X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bubbleking View Post
    save us ROG
    Our forwards worked there bollox off today O callaghan should have stayed on and Henderson should have came on.

2 FRESH props for saffers and our lads left on to wilt.

Comment

Originally posted by chips1234 View Post
      the alamo restaurant in the riverside hotel is nice, nice bar in the hotel aswell for a few drinks everywhere else is a bit meh, if you dont mind travelling to wexford town head for a restaurant called the yard.
      Actually staying in the riverside. Town seemed a little dead alright.
      A bit of live music would be perfect.
      Will hit the Alamo cheers.
      People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
      Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
      https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Originally posted by DeadParrot View Post
        Actually staying in the riverside. Town seemed a little dead alright.
        A bit of live music would be perfect.
        Will hit the Alamo cheers.
        Haven't a clue about live music could try treacys hotel other than that I don't know

Comment

58, 63 and 87 the winning numbers. No winners, jackpot carried forward.

Comment

Heard an ad on the radio for The Last Waltz tribute in the Olympia Nov 29th

Tickets only €18

Should be a great show, fans of The Band should deffo go
            I hold silver in tit for tat, and I love you for that

Comment

Utd are so gay.

Is it any wonder they are despised.
              Originally posted by ArmaniJeans
              I like this heat - some proper music innit.
              None of the 'black disabled lesbian warbling backwards' stuff that the other players inflicted on me.

Comment

save us ROG
                Lol.
                You are technically correct...the best kind of correct
                World Record Holder for Long Distance Soul Reads: May 7th 2011

Comment

save us ROG
                  No better man to kick it away when times up donkey.

Comment

Fucking little mexican lesbian cunt.

Comment

Originally posted by CHD View Post
                      Fucking little mexican lesbian cunt.
                      Burns victim looking motherfucker.
                      None of the 'black disabled lesbian warbling backwards' stuff that the other players inflicted on me.

Comment

save us ROG
                        jesus

Comment

Originally posted by Starvin Marvin View Post
                          Burns victim looking motherfucker.
                          He looks like a lesbian.

Comment

He looks like a lesbian.
                            Lesbian who got burned in a fire?

Comment

Originally posted by Starvin Marvin View Post
                              Lesbian who got burned in a fire?
                              We will meet in the middle.

Lesbian who has had hot tea splashed in his face twice as a teenager.

Comment

Lots of positives for a new coach to work with. McCarthy, Henry, Strauss.

POM needs a bit more meat and to realise that the pro12 cheats aren't going to be missed as often at the international level.

Still problems obv but a new voice and fresh perspective could do a lot. Should have let my bet on SA ride obv but really prefer to support Ireland. Just too good a price to not trade in and out of.
                                Last edited by V for Vendetta; 10-11-12, 19:28.
                                ‘IF YOU had not committed great sins, God would not have sent a punishment like me upon you.” Genghis Khan

Comment

Pretty sure you could make a decent career out of backing United when they fall behind. Some team.

Comment

Originally posted by Lurker23 View Post
                                    Pretty sure you could make a decent career out of laying Villa when they go in front. Some team.
                                    FYP
                                    "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

We will meet in the middle.

Lesbian who has had hot tea splashed in his face twice as a teenager.
                                      He loves Chelsea too, give him a ring

Comment

Is OPR off his nut yet still signed off with his sig?

Chap has problems if so.
                                        It actually seemed even more important than usual at the time of writing the post. I remember having quite a significant amount of satisfaction at having neatly ended the post in such a way. Weird.

Fringe
                                        SPOILER
                                        OK I should not have watched that episode. My head just won't leave it alone now. Is Peter September? Episode was called, An origin story. Did Peter give birth to the observers? Stop fringe, please stop.

Opr

Comment

Originally posted by sligoboi View Post
                                          Everytime I thank a post these days I get this:

SPOILER

Any reason?

Originally posted by FeetMagic View Post
                                          Same. Also when I click quick reply it does the quote thing.

What style are you guys using from the dropdown in the bottom left dropdown box?

Comment

After winning UKIPT online earlier this week
                                            SPOILER
                                            Wosjtek Barzantny has a top 5 stack with 50 players left in Bristol.

Played with him for hours yesterday, very impressive player

SPOILER

Comment

Imagination Dark Blue. My computer is having a lot of trouble lately so I just put it down to that - been happening for a week or 2 I would say. Sometimes allows me to thank though, strange.

Comment

Originally posted by FeetMagic View Post
                                                Imagination Dark Blue. My computer is having a lot of trouble lately so I just put it down to that - been happening for a week or 2 I would say. Sometimes allows me to thank though, strange.
                                                That's the normal one, and the one I use, and I've had no issues. In theory it should be happening for everyone or no one, so it's a weird one. I might have a poke around over the next few days and see if I can spot something, but I can't think of anything to account for it off the top of my head I'm afraid.

