This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is good.....

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.
    I hold silver in tit for tat, and I love you for that

Comment

Originally posted by ghostface View Post
      That is some rambling nonsense right there, hope that stream was recorded. Would be interested to see the actual all in.
      Meh, still would

Originally posted by Michelle SatNav View Post
      Used to fancy one of them - meh, still would

@ Eamonhonda - I take it you stand by comments you made about Odessa last year? Someone has suggested it to me as a nice spot for food
      Haven't been there in about a year, but the food was good that night

Comment

A shower for the single man...
        SPOILER

Last edited by DeadParrot; 14-03-13, 16:28. Reason: Dont be silly now

Comment

Originally posted by Lao Lao View Post
          Meh, still would
          No doubt

Comment

Originally posted by Emmet View Post
            And Sexton out.

Ireland outhalf Jonathan Sexton has been ruled out of the game against Italy on Saturday. Sexton, who had recovered from the hamstring injury that had kept him out and was named in the starting XV earlier today, went over on his foot in training.

Comment

Originally posted by TheDrunkenOne View Post
              A shower for the single man...
              SPOILER

... A midget
              Last edited by DeadParrot; 14-03-13, 16:28.
              X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
              Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

Originally posted by The-Rigger View Post
                ... A midget
                Paul that's called a vagina not a mouth.

Comment

Originally posted by Hatedajacks View Post
                  Paul that's called a vagina not a mouth.
                  Strange place for a moneybox i thought.
                  This too shall pass.

Comment

Went out the door at 12.30, two sales in, back home eating a findus curry then off again!
                    A day like this would be sweet every day!!! Thursdays and sunny days =happy people
                    Her sky-ness
                    © 5starpool

Comment

lads spoiler stuff like that please
                      Is that how you crash a wedding? yes it is, Bionic Barry, yes it is.

Comment

Originally posted by Lazare View Post
                        If by good you mean staged and sh1te. Then yes I agree.

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=qTs1dyqpaxg
                          Good times...

Comment

@ Eamonhonda - I take it you stand by comments you made about Odessa last year? Someone has suggested it to me as a nice spot for food
                            what did i say about it? ive been there a couple of times always been very nice while not too expensive. would love a feed from there tonight
                            airport, lol

Comment

Originally posted by Zod View Post
                              lads spoiler stuff like that please
                              sorry

Comment

Originally posted by Jules View Post
                                GFYL
                                fixed that for you.
                                Is that how you crash a wedding? yes it is, Bionic Barry, yes it is.

Comment

Went out the door at 12.30, two sales in, back home eating a findus curry then off again!
                                  A day like this would be sweet every day!!! Thursdays and sunny days =happy people
                                  If you have your two sales, instead of pounding the streets for more can you not have an early night and plan tomorrows route instead?

Sunny days? wasn't here!

Comment

Went to the restaurant above Fallon & Byrnes on George's St for the first time for dinner. It was absolutely delicious. Only other meal I've had out in Dublin in last few months was L'Ecrevian and yesterday was a step up in my opinion. Very affordable too (2 courses was around €25).

Comment

@emmet

Be interested to hear your thoughts on Connachts Tiernan O Halloran? Isnt mentioned much due to our depth in young talent on the wing. To me though he seems to have bags of potential. Not sure how fast he is but looks deceptively fast, tough tackler, great hands and excellent finisher.
                                      Last edited by Downtown; 14-03-13, 19:12.

Comment

Please enjoy some of my memories of being brought up in the 1970's and 80's.I'm sure I've missed out loads so please add your own.Thanks to Mr Andrew Barker ...

Comment

Originally posted by Downtown View Post
                                          @emmet

Be interested to hear your thoughts on Connachts Tiernan O Halloran? Isnt mentioned much due to our depth in young talent on the wing. To me though he seems to have bags of potential. Not sure how fast he is but looks deceptively fast, tough tackler, great hands and excellent finisher.
                                          Class act, developing really nicely at Connacht . They absolutely nailed it by signing him on a senior contract for 2/3 years asap too.

His brain is the best part about him imo. He's got pace and is a good defender, but it's the number of times he makes the right decision that always impresses me. Compare to Earls, who uses his lightning pace as a cushion for his bad decision making, but will still get caught out for it vs thinking players.

Won't see him in an Ireland jersey for 2/3 years as Connacht players need to be tearing up trees to get involved, and he's in a place of a lot of depth (Bowe, Trimble, Gilroy and McFadden all play 14 regularly) but he'll get some recognition.

Henshaw at 15 out whesht looks the real deal too. Apparently very comfortable at Outside Centre, but not got a shot there yet. Bags of talent and confidence to boot.

Comment

Tottenham LolSpurs

Comment

Originally posted by Downtown View Post
                                              @emmet

He does indeed look a great prospect but we have an embarrassment of good to top class wingers: Bowe, Trimble, Gilroy, Zebo, Earls, McFadden, Fitzgerald. None of them are going to be past it for a few years yet. He'd need some big performances and a favourable injury list at present to make the squad imo. Connacht should make sure to keep him and young Henshaw from the clutches of the other provinces.

