Comment

Enough said

Comment

Ch3 on LOF for United match. Not having any joy with other channels

Comment

Originally posted by Donk Magnet View Post

Enough said
          17 Appearances; 13 Goals; 2 Assists

An awful lot of having to do it on his own. Really is having a spectacular season thus far.
          "Worldly wisdom teaches that it is better for reputation to fail conventionally than to succeed unconventionally." - John Maynard Keynes

Comment

Originally posted by LuckyLloyd View Post

An awful lot of having to do it on his own. Really is having a spectacular season thus far.
            3 assists surely? He had 2 before today and got the one for Enrique as well as it was his shot that was saved, if that is how assists work these days.

Comment

http://mobro.co/zuroph
              donate to my hairy lip!

Comment

Originally posted by 5starpool View Post
                3 assists surely? He had 2 before today and got the one for Enrique as well as it was his shot that was saved, if that is how assists work these days.
                If that's counted as an assist then, yes, he has three assists!
                "Worldly wisdom teaches that it is better for reputation to fail conventionally than to succeed unconventionally." - John Maynard Keynes

Comment

If that's counted as an assist then, yes, he has three assists!
                  According to fantasy premier league he did not get the assist. That is the way I count em. Surprised I am still bothering with my team after such a woeful start

Comment

An awful lot of it has to do with having Sterling playing around him. He is creating so much space for Suarez to do his thing.
                    "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

Originally posted by AndyFatBastard View Post
                      An awful lot of it has to do with having Sterling playing around him. He is creating so much space for Suarez to do his thing.
                      I agree sterling has been excellent for the pool this season. You guys have 2 players this season.

Comment

Cave looks decent in the centre. Lol Fiji defence tho

Comment

Sterling got the assist for the 3rd goal.

Suarez has 5 assists in all comps though. 3 in the league and 2 in Europe.
                          Last edited by davepoke/her; 17-11-12, 18:12.

Comment

Is this a second string Irish team out?

They are either very good or Fiji are very poor.

Nice to see a bit of a ruthless display regardless.
                            ﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿

Comment

Originally posted by Micknail View Post
                              Is this a second string Irish team out?

They are either very good or Fiji are very poor.

Nice to see a bit of a ruthless display regardless.
                              Fiji don't appear arsed. It's not the full Fiji team either AFAIK

Comment

Originally posted by davepoke/her View Post
                                Sterling got the assist for the that 3rd goal.

How did Sterling get it? Was it not Suarez who had the shot that was parried into Enrique's path?

Comment

How did Sterling get it? Was it not Suarez who had the shot that was parried into Enrique's path?
                                  No Suarez flicked it through to sterling and he shot it.

Comment

Just browsing the conspiracy theory forum on boards for the craic, and came across this gem

You are staring straight at a two way TV right now that is recording every you do. The EU and India are ready to e_tag millions of its citizens with smart cards, these are far wore than anything Hitler or Stalin ever came up with. They can hold invisible information, they can be read through clothes, they can be read without your knowledge from a distance through electronic door portals or hand held scanners,
                                    ID cards are worse than ethnic cleansing and TV's are recording your every move. How can anyone live their lives in such paranoia?

Comment

Originally posted by davepoke/her View Post
                                      Sterling got the assist for the 3rd goal.

Not according to soccernet

Comment

Where have all the "if the league started now Sunderland would be top, etc" posts gone in relation to MON?

Comment

Just browsing the conspiracy theory forum on boards for the craic, and came across this gem

ID cards are worse than ethnic cleansing and TV's are recording your every move. How can anyone live their lives in such paranoia?
                                          God help the poor bastard watching me through the 2 way tv. An afternoon of ball scratching, nose picking and farting (if he has sound).

Comment

Moneybags PSG beaten at home by 9 man Rennes.

No Ibra obv.
                                            ﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿

Comment

Not according to soccernet
                                              He got one against Everton, Reading, Norwich and Gomel x2

Comment

Got a bit of united at 1.91 there.

