Scoop 6 €15k+ Syndicate

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 5starpool View Post
    Actually might as well just do it that way. I'll start again at the top the old fashioned way as the additional usergroup way doesn't seem to be working.
    Nah, I don't have access so it's not working.

Comment

I can see it anyway.
      This may or may not be an original thought of my own.
      All efforts were made to make this thought original but with the abundance of thoughts in the world the originality of this thought cannot be guaranteed.
      The author is not liable for any issue arising from the platitudinous nature of this post.

Comment

hold on there folks, just back from dinner and all will be updated shortly.

Comment

Originally posted by Theresa View Post
          I can see it anyway.
          I can see it but can't access it by what 5star is saying another 30 mins or so should do it no major panic

Comment

Last edited by Norwichfanrob; 15-05-14, 08:28.

Comment

19 outstanding now, and still that 2 shares paid for I referred to earlier that's got no owner as of yet.

Comment

Originally posted by Norwichfanrob View Post
                19 outstanding now, and still that 2 shares paid for I referred to earlier that's got no owner as of yet.
                Id be confident enough they are Roadsweepers.

I've just given him a shout on hangouts but he hasnt been online in a bit. I'll get him to confirm here once he gets back to me.
                This may or may not be an original thought of my own.
                All efforts were made to make this thought original but with the abundance of thoughts in the world the originality of this thought cannot be guaranteed.
                The author is not liable for any issue arising from the platitudinous nature of this post.

Comment

Think we just met around bout the middleish Dom?

Comment

Originally posted by KevIRL View Post
                    It's a go for me, thanks lads.

Comment

Originally posted by KevIRL View Post
                      Ya, looks like everyone is done now, cheers Kev.

Anyone who can't access it who should have access pm me.

Comment

yeah, most of the outstanding ones are from non AIB bank online transfers, that will probably hit tomorrow.
                        if anyone has either lodged in an AIB, or via AIB online, and is not shown as paid, they should be querying this.

Comment

Originally posted by westlife View Post
                          Rob should be on .5% kickback of any profit from this venture.. a lot of work with the admin... (if the sydie hits a €100k bink then Rob gets €410.00 for his hard work). Only €2.84 from each %
                          Originally posted by Fiery Wasabi View Post
                          I don't recall you suggesting a kickback for myself or Big Bad Pat for running the €130 million Euro-millions Syndicates over numerous weeks....
                          It's an opportunity for a group of friends (or whatever you'd like to call us ) to bink a large amount of loots by pooling resources. But for sure they won't be buying the beers at the winners party.
                          Plus he doesn't even have money invested, brilliant!!

I'm pretty sure aib do charge per transaction though so I would be all for giving something to Rob but lol at someone with nothing involved suggesting it
                          Go big or go homeless.

Comment

Last edited by Hitchhiker's Guide To...; 15-05-14, 07:59.
                            "We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Originally posted by 5starpool View Post
                              Ok, I'll set up a new forum now. Anyone who wants access thank this post and this evening about 8pm when I get home I'll allow access for anyone who thanks it who is on the participation list. It's easier than clogging up the thread with posts for access.
                              Some man for trying to get thanks for your posts
                              Go big or go homeless.

Comment

Originally posted by mdoug View Post
                                Some man for trying to get thanks for your posts
                                I'm sorry. Thank me if you don't believe me.

Comment

For those not allowed into private members area will there be a notification for railbirds if you lot bink or not?

Comment

Originally posted by TheDrunkenOne View Post
                                    For those not allowed into private members area will there be a notification for railbirds if you lot bink or not?
                                    There would be no issue posting it after the first race starts, given the fear is copying, so no reason not to.
                                    The sport that unites Catholic, Protestant and dissenter has had its day of days. Pity anybody who can't enjoy it. Some day. Gerry Thornley 23/3/09

Comment

Told one of the girls from work about this tonight (on our way to the opera don't you know), like a lottery syndicate with the pretence of skill

aahh ya ,cool etc came the reply

Told her how much money was in the pot after 2-3 days and she was fucking stunned

Do you know what ye could do with 18K?

aahhaa Ya, sur its going on the horses now anyway

Mostly Irish ex-poker players I tells her

"ahhhhhhaaaa that would explain it"
                                      Last edited by Guest; 15-05-14, 01:04.

Comment

Originally posted by Elshambles View Post
                                        Told one of the girls from work about this tonight (on our way to the opera don't you know), like a lottery syndicate with the pretence of skill

Told her how much money was in the pot after 2-3 days and she was fucking stunned

...genuinely loled at this...

Comment

some money came in overnight as expected, there are now 12 shares outstanding.
                                          Ive transferred 15k to the tote site so far.
                                          Once I confirm exactly what our final figure is, I will transfer the balance today.
                                          Last edited by Norwichfanrob; 15-05-14, 08:32.

Comment

Last edited by Norwichfanrob; 15-05-14, 10:15.

Comment

Last edited by Norwichfanrob; 15-05-14, 10:14.