Comment

Tottenham LolSpurs
                                                One man team innit

Comment

Originally posted by coillcam View Post
                                                  He does indeed look a great prospect but we have an embarrassment of good to top class wingers: Bowe, Trimble, Gilroy, Zebo, Earls, McFadden, Fitzgerald. None of them are going to be past it for a few years yet. He'd need some big performances and a favourable injury list at present to make the squad imo. Connacht should make sure to keep him and young Henshaw from the clutches of the other provinces.
                                                  We have some good wingers.
                                                  Top class wingers were guys like Dennis Hickey and Shane Horgan.

Comment

Originally posted by FeetMagic View Post
                                                    Went to the restaurant above Fallon & Byrnes on George's St for the first time for dinner. It was absolutely delicious. Only other meal I've had out in Dublin in last few months was L'Ecrevian and yesterday was a step up in my opinion. Very affordable too (2 courses was around €25).
                                                    That the one over the food market?

Your right, food is divine!! The bread alone is to die for.
                                                    No beast so fierce but knows some touch of pity, but I know none, therefore am no beast.

Comment

jaysis, Spurs wait 91 minutes to play football. Could have had 4 already in Extra Time.

Can't lose this now can they?

Comment

jaysis, Spurs wait 91 minutes to play football. Could have had 4 already in Extra Time.

Can't lose this now can they?
                                                        imo away goals shouldnt count double in the event of a tie if scored in ET.

Might not come to it obviously but I think its a bit ridic

Comment

WTF at the Chelsea booing there own team tonight.

Comment

Originally posted by shano_88 View Post
                                                            Horrible club with horrible fans

Comment

Originally posted by shano_88 View Post
                                                              Originally posted by JamieCarra View Post
                                                              lol such a sweeping statement. Anyway it's the away fans booing.
                                                              Hunter S Thompson 1937-2005 - "When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro"

Comment

Originally posted by RasTa View Post
                                                                Still true though.

Comment

Originally posted by KevIRL View Post

Adds huge advantage to being away in the second leg - potential for 30 mins extra of double goals.

Comment

Originally posted by jack90210 View Post
                                                                    Adds huge advantage to being away in the second leg - potential for 30 mins extra of double goals.
                                                                    Good guardian article from yesterday afternoon on the topic.

Jonathan Wilson: If it generated good football, made games more exciting, then perhaps the inherent illogicity of the rule could be tolerated

Comment

jaysus the chelsea crowd is dead.....utterly silent
                                                                      People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                                                                      Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                                                                      https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Ridiciliously bad home support there. So many empty seats...

Comment

Originally posted by MrsFlushdraw View Post
                                                                          If you have your two sales, instead of pounding the streets for more can you not have an early night and plan tomorrows route instead?

Sunny days? wasn't here!
                                                                          Ehem!!! got two more after, best day yet. Perfected the pitch

Housing estate right beside mine, really helped that I threw in " ah yeah shur I am only down the road in Forest Park" Trust builded instantly
                                                                          Her sky-ness
                                                                          © 5starpool

Comment

Originally posted by pokerhand View Post
                                                                            That the one over the food market?

Your right, food is divine!! The bread alone is to die for.
                                                                            Ya, quality little place.

Comment

Anyone any experiece dealing with Coral? Set up an account with them last week. Sent away the verification documents the day I set it up. I got an email Monday night looking for them again. Account was blocked when I tried logging in. I sent them again, have sent a couple of emails to their help address and verification address and have had no response. Tried calling the number listed and it keeps coming up as user busy.

Comment

and he's back
                                                                                People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                                                                                Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                                                                                https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Originally posted by Funkymonk View Post
                                                                                  Anyone any experiece dealing with Coral? Set up an account with them last week. Sent away the verification documents the day I set it up. I got an email Monday night looking for them again. Account was blocked when I tried logging in. I sent them again, have sent a couple of emails to their help address and verification address and have had no response. Tried calling the number listed and it keeps coming up as user busy.
                                                                                  they had massive account issues last night and today apparently, loads locked out which would explain the user busy. people complaining on twitter.

Comment

Originally posted by KevIRL View Post

I wasn't aware that such a rule existed until the commentators kept mentioning that Inter needed two. It seemed very unfair to me. Then I Googled it and came across the argument that one team getting the 30 extra minutes at home is an advantage too. Which is true. So now I dunno.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike View Post
                                                                                      they had massive account issues last night and today apparently, loads locked out which would explain the user busy. people complaining on twitter.
                                                                                      I just sent them a tweet also. been locked out since Monday though and not getting a response from support is pretty bad form.

Comment

Higher seeded team gets the Home tie second too

Comment

They had huge problems yesterday during one of the races. No one could log in, then it was asking you to change your password which also didn't work so a tonne of accounts got messed up. The whole site then went down for ages. It was all under the weight of the 20 quid offer they ran for Sprinter in which everyone was probably trying to get logged in after it won. All this would be bad enough but the fact the site went down during the race they sponsor The Coral Cup I sure made it a double whammy. I'd say they are probably massively busy sorting out the aftermath.