Shirley the bbv curse wont strike me twice in one day?

﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Icarus152 View Post
                                                    And you!

You should be stripped of your license to practice medicine

Perhaps we'll hold this debate though.

People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                                                    Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                                                    https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Utd will win for sure now that they have gone behind. Nice bbv'ing though.

Comment

Conor Murray reminds me of the lads who stall for 30 seconds before folding rags. Painful.
                                                        "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                                                          Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                                                          https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

"We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

I think a possible reason there may be less football posts on here is that, very slowly and without realising it, people may be becoming jaded by the sheer predictability of the game over the last few years and looking on for the next decade, hard to get excited when it's basically the same thing over and over, bar some more crazy bored billionaires coming into the game we can be fairly confident anout who will be challenging at the top for the next while. This is why I think the champions league > the major domestic leagues, it's higher variance nature guarantees some level of unpredictability, last year being a prime example. Or maybe that's just me and I'm just noticing that side of things more since getting into the NFL which is the opposite. I really do think major changes need to be brought in to sustain interest long term though, but again maybe that's just me.
                                                              Last edited by Sledgejammer; 17-11-12, 19:03.
                                                              "In the world, there are many kings but there is only one God. I am God, I am El Tren" :{)

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
                                                                Conor Murray reminds me of the lads who stall for 30 seconds before folding rags. Painful.
                                                                He makes an awful lot of wrong choices too. Getting to be a real weak spot for us, I'd like to see Reddan step up and take command of the spot
                                                                Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
                                                                    He makes an awful lot of wrong choices too. Getting to be a real weak spot for us, I'd like to see Reddan step up and take command of the spot
                                                                    Ugh, Deccie is so fucking conservative it'll never happen. He'd rather have a lump there (see O'Leary) for defensive purposes than someone who might actually dictate a decent tempo.

And that's why Ireland are shit to watch and have been for years now.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Sledgejammer View Post
                                                                        I think a possible reason there may be less football posts on here is that, very slowly and without realising it, people may be becoming jaded by the sheer predictability of the game over the last few years and looking on for the next decade, hard to get excited when it's basically the same thing over and over, bar some more crazy bored billionaires coming into the game we can be fairly confident anout who will be challenging at the top for the next while. This is why I think the champions league > the major domestic leagues, it's higher variance nature guarantees some level of unpredictability, last year being a prime example. Or maybe that's just me and I'm just noticing that side of things more since getting into the NFL which is the opposite. I really do think major changes need to be brought in to sustain interest long term though, but again maybe that's just me.
                                                                        Excellent post.

The PL sickens me but I still get the odd twinge of genuine excitement on big CL nights.

Comment

So the 'pro lifers' are out campaigning already. Received this glossy printed a5 leaflet in the actual letterbox today

courtesy of the lovely peeps here http://www.thelifeinstitute.net/

They must have some war chest available, if they're already trying to influence opinion via leafleting when there is no referendum/election pending.
                                                                          Last edited by ComradeCollie; 17-11-12, 19:27.
                                                                          Gone full 'Glinner' since June 2022.

Comment

How the fuck is Ryan Giggs still getting a full 90 mins.

VWP Norwich, SAF had a shocker though

Comment

the one thing that tilts me about the abortion debate is the constant use of the term "pro abortion" by the pro life side. Lets face it nobody is pro abortion.

Im sure they would be equally annoyed if they were referred to as the anti choice group instead of pro life

Comment

Originally posted by Bubbleking View Post
                                                                                the one thing that tilts me about the abortion debate is the constant use of the term "pro abortion" by the pro life side. Lets face it nobody is pro abortion.

Im sure they would be equally annoyed if they were referred to as the anti choice group instead of pro life
                                                                                Nobody? 'Pro Death' should really be the correct nomenclature though What you're not 'pro death'?

Reminds me of the Alan Partridge 'Anti cancer set'
                                                                                Last edited by ComradeCollie; 17-11-12, 19:43.

