Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The most common way to make toast from bread is to use a toaster. Turn your bread into toast with help from a cooking business owner in this free video on br...
    People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
    Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
    https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Ah heyor boy, I know yer levelling now

Comment

Originally posted by DeadParrot View Post
        Not a hope, she lost me after the choose medium/dark bit!

Comment

Originally posted by Micknail View Post
          Dafuq?
          I have a pot, and a kettle, (neither of which are black)
          Do you buy a steamer yoke?

Like, I didn't know if the spuds at the bottom of the pot would cook faster or not.

And I heard toast was sooooo not paleo, won't be trying that, heard toasters are confusing too. Not that spuds are paleo i suppose, nothing else in the house tho.
          Neither is rice nor potatoes really.
          I would actually rather roast them than steam or boil anyway. But steaming >>> boiling. If you don't have a steamer get one, can't imagine a kitchen without one.
          Your original question was so shocking I still feel there's a chance you were trolling.

Comment

Originally posted by ghostface View Post
            Ah fml, seriously? 4 minutes?

Hands up if you have ever burnt toast.
            Or overboiled spuds.
            Or turned rice to paste.

Now laugh at yourself.
            ﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿

Comment

Pray for Micks dinner guests.

Comment

Originally posted by ArmaniJeans View Post
                Pray for Micks dinner guests.
                Affluence!

Get the caterers in obv.
                ﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿

Comment

"I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

fucked. cliffs from last few days
                    airport, lol

Comment

Michelle
                      I think most late night pharmacies will have tempory fillings that you can stick on the tooth... by the sounds of it a bit of the filling came out and the nerves is exposed... Get Colm to stop off at one on the way home - that should help you until the morning... and F*ck the sales get your tooth sorted out..
                      Follow me in twitterland

Comment

Beers, bongs, bitches and bites

PUMP UP THE VOLUME

It's here, the 10k post party!!
                        Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, t...

Official Vengaboys Channel - Enjoy the original music video of “We Like To Party! (The Vengabus)” One Of The World’s Favourite Party Tunes. Happiness is just...

Official Music Video for The Notorious B.I.G. feat. Mase & Puff Daddy - "Mo Money Mo Problems" Director: Hype WilliamsJoin The Christopher Wallace Estate and...

Food included:

For fun:

And the bitches:
                        SPOILER

now all that shit is outta the way, I can impart some wisdom to the folks here on IPB

Sambo tip
                        SPOILER

Hungry & Lazy?
                        SPOILER

Reheating Pizza in the microwave?
                        SPOILER
                        A) dont do it, use the oven and box
                        or b) Stick a glass of water in with the slice in the microwave, it'll keep the crust brittle

Fridge tip
                        SPOILER
                        Eggs and butter do not belong in the fridge.
                        The whole point of butter was making milk last longer. Leave it out, not more nightmare spreading. Or, use a cheese grater

Love you all ya shower of cunts
                        Last edited by DeadParrot; 24-03-13, 20:58.
                        People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble

Comment

Originally posted by Micknail View Post
                          Ah fml, seriously? 4 minutes?

Hands up if you have ever burnt toast.
                          Or overboiled spuds.
                          Or turned rice to paste.

Now laugh at yourself.

Comment

Originally posted by smurph View Post
                            Michelle
                            I think most late night pharmacies will have tempory fillings that you can stick on the tooth... by the sounds of it a bit of the filling came out and the nerves is exposed... Get Colm to stop off at one on the way home - that should help you until the morning... and F*ck the sales get your tooth sorted out..
                            too late now they are all closed, pain starting to kick in again. can I take a sachet now ?
                            Her sky-ness
                            © 5starpool

Comment

Originally posted by Michelle SatNav View Post
                              Dont have health insurance

I am drinking whiskey, I think I just want to knock myself out tbh and get to bed early as no matter what I have to work tomorrow. himself is giving out he reckons its an infection as there is a hole in the tooth and a piece broke off it friday night and he is saying not to be out in the cold tomorrow, but not a chance am I missing tomorrow as I am off friday and need 10 sales regardless .
                              so far I have had one sachet of panadol max and two nurofen plus tablets. really prob shouldnt have anymore? or can I. could I chance one more sachet of panadol, had the last one around 3.30! will hardly kill me will it?

ffs I have taken worse in my life

Do you not have any cloves in the house? Hot whiskey and chew the clove. Not a clove of garlic, the little black cloves in the jar!

