This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide to... View Post
    Started watching The Americans tonight. Definitely got a lot of potential. Very high ratings so far.

Mmm Think I might like that. I really miss the 'cold war'
    Gone full 'Glinner' since June 2022.

Comment

"We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Anyone know of a way to get a PAC code for an 02 uk phone? They are being cunts about giving me it as im changing to Vodafone and need to keep my number.

Comment

Indeed. The Middle East thing we have now is way too boring compared to two giant empires trying to outwit each other.
          Not how I feel about it at all. It used to be a game of chess, now it's more like cage fighting.

Remember you requesting a non sporting documentary. I loved this http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1777551/?ref_=sr_4

This youtube isn't the full thing

Comment

Watching children in need ... Russell brands presence makes me root for the forces of aids

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by CourierCollie View Post
                Not how I feel about it at all. It used to be a game of chess, now it's more like cage fighting.

Remember you requesting a non sporting documentary. I loved this http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1777551/?ref_=sr_4

This youtube isn't the full thing

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y2dL-TdHRBE
                Saw that before, he went proper cray cray.

He became an anti-semetic Jew if I recall correctly.
                ﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿

Comment

Originally posted by Micknail View Post
                  Saw that before, he went proper cray cray.

He became an anti-semetic Jew if I recall correctly.
                  Oh yeah

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Comment

Got my hair cut and dyed today and eyebrow wax and tint. Feel lovely here Sipping white russians in friends bar
                    Her sky-ness
                    © 5starpool

Comment

Have you gone for the Botox again? You should know, you don't need to. Somebody refereed to you as a milf. And you weren't offended

Comment

The youngest brother got hitched by Flushdraw's brother today. Small world!

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by White Knight View Post
                            The youngest brother got hitched by Flushdraw's brother today. Small world!
                            lol small world alright! Tell you one thing tho, he doesn't look like a qualified minister. Always reminds me of this clip from 45 seconds in

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Comment

Originally posted by Flushdraw View Post
                              lol small world alright! Tell you one thing tho, he doesn't look like a qualified minister. Always reminds me of this clip from 45 seconds in

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wLwj7tRzIvA
                              Looks about 12 alright!

Comment

Anyone here play NBA2K13 on the PS3 and want a game? Handy win for you if so. Got it today and been playing since 5pm. Ridic addictive.

Comment

Looks about 12 alright!
                                  Those young looks run through the family! He was one of my best men at the wedding too and did the speech. I didn't even know the fucker was a minister when we got married!

Comment

programme on More4 now "the gambler" documentary. Just put it on, donno is it any good.
                                    Just about losing on slots in Vegas at the mo.

Comment

Those young looks run through the family! He was one of my best men at the wedding too and did the speech. I didn't even know the fucker was a minister when we got married!
                                      Is your brother a government minister or Church minister?

Comment

As Mr T says:

FUNNY movie of mr. t singing a song about moms. i dont remember where i found it but it is truely awesome.

Missing mine today.
                                        How is the bbv?
                                        X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
                                        Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

Originally posted by conspicuous View Post
                                          Is your brother a government minister or Church minister?
                                          I don't know the ins and outs but he can legally marry people outside of a church. Think he's a bit like Joey in Friends. And by that, i mean he probably walked up to every female at WK's brothers wedding and said 'How you Doing '

Comment

I don't know the ins and outs but he can legally marry people outside of a church. Think he's a bit like Joey in Friends. And by that, i mean he probably walked up to every female at WK's brothers wedding and said 'How you Doing '
                                            Why not , single women at weddings are usually well up for it

Comment

Went to see Robot & Frank today in the cinema. It was every bit as terrible as I thought it would be and more.

Comment

Anyone see Stoker?

Same director as Oldboy and similarly disturbing.

Comment

Originally posted by hotspur View Post
                                                  Went to see Robot & Frank today in the cinema. It was every bit as terrible as I thought it would be and more.
                                                  Worse than Cloud Atlas?
                                                  Hunter S Thompson 1937-2005 - "When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro"

Comment

Originally posted by RasTa View Post
                                                    Worse than Cloud Atlas?

I liked Cloud Atlas.

But this piece of crap - an old former catburgler whose memory is failing him is bought a robot to help him around the house by his son. The meeting which got that one off the ground must have been something, only missing a talking pie.

Comment

Cliff notes on bbv?
                                                      A nightly cliff notes post would be handy, around 8pm perhaps.

Originally posted by badugi View Post
                                                      What do we want....a cure for Tourettes;
                                                      When do we want it..
                                                      SPOILER
                                                      CUNT

My Jewish mate has been with his Tourette's suffering girlfriend for years now.
                                                      I always wondered what kept them together.
                                                      Then I saw the swear jar.

this is a new enough documentary about 3 brit lads with Tourettes that holiday together, was on last year on Nat geo.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dtCUYUBOnzk
                                                      Was the tourettes biscuit woman on Saturday night show discussed?