Comment

Not as tilting as men pontificating about it

Men should get no say at all in this one imo (compensated for by the earnings differential and the existence of armies and professional sport).

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide to... View Post
                                                                                    Wouldn't say i've ever made up anything in any post on here btw. If anything have toned events down out of extreme embarassment and/or not for public recording. Madey-uppy stuff would surely be cool things rather than stupid things!
                                                                                    love your tales dude. never stop or try to tone them down.
                                                                                    i suppose i better come clean myself...turns out all i had was a bit of man flu,kinda blew it out of proportion...
                                                                                    This too shall pass.

Comment

Welcome back Sitch

Comment

I can't believe posters are being made about that poor couple. I agree that it is woman that should decided as it is only woman who are in the situation.

Comment

Hitch
                                                                                          Her sky-ness
                                                                                          © 5starpool

Comment

Jaysus,
                                                                                            Just had a lovely dinner - all made from scratch mmmmmmmmmmmmmm gorgeous

Home made burger with oven chips and chip shop style curry sauce -

Burgers
                                                                                            500g Extra lean mince (this makes 4 burgers) so i freeze alot of them
                                                                                            onion finely chopped
                                                                                            2 cloves of garlic (crushed)
                                                                                            splash of worchester sauce
                                                                                            I put a bit of chile powder into the burgers to make them extra spicy...

Oven chips
                                                                                            Peel 2 large potatoes,
                                                                                            cut into chips,
                                                                                            put into pot of boiling water for 5 minutes
                                                                                            take out - put on a baking tray - spray with frylight
                                                                                            I sprinkle them with sweet paprika, salt and pepper
                                                                                            Whack into oven for 20- 25 minutes ~ turn them over half way through (sprinkle with more salt pepper and a bit of frylight

Now the Chip Chop style curry sauce.
                                                                                            This receipe makes enough for 4 people - so again I freeze it
                                                                                            Low calorie cooking spray
                                                                                            I onion peeled and finely chopped
                                                                                            1 cm piece of root ginger peeled and finely grated
                                                                                            1 tbsp curry powder
                                                                                            400g can chopped tomatoes
                                                                                            60ml vegetable stock
                                                                                            50g fat free fromaige frais
                                                                                            1 tbsp freshly chopped coriander
                                                                                            1 tbsp freshly chopped mint

Spray the pan with cooking spray
                                                                                            Add onion and garlic and cook until soft
                                                                                            Add ginger - cook for 1-2 minutes
                                                                                            Add curry powder and cook for 1-2 minutes
                                                                                            Add the tomatoes and stock and bring to boil then simmer for 15 minutes
                                                                                            Transfer the sauce to a food processor and blend until smooth
                                                                                            Return to the pan
                                                                                            Add the fromaige frais and coriander and mint and heat gently (do not boil or the fromaige frais will curdle)

mmmmmmmmmmm
                                                                                            Follow me in twitterland

Comment

Not as tilting as men pontificating about it

Men should get no say at all in this one imo (compensated for by the earnings differential and the existence of armies and professional sport).
                                                                                              wpwp I thought the bit in brackets was overkill but it seems you still had some takers

Comment

Originally posted by smurph View Post
                                                                                                Jaysus,
                                                                                                Just had a lovely dinner - all made from scratch mmmmmmmmmmmmmm gorgeous

Home made burger with oven chips and chip shop style curry sauce -

Burgers
                                                                                                500g Extra lean mince (this makes 4 burgers) so i freeze alot of them
                                                                                                onion finely chopped
                                                                                                2 cloves of garlic (crushed)
                                                                                                splash of worchester sauce
                                                                                                I put a bit of chile powder into the burgers to make them extra spicy...

