This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ArmaniJeans View Post
    To be honest I've only the vaguest idea which of you is correct, but I'm loving that you conduct your disagreements in 'my learned colleague, all due respect' legalese. Carry on.
    Old habits die hard. Archaic as those phrases are, it is still considered good practise not to embarass a colleague in Court, being human we can all be wrong from time to time.

Comment

Originally posted by oleras View Post
      Still off the smokes Michelle ? How are you finding it ?
      yup seven weeks. totally addicted to the E fag though , never leaves my mouth lol

It is not one bit hard as the E fag is my cigerette no different to smoking at all. IF you need a link to the one I have let me know. are you on or off them?
      Her sky-ness
      © 5starpool

Comment

Originally posted by CHD View Post
        Nutmeg count

Torres 1-0 Suarez
        Suarez 1
        Terry 0
        People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
        Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
        https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Wheres the Niall Quinn slating!. Lets monitor him more closely in the 2nd half.

Comment

Originally posted by Michelle SatNav View Post
            Result 280 for the 4S locked to Meteor, cover on screen from day 1. Earphones still in packet and a pink cover included! collecting next friday
            Thats a pretty sweet deal is it for you or the daughter? Got mine the other day and havnt put it down since great piece of kit

Comment

Originally posted by Bubbleking View Post
              Thats a pretty sweet deal is it for you or the daughter? Got mine the other day and havnt put it down since great piece of kit
              yep for Chanel for xmas . Im thrilled. The girl that is selling it was really nice and had 100% positive feedback on Adverts, love that site for their feedback and wouldnt touch done deal TBH.

Told chanel there now that not a hope is she getting an iphone for xmas that I couldnt afford it and that I would get her a blackberry lol I love winding and cant wait to see her face xmas morning!
              Her sky-ness
              © 5starpool

Comment

Originally posted by Lplated View Post
                To be fair, the problem isn't just with 'the ignorant'.
                Forget it.

Bad referendum, poorly worded and motivated by craven populism. Things needed to be changed but we did it the wrong way. For the kids this helps I am delighted. I just hope it doesn't create any problems along the way.
                Last edited by Kayroo; 11-11-12, 17:01.
                You are technically correct...the best kind of correct
                World Record Holder for Long Distance Soul Reads: May 7th 2011

Comment

yup seven weeks. totally addicted to the E fag though , never leaves my mouth lol

It is not one bit hard as the E fag is my cigerette no different to smoking at all. IF you need a link to the one I have let me know. are you on or off them?
                  Smoking ? Sweet mother of jebus never again...lol

Just finding it a tad hard the last few days, not the nicotine or anything, just that little bollix on my shoulder telling me to have an e-cig, i have one here but wont use it.
                  This too shall pass.

Comment

That looked rough

People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble

Comment

Ouch, that is a bad one.

Comment

Just finding it a tad hard the last few days, not the nicotine or anything, just that little bollix on my shoulder telling me to have an e-cig, i have one here but wont use it.
                        Ah dont bother using it yet, stick it out after what you have been through maybe the E cig could have a side effect or something.
                        Her sky-ness
                        © 5starpool

Comment

im 7 days off them, no gum or e-cigs etc i have def shook them now!!

Im free, free at last!!!

Comment

Joe Allen's having a mare.
                            "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

Originally posted by pgodkin View Post
                              im 7 days off them, no gum or e-cigs etc i have def shook them now!!

Im free, free at last!!!
                              i was fine on the champix, although that was only 6 days of thereabout.

Aint smoked in 4 weeks, smell seriously disgusts me, hyper sensative sense of smell since i came out of hospital.

Its just that habbit demon...ill suck on a straw !
                              This too shall pass.

Comment

yep for Chanel for xmas . Im thrilled. The girl that is selling it was really nice and had 100% positive feedback on Adverts, love that site for their feedback and wouldnt touch done deal TBH.

Told chanel there now that not a hope is she getting an iphone for xmas that I couldnt afford it and that I would get her a blackberry lol I love winding and cant wait to see her face xmas morning!
                                ha thats savage fair play. how does internet work on pay as you go phones?

agree re adverts I've done a few deals there before and its always above board. have a second gen ipod touch up there at the moment if anyone is interested

Comment

Gerrard fucked too.