Comment

Mine still not there? Ffs. I'll send a pm Rob.

Comment

Lodged €125 into your account there rob
                                                  Cheers for doing this.

Comment

If possible can folks that know these guys try and contact them somehow to follow up with them just in case they don't know the deadline is midday today and whether they have shipped or not.

Cheers

Comment

I sent Rob a PM yesterday morning with my some details on my account for the missing payment. I shipped from PTSB and am sure I filled out the details, unless they got somehow lost in transition to AIB.

Comment

Sheets updated to reflect payments from Juan Pablo and Loopz, I will PM you now Roadsweeper.

Comment

reminder/query PMs sent to everyone who is still o/s and Im not aware of there latest payment status (5 people)
                                                          edit: 2 replies received, money currently being lodged.
                                                          Last edited by Norwichfanrob; 15-05-14, 09:57.

Comment

Originally posted by Elshambles View Post

How come were now classed as "ex-poker players"?

win this and we'll be full time pro's again.

Comment

good news, all shares now paid for bar 3 individuals who booked 1 share each, I am yet to hear from any of these people.

Comment

Shipped rob user name and name as ref. thanks

Comment

whilst im not taking their names out yet, at this stage I have my doubts about the 3 unpaid shares.
                                                                  a regular contributor has come to me late , wanting 2 shares which he will pay asap, I have allowed this on the basis that it should essentially replace the lads above if they drop out.
                                                                  i will update the sheet accordingly.

Comment

Comment

Last edited by Norwichfanrob; 15-05-14, 10:41.

Comment

Last edited by Norwichfanrob; 15-05-14, 10:40.

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide To... View Post
                                                                          Think Walter Mitty is on holidays, so probably why he hasn't been in touch. He probably forgot about the whole thing.
                                                                          Couldn't get someone to ship it. Wouldn't chance online. Next time good luck with it.

Comment

Originally posted by Walter Mitty View Post
                                                                            Couldn't get someone to ship it. Wouldn't chance online. Next time good luck with it.
                                                                            I'd take an extra share if that's permissible and send for WM if he wants in. If not no worries.
                                                                            It's an UB transfer so not sure how quick it got to you the last time but think it was next morning.

Comment

No idea who 2nd guy is (1 post signup) but Bustamoves in Noel? reg from the Fitz, surely someone has his number.

Comment

Originally posted by Ollie View Post
                                                                                How come were now classed as "ex-poker players"?

win this and we'll be full time pro's again.
                                                                                All I need is a roll, a dream and an excuse to quit my job

Comment

if i don't hear from bustamoves and bugatiismack by 2pm, I will officially take them off the list.
                                                                                  White Knight, I will allow you one more share, and you can pay for Walter Mitty also, on the basis that I receive the €250 tomorrow, I can put you down as provisional shares until its received. (please confirm with WM if you are doing this or not)

No more new entries from now on !
                                                                                  Last edited by Norwichfanrob; 15-05-14, 11:00.

Comment

if i don't hear from bustamoves and bugatiismack by 2pm, I will officially take them off the list.
                                                                                    White Knight, I will allow you one more share, and you can pay for Walter Mitty also, on the basis that I receive the €250 tomorrow, I can put you down as provisional shares until its received. (please confirm with WM if you are doing this or not)

No more new entries from now on !
                                                                                    Shipped for 2 more shares. 1 WK and 1 for WM.
                                                                                    Thanks again for the fairly smooth collection!

Comment

Last edited by Norwichfanrob; 15-05-14, 14:08.

Comment

Last edited by Norwichfanrob; 15-05-14, 14:08.

Comment

OK NO MORE CHANGES, bugati and busta have 2 hours to make contact or they will be taken out.

Comment

...

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide To... View Post
                                                                                              Think its meant to be White Knight 1, Walter Mitty 1 on that updated list. (with apologies for interfering)
                                                                                              white knight already had one, hes now changed it to 2, of which 1 is paid for.
                                                                                              hense master sheet shows him as 2, 1 paid, and Walter Mitty 1, not paid.
                                                                                              outstanding sheet shows WK and WM as owing 1 each.

Comment

...

Comment

Ive taken out Bugati who ive still not heard from and Bustamoves who has confirmed he is out.
                                                                                                  Our final fund is €18,125......depending the last 2 shares being paid from WK/WM.
                                                                                                  I currrently have €17,000 lodged to our tote account (reached daily deposit limit), will get the balance of €1,125 accross tomorrow.
                                                                                                  Last edited by Norwichfanrob; 15-05-14, 14:12.

Comment

Ive taken out Bugati who ive still not heard from and Bustamoves who has confirmed he is out.
                                                                                                    Our final fund is €18,125......depending the last 2 shares being paid from WK/WM.
                                                                                                    I have to say that I'm very surprised at how few non payers there were. Normally everyone signs up and then dithers and pulls out.

Comment

It will definitely be there in the morning. It's left my account!