Comment

x-factor.

arab dude,jahmene. anyone else think he will be wearing a bomb for the big final?

how cool would that be...
                                                  This too shall pass.

Comment

Gotta say, and don't really care what all the x-factor bashers think about this being rigged and being the worst batch of contestants ever, but there has been some fantastic performances on the show tonight. Can not for the life of me see Chris surviving tho @ a massive 4/1 best price for the chop

Comment

Any of ye here use Stream pro, himself is looking for subscription for xmas?
                                                      Her sky-ness
                                                      © 5starpool

Comment

Originally posted by Iago View Post
                                                        "Iago, you're an after timing bollix" is what I would expect the response to be had I managed to convince my wife that appropriate thing to do with the early Obama payout was to throw it all on an accumulator
                                                        - West Brom to beat Southampton 8/11
                                                        - Obama to win 1/4
                                                        - Unites to beat Braga 8/15
                                                        - Anzhi to beat Liverpool 8/11

Unfortunately I didn't have the courage of my convictions (or the permission of the boss ) so instead of toasting my success to the tune of €18k I have to settle for a couple of hundred quit back on a small accum instead. Mind you, I had myself convinced for most of the week that it was closer to €50k of an opportunity, so at least that was some good news!

Still waiting on Florida for another nice return on 305.5+ EC votes & Romney to only win 1 battleground state

[x] still an after timing bollix
                                                        [x] under the thumb
                                                        [ ] sensible gambler
                                                        [x] fml
                                                        Obama carries Florida

Makes up for some of my nonsense sports betting this week at least. I've decided to back Chelsea and City every week as its become clear that my betting on a football result instantly reduces the likelihood of it happening
                                                        Join the IPB Fantasy Football League 19/20

http://www.irishpokerboards.com/foru...88#post1104188

Comment

Originally posted by Flushdraw View Post
                                                          Gotta say, and don't really care what all the x-factor bashers think about this being rigged and being the worst batch of contestants ever, but there has been some fantastic performances on the show tonight. Can not for the life of me see Chris surviving tho @ a massive 4/1 best price for the chop
                                                          A big part is played by voting and apparently Liverpool vote non stop for him.

Bottom two will come from the bands and Rylan.

Comment

A big part is played by voting and apparently Liverpool vote non stop for him.

Bottom two will come from the bands and Rylan.
                                                            Yeah he's been topping the votes for ages now but i think it's his time to go now. If Chris ends up in the bottom 2, he's gone because only Gary will vote to save him so he needs to finish top 5 from 7 this week, or top 4 from 6 next week (which will incl Ella, Jahmene and James) so if not gone this week, it's next week. He's cheesy and boring and just doesn't stand out so thinking his time has come

Comment

Hurry the fuck up Icky or WWmods!

Comment

wow, what a performance!

phenomenal in defense and very decent in attack, but more than anything for a French team was that they kept their concentration levels sky high from the get go and did not lose focus at any time.

really impressive result. absolutely delighted!!!

Comment

Originally posted by MrsFlushdraw View Post
                                                                  Hurry the fuck up Icky or WWmods!
                                                                  It is now night.
                                                                  Official Head Marshall of Waterford Gay Pride Festival 2015

Comment

Ken Block is such a boss:

http://www.hoonigan.com/ After qualifying first, winning each of his heats and leading the first 5 laps at Global Rally Cross SEMA, Ken Block was forced to D...
                                                                    "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

Originally posted by Elshambles View Post
                                                                      I think only his_rigger_ness is up to the challenge of watching all of this:

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Trip report expected!

+what a difference a YEAR (or so) MAKES etc...

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

between withdrawls and being shyte ; fulltilt has gone from being my smallest online roll to my biggest

Styill; poker world domination is surely only one bink away

*I see smillieeeeee faces have gone missing again(sad smile_er face)
                                                                      I gave up after 10 mins.
                                                                      X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
                                                                      Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

The Black Angels perform "Bad Vibrations" live in New York City as part of Billboard's Tastemakers video series.SUBSCRIBE NOW ‪http://bit.ly/BillboardSub‬for...
                                                                        Official Head Marshall of Waterford Gay Pride Festival 2015

Comment

It looks like Jason Tompkins is 10th of 45 remaining at UKIPT Bristol.
                                                                          He has 248,500, leader has 581,600.
                                                                          He was low with 55k near the bubble.
                                                                          He chipped up with 77 v AK, flopped a 7.