Oven chips
                                                                                                Peel 2 large potatoes,
                                                                                                cut into chips,
                                                                                                put into pot of boiling water for 5 minutes
                                                                                                take out - put on a baking tray - spray with frylight
                                                                                                I sprinkle them with sweet paprika, salt and pepper
                                                                                                Whack into oven for 20- 25 minutes ~ turn them over half way through (sprinkle with more salt pepper and a bit of frylight

Now the Chip Chop style curry sauce.
                                                                                                This receipe makes enough for 4 people - so again I freeze it
                                                                                                Low calorie cooking spray
                                                                                                I onion peeled and finely chopped
                                                                                                1 cm piece of root ginger peeled and finely grated
                                                                                                1 tbsp curry powder
                                                                                                400g can chopped tomatoes
                                                                                                60ml vegetable stock
                                                                                                50g fat free fromaige frais
                                                                                                1 tbsp freshly chopped coriander
                                                                                                1 tbsp freshly chopped mint

Spray the pan with cooking spray
                                                                                                Add onion and garlic and cook until soft
                                                                                                Add ginger - cook for 1-2 minutes
                                                                                                Add curry powder and cook for 1-2 minutes
                                                                                                Add the tomatoes and stock and bring to boil then simmer for 15 minutes
                                                                                                Transfer the sauce to a food processor and blend until smooth
                                                                                                Return to the pan
                                                                                                Add the fromaige frais and coriander and mint and heat gently (do not boil or the fromaige frais will curdle)

mmmmmmmmmmm
                                                                                                sounds great. i always find that a good burger needs a mince with a bit of fat for flavour, obviously if you would prefer to go for a lower calorie meal you can sacrifice the bit of taste.
                                                                                                Also add some cumin to those spuds to make them even nicer.
                                                                                                airport, lol

Comment

wpwp I thought the bit in brackets was overkill but it seems you still had some takers
                                                                                                  No he is serious and in the main he is right. I wouldn't say that men should be completely without rights and responsibilities but their opinions are worth fuck all on the issue and we really should keep them to ourselves and just agree with whatever the Women want.

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
                                                                                                    No he is serious and in the main he is right. I wouldn't say that men should be completely without rights and responsibilities but their opinions are worth fuck all on the issue and we really should keep them to ourselves and just agree with whatever the Women want.
                                                                                                    Like liquid soap dispensers, and Apple?

Comment

They do get multiple orgasms so possibly a fair exchange overall

Comment

They do get multiple orgasms so possibly a fair exchange overall
                                                                                                        Shameless brag

Comment

Originally posted by CourierCollie View Post
                                                                                                          Shameless brag
                                                                                                          Based on empirical evidence

Comment

This might be the greatest thing ever

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Comment

Based on empirical evidence
                                                                                                              Men can too, though it takes some work

Comment

British Airways made a bit of a retweet booboo earlier today

http://mobro.co/zuroph
                                                                                                                donate to my hairy lip!

Comment

For IPB it's a combination of the same old names having the same old things to say, and the lolerpool types stifling any genuine discussion with trolling.

As for football itself, I think many people are jaded with two things:

1. Too much drama and not enough sport.
                                                                                                                  2. Too many games being decided by dodgy refereeing decisions and FIFA's refusal to use video refs and goal-line technology. This leads to more of point 1 and less of what people love.
                                                                                                                  "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

Should have backed Jahmene in the beginning. He is unreal and is deffo gone win this year
                                                                                                                    Her sky-ness
                                                                                                                    © 5starpool

Comment

Where's a good place for some funky music of a Sunday?

Was looking at that J.J Smyths place that Lazare mentioned but they seem to have some band doing covers of Steely Dan.
                                                                                                                      X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
                                                                                                                      Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

Originally posted by The-Rigger View Post
                                                                                                                        Where's a good place for some funky music of a Sunday?

Was looking at that J.J Smyths place that Lazare mentioned but they seem to have some band doing covers of Steely Dan.
                                                                                                                        My friend nadia's house in Monsterevin and I'm here too!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fRr2kf84V2M
                                                                                                                        Her sky-ness
                                                                                                                        © 5starpool

Comment

Originally posted by Michelle SatNav View Post
                                                                                                                          My friend nadia's house in Monsterevin and I'm here too!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fRr2kf84V2M
                                                                                                                          Thought you never got out and lived like a nun

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X