Comment

Noel is going to tell me the FX rate the tote are using on the day, so we will know exactly how many units we have to play with,

I too was surprised with the lack of people pulling out, still, we have a lovely pot to crack a proper go at it now.

Comment

I currrently have €17,000 lodged to our tote account (reached daily deposit limit), will get the balance of €1,125 accross tomorrow.
                                                                                                          Pretty sure WM is away this week and concerned about accessing bank account while there?

If so, and he's checking here I can put the stake in today if required and he can send it back to me once he's back in the country.
                                                                                                          Join the IPB Fantasy Football League 19/20

http://www.irishpokerboards.com/foru...88#post1104188

Comment

Originally posted by White Knight View Post
                                                                                                            I'd take an extra share if that's permissible and send for WM if he wants in. If not no worries.
                                                                                                            It's an UB transfer so not sure how quick it got to you the last time but think it was next morning.
                                                                                                            Originally posted by Iago View Post
                                                                                                            Pretty sure WM is away this week and concerned about accessing bank account while there?

If so, and he's checking here I can put the stake in today if required and he can send it back to me once he's back in the country.
                                                                                                            Thanks for the offer but white knight sorted me out.

I will say one thing about this place there are some top people on here, not sure if I've ever met Marc or Gary in real life and have offers of just handing over 125 quid for me. Some community.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike View Post
                                                                                                              I have to say that I'm very surprised at how few non payers there were. Normally everyone signs up and then dithers and pulls out.
                                                                                                              I thought the same and even more surprised how many people took 2 and 3 stakes.

It just shows the confidence we all have in HiCloy and the rest off the team.

Fair play to everyone involved and excellent work by Rob.

Comment

I will say one thing about this place there are some top people on here, not sure if I've ever met Marc or Gary in real life and have offers of just handing over 125 quid for me. Some community.
                                                                                                                I don't know Richie, I'd say its more a case of the lads realising that if/when we scoop this thing, it would a lot easier to just give you your share of the £10m rather than listen to you bitch about it for the next 15 years!

That was my take of it anyway

Comment

Originally posted by premierstone View Post
                                                                                                                  I don't know Richie, I'd say its more a case of the lads realising that if/when we scoop this thing, it would a lot easier to just give you your share of the £10m rather than listen to you bitch about it for the next 15 years!

That was my take of it anyway
                                                                                                                  Ya thinking about it I'm probably just a mug and Iago is ensuring he keeps getting his now yearly donation in FF side bets and White Knight wants in next year so if we scoop they can up the stakes. I'm just in it to recoup some of my Ronnie o Sullivan money
                                                                                                                  Last edited by Wesley Harms; 15-05-14, 15:28.

Comment

Rob,
                                                                                                                    when the perms are done it will never work out exactly right. €18,125 in the pool ... but if the perm your sydi wants comes to €18,500 (in or around) it will be a horror story for the picker(s) to drop a selection as this could be the very horse to bink the jackpot. I have my own sydi organised but will do this if it suits (if it doesn't ....fine). I will give you, Rob, €500 to put into fund. If your total is €18,125 or less (good luck getting the small balances back to 144+) then fine and I will retrieve my monkey from you (Rob)on Monday. But if the tally is €18,125-€18,625... then I will make up the short fall. Makes zero difference to me either way.
                                                                                                                    D15 CASINO, Mulhuddart Village (opp Blanchardstown shopping centre)

Comment

Would never have happened if you were still Howard finkle
                                                                                                                      People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                                                                                                                      Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                                                                                                                      https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Originally posted by westlife View Post
                                                                                                                        Rob,
                                                                                                                        when the perms are done it will never work out exactly right. €18,125 in the pool ... but if the perm your sydi wants comes to €18,500 (in or around) it will be a horror story for the picker(s) to drop a selection as this could be the very horse to bink the jackpot. I have my own sydi organised but will do this if it suits (if it doesn't ....fine). I will give you, Rob, €500 to put into fund. If your total is €18,125 or less (good luck getting the small balances back to 144+) then fine and I will retrieve my monkey from you (Rob)on Monday. But if the tally is €18,125-€18,625... then I will make up the short fall. Makes zero difference to me either way.
                                                                                                                        not sure Phil, wont know how many units we will have to play with until its translated etc and HiCloy does the numbers, we will try and get as near as possible to the units we have, its theres a small extra amount needed to balance, I dont mind paying that myself as a % of a share, ie, if theres 60 to add thats 1/2 a share or whatever, hi cloy may want to do something similar , I dont know, but I dont think we will be stuck.

Comment

not sure Phil, wont know how many units we will have to play with until its translated etc and HiCloy does the numbers, we will try and get as near as possible to the units we have, its theres a small extra amount needed to balance, I dont mind paying that myself as a % of a share, ie, if theres 60 to add thats 1/2 a share or whatever, hi cloy may want to do something similar , I dont know, but I dont think we will be stuck.
                                                                                                                          Yeah can def do something like that if we're marginally over, if we're under we'll keep adding lines until every last unit is used up

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X