Comment

Originally posted by MrsFlushdraw View Post
                                Do you not have any cloves in the house? Hot whiskey and chew the clove. Not a clove of garlic, the little black cloves in the jar!
                                yeah I have, will try that. but can i have a sachet? had one at 3.30
                                Her sky-ness
                                © 5starpool

Comment

Waterford sports fans

@ my youtube vid being used for the 2004 Munster final clip.

Comment

Originally posted by DeadParrot View Post
                                    Gone full 'Glinner' since June 2022.

Comment

Originally posted by KevIRL View Post
                                      Waterford sports fans

@ my youtube vid being used for the 2004 Munster final clip.
                                      Heard a Waterford man over the weekend in Citywest proclaim that Blaas are overrated...

Comment

Originally posted by BrianN View Post
                                        @Dice All of breaking bad is available on Netflix.
                                        Just noticed today the first 2 series of Knight Rider are on Netflix. Bit strange that they don't have 3 and 4. I Know it's no Sopranos/Wire/Breaking bad, but so far it's the most fun I've had watching TV in years

"Knight Rider. A shadowy flight into the dangerous world of a man who does not exist.""Michael Knight: a young loner on a crusade to champion the cause of th...

Comment

Amazing Videos, Funny Clips. Updated daily.

this is rather cool

Comment

as it this.

blink fast

Comment

yeah I have, will try that. but can i have a sachet? had one at 3.30
                                              A sachet of what??? I only suggested whiskey with cloves!

Comment

From my experience going over the recommended dosage will kill you Michelle.

Comment

Heard a Waterford man over the weekend in Citywest proclaim that Blaas are overrated...
                                                  Envious people like to pretend they're from here sometimes.
                                                  Official Head Marshall of Waterford Gay Pride Festival 2015

Comment

Originally posted by FeetMagic View Post
                                                    From my experience going over the recommended dosage will kill you Michelle.
                                                    Yet she won't say how many mg is in the sachet she's taken? Tbh I'd avoid taking alcohol and paracetamol/ibuprofen together at all. I usually just throw out the paracetamol/ibuprofen when it's out of date.

Comment

Originally posted by Icarus152 View Post
                                                      Envious people like to pretend they're from here sometimes.
                                                      he posts here too, you may want to man the borders and make sure he stays away

Comment

he posts here too, you may want to man the borders and make sure he stays away
                                                        Switchy? clearly delirious from working such long hours.

Comment

I would never say that about the Rissolé.

Reprimand your infantry comrade Icky.
                                                          ﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿

Comment

Came in to the Fitz with my Dad, the first time I've been here in about two years.

That chief fella is some asshole, he berated a lad for showing him a bluff, then does the exact same thing to someone else the next hand.

Another hand he gets out of the way on the flop, two women left in the hand, it gets to the river, one lady ships all in and the other tanks, pretty big pot.

He starts sighing, and I clearly hear him telling the guy opp him that he had 7 5 (nuts), the girl tanking is sitting beside me, but she doesn't hear him, she says to him 'I don't know this lady, do you, is she tight or what?' in a joking way, he goes 'I don't bleedin know, all I know is I would've won the hand, I'd 7 5'

I lost it with him. I mean how long is the fucking eejit playing the game?

Prick.
                                                            I hold silver in tit for tat, and I love you for that

Comment

Originally posted by Lazare View Post
                                                              Came in to the Fitz with my Dad, the first time I've been here in about two years.

That chief fella is some asshole, he berated a lad for showing him a bluff, then does the exact same thing to someone else the next hand.

Another hand he gets out of the way on the flop, two women left in the hand, it gets to the river, one lady ships all in and the other tanks, pretty big pot.