Comment

Originally posted by Bubbleking View Post
                                    ha thats savage fair play. how does internet work on pay as you go phones?

agree re adverts I've done a few deals there before and its always above board. have a second gen ipod touch up there at the moment if anyone is interested
                                    For a fiver a month she gets 50mb and unlimited texts to all networks which is absolutely fantastic for young people I reckon.

For a tenner she would get 100mb, but shur they are always in McDonalds which has free wifi and wifi here and the BFs house.
                                    Her sky-ness
                                    © 5starpool

Comment

Just bought a PS3. The last game I bought was GOW3.

First on my list to play is Arkham City, anything else out there? I'm hearing there is lots of good stuff on PSN network
                                      Hunter S Thompson 1937-2005 - "When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro"

Comment

assassins creed looks good
                                        airport, lol

Comment

Also picked up one of these yesterday, was looking everywhere as couldnt find them anywhere. Nice stocking filler for any of the men looking for ideas.

Her sky-ness
                                          © 5starpool

Comment

Also picked up one of these yesterday, was looking everywhere as couldnt find them anywhere. Nice stocking filler for any of the men looking for ideas.

Have we learned nothing in the past week ? ?

SPOILER
                                            This too shall pass.

Comment

SPOILER
                                              Thats one big bar of soap lol
                                              Her sky-ness
                                              © 5starpool

Comment

What is it about Chelsea and November.

We are terrible.

Comment

Did no Liverpool player go to celebrate with Suarez there?

Comment

Can't say that equaliser was deserved but we'll take it.

Originally posted by RasTa View Post

First on my list to play is Arkham City, anything else out there? I'm hearing there is lots of good stuff on PSN network
                                                    Arkham Asylum is way better than City if you haven't played it already.
                                                    "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

Originally posted by FeetMagic View Post
                                                      Did no Liverpool player go to celebrate with Suarez there?
                                                      Dunno but the last player who celebrated like that was off his head on cocaine!
                                                      Profit before people.

Comment

Was the City match really this interesting?

Comment

Is there no.Rte player for Android? Was planning on watching love hate on my break later
                                                          airport, lol

Comment

Originally posted by eamonhonda View Post
                                                            Is there no.Rte player for Android? Was planning on watching love hate on my break later
                                                            aertv

Comment

Watch it through Google no?
                                                              Her sky-ness
                                                              © 5starpool

Comment

Originally posted by RasTa View Post

Uncharted series is pretty brilliant

Comment

assassins creed looks good
                                                                  Was gonna buy it today but got the Xcom remake instead.
                                                                  Official Head Marshall of Waterford Gay Pride Festival 2015

Comment

Originally posted by DeadParrot View Post
                                                                    aertv
                                                                    Boss may not appreciate me watching it at the time at half 9
                                                                    airport, lol

Comment

Code:
                                                                      Racists 1-1 Racists

(Racist)
                                                                                  (Racist)
                                                                      Is that how you crash a wedding? yes it is, Bionic Barry, yes it is.

Comment

Originally posted by Iago View Post
                                                                        Obama carries Florida

Makes up for some of my nonsense sports betting this week at least. I've decided to back Chelsea and City every week as its become clear that my betting on a football result instantly reduces the likelihood of it happening
                                                                        Result...sort of!

would have preferred City to lose as well obviously but it'll probably take some time for it to warm up fully
                                                                        Join the IPB Fantasy Football League 19/20

http://www.irishpokerboards.com/foru...88#post1104188

Comment

Assante Samuel baby, come back to Philly

Comment

Originally posted by ghostface View Post
                                                                            Whats the game of choice Ste ?
                                                                            This too shall pass.

Comment

Whats the game of choice Ste ?
                                                                              Atlanta Saints looks the stand out early game, 10-6 now and been good so far. Will be Cowboys Eagles later then altho I expect very little from Eagles this week

Comment

Atlanta Saints looks the stand out early game, 10-6 now and been good so far. Will be Cowboys Eagles later then altho I expect very little from Eagles this week
                                                                                Just catching the early giants scoreline...oops...in an accum....
                                                                                This too shall pass.

