Clear All

Vinnie B excellent.
    I hold silver in tit for tat, and I love you for that

Comment

"We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Comment

Watching Gordon Ramsey,Is it wrong that I find him attractive , He is not really good looking at all , just something about him. Funny the way one would find someone attractive !
          Her sky-ness
          © 5starpool

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide to... View Post
            Strongly thinking that, but literally know nothing about Cork whereas know Galway is great. Is Cork along the same lines as Galway in terms of nightlife?
            ah cork is lovely ya should give it another go, or else it'll be 26 next time ya think about it
            go to Baileys or the Wash for a girl without any effort, crane lane for good music, dancing, chats. reardons or pavilion is generally a 25+ businessy crowd and brog is full of a few hot students, Goths and unemployed. Havanas or cubins the best club then
            for a daytime pint I used to like mutton lane in or Charlies or one of any on Douglas street
            no idea what kinda pub you like so I said lots of em
            Go big or go homeless.

Comment

Strongly thinking that, but literally know nothing about Cork whereas know Galway is great. Is Cork along the same lines as Galway in terms of nightlife?
              I cant really see you been disappointed with Cork nightlife wise Thursday - Sunday. I havent been in Galway very often so it's hard to judge. Im sure everyone will have an opinion one way or the other so if twas me id just go to Cork and be able to form my own opinion.
              Pm for rakeback deals

Comment

Originally posted by Michelle SatNav View Post
                Watching Gordon Ramsey,Is it wrong that I find him attractive , He is not really good looking at all , just something about him. Funny the way one would find someone attractive !
                Grats, you're a woman.
                X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
                Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

Who is the crazy black-haired one?
                  Caroline Simons, pro life solicitor.

Ronan Mullen type nutjob.
                  I hold silver in tit for tat, and I love you for that

Comment

Uniforms and power turn women on

Comment

Originally posted by conspicuous View Post
                      Uniforms and power turn women on
                      Dont even think its that. I like arrogant men for some reason. Simon Cowell is another one that I had an obsession with for a while.
                      Her sky-ness
                      © 5starpool

Comment

Dont even think its that. I like arrogant men
                        I'm the bestest.

Comment

Originally posted by The-Rigger View Post
                          I'm the bestest.
                          you sure are

I am honoured to have met you in real life , I am even more honoured to have a lovely pic of us together with your arm around me
                          Her sky-ness
                          © 5starpool

Comment

Originally posted by mocata View Post
                            Went to see it in Dundrum when released, one of my mates was a big fan of Baraka. Some stunning imagery in it, would be beautiful to watch on Blu-Ray.
                            Just got a 1080 rip and fired it up on my Macbook quick, looks really cool will watch it during the week.
                            "you raise, i kill you" El Tren :{)

Comment

Caught the last in the series of "Inside Claridge's", fuck me...how some folks live is rather impressive.

How cool would it be for a hotel to have a wardrobe of clothes in storage for you every time you return, wouldn't have to worry about Ryanair and their stupid one bag rule.
                              This too shall pass.

Comment

jaysus the satnav doesnt know who he is but yet fancies a bit of balotelli
                                airport, lol

Comment

Comment

Comment

All the oulwans love him
                                      Hunter S Thompson 1937-2005 - "When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro"

Comment

Originally posted by RasTa View Post
                                        All the oulwans love him
                                        All the young inexperienced young fellas love US

Edit to say read that arseways as I am in the middle of a tourney, thought you were on about the Italian footballer and he was a young fella
                                        Her sky-ness
                                        © 5starpool

Comment

The one last night had a sugar magnate who spent £3,500 a night for an average 30 nights a year over the last ten years. That's some proper wealth!
                                          Hard not to read that without thinking...

Comment

Hate to do a C Kid on it (!), but Balotelli is a heck of a guy. Him in the Germany-Italy match was just some superhuman actionman stuff.
                                            Whilst his actions are funny at times, he is a muppet.

Comment

Thinking of a few drinking+reading days away in Ireland while the wife is away in early Jan. Seems to cost pennies for train and hotel. Default was to go to Galway as thats such a lovely city. But have only been to Cork once about 25 years ago (ffs being able to say '25 years ago'). Is Cork any good, or is it best to stick to Galway for that type of trip. Know Galway would be reliably excellent.