He starts sighing, and I clearly hear him telling the guy opp him that he had 7 5 (nuts), the girl tanking is sitting beside me, but she doesn't hear him, she says to him 'I don't know this lady, do you, is she tight or what?' in a joking way, he goes 'I don't bleedin know, all I know is I would've won the hand, I'd 7 5'

Prick.
                                                              He's gonna dog u good

Comment

sorry I didnt post more relating to the alcohol thing was busy over the weekend finishing a project believe it or not on the misconceptions of alcohol use in our society It was a group project where we made a video interviewing loads of people with random questions relating to alcohol use etc and that was one of the questions we had in to trick people out and make it a better vid (i'll post it when it goes live)

Similarily there is loads of research on pubmed that shows mixing alcohol with caffeinated driinks such as red bull doesnt make you anymore drunk or doesnt make you drink more alcohol they are all just anecdotal evidence we believe to be true. Its all quite interesting actually. Definitely a bit of research in there if someone had the time and resources

Comment

On a completely different note Ive managed to put together a decent middle of the range PC for a relatively cheap price - think it came in at around €400. The quality is better than anything I had on console as can be seen below but the chat will probably only interest the gaming heads

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HL4AdDa6WDI

Comment

In hindsight The Deerhunter wasn't the best choice of viewing on a hungover Sunday. A small dose of the hangover blues has been seriously multiplied!

Comment

Originally posted by Bubbleking View Post
                                                                      On a completely different note Ive managed to put together a decent middle of the range PC for a relatively cheap price - think it came in at around €400. The quality is better than anything I had on console as can be seen below but the chat will probably only interest the gaming heads

Started video.Went to clean teeth.Came back to 'no one wanted to have sex with my mam'.Subscribed.

Comment

Originally posted by carlop View Post
                                                                        In hindsight The Deerhunter wasn't the best choice of viewing on a hungover Sunday. A small dose of the hangover blues has been seriously multiplied!
                                                                        only seen it myself a few months ago really is an excellent film. probably one of my favourite "oldies"

Comment

only seen it myself a few months ago really is an excellent film. probably one of my favourite "oldies"
                                                                          Good but heavy-hitting. I think I'd have enjoyed it more if I watched it another day, I found my attention drifting a bit during the first hour.

From now on hangover days are going to be strictly comedy.

Comment

Just checkin in. Miss you cunts.
                                                                            X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
                                                                            Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

Prick.
                                                                              Don't think the chief has told the truth about a hand ever. He'd flop the nuts every 2nd hand if you took any notice of him

Comment

Thinking about watching it is worsening my hangover horrors
                                                                                airport, lol

Comment

Really liking Wax (The Rapper). Have a feeling ghostface and a few others might like him, and seems nobody posted about him here yet.

This song is on Spotify here: https://open.spotify.com/track/5hlQ9yTpC4VkUbtwdKmN4m?si=lUGMbtiKQyCf2rd3xxZ03A2021 Update: Listen to Wax’s extensive catalog...

Wax freestyles on the L.A. Leakers show on Power 106/Shade 45/XM66.

Music video by Wax performing Dispensary Girl. (C) 2011 The Island Def Jam Music Group

Comment

Originally posted by eamonhonda View Post
                                                                                    You playing tuesday/how was Madrid?

Comment

Triple post here.

Got an email from Sky about a job in the call center. 2nd round in may or some such. Great if I got it.

Comment

On the plus side, using purely unscientific anecdotal evidence, turns out Submarine is a pretty excellent hangover film. Saw it in the cinema but forgot how good it was.
                                                                                        "In the world, there are many kings but there is only one God. I am God, I am El Tren" :{)

Comment

Whereabouts did you go in Madrid?

I actually did see a very, very drunk Irish guy in a place called Casa de la Cerveza, could it have been?

Comment

You going to buy a next gen console, BK? I'm thinking of skipping it and either buying a gigantic fuck off overpowerd PC or waiting to see what this steambox malarky is all about. Always preferred playing games on the PC I just like the not installing drivers and trouble shooting aspect of consoles.
                                                                                            "In the world, there are many kings but there is only one God. I am God, I am El Tren" :{)

Comment

Originally posted by MegaSin View Post
                                                                                              You playing tuesday/how was Madrid?
                                                                                              Good craic cool city v different. Destroyed myself with alcohol.
                                                                                              May aswell take a stab at defending tues alright!
                                                                                              Whereabouts did you go in Madrid?

