X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Originally posted by Hectorjelly View Post
      This game is class, http://drawception.com/, when you think about it.

This is my fav one so far: http://drawception.com/viewgame/DdEa...-you-so-badly/
      Why the fuck are three Ireland blocking this on my phone?
      ﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿

Comment

17 day weekend ship ship
        airport, lol

Comment

Fecking Harolded at the FT.
          Is that how you crash a wedding? yes it is, Bionic Barry, yes it is.

Comment

any good film. wanna download something for train journey later
            airport, lol

Comment

Originally posted by Zod View Post
              Fecking Harolded at the FT.
              Lol...It could have been worse. ..... could have been the Chief.

Comment

I've yet for that to happen.

Comment

Click here for this one weird old tip for your Queens to stand up against sevens that Harold doesn't want you to know about.

Comment

They have the parental locks on. Do you want me to call them for you?

Comment

Originally posted by eamonhonda View Post
                      17 day weekend ship ship
                      GFYEH

Comment

Is anyone actually surprised at the US government snooping on all that data? I've always internetted under that very assumption. Not that I like it or anything.

Comment

Cian Healy cleared of biting allegation

Comment

Originally posted by KevIRL View Post
                            Cian Healy cleared of biting allegation
                            Yeah no conclusive evidence apparently.

Fact remains though that he is definitely a scumbag.
                            This may or may not be an original thought of my own.
                            All efforts were made to make this thought original but with the abundance of thoughts in the world the originality of this thought cannot be guaranteed.
                            The author is not liable for any issue arising from the platitudinous nature of this post.

Comment

That is unreal!!!
                              So good I am questioning if it is real!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M7aKOg2SfB0
                              Her sky-ness
                              © 5starpool

Comment

Originally posted by Theresa View Post

here's t'incident

Comment

Yeah Ive seen it. Regardless though the chaps a colourful character to say the least, scumbags a bit harsh.
                                  All efforts were made to make this thought original but with the abundance of thoughts in the world the originality of this thought cannot be guaranteed.
                                  The author is not liable for any issue arising from the platitudinous nature of this post.

Comment

Originally posted by Teddie View Post
                                    But then you can go out in the evening while they are off dishing out handjobs/fingerings in Wesley.
                                    [ x ] creepy.

Originally posted by eamonhonda View Post
                                    Just handjobs to start he said
                                    [ x ] funny.
                                    Official Head Marshall of Waterford Gay Pride Festival 2015

Comment

GTFO. He's a competitive player it's a physical sport he is most definitely not a scumbag.

Comment

Is anyone actually surprised at the US government snooping on all that data? I've always internetted under that very assumption. Not that I like it or anything.
                                        Yeah but this one was set up specifically to catch Hitch's emails, he's but 2 credit card companies out of business so far.

Comment

Originally posted by jack90210 View Post
                                          GTFO. He's a competitive player it's a physical sport he is most definitely not a scumbag.
                                          If he did bite him, he is a scumbag though.

Once the allegation is there it's tough to drop to be fair, even if not found guilty of any complaint.

Not sure that another pro would level that accusation at him without a reason either. Could well have been accidental in that his jaw clamped shut as he hit the deck, but simply cannot be sure.

----
                                          @Teddie, reign it in across the way.

Comment

Originally posted by Emmet View Post

Once the allegation is there it's tough to drop to be fair, even if not found guilty of any complaint.

Not sure that another pro would level that accusation at him without a reason either. Could well have been accidental in that his jaw clamped shut as he hit the deck, but simply cannot be sure.

----
                                            Sounds like his arm ended up accidently in his mouth - it happens in the trenches. Keith Wood said on radio it happened to him as well.

Comment

Sounds like his arm ended up accidently in his mouth
                                              I know you're trying to have a serious conversation here but that really sounds hilarious. Sorry, carry on.

Comment

look at Healey's head and shoulders move at the end of the gif and see how the guys arm gets dragged along. Looks like healey had bit down a bit

Comment

Pushes close to and passes the line on occasion. Overly aggressive, it sometimes looks as if he is out to hurt people rather than play ball.

----
                                                  I know nothing of Sheehan but by all accounts (not just leinster biased blogs/fans) he's dodgy enough too.

Comment

Originally posted by Michelle SatNav View Post
                                                    That is unreal!!!
                                                    So good I am questioning if it is real!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M7aKOg2SfB0

Comment

He has a track record of dirtbag tackles, even recently he tried to break someones leg in a horrific tackle in this years 6nations. That's not "competitive", that's just plain dirty. While he is a good rugby player, he's not someone I have any respect for.