Originally posted by Michelle SatNav View Post
                                                      Got my hair cut and dyed today and eyebrow wax and tint. Feel lovely here Sipping white russians in friends bar
                                                      You need to try my white russians madam.

Comment

oh the tourettes chick was on Sat night show, thought it was a full tourettes programme.
                                                        I dont have much to look forward to now! I go home to parents some weekend from student house, and get to watch my programmes on a proper size TV.
                                                        But never have much to watch because mother cancels my sky+ set to record and they plug out Tv at night so my History channel and disc ch programmes dont record. All ill have next weekend is the tourettes woman now and maybe some "four in a bed" and Eggheads!
                                                        was she shouting biscuits all the time? haha

Comment

Residents bar and drunk relatives ftw!

Comment

Residents bar and drunk relatives ftw!
                                                            Say hello to Daniel from hotspur.

Comment

Say hello to Daniel from hotspur.
                                                              Unfortunately he hit the bed, ill, about 9.45ish. Will indeed mention when I see him in the morning. Younger bro is the centre of attention this evening!

Cheers though!

Comment

Support me on Patreon! - http://www.patreon.com/MrSolidSnake745Someone had requested this, but oddly enough I was working on it before they asked. So I made ...

Comment

Originally posted by The-Rigger View Post
                                                                  This video, while undeniably splendid, has had the somewhat unexpected effect of turning me gay and / or black as the following are the videos I watched after it. I'm too tired to understand why. But Beyonce sure was hot back in the days of Irreplaceable, whenever that was.

1992 video for the first release of 'U R the Best Thing' in the UK, when it charted at #72 in July 1992. When this track was remixed and re-released (with a...

Beyoncé's official video for 'Irreplaceable'. Click to listen to Beyoncé on Spotify: http://smarturl.it/BeyonceSpot?IQid=B...As featured on B'Day. Click to b...

REMASTERED IN HD!Get Rihanna’s eighth studio album ANTI now:Download on TIDAL: http://smarturl.it/downloadANTIStream on TIDAL: http://smarturl.it/streamANTId...

Beyoncé's official video for 'If I Were A Boy'. Click to listen to Beyoncé on Spotify: http://smarturl.it/BeyonceSpotIQid=Be...As featured on I Am... Sasha F...

Comment

OK samuel......

Comment

Comment

fecking wind making noise. running awfully bad with the getting up to look after daughter on Sunday mornings.

Haven't done anything for Mother's Day yet. Am meant to, yeah? Something along lines of 'thank you for being such a great mother to our kid for the last year'.
                                                                        Just finished my good deed for the year. Card,flowers,chocolates and then breakfast in bed.

Enjoy your lie in? Yeah ok I'm off to the match dinner at 6 so yeah.

Think I done good??

Comment

Haven't done anything for Mother's Day yet. Am meant to, yeah? Something along lines of 'thank you for being such a great mother to our kid for the last year'.
                                                                          Went for the 'you go off to Galway for the weekend while I mind the kids' approach myself. This was prior to finding myself down with a chest infection. I'm probably the greatest hero since William Wallace. Kids have gone feral.
                                                                          "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

Originally posted by badugi View Post
                                                                            What do we want....a cure for Tourettes;
                                                                            When do we want it..
                                                                            SPOILER
                                                                            CUNT

My Jewish mate has been with his Tourette's suffering girlfriend for years now.
                                                                            I always wondered what kept them together.
                                                                            Then I saw the swear jar.

this is a new enough documentary about 3 brit lads with Tourettes that holiday together, was on last year on Nat geo.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dtCUYUBOnzk
                                                                            How craftily you manage to squeeze a touch of anti semitism into your dated performance about tourettes. I suppose the response will be that you have tourettes yourself and this will justify any crudeness you have shown. It won't excuse your sad sense of humour though

Comment

Maltese elections yesterday, 3 days of celebrations and madness to come apparently. Fireworks and non stop carhorns have already started.

Comment

Originally posted by conspicuous View Post
                                                                                How craftily you manage to squeeze a touch of anti semitism into your dated performance about tourettes. I suppose the response will be that you have tourettes yourself and this will justify any crudeness you have shown. It won't excuse your sad sense of humour though
                                                                                What? Dry up will ya!
                                                                                This may or may not be an original thought of my own.
                                                                                All efforts were made to make this thought original but with the abundance of thoughts in the world the originality of this thought cannot be guaranteed.
                                                                                The author is not liable for any issue arising from the platitudinous nature of this post.

Comment

Neil Warnock on Goals on Sunday saying he didnt mind if anyone else at leeds was sold but he didnt want to lose Snodgrass. He wanted to build a team around him and was his biggest disappointment when he was sold.

