X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

between now and 5 o'clock

r&b, classic rock, television show, reggae, blues rock, vinyl, soul, hip hop

please
      Turning millions into thousands

Comment

A thought; can Camelot now be recognised as a Triple Crown winner?
        "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

A former Fianna Fáil senator has been arrested by gardaí, charged with an offence of demanding money with menaces.

The former senator was arrested at his home in the north east and is due in court in the next hour.
          He has been charged with an offence of demanding money with menaces under section 17 of the Criminal Justice Public Order Act.

The former senator is one of two people arrested in connection with the garda investigation.
          The second man is also due in court in the next hour.
          will we start a list of who it can be?

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
            Was Encke one of the horses affected, didn't see his name mentioned

Comment

No, you have to win the St Ledger, not just come second. Unless MAZ is planning on confessing all then the result will stay.

I'm sure it leaves quite a sour taste in the mouth down Tipperary way though.

Comment

New Rule of Life:

Anyone who uses the excuse of "I got xx results in xxx test but thats because I did no work" should be instantly disregarded as someone worth respecting.
                This may or may not be an original thought of my own.
                All efforts were made to make this thought original but with the abundance of thoughts in the world the originality of this thought cannot be guaranteed.
                The author is not liable for any issue arising from the platitudinous nature of this post.

Comment

passed my test yesterday.

Stay off the roads for a while if I were you.

(yes I practiced for it Theresa)

Comment

Can someone confirm for me that tethering on the 3 network would be included in the 'unlimited internet' deal for 20 quid a month?
                    I acknowledge that unlimited = 15gb roughly.

Sister in law said the guy in the shop told her it was a seperate bundle and they could tell tethering vs. phone internet usage?
                    I wanted to call bluff?
                    ﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿

Comment

Originally posted by Micknail View Post
                      Can someone confirm for me that tethering on the 3 network would be included in the 'unlimited internet' deal for 20 quid a month?

Sister in law said the guy in the shop told her it was a seperate bundle and they could tell tethering vs. phone internet usage?
                      I wanted to call bluff?
                      It used to be included, its not anymore
                      Older contracts get it grandfathered.

I have a contract since January and it defo say tethering does not apply

Comment

I wanted to call bluff?
                        They can tell the difference but I believe that 3 count it as part of the bundle. Vodafone treat it as separate.
                        Is that how you crash a wedding? yes it is, Bionic Barry, yes it is.

Comment

hmmm, can you run a download manager or utorrent on a smartphone?

#clueless
                          ﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿

Comment

#clueless
                            torrent: https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...dC5jbGllbnQiXQ..

download managers: https://play.google.com/store/search...manager&c=apps

(assuming you mean android that is...)
                            May you live in interesting times!

Comment

#clueless
                              I use bittorrent on my samsung

Comment

a must buy for us Oldies imho

Comment

#clueless
                                  yup use it all the time its awesome!
                                  Her sky-ness
                                  © 5starpool

Comment

Yeah cheers for the info folks.

Might move to civilisation some time soon where they have UPC.
                                    Wexico is a tad underdeveloped.
                                    ﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿

Comment

My cousin will be moving job from Bristol to Northwood (Santry) shortly and wants to know where would be good to look for houses within about a twenty minute drive, anyone give me the skinny?

Comment

Originally posted by Keane View Post
                                        My cousin will be moving job from Bristol to Northwood (Santry) shortly and wants to know where would be good to look for houses within about a twenty minute drive, anyone give me the skinny?
                                        Beaumont Woods or Collinswood are both decent.

Comment

ept berlin live.