Comment

Originally posted by Alanfox View Post
                                                        He has a track record of dirtbag tackles, even recently he tried to break someones leg in a horrific tackle in this years 6nations. That's not "competitive", that's just plain dirty. While he is a good rugby player, he's not someone I have any respect for.
                                                        That one earlier this year wasn't great but as anyone who played rugby knows if your all over the ball, like Dan Cole was, you can expect some treatment. I honestly think Healy was trying to ruck him out there and mistimed it in the heat of the action - and got his punishment for his mistiming. It was clumsy rather than dirty.

Comment

Pushes close to and passes the line on occasion. Overly aggressive, it sometimes looks as if he is out to hurt people rather than play ball.

I know nothing of Sheehan but by all accounts (not just leinster biased blogs/fans) he's dodgy enough too.
                                                          Whats this bs hes overly aggressive?
                                                          He is a prop forward in an agressive game a professional player one of the worlds best in his position.
                                                          Its his job to hurt people rugby can be a brutal game who ever wins the collisions usually wins the game.
                                                          He is only 25 has 39 irish caps and if he can stay injury free will probably break all irish records for a prop.
                                                          Calling him a scumbag is unfair he may not be the sharpest tool in the shed but hes no scumbag.

Comment

This is making the Suarez drooling look justified.

Comment

Suarez is sound.

Comment

Don't really want to try and second guess the people who cleared Healy or make excuses based on a three second gif not having seen the game, but in the spirit of internet sports debate and Cian being one of 'my' team's finest players...

What was the scrum half doing dragging an extended finger across his face? Perhaps he deserved whatever it was he got.
                                                                Turning millions into thousands

Comment

I hate all things Leinster but I dont think Healy is a scumbag. Doesnt look like he bit in that video anyway and the raking of a player on the back of a maul during the 6n was a mad rush to the head which was rare for him anyway (I mean on the pitch off the pitch he's a brainless toolbox)

Comment

I actually agree with Strewel which prob means Im wrong - there is more a case to be made for an attempted fish hook than a bite

Comment

Originally posted by Alanfox View Post
                                                                      eh

Comment

Originally posted by SICKPUPPY View Post
                                                                        Whats this bs hes overly aggressive?
                                                                        He is a prop forward in an agressive game a professional player one of the worlds best in his position.
                                                                        Its his job to hurt people rugby can be a brutal game who ever wins the collisions usually wins the game.
                                                                        He is only 25 has 39 irish caps and if he can stay injury free will probably break all irish records for a prop.
                                                                        Calling him a scumbag is unfair he may not be the sharpest tool in the shed but hes no scumbag.
                                                                        I did correct myself and say scumbag is probably harsh.

Rest of it is irrelevant really. His dodgy behaviour leads me to believe hes a bit dodgy.

Ducks and walking and talking and all that.

Comment

Originally posted by Bubbleking View Post
                                                                          I hate all things Leinster but I dont think Healy is a scumbag. Doesnt look like he bit in that video anyway and the raking of a player on the back of a maul during the 6n was a mad rush to the head which was rare for him anyway (I mean on the pitch off the pitch he's a brainless toolbox)
                                                                          that's too kind.

He stamped on Cole. No doubt about it.

Comment

Originally posted by Bubbleking View Post
                                                                            I actually agree with Strewel which prob means Im wrong - there is more a case to be made for an attempted fish hook than a bite
                                                                            it's a Lions tour, the Aussies are out to create distraction by any means possible (remember the shite with O'Gara and also Healy on the last tour). I reckon the scum half should actually be the one facing a disciplinary panel for unsporting conduct.
                                                                            "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
                                                                              Don't really want to try and second guess the people who cleared Healy or make excuses based on a three second gif not having seen the game, but in the spirit of internet sports debate and Cian being one of 'my' team's finest players...

What was the scrum half doing dragging an extended finger across his face?
                                                                              Perhaps he deserved whatever it was he got.
                                                                              Attempting to tackle Healy or try and steal the ball in the maul before it hits the deck.

Cmon Strewel, that's weak!

Comment

1. alleged 'incident'

2. play stopped while reviewed by TMO

3. TMO finds no case

4. tribunal of inquiry finds no case

there is no case to answer whereas Suarez clearly bit his opponent, got duly punished by the authorities and is now repaying the club that stood by him through two unpardonable incidents by demanding a transfer

Comment

He stamped on Cole. No doubt about it.
                                                                                  Agreed. And he got punished for it.

His all-round disciplinary record is excellent, especially given the position he plays in. Compared to, say, Hartley for example.