Imagine being a striker in his squad after he says that. Gutted.
                                                                                  This may or may not be an original thought of my own.
                                                                                  All efforts were made to make this thought original but with the abundance of thoughts in the world the originality of this thought cannot be guaranteed.
                                                                                  The author is not liable for any issue arising from the platitudinous nature of this post.

Comment

fecking wind making noise. running awfully bad with the getting up to look after daughter on Sunday mornings.

Of course you are! She is a bit young to do it herself

I enjoyed breakfast in bed, got a lovely flower arrangement and a present. But best of all are the hand made cards the kids made in school. You can't buy that sort of thing. But until Lily can, you have to oblige!

Take her out for Sunday lunch and spoil her. Book somewhere nice. And don't forget a card. I love cards, presents are a bonus but hate not getting cards.

Comment

Mothers day another scam.

Comment

Originally posted by SICKPUPPY View Post
                                                                                        Mothers day another scam.
                                                                                        Have to give them credit though, assuming it was some genius marketing from Hallmark or something similiar.

Comment

Never got the obsession with cards for all holidays. Has to be the most useless part of the whole holiday. They are usually discarded within a week. Massive waste. Still feel obliged to give them though, but annoys me. No problem with people giving presents as at least they have a use. Card though, gtfo.

Comment

Originally posted by FeetMagic View Post
                                                                                            Have to give them credit though, assuming it was some genius marketing from Hallmark or something similiar.
                                                                                            Was thinking interflora or yes one of the big card makers.

Comment

Cards are most definitely(for any holiday/bday) a pile of shite.
                                                                                              Profit before people.

Comment

Originally posted by Theresa View Post
                                                                                                Neil Warnock on Goals on Sunday saying he didnt mind if anyone else at leeds was sold but he didnt want to lose Snodgrass. He wanted to build a team around him and was his biggest disappointment when he was sold.

Imagine being a striker in his squad after he says that. Gutted.
                                                                                                That's why he's managing in the championship.

Comment

Pirlo, Lampard, Gerrard, Scholes, Xavi, Xabi, Inesta...

Pretty standard stuff no?
                                                                                                  No manager wants to lose his playmaker!

Comment

mega monkey tilt!

Meant to play cork today in American football. We were on the team bus half way through Tipp when we got a phone call saying the pitch wasn't playable

fuck off cork people that call could have been made at 8am this morning

Comment

Mothers day me hole. Can hear my lad snoring from here lol
                                                                                                      Her sky-ness
                                                                                                      © 5starpool

Comment

This video, while undeniably splendid, has had the somewhat unexpected effect of turning me gay and / or black as the following are the videos I watched after it. I'm too tired to understand why.
                                                                                                        Big bag of ghey alright!

But Beyonce sure was hot back in the days of Irreplaceable, whenever that was.
                                                                                                        Hiding behind stuff like this will not help you get where you need to go in your life!

Comment

Whose genius idea was it to have a direct clash between United-Chelsea and Liverpool-Spurs?

Generally English football is on the ball when it comes to these things, was it just a case of neither broadcaster willing to back down?

Comment

Originally posted by carlop View Post
                                                                                                            Whose genius idea was it to have a direct clash between United-Chelsea and Liverpool-Spurs?

Generally English football is on the ball when it comes to these things, was it just a case of neither broadcaster willing to back down?
                                                                                                            Two different rights-holders of two different competitions, who both know what the best time is to show a game to maximize ratings and ad revenue.

Annoying but not that surprising really.

Comment

And it is the male attitude to card giving that gets them into trouble with their ladies. Even if you think it is a pile of shite, a lot of us like it!

Michelle, did Chanel and Mia not do something for you? You are not Colm's mum

Comment

As a treat for mothers day i am letting the wife cook for a change ............

Comment

really looking forward to the kildare dublin game

Comment

Mothers day me hole. Can hear my lad snoring from here lol
                                                                                                                    You're not his Mother are you ?

Never had any truck with this Hallmark day shite but would be a little pissed off at the little bollixes who haven't even called their Mother. I suppose they wouldn't have it today in France or Spain but still they'd see it on facebook or wherever.
                                                                                                                    Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Originally posted by MrsFlushdraw View Post
                                                                                                                      And it is the male attitude to card giving that gets them into trouble with their ladies. Even if you think it is a pile of shite, a lot of us like it!

Michelle, did Chanel and Mia not do something for you? You are not Colm's mum
                                                                                                                      LOL we are in a friends house and her son just gave her a few presents and I said to colm aww isnt that nice, do you feel guilty lol he says you havent been home yet to see whats there !!!! so there is obv something at home.
                                                                                                                      Her sky-ness
                                                                                                                      © 5starpool

Comment

LOL we are in a friends house and her son just gave her a few presents and I said to colm aww isnt that nice, do you feel guilty lol he says you havent been home yet to see whats there !!!! so there is obv something at home.
                                                                                                                        Colm may have to divert into petrol station shop on way home whilst you stay in car.

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                        X