I actually did see a very, very drunk Irish guy in a place called Casa de la Cerveza, could it have been?
                                                                                              Very possible. Drank a good bit in the sol general area. Did you get a first name
                                                                                              airport, lol

Comment

Good luck. Pain in the arse to grind that long and run into Aces when it matters.

Comment

Very possible. Drank a good bit in the sol general area. Did you get a first name
                                                                                                  The lad was well beyond the stage of giving a name, but this was in the Bilbao/Malasana area. I was out in Sol briefly on Saturday night at Fontana de Oro, comfortably my most hated bar in Madrid but myself and a mate stumbled in at around 5am.

It's a dangerously easy city to get hammered in.

Comment

Was around somewhere called arguelles I think too.
                                                                                                    airport, lol

Comment

The lad was well beyond the stage of giving a name, but this was in the Bilbao/Malasana area. I was out in Sol briefly on Saturday night at Fontana de Oro, comfortably my most hated bar in Madrid but myself and a mate stumbled in at around 5am.

It's a dangerously easy city to get hammered in.
                                                                                                      Was in that place on Thursday thought it was decent craic! But was fairly full tbf. All them streets are a maze with cool bars hidden
                                                                                                      airport, lol

Comment

Was around somewhere called arguelles I think too.
                                                                                                        Just down the road from me. Bit of a random place to end up in, as it's a good 15-20 minute walk from Sol. It has a few clubs though and a lot of students live around there too.

Comment

Just down the road from me. Bit of a random place to end up in, as it's a good 15-20 minute walk from Sol. It has a few clubs though and a lot of students live around there too.
                                                                                                          Ya someone told us it was decent so took a look Fri night. Ended up back near sol though
                                                                                                          airport, lol

Comment

Prick.
                                                                                                            Jaysus,
                                                                                                            was sitting between the pair of ya.
                                                                                                            Glad I didn't go abusing your BB
                                                                                                            ..... oh wait ..... never mind. lol
                                                                                                            Nice to see ya back playing again.
                                                                                                            If it helps, I "chiefed" him.

Comment

Bizarre how it happened.
                                                                                                              I flat his raise with bullets in position.
                                                                                                              Flop top set & call his shove & he snap mucks!
                                                                                                              River puts 4th spade out & he dives after 'em.
                                                                                                              Had flopped bottom pair
                                                                                                              with a random spade kicker.

Comment

In the final round of the 2013 Arnold Palmer Invitational presented by MasterCard, Sergio Garcia hits his second from a tree near the fairway on the par-4 10...

Comment

Originally posted by davepoke/her View Post
                                                                                                                  Make your way to Carlow and booze it up!

Why Carlow, are you not in Athy?
                                                                                                                  X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
                                                                                                                  Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

Originally posted by Sledgejammer View Post
                                                                                                                    You going to buy a next gen console, BK? I'm thinking of skipping it and either buying a gigantic fuck off overpowerd PC or waiting to see what this steambox malarky is all about. Always preferred playing games on the PC I just like the not installing drivers and trouble shooting aspect of consoles.
                                                                                                                    Id say the chances of me getting a next gen console are less than 10% tbh. I dont mind tinkering around with electronics at all which is minimal with PC's these days anyway and I'm growing a bit weary of what consoles are capable of. plus in terms of technology they wont be value for money for about 2 years after their release and by that time there will be better options in the pipeline again

Comment

Originally posted by DeeBrown View Post
                                                                                                                      Bizarre how it happened.
                                                                                                                      Had flopped bottom pair
                                                                                                                      lol, he's a clown.

Was that you sitting beside him, opposite me?

Edit, don't know how that smiley got there
                                                                                                                      Last edited by Lazare; 25-03-13, 08:46.
                                                                                                                      I hold silver in tit for tat, and I love you for that

Comment

Originally posted by DeeBrown View Post
                                                                                                                        Bizarre how it happened.
                                                                                                                        Had flopped bottom pair
                                                                                                                        That doesn't even rhyme

Comment

Off to Killarney for the Ray 5k. Have only been back training a couple of months but 1 stone down already . I have being doing a 2.5k run with an increase last week to a 3.5k where i was fucked doing it . (yes I have never actually run 5k before).

Anyway, hope the feel good factor gets me around. 30 min would be top of the range but have to beat the wife's total of 34.20 from last year....

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X