Opr

Comment

Ehem!!! got two more after, best day yet. Perfected the pitch

Housing estate right beside mine, really helped that I threw in " ah yeah shur I am only down the road in Forest Park" Trust builded instantly
                                                                                            I was going to, but then I said I won't be a dick.
                                                                                            airport, lol

Comment

Still true though.
                                                                                              lol.

The only true thing is you are clueless.

Comment

hope our conor wins tomorrow or there will be lots of fibs told in this house tomorrow!!!

If he does win there will also be lots of fibs told
                                                                                                Her sky-ness
                                                                                                © 5starpool

Comment

Not sure if NSFW or just NS

Gone full 'Glinner' since June 2022.

Comment

Originally posted by hotspur View Post
                                                                                                    I wasn't aware that such a rule existed until the commentators kept mentioning that Inter needed two. It seemed very unfair to me. Then I Googled it and came across the argument that one team getting the 30 extra minutes at home is an advantage too. Which is true. So now I dunno.
                                                                                                    You are a football fan who has never heard of the away goals rule? Seriously?

Comment

Prime time very good!

Heroin addicts .
                                                                                                      Her sky-ness
                                                                                                      © 5starpool

Comment

Originally posted by Jules View Post
                                                                                                        If by good you mean staged and sh1te. Then yes I agree.
                                                                                                        We can say shite here.

Shite. See?

Comment

Originally posted by 5starpool View Post
                                                                                                          He is taking about aways goals in extra time. Not simply the away goal rule.
                                                                                                          1st leg was 3-0
                                                                                                          2nd leg was 0-3

Match is a draw, aways goals equal etc
                                                                                                          So 30 mins extra time added
                                                                                                          Both teams score, 1 - 1
                                                                                                          And Spurs go through via an away goal.

Most people would have assumed that once extra time is added, the away goals rule ceases to be in effect. And penos are used to decide the 4-4 draw.

Edit:
                                                                                                          Giving one team an extra 30 mins for an away goal might seem unfair, but as mentioned the other team have home advantage in extra time. It's not perfect, but the alternative where one team gets extra time at home, plus penalties at home is far more unbalanced.
                                                                                                          Last edited by Mellor; 14-03-13, 23:22.

Comment

Originally posted by 5starpool View Post
                                                                                                            I'm a football fan who thought that the away goals rule didn't apply to extra time.

Comment

Had a lump on GAB's tip today for the 4.40, was talking about it a bit at work.
                                                                                                              At about 4pm I said to a work mate who while a nice dude, sometimes burns at a lower wattage... 'in 45 minutes time I'll know whether I'll be eating fillet steak or baked beans tonight'

He goes 'Yeah, I think I might get a Chinese'

Comment

Have had the same problems in the past they are a nightmare to deal with. Of all the big UK bookies they are the only one I haven't had an account with.

Comment

Originally posted by FeetMagic View Post
                                                                                                                  Ya, quality little place.
                                                                                                                  While i love it, the only slight negative is that the astmosphere can be a bit dead in there... It always puzzled me that it always seem to be only 40% busy, if that, anytime I go there....
                                                                                                                  No beast so fierce but knows some touch of pity, but I know none, therefore am no beast.

Comment

Justified, awesome again. Hopefully the conclusion is as spectacular as the rest of this season. Just 3 episodes left.

SPOILER
                                                                                                                    That's some badass shit!

Comment

you know you are drunk when you are replying to netellers junk mail with "suck my hairy balls"

Comment

Originally posted by Mellor View Post
                                                                                                                        He is taking about aways goals in extra time. Not simply the away goal rule.
                                                                                                                        1st leg was 3-0
                                                                                                                        2nd leg was 0-3

Match is a draw, aways goals equal etc
                                                                                                                        So 30 mins extra time added
                                                                                                                        Both teams score, 1 - 1
                                                                                                                        And Spurs go through via an away goal.

Most people would have assumed that once extra time is added, the away goals rule ceases to be in effect. And penos are used to decide the 4-4 draw.

Edit:
                                                                                                                        Giving one team an extra 30 mins for an away goal might seem unfair, but as mentioned the other team have home advantage in extra time. It's not perfect, but the alternative where one team gets extra time at home, plus penalties at home is far more unbalanced.
                                                                                                                        Originally posted by hotspur View Post
                                                                                                                        I'm a football fan who thought that the away goals rule didn't apply to extra time.
                                                                                                                        OK, misunderstood that, but away goals have always applied even in extra time, so nothing is different than it has ever been although it rarely happens that it matters. Whether it should or not is a different matter.

The only weird exception to the away goals rule is in the league cup in England in 2 legged ties (only the semis now, but used to be some earlier rounds as well) where away goals only count after extra time.

Comment

You can't buy a good film on at a decent time and BBC2 now have suckered me into There will be Blood starting at 11.30!

Opr

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X