X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

This is class.

West Ham fan displays his ability to spot a player. Frank is 18 here, by the way. NB Cameo by the ever popular Peter Storrie. You may contact me via Twitter:...

Comment

Extra points if you spotted the bird from Tallafornia on the stage at the darts...

Comment

Originally posted by Emmet View Post
          Extra points if you spotted the bird from Tallafornia on the stage at the darts...
          The Brunette one? I think she attends all the darts meetings. Pretty sure she was at the Dublin one anyway.
          ﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿

Comment

Originally posted by Micknail View Post
            The Brunette one? I think she attends all the darts meetings. Pretty sure she was at the Dublin one anyway.
            Yeah she was, and she's been doing the walkons for most of the games in the Championships this year

Comment

Could someone please stove a9s v tt v jj for me
              Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Liberal Arts is a nice enough film if a bit pointless overall but zoned out for a while after the hour mark
                SPOILER
                if an Olsen sister offers you sex you take that shit!!

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
                  ext results appended to pokerstove.txt

197,388,576 games 0.412 secs 479,098,485 games/sec

Board:
                  Dead:

equity win tie pots won pots tied
                  Hand 0: 27.283% 27.18% 00.11% 53642988 210264.00 { A9s }
                  Hand 1: 17.239% 17.13% 00.11% 33818472 210264.00 { TT }
                  Hand 2: 55.478% 55.37% 00.11% 109296324 210264.00 { JJ }

---

Comment

Thanks
                    Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
                      my pokerstove app is only letting me input 2 hands, no options to add a hand, am i doing something wrong?
                      on laptop its 55/28/17

Comment

So many TV series i've never watched. so going to watch some as one of my New Years Resolutions. Watched the first 2 episodes of The Wire last night and going to watch 2 more tonight. When i'm finished all of that, The Sopranos and Breaking Bad are up

Comment

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Comment

great first half in the rose bowl

Comment

Originally posted by Flushdraw View Post
                              So many TV series i've never watched. so going to watch some as one of my New Years Resolutions. Watched the first 2 episodes of The Wire last night and going to watch 2 more tonight. When i'm finished all of that, The Sopranos and Breaking Bad are up
                              Breaking Bad is the business....

Also West Wing is good if you like that sort of thing...

And don't forget Homeland...

So many good TV shows at the moment

Comment

Originally posted by Flushdraw View Post
                                Got the BB boxset for christmas. Brilliant show. Great soundtrack as well

Comment

40 mins into Killing them Softly, quiet enjoying the film so far, only thing is the soundtrack, its like something i would put together...
                                  This too shall pass.

Comment

I see a dvdscr of The Hobbit has appeared before my very eyes

Comment

Originally posted by ghostface View Post
                                      I see a dvdscr of The Hobbit has appeared before my very eyes
                                      Still cam no ? Lots of idiots throwing up wrong versions, if its real let me know !!
                                      This too shall pass.

Comment

Originally posted by oleras View Post
                                        Still cam no ? Lots of idiots throwing up wrong versions, if its real let me know !!
                                        I shall report once dl'd. May take a while

Comment

Send the link if its the real deal pleash
                                          airport, lol

Comment

Originally posted by oleras View Post
                                            40 mins into Killing them Softly, quiet enjoying the film so far, only thing is the soundtrack, its like something i would put together...
                                            Really enjoyed that, dont get the dislike at all...

Several solid performances and some really great scenes.

The only thing that kinda threw me was the political commentary running in the background, just didn't need that, that must have been serving another purpose altogether.
                                            This too shall pass.

Comment

Upset on the cards for Stanford here ? ?
                                              EDIT:
                                              LOL...BBV @ work
                                              This too shall pass.

Comment

There will be some quality raping in Stanford tonight...
                                                This too shall pass.

Comment

I acquired enough VIP points last month to acquire sapphire status for this month. When should i expect the 50 dolla cash to arrive
                                                  airport, lol

Comment

Surprise Party was a blast. lol. fucked as a cunt thats had 63 takes from Ron Jeremy. talk to you lot later, i wild

Comment

Originally posted by MegaSin View Post
                                                      Gonna start off 2013 with some live painaments. Earphones are busted as well some one time no annoying pricks at the tables who wont shut up.

Also, thanks GFste for that Macklemore song. Heard it a while ago and dismissed it for some reason. On replay now.
                                                      Bah. Pain live was right

Comment

Originally posted by Marsden02 View Post
                                                        Surprise Party was a blast. lol. fucked as a cunt thats had 63 takes from Ron Jeremy. talk to you lot later, i wild
                                                        haha

Comment

This game is fun https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...aWQuZGFydHMiXQ..

Comment

PokerStars Tournament #701011332, No Limit Hold'em
                                                            Buy-In: $8.00/$0.80 USD
                                                            8134 players
                                                            Total Prize Pool: $65072.00 USD
                                                            Tournament started 2013/01/01 11:00:00 ET

Dear ALOCON,

You finished the tournament in 3rd place. A USD 5,205.76 award has been credited to your Real Money account.