Welcome to the official Global PokerStars YouTube channel! Here you’ll find livestreams of our biggest poker tournaments, highlights of the European Poker Tour (EPT), and series like The Big Game and Shark Cage. We also walk you through poker strategy, poker tips, and tutorials on how to play poker on our PokerStars Learn series. And, of course, offer some poker entertainment with epic poker hands and line up the best poker moments on our weekly compilations. ♠️ What to expect on our channel? New video every Wednesday and Sunday. Tournaments year-round! ♦️ Check out our other YouTube channels: 🇧🇷 - http://psta.rs/3rgMqKv 🇬🇧 - http://psta.rs/33MmT2g 🇫🇷 - http://psta.rs/2UjKDFd 🇦🇷 - http://psta.rs/3naQuJk 18+ Play responsibly. https://www.gamblingtherapy.org/ Keep it cool, Keep it fun, Play Responsibly: https://psta.rs/PlayResponsibly (MGA/B2C/213/2011)

Comment

Originally posted by cardshark202 View Post
                                            Unreal to see people biting vs Lloyds trolling. Well not that unreal, as I almost can't help myself. But his post was utterly predictable.
                                            Originally posted by LuckyLloyd View Post
                                            I'm not trolling. Some of us see sport differently than the BBV consensus.
                                            He is not trolling, he just doesn't get it, never has, probably never will

When LL looks at sport, he doesn't see joy or heaven forbid fun, he see's grit, determination and pride in a job done.

Living a little too much through other people and substituting your own characteristics onto them (hence his hard on for Rafa)

The lad treats football like it's a blockbuster TV movie when it should be treated like an afternoon radio play! ()

Lloyd, endurance/strength events are what you are after, ubber long distance running, something with loads of stats and energy, maybe indie 500 etc

Comment

He could live in town if he wants. Phisborough or Glasnevin
                                              Hunter S Thompson 1937-2005 - "When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro"

Comment

What consensus? You've gone mad with schadenfreude.

There is no consensus here, on anything. I doubt I'd bother posting here if there was.
                                                ?

Comment

Is he looking to buy or rent ?

Comment

Northwood itself is decent for apartments if he is renting, prices have gone way down. Some nice places around Whitehall aswell - around the area I was living when you collected the monitor and chair was good.

Comment

Originally posted by Fiery Wasabi View Post
                                                      Is he looking to buy or rent ?
                                                      Just rent, he'll be moving again in 6 months or a year.

Comment

Originally posted by Elshambles View Post
                                                        The lad treats football like it's a blockbuster TV movie when it should be treated like an afternoon radio play! ()
                                                        Very good.

Comment

Past 2 days have been ruined by a 5,000 word Marketing Mix report. So much golf could've been played. Friday can't come quick enough, but of course it's bound to start pissing rain really.

Comment

Just rent, he'll be moving again in 6 months or a year.
                                                            Really can't go wrong with Northwood itself then.

Comment

Just up the road from me. Northwood is grand. A lot of Polish/Eastern European. McDonalds there can be a a bit scumy with everyone from Ballymun heading up, so might wanna avoid that end of it, but the opposite end, the one closer to the Sports clinic and the hotels is very nice.

Of course stay out of Ballymun or the apartments even near Northwood at the metro hotel.

Comment

Just rent...
                                                                I'm quite convinced that the use of this little phrase is one of the key underlying reasons for the mess this country is in.

Comment

Walking the walls here, even the young wans are ready an hour early, might as well go.

One Time

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
                                                                    I'm quite convinced that the use of this little phrase is one of the key underlying reasons for the mess this country is in.
                                                                    what, he should buy a gaff for a year?

Comment

Walking the walls here, even the young wans are ready an hour early, might as well go.

One Time
                                                                      Best of luck, I'll be rooting for her.

Comment

Originally posted by Zod View Post
                                                                        "just" being the disastrous bit. Much like the statements that renting is dead money and that house prices can only go up.

Comment

think it's the negative connotations of the use of the word 'Just' when talking about renting.

Comment

wat?

EDIT: Oh, I see. Certainly doesn't apply to me anyway, I've said before that rent is more freedom tax than dead money.

Comment

Renewed my deal with o2 today, changed plan and due an upgrade so whats the suggestions? I'm leaning towards a HTC One, have a Xperia S so Xperia Z not really an option

Comment

Have a case study due in 2 days, only looking at it now, got it six weeks qgo.
                                                                                Weeeeeeeeee.