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post

1. alleged 'incident'

2. play stopped while reviewed by TMO

3. TMO finds no case

4. tribunal of inquiry finds no case

there is no case to answer whereas Suarez clearly bit his opponent, got duly punished by the authorities and is now repaying the club that stood by him through two unpardonable incidents by demanding a transfer
                                                                                    Regardless of how the finger ended up in his mouth (attempted fishook or not) he did drag the guys hand backwards at the end of the tackle and could only have done that if he was biting down.

Comment

Regardless of how the finger ended up in his mouth (attempted fishook or not) he did drag the guys hand backwards at the end of the tackle and could only have done that if he was biting down.
                                                                                      ah I see. You know more than the paid and trained officials. You know, the ones who examined Sheehan and could find no evidence of a bite.

Comment

ah I see. You know more than the paid and trained officials. You know, the ones who examined Sheehan and could find no evidence of a bite.
                                                                                        eh, there was no evidence of a bite on Ivanovic either, doesn't mean Suarez didn't attempt to bite him either.

I'm just going by what I see in the video.

Comment

Rich you making this post given your previous for other 'paid and trained officials'.

Comment

eh, there was no evidence of a bite on Ivanovic either, doesn't mean Suarez didn't attempt to bite him either.

I'm just going by what I see in the video.
                                                                                            man, you are a contrary fucker

Comment

Rich you making this post given your previous for other 'paid and trained officials'.
                                                                                              you will have to elucidate there Ted

Comment

If anything it was easier before.
                                                                                                What should be interesting is the technological response to it, Tor/I2P/Freenet will have a massive upswing in users, I'm actually quite interested in the Meshnet Project.
                                                                                                I'm going back to telnetting http sites.
                                                                                                People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                                                                                                Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                                                                                                https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

man, you are a contrary fucker
                                                                                                  Somewhere in Paris, Hitch shudders awake, has no mouth but needs to scream.

Comment

Are these tribunals set up to make judgements on the balance of probability or do they need "conclusive" proof in most cases? The incident in GAA when Kevin O'Brien was "accused" of biting Patrick McBrearty is much more of a fudge than the one above.

Looking at the gif it's pretty easy to see how in that press of bodies the whole thing could have been accidental, although I would think Healy would be well capable of it.

Even if Zod's argument that the arm movement suggests he bit down could be proved that's nowhere near proving intent in a situation where 100 stone is falling on top of you. Gritting your teeth seems like a pretty involuntary reaction to me in that spot.

Comment

Healy coming home anyway. Scan on ankle was bad news.

Lions Tour over before it started for him.

Comment

you will have to elucidate there Ted
                                                                                                        Comments about refereeing decisions, managerial decisions and even players decisions, all these people who are trained professionals.

Obviously everyone does this but using it as a counter argument to Zods is ridiculous.

Comment

If Healy was English the usual suspects would definitely have him in the thug/scum category by now.
                                                                                                          Profit before people.

Comment

Originally posted by DeadParrot View Post
                                                                                                            You are being watched. The government has a secret system, a machine that spies on you every hour of every day

More...
                                                                                                            I was taught about that last year and about certain phrases etc thast would trigger alerts. Also told about certain ip hops.

Big brother is certainly watching us!

Comment

@ Zodly

Did you see anything in my iphone post? Not about fixing the original one as coilcam said something there, but my other questions?

Comment

Originally posted by The Situation View Post
                                                                                                                If Healy was English the usual suspects would definitely have him in the thug/scum category by now.
                                                                                                                I expect him to be shot out of a cannon into the Sun!

In other news; Windies keeeper is a cheating cunt, dropped a catch and tried to pretend he held it (with guilt all over his face)

Comment

Originally posted by Elshambles View Post
                                                                                                                  In other news; Windies keeeper is a cheating cunt, dropped a catch and tried to pretend he held it (with guilt all over his face)
                                                                                                                  23/3 from 10 overs. Pakistan just never stop being a shambles.

Comment

Originally posted by The Situation View Post
                                                                                                                    This is such a beyond lazy fishing statement.

Comment

Originally posted by ArmaniJeans View Post
                                                                                                                      23/3 from 10 overs. Pakistan just never stop being a shambles.
                                                                                                                      I have a very Indian attitude to the Pakistani team, what with their history of screaming racist at anyone who catches them cheating and general levels of fuckadree

So ya, lol's alround

Current team might be getting tarred with an old brush here!?

Comment

This is such a beyond lazy fishing statement.

There's a big element of truth in it. He gets defended because he is Irish, no other reason.

Comment

Dreaming about Tangle Twisters.

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X