Comment

Can someone post the rugby result please?
                                                                            In Berlin for 25 year wedding anniversary thing, pretty cool spot apart from the fairly horrific Oirish bars which have been avoided but missed match & crappy nokia cant find result.
                                                                            Also FU Arsenal seem to have cost me a fair payday

Comment

Will be watching Chelsea v Liverpool tomorrow in town with @Micknail if anyone wants to join.

Comment

Originally posted by Dice75 View Post
                                                                                Can someone post the rugby result please?
                                                                                In Berlin for 25 year wedding anniversary thing, pretty cool spot apart from the fairly horrific Oirish bars which have been avoided but missed match & crappy nokia cant find result.
                                                                                Also FU Arsenal seem to have cost me a fair payday
                                                                                Give mahony and sammy a shout for some depravity

Comment

Originally posted by shrapnel View Post
                                                                                  wow, what a performance!

phenomenal in defense and very decent in attack, but more than anything for a French team was that they kept their concentration levels sky high from the get go and did not lose focus at any time.

really impressive result. absolutely delighted!!!
                                                                                  Phew, read the first line and thought you were talking about xfactor.

I would've given up the internet.
                                                                                  I hold silver in tit for tat, and I love you for that

Comment

Originally posted by The-Rigger View Post
                                                                                    Will be watching Chelsea v Liverpool tomorrow in town with @Micknail if anyone wants to join.
                                                                                    Where?

Also, James Wade is a cunt.

Comment

Originally posted by kincsem View Post
                                                                                      It looks like Jason Tompkins is 10th of 45 remaining at UKIPT Bristol.
                                                                                      He has 248,500, leader has 581,600.
                                                                                      He was low with 55k near the bubble.
                                                                                      He chipped up with 77 v AK, flopped a 7.
                                                                                      Just shipped him a xfer on stars.

Comment

Where?

Also, James Wade is a cunt.
                                                                                        Maybe the woolshed, not 100%.

Comment

Can someone post the rugby result please?(
                                                                                          England 54 - 12 Fiji
                                                                                          France 33 - 6 Australia
                                                                                          Ireland 12 - 16 South Africa
                                                                                          Italy 28 - 23 Tonga
                                                                                          Wales 12 - 26 Argentina

Comment

Originally posted by Denny Crane View Post
                                                                                            Just shipped him a xfer on stars.
                                                                                            Or did you?
                                                                                            SPOILER
                                                                                            I'm waiting until he final tables

Comment

Originally posted by Lazare View Post
                                                                                              Phew, read the first line and thought you were talking about xfactor.

I would've given up the internet.
                                                                                              tbh i couldn't care either way about X factor. some of the people on there are decent singers and are capable of decent covers, but music is about creation for me not imitation.

look at the ones who've done well out of the show and 90% are boy bands, pure fabricated products.

i absolutely loved Rebecca Ferguson's voice 2 years ago, and if this woman was capable of showing who she was she might be awesome but the prefabd album she was given was garbage unfortunately.

A great voice is brilliant, but if you're not an artist or not part of something bigger (like a band), then you end up being not a lot, which doesn't mean you can't earn a living from singing, it just means you can't be a "pop star".

there's a brilliant documentary called "The devil and daniel johnson" about a crazy guy, who is this phenomenal song writer but poor singer, yet refuses to not be a singer. i'll stop there as i don't want to say more in case you watch it, but for me really is the complete opposite of X factor, even though it's so compelling, you end up wanting to listen to more.

Comment

jesus christ how old were you when you got married????

Comment

Jesus - second night in a row I bust 2nd in the UKIPT Edinburgh 3X sat. Ah well - won enough cash coming second to buy in anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by shrapnel View Post
                                                                                                    tbh i couldn't care either way about X factor. some of the people on there are decent singers and are capable of decent covers, but music is about creation for me not imitation.

look at the ones who've done well out of the show and 90% are boy bands, pure fabricated products.

i absolutely loved Rebecca Ferguson's voice 2 years ago, and if this woman was capable of showing who she was she might be awesome but the prefabd album she was given was garbage unfortunately.

A great voice is brilliant, but if you're not an artist or not part of something bigger (like a band), then you end up being not a lot, which doesn't mean you can't earn a living from singing, it just means you can't be a "pop star".

there's a brilliant documentary called "The devil and daniel johnson" about a crazy guy, who is this phenomenal song writer but poor singer, yet refuses to not be a singer. i'll stop there as i don't want to say more in case you watch it, but for me really is the complete opposite of X factor, even though it's so compelling, you end up wanting to listen to more.
                                                                                                    Funny enough they had a girl on this year who wrote her own stuff but wasn't the best of singers. During the auditions she got through because people listened to the words of her own songs and seemed to connect with her a bit. During the live shows she was forced to sing pop covers which of course ended up as a disaster. (I presume it must be a rule that you can't sing your own stuff?) Talk about trying to complete stifle any real creativity that one of them might have. I haven't been following it this year but I think she has since quit the show.