You earned 997.91 tournament leader points in this tournament. For information about our tournament leader board, see our web site at http://www.pokerstars.com/poker/tour.../leader-board/

Congratulations!

Thank you for participating.

Nice way to start 2013, largest cash so far, Happy Fucking New Year

Comment

screens look good for the hobbit
                                                              will have a look in the morning for quality

People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                                                              Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                                                              https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Unreal how bad I run.

Comment

Originally posted by CHD View Post
                                                                  Unreal how bad I run.
                                                                  Explain.

Any grub?
                                                                  airport, lol

Comment

Originally posted by eamonhonda View Post
                                                                    Explain.

Any grub?
                                                                    Poker.

Haribo jellies, sweet.

Comment

Must be ipokers fault I would say
                                                                      airport, lol

Comment

I acquired enough VIP points last month to acquire sapphire status for this month. When should i expect the 50 dolla cash to arrive
                                                                        On Boyles, I take it? I got my $50 today. Maybe get onto their support. Not that they've been much help for me the times I've dealt with them.

Comment

Must be ipokers fault I would say
                                                                          Yup, hope they all have a nasty fall and twist their ankles badly.

Comment

Originally posted by KK82 View Post
                                                                            On Boyles, I take it? I got my $50 today. Maybe get onto their support. Not that they've been much help for me the times I've dealt with them.
                                                                            Ya ill do that cheers.

Yup, hope they all have a nasty fall and twist their ankles badly.
                                                                            Maybe even a grazed knee
                                                                            airport, lol

Comment

So went to the leaba and you know what even when your pissed ye still cant cant sleep when the neighbours are (i) fucking like symbols clashing or (ii) renovating the box room at 2am. Anyway herself is fast gone and my b'day blowjob will haveto wait till the actual date (heres hoping anyway). Any craic. Anyone for a heads up battle?

Comment

No heads up ,no. Just say more things. Tell us a story, an anecdote if you will.
                                                                                airport, lol

Comment

Just misclick late reg'd for the nightly 30K, $55 ffs, oops only usually sat into these tourneys, her goes

Comment

Misclick and drunk click are the same thing?

I got mistakenly arrested on a night out once
                                                                                    airport, lol

Comment

gone already, shoved A8cc on button bb had QQ, standard lol

Comment

Irishkelt my name if ya wanna challenge

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide to... View Post
                                                                                          I'm interested in this. My €400 to your €200?
                                                                                          Ok, done. GNP obv.
                                                                                          "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

...

Comment

...

Comment

Futher to one of my 2013 resolutions, I saw two midgets yesterday.
                                                                                                One at 4am while walking down the quays post ringing in the new year, one at 3pm on O'Connell street, I failed to even attempt to befriend either.

Battery is dying, best go home and locate my balls.
                                                                                                X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
                                                                                                Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

Originally posted by The-Rigger View Post
                                                                                                  Futher to one of my 2013 resolutions, I saw two midgets yesterday.
                                                                                                  One at 4am while walking down the quays post ringing in the new year, one at 3pm on O'Connell street, I failed to even attempt to befriend either.

Battery is dying, best go home and locate my balls.
                                                                                                  #prayforrigger

Comment

What a hit!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=W26Dcns1Mxg

Comment

What a depressing day

Comment

Originally posted by tylerdurden94 View Post
                                                                                                        That's a pretty decent tune.
                                                                                                        Written & Created by Reuben Dangoor & Raf RileyVideo produced by Reuben Dangoor @ReubendangermanMusic produced by Raf Riley @TheRealRafRileyfor all your crea...
                                                                                                        People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble

Comment

^^^^^
                                                                                                          Huh?
                                                                                                          "you raise, i kill you" El Tren :{)

Comment

^^^^^
                                                                                                            Huh?
                                                                                                            hipster song vs my feelings on hipsters.

Comment

Originally posted by DeadParrot View Post
                                                                                                              hipster song vs my feelings on hipsters.
                                                                                                              I'll let ghostface retort to that, don't know much about the chap.
                                                                                                              "you raise, i kill you" El Tren :{)

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by KevIRL View Post
                                                                                                                  What a depressing day
                                                                                                                  Im off skiing on Saturday try not be mad

Comment

me neither, Ghostface well on Friday.
                                                                                                                    Is that how you crash a wedding? yes it is, Bionic Barry, yes it is.

Comment

Originally posted by Bubbleking View Post
                                                                                                                      Im off skiing on Saturday try not be mad
                                                                                                                      Was going to say "BAN"

But no, the staff should fill the site with high interest bubbleking tosh to keep him in his chalet key bludgeoning for the entirety of his holiday!

did you enjoy the skiing?

No; didn't have time, was too busy winning a 8 hour argument about which gun is best to use to kill the bad fella on the last level of the generic shooting game I like this week

I will start:
                                                                                                                      ROG should be declared King of Ireland and Robbie should be made his Queen!

Comment

Originally posted by KevIRL View Post
                                                                                                                        What a depressing day
                                                                                                                        glad it's not just me.

Comment

battery is so low it just has a ! on the battery readout. It's amusing me mildly.

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X