of pram and made a ridiculous decision to impose an administrative ban. After 4 years away, they're back in the premier.

Comment

Foster, Evra, O'Shea, Evans, Brown, Park, Anderson, Carrick, Giggs, Owen, Rooney.

United's line up the last time they faced Burnley away. Ok they did lose that day but amazing how Fergie could regularly field these sorts of teams between CL games and still pick up titles by the bucketload. Today's lineup look like world beaters in comparison.
                                          Profit before people.

Comment

Off to the croke park classic

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7R5A0pg4oN8

Comment

Any link for the utd game?

Comment

easy enough to get tickets for that?
                                                People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                                                Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                                                https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Originally posted by Michael View Post
                                                  Any link for the utd game?
                                                  Wiziwig, the new MyP2P. Wiziwig.tv brings to you live sports on your PC for free. Live football , Live MLB and NBA. Just for free tv on your pc. Wiziwig.tv brings you also the best P2P programs guides.

fill yer boots
                                                  People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble

Comment

Originally posted by DeadParrot View Post
                                                    Cheers, woke up hungover and just realised utd were on early

Comment

think im gonna go do this dublin bay cruise thingy today, any good? Dun Laoghaire -> Killiney Bay -> Dalkey Island

up manu

SPOILER
                                                      Last edited by Tar.Aldarion; 30-08-14, 12:09.

Comment

Heard a few people talking about these Bloodzeed streams and how amazing they are. Am I doing something wrong? Yes, the picture quality is perfect, but I start the match about 3 minutes behind the live coverage and end the half about 7 minutes behind due to constant buffering. Have UPC, so my connection shouldn't be the problem.

Comment

United keep on playing short kick outs to defenders, but none of their midfielders are dropping looking for it and then end up playing long balls under pressure, crazy. May as well take the non pressurised goal kick if it's going to keep on ending up going long.
                                                          Profit before people.

Comment

Originally posted by The Situation View Post
                                                            United keep on playing short kick outs to defenders, but none of their midfielders are dropping looking for it and then end up playing long balls under pressure, crazy. May as well take the non pressurised goal kick if it's going to keep on ending up going long.
                                                            Not watching the game, but are Burnley doing most of the pressing as the BBC stats suggest?

Comment

Originally posted by Tar.Aldarion View Post
                                                              think im gonna go do this dublin bay cruise thingy today, any good? Dun Laoghaire -> Killiney Bay -> Dalkey Island

up manu

SPOILER
                                                              Took one during the summer from the Liffey to Howth to make a grand entrance to the Howth prawn festival. The day before it was cancelled due to choppy waters and on the day it got choppy enough near howth which meant it took 30 mins longer than it should have. Wasnt fully right for a good hour or so after it. I was looking forward to it and it was ok and glad i did it i suppose but looks much better than it actually is. Even though it was glorious weather the novelty wears off quick and you just want to get there after a while but didnt need those extra 30 minutes on top of about 50 scheduled. Wouldnt like to think how bad it would be if raining.
                                                              I would suggest only 1 sail and dont do 2 as its a bit of overkill.

Comment

Originally posted by Flushdraw View Post
                                                                Not watching the game, but are Burnley doing most of the pressing as the BBC stats suggest?

They've had the better chances alright, hit the crossbar from a free kick, lacking composure in the final 3rd though. Fletcher probably the most important player in United's system but he keeps on finding hiding places instead of making himself available to link up play, team badly in need of Carrick or Herrera.
                                                                Profit before people.

Comment

Great, cheers for that, one it is. Will be good craic anyway if it's shit with who is going.

Comment

Can't be dropping 2 points at home to your rivals.

Comment

Originally posted by KK82 View Post
                                                                      Heard a few people talking about these Bloodzeed streams and how amazing they are. Am I doing something wrong? Yes, the picture quality is perfect, but I start the match about 3 minutes behind the live coverage and end the half about 7 minutes behind due to constant buffering. Have UPC, so my connection shouldn't be the problem.
                                                                      press the Live button, but yeah, generally a few mins behind.
                                                                      There are other acetream links but not so HD, Delvey's are usually ok but dont always work.

Comment

How long before van gaal out?
                                                                        airport, lol

Comment

Originally posted by eamonhonda View Post
                                                                          How long before van gaal out?
                                                                          He has no idea what he is doing.