This one.

See more at itv.com/xfactorDownload Lucy's live performances on iTunes: http://bit.ly/S0y8WTVisit the official site: http://itv.com/xfactorWatch Lucy Spragga...

Opr

Comment

Its that time again, movie recommendations?

Obv we have been down the horror route. I dont really like comedies but will one a go as in some kind of chick flick that he will watch too.
                                                                                                      Her sky-ness
                                                                                                      © 5starpool

Comment

Originally posted by Michelle SatNav View Post

Obv we have been down the horror route. I dont really like comedies but will one a go as in some kind of chick flick that he will watch too.
                                                                                                        I recently watched Red State and Attack The Block. They are both fairly good comedy/action/horror crossover thingies and very entertaining.

Comment

Originally posted by Michelle SatNav View Post

Ruby Sparks is very good if you cant find a horror.

Comment

Has anyone watched 'Lay the Favorite'? It has to rank as the worst gambling movie of all time. I'd say Bruce Willis was having a hard time keeping a straight face giving some of the lines in it.

Opr

Comment

Worst Yellow card in history, Danny Rose ul.

Comment

Originally posted by Opr View Post
                                                                                                                Funny enough they had a girl on this year who wrote her own stuff but wasn't the best of singers. During the auditions she got through because people listened to the words of her own songs and seemed to connect with her a bit. During the live shows she was forced to sing pop covers which of course ended up as a disaster. (I presume it must be a rule that you can't sing your own stuff?) Talk about trying to complete stifle any real creativity that one of them might have. I haven't been following it this year but I think she has since quit the show.

This one.

See more at itv.com/xfactorDownload Lucy's live performances on iTunes: http://bit.ly/S0y8WTVisit the official site: http://itv.com/xfactorWatch Lucy Spragga...

Opr

She was ill
                                                                                                                One of these days I am either going to quit poker or learn how to play the damn game

Comment

This one.

Opr
                                                                                                                  she made it to the finals and quit due to illness. i'm sure she'll get a record deal. i don't think she intended to do it for advertising but i think she'll do well out of it also.

Comment

FFS men.

I said to Colm " well is Daisy growing on ya yet, isnt she a little beaut" he says ah will ya fuck off she is a real womans dog, although Sherlock holmes had one so they cant be that bad " lol he is so bad when he is on bulmers!

Friend just invited us up to their new shed/bar which is brill in fairness , Chanel in BFs so Colm cant go lol ! Obv he told me go as he cant stick my mood tonight after telling me to fuck off to the chemist and get some fucking tablets for that pmt
                                                                                                                    Her sky-ness
                                                                                                                    © 5starpool

Comment

Hating AAs right now

Full Tilt No-Limit Hold'em Tournament, 250/500 Blinds 50 Ante (9 handed) - Full Tilt Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com

saw flop | saw showdown

Hero (Button) (t20650)
                                                                                                                      SB (t23160)
                                                                                                                      BB (t12675)
                                                                                                                      UTG (t12785)
                                                                                                                      UTG+1 (t14752)
                                                                                                                      MP1 (t8494)
                                                                                                                      MP2 (t13866)
                                                                                                                      MP3 (t25450)
                                                                                                                      CO (t18814)

Hero's M: 17.21

Preflop: Hero is Button with A, A
                                                                                                                      6 folds, Hero bets t1000, 1 fold, BB calls t500

Flop: (t2700) Q, 7, 5 (2 players)
                                                                                                                      BB checks, Hero bets t1900, BB raises to t4500, Hero folds

Total pot: t6500

Results:
                                                                                                                      BB didn't show
                                                                                                                      Outcome: BB won t6500
                                                                                                                      One of these days I am either going to quit poker or learn how to play the damn game

Comment

before i go off to bed might as well stick some decent 80s pop for ya before you start posting your rubbish

NEW Channel! Come Subscribe to Bohemia Afterdark's NEW Channel! We will be unlocking more of the music vault! https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCsM-iljUTTWr-T...

Comment

Fringe
                                                                                                                          SPOILER
                                                                                                                          OK I should not have watched that episode. My head just won't leave it alone now. Is Peter September? Episode was called, An origin story. Did Peter give birth to the observers? Stop fringe, please stop.

Opr
                                                                                                                          He can't be, he just can't be.

SPOILER
                                                                                                                          He also now in the matrix

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X