Last edited by Keane; 19-12-12, 02:07.

Comment

Originally posted by Keane View Post
                                                Dingle is boring.

Just look up its sights on google images on your train journey to Galway.

Comment

Originally posted by CHD View Post
                                                  Dingle is boring.

Just look up its sights on google images on your train journey to Galway.
                                                  im hungry

Comment

Come to Galway bitch. Will find you.

On a seperate note came across this shit 3 times this week but for the first time:

“The Bechdel test is used to identify gender bias in fiction. A work passes the test if it features at least two women who talk to each other about something other than a man. Commentators have noted that a great proportion of contemporary works fail to pass this threshold of representing women.”

Name for this first time all the time stuff???????
                                                    Happiness is not a goal; it is a by-product. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

Originally posted by The-Rigger View Post
                                                      im hungry
                                                      Me too, wish I was in Buenos Aires atm so I could order myself some steak. No decent food about I'll just have to sleep the hunger off now instead.

Comment

I made chicken mushroom and veg in sauce with sliced potato on top and made too much. your welcome to it
                                                        airport, lol

Comment

12 pub route a mate made for the weekend

https://maps.google.com/maps/ms?msid...51562,0.122995
                                                          Profit before people.

Comment

This is pretty funky

http://www.mixcloud.com/DjsteSandi. http://marc-wilkie-podcast.podomatic.com http://c-j-huckerby.podomatic.comVicky LewisThis is a unique twist on s...

Comment

2nd in the 2k GD on ipoker
                                                              Her sky-ness
                                                              © 5starpool

Comment

Coppers never changes. And I hate that I love it.

Comment

crap.
                                                                  i have somehow put 400 on golden state warriors -6qq
                                                                  link please
                                                                  Last edited by DeadParrot; 19-12-12, 05:23.
                                                                  People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                                                                  Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                                                                  https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

rechecked the split just on the warriors to win

one time pleae!!
                                                                    People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble

Comment

fuck me
                                                                      sweating 1/10 shot

Comment

fuccking hell
                                                                        never betting on nba again

Comment

alchohool you cruel mistress
                                                                          200 on chelsea vs leeds @ 3/4

Comment

What's better? Kate Middleton douching or Dolly Parton's breasts?

The former of course.

A Royal Flush always beats a big pair.

Comment

Being up at this time with nowhere to go sucks!

Comment

Originally posted by welk_in View Post
                                                                                What's better? Kate Middleton douching or Dolly Parton's breasts?

The former of course.

A Royal Flush always beats a big pair.
                                                                                You do realise Dolly Parton is 66...

Comment

Originally posted by zuutroy View Post
                                                                                  zuutroy: doing unemployment wrong since 2012

Comment

Originally posted by zuutroy View Post
                                                                                    Hit the early house up with the kid. He'll be graaand shure
                                                                                    Redbet at the Dublin Poker Invasion FTW

Comment

Have my pathology exam today at 12 - arguably our hardest one due to the sheer volume of stuff we have to cover. One of our tutors tipped off the class that HEP B would make up the clinical case (worth 40% of the paper). Im using my Live soul read to peg him as a bit of a dick so although I've covered Hep B I've put my main focus on something else.

Most people when they open the exam paper will flick straight to the case so I'm going to extend my sweat and wait for reactions rather than open my own paper.

One time for live soul read please

Comment

It's shambolic that this even makes the front page of RTÉ

Fuck off you backwards bastards.

Comment

Originally posted by Flushdraw View Post
                                                                                          You do realise Dolly Parton is 66...
                                                                                          She still has big tits. Probably bigger now at her age, a lot saggier anyway.

Comment

I have a migraine, and am in work. Just had a coffee and playing roulette as to wether it will stay down.

this might not end well.
                                                                                            Is that how you crash a wedding? yes it is, Bionic Barry, yes it is.

Comment

Stolen from PP on Facebook. Superb goal!