Comment

Loic Remy replaces Torres.

Funny how that is a genuine step up.

Comment

In fairness now, it's been a tough start for Utd. Next 2 games are against winners of trophies last season (Leicester and QPR) so the difficult start continues.

Comment

United had them teams beaten before they went on the pitch in years gone by, the fear factor is gone.

Comment

Originally posted by CHD View Post
                                                                                  I'd leave the PL relegation clash out of it.
                                                                                  .

Comment

Sigh!

Comment

Legal question for Kayroo.
                                                                                      If I develop diabetes this football season, can I sue VanGal/ManU?

Comment

Inzaghi: "My impression of @Torres is that he's very professional and has the right mentality. Mourinho confirmed it when I spoke with him."

WP Mourinho

Profit before people.

Comment

Destroying Candy Crush this afternoon.

Comment

Lol Diouf, what a goal

Comment

@ Danny.

I see your girlfriend is in the new animated series Bojack Horseman

I watched the first one and its OK, although id watch anything with Will Arnett in it, his character in 30 Rock was very good.
                                                                                              This too shall pass.

Comment

Loic Remy replaces Torres.

Funny how that is a genuine step up.
                                                                                                Liverpool cast offs.
                                                                                                X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
                                                                                                Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

Gary Neville was saying with United's first 8 fixtures (Swansea, Sunderland, Burnley, QPR, Leicester, West Ham, Everton, West Brom) United would've been targeting around 20/21 points. The only thing that can make this better is when they eventually do play the good teams (they've Chelsea and City in back to back weekends), they lose by 5 goals or more. That would just be the cherry on top.

Next two games looking closer and closer to must win. Imagine being winless after your first five league games when 3 of those teams were literally not even in your league last year.

Great time not to be a United fan.
                                                                                                  Poker Podcast Playlist

Comment

Originally posted by The-Rigger View Post
                                                                                                    Liverpool cast offs.
                                                                                                    We rejected Remy long before Liverpool did. That is why it is weird.

Comment

Gary Neville was saying with United's first 8 fixtures (Swansea, Sunderland, Burnley, QPR, Leicester, West Ham, Everton, West Brom) United would've been targeting around 20/21 points. The only thing that can make this better is when they eventually do play the good teams (they've Chelsea and City in back to back weekends), they lose by 5 goals or more. That would just be the cherry on top.

Next two games looking closer and closer to must win. Imagine being winless after your first five league games when 3 of those teams were literally not even in your league last year.

Great time not to be a United fan.
                                                                                                      No idea what you're on about, very well fought out draw today imo. Happy with that.
                                                                                                      Go big or go homeless.

Comment

No idea what you're on about, very well fought out draw today imo. Happy with that.
                                                                                                        Gained a point on the champions too, tis all good

Comment

The transformation is nearly complete. United fans acting like Liverpool fans.

Comment

Originally posted by oleras View Post
                                                                                                            @ Danny.

I see your girlfriend is in the new animated series Bojack Horseman

I watched the first one and its OK, although id watch anything with Will Arnett in it, his character in 30 Rock was very good.
                                                                                                            Just watched the trailer for it earlier, will give it a shot.
                                                                                                            "you raise, i kill you" El Tren :{)

Comment

This still could be our year though..
                                                                                                              Go big or go homeless.

Comment

LOL KErry

Those last two are two of the worst wides I've ever seen in championship football

Long way to go for this game to live up to last weeks.
                                                                                                                Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Liverpool's fall from grace was never this dramatic though was it?
                                                                                                                  Poker Podcast Playlist

Comment

I'd be reasonably confident of making it 3 PL games unbeaten in a row in a couple of weeks. Its all good

Comment

Liverpool's fall from grace was never this dramatic though was it?
                                                                                                                      It wasn't as scrutinised as it was before the internet and blanket coverage, but it was pretty emphatic at the time. In Feb 1991 Liverpool were top when Dalglish resigned. They finished second that year and the next 3 seasons were 6th-6th-8th which for a team that had finished outside the top 2 only once in the previous 15 years (I think) was pretty dramatic.

Comment

WE ARE GOOD

Comment

wow, wow! WOW!!!!!

Everything about the croke park classic was perfect. Such a great show.

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X