Bbv cliffs?
                                                                                X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
                                                                                Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

Comment

One Time
                                                                                    I'm guessing this is horse racing related?

Comment

Originally posted by ghostface View Post
                                                                                      don't want to BBV it but the 16.55 at Punchestown.

Comment

Comment

don't want to BBV it but the 16.55 at Punchestown.
                                                                                          aye should have known. glgl SP

Comment

aye should have known. glgl SP
                                                                                            I had thought originally he was selling the kids off for medical experiments ala Monty Python's Meaning of Life.

Comment

Suarez gets 10 game ban.

Opr

Comment

Originally posted by Opr View Post
                                                                                                Suarez gets 10 game ban.

Opr
                                                                                                Bit lengthy isn't it?

Here's Defoe getting a yellow for the same thing.

Tottenham vs West Ham, Defoe apparently bites Mascherano in the arm haha.

Comment

I forgot I left my 360 behind when I went away. I brought my PS3 home like a proper fanboy.

What's the going rate for an Elite older model these days? I put it up for 90?
                                                                                                  Hunter S Thompson 1937-2005 - "When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro"

Comment

Originally posted by RasTa View Post
                                                                                                    I forgot I left my 360 behind when I went away. I brought my PS3 home like a proper fanboy.

What's the going rate for an Elite older model these days? I put it up for 90?
                                                                                                    Keep it! Unless you are stuck for money or something.

I still have my first console at home, NES from '88, with duck hunt and an orange/grey zapper.
                                                                                                    ﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿

Comment

Originally posted by MegaSin View Post
                                                                                                      Bit lengthy isn't it?

Isn't Suarez a repeat, repeat offender?

Comment

Originally posted by Opr View Post
                                                                                                        Suarez gets 10 game ban.

Opr
                                                                                                        The FA are clowns, always have been.
                                                                                                        X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
                                                                                                        Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

Isn't Suarez a repeat, repeat offender?
                                                                                                          I think it's his first violent conduct charge in England. Do you get a lengthier ban for biting for being a racist than say if you weren't a racist?

Comment

I think it's his first violent conduct charge in England. Do you get a lengthier ban for biting for being a racist than say if you weren't a racist?
                                                                                                            Ye but he has previous biting conviction(albeit in holland). 10 games seems fine to me
                                                                                                            Redbet at the Dublin Poker Invasion FTW

Comment

They can take previous offences into account, just like a Judge may take previous offences into account even if they aren't exactly similar.

Biting people is clearly far beyond accepted behaviour on a pitch, I think the ban should have been for longer.

Comment

I read that as 'do you get a longer ban for biting a racist?' and got terribly confused.

He's got form for violence, loads of it. Geographical location is irrelevant. Surprised Liverpool haven't fucked him out but I assume they are hoping to avoid the appearance of a fire sale and get decent money for him over the summer.

Comment

I read that as 'do you get a longer ban for biting a racist?' and got terribly confused.

He's got form for violence, loads of it. Geographical location is irrelevant. Surprised Liverpool haven't fucked him out but I assume they are hoping to avoid the appearance of a fire sale and get decent money for him over the summer.
                                                                                                                  Pool should be doing everything they can to hold onto him, they have no hope of buying a player of his quality while not being in the CL.

Comment

I read that back and not sure what I meant

Comment

Just put a tenner on Barcelona to lift the Champ league @ 40/1
                                                                                                                      I hold silver in tit for tat, and I love you for that

Comment

He should have just gave him a manly elbow in the face and he'd only have got three games.

Opr

Comment

Originally posted by smoothcall View Post
                                                                                                                          Pool should be doing everything they can to hold onto him, they have no hope of buying a player of his quality while not being in the CL.
                                                                                                                          Neville once again one of the very few among the mainstream rubbish making any sense.

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Opr

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X