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Edit - No idea why the links won't embed
                                                                                              Last edited by tylerdurden94; 19-12-12, 10:25. Reason: have to take out the s in https

Comment

Originally posted by Gimmeabreak
                                                                                                Has anybody been listening to Dr Peter Boylan on the radio during the abortion debates lately? He was on Morning Ireland again this morning and I suspect it is always R1 I hear him on. When you look at a dictionary his photo should be beside the word Rational. My god he is so level headed and such a capable debater it is scary. I would send him into bat for me in pretty much any negotiation scenario.
                                                                                                I loved the way he was able to get in without any shouting or aggression and stop that hag Casey in her tracks in order to destroy her straw man argument about scenario F and G never being used in England because they would never let anyone get to the stage where things got so bad that the mother would be that close to dying.
                                                                                                In the end he was able to shift the whole focus of her argument to imply without ever even hinting at it that she doesn't think that her own profession is capable of determining what constitutes a real suicide risk.
                                                                                                Absolute class act.
                                                                                                Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Originally posted by Zod View Post
                                                                                                  I have a migraine, and am in work. Just had a coffee and playing roulette as to wether it will stay down.

this might not end well.
                                                                                                  Go home zod, your sick!!

Comment

Originally posted by pgodkin View Post
                                                                                                    Go home zod, your sick!!
                                                                                                    I'm not contaigeous and I have too much to do.
                                                                                                    Is that how you crash a wedding? yes it is, Bionic Barry, yes it is.

Comment

That 2+2 WSOP trip report guy is an ok writer but he sure stinks at poker.
                                                                                                      Is he writing a fantasy novel or did he really fold AA on an unopened button in a Sat when a long way short of folding into a seat
                                                                                                      Some of the descriptions of his thought processes as he continually gets deeper into Fancy Play Syndrome are unintentionally hilarious insights into the immature mind of an arrogant kid who knows a little bit too much and understands a lot to little about what he's doing.

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
                                                                                                        Is he writing a fantasy novel or did he really fold AA on an unopened button in a Sat when a long way short of folding into a seat
                                                                                                        Some of the descriptions of his thought processes as he continually gets deeper into Fancy Play Syndrome are unintentionally hilarious insights into the immature mind of an arrogant kid who knows a little bit too much and understands a lot to little about what he's doing.
                                                                                                        link please

Comment

Irish Times article about our multi-ethnic U15s football team.

Comment

Originally posted by Bubbleking View Post
                                                                                                            Have my pathology exam today at 12 - arguably our hardest one due to the sheer volume of stuff we have to cover. One of our tutors tipped off the class that HEP B would make up the clinical case (worth 40% of the paper). Im using my Live soul read to peg him as a bit of a dick so although I've covered Hep B I've put my main focus on something else.

Most people when they open the exam paper will flick straight to the case so I'm going to extend my sweat and wait for reactions rather than open my own paper.

One time for live soul read please
                                                                                                            After playing WW with you I want to wish you good luck in the repeats

Comment

Originally posted by RichieM View Post
                                                                                                              link please

Comment

I'm looking forward next Wednesday to the Double that let me down for the price of a new car at Listowel coming in across the card

If it does it might allow me to keep putting diesel in the old one through January

Comment

Same video on Vimeo! http://vimeo.com/38101676Astrophysicist Dr. Neil DeGrasse Tyson was asked by a reader of TIME magazine, "What is the most astounding fac...

Velvet.
                                                                                                                  Last edited by tylerdurden94; 19-12-12, 11:05. Reason: fixed link

Comment

Originally posted by Emmet View Post
                                                                                                                    It's shambolic that this even makes the front page of RTÉ

Fuck off you backwards bastards.
                                                                                                                    "If you're pre-birth you're ok, if you're pre-pubescent you're fucked"
                                                                                                                    - Roman Catholic Church

Comment

He was UTG IIRC

I loved the way he was able to get in without any shouting or aggression and stop that hag Casey in her tracks in order to destroy her straw man argument about scenario F and G never being used in England because they would never let anyone get to the stage where things got so bad that the mother would be that close to dying.
                                                                                                                      In the end he was able to shift the whole focus of her argument to imply without ever even hinting at it that she doesn't think that her own profession is capable of determining what constitutes a real suicide risk.
                                                                