Comment

There seems to be a decent selection of those 5 for 10 beers in Tesco atm, did any of them make it through Lazare or Kev's beer olympics?

Comment

Originally posted by Denny Crane View Post
                                                                                    There seems to be a decent selection of those 5 for 10 beers in Tesco atm, did any of them make it through Lazare or Kev's beer olympics?
                                                                                    Wasnt overly taken with a lot of the stuff they had, stay away from any of the Badger's brewrey stuff anyway

Comment

It feels nice to rob a point for a change, fu Chelsea.

Comment

Any chance someone could find a link to espn3 stream

than
                                                                                        ks
                                                                                        48

Comment

Broncos -3 vikings +3 bills +13.5 falcons -2
                                                                                          airport, lol

Comment

Bon Iver tomorrow night, anyone else going?
                                                                                            I hold silver in tit for tat, and I love you for that

Comment

Originally posted by The C Kid View Post

I'd rather bathe in my own piss than Lynx or something.
                                                                                              .

Comment

London Porter is in the 5 for 10 in my local tesco. It's the business if you like stout. Proper Job ipa is very tasty if you can get it.

They were also doing some decent bottles for 1.50 (porterhouse wrasslers/goose island ipa).

Comment

lol out loud at the face on Suarez when he sees nobody has ran over to him.

Comment

Originally posted by bohsman View Post
                                                                                                    .
                                                                                                    Yeah but that is the C Kid. Us wimmin wouldn't like to bathe in piss!

Comment

He's a dirty bird now

There's a punt. A rare collector's item in this game.

Congrats to Tony Gonzalez btw. 100th TD - what a player.

Comment

Originally posted by Lurker23 View Post
                                                                                                        He's a dirty bird now

There's a punt. A rare collector's item in this game.

Congrats to Tony Gonzalez btw. 100th TD - what a player.
                                                                                                        They can see Graham can't they? Or are they just not bothered defending against him

Comment

Hobgoblin and Sierra Nevada PA made the final for me.

Still haven't decided who's won.

I usually buy five or six of each.

Comment

They can see Graham can't they? Or are they just not bothered defending against him
                                                                                                            We're missing our best defensive player in Sean Weatherspoon. Pretty sure Spoon would do a better job. Impossible to cover Graham one on one in fairness. You just know when the ball is in Brees hands in the 2 min drill a touchdown is fast approaching.

How's Mike Vick working out for ya btw?

Comment

Originally posted by Lurker23 View Post
                                                                                                              We're missing our best defensive player in Sean Weatherspoon. Pretty sure Spoon would do a better job. Impossible to cover Graham one on one in fairness. You just know when the ball is in Brees hands in the 2 min drill a touchdown is fast approaching.

How's Mike Vick working out for ya btw?
                                                                                                              Its hard to know when the O line is so bad. May get sacked a lot tonight

Comment

Originally posted by bohsman View Post
                                                                                                                .
                                                                                                                Yeah, Lynx is the foulest substance known to man.

Comment

Its hard to know when the O line is so bad. May get sacked a lot tonight
                                                                                                                  True. That chap Demetrius Bell is the worst lineman I've seen playing in the NFL.

Comment

Originally posted by Opr View Post
                                                                                                                    Yeah episode had homages to loads of stuff.

SPOILER
                                                                                                                    Alice in Wonderland, The fly etc. How awesome would this scene be if the writers really had planned Peter/September all along.

As the Beacon returns back to the ground Peter surprises September but he ends up getting more than he bargain for scene from The Arrival.Fringe belongs to W...

Opr
                                                                                                                    also
                                                                                                                    SPOILER

star wars with the hologram

Comment

Boss may not appreciate me watching it at the time at half 9
                                                                                                                      flash on the nexus
                                                                                                                      rte player through firefox beta

Comment

Originally posted by davepoke/her View Post
                                                                                                                        lol out loud at the face on Suarez when he sees nobody has ran over to him.

Comment

Originally posted by Zod View Post
                                                                                                                          Code:
                                                                                                                          Racists 1-1 Racists

(Racist)
                                                                                                                                      (Racist)
                                                                                                                          Unlike those creeps who are in denial, this former Aussie cricketer just comes right out and says it like he sees it

"If they take offence that's their choice"
                                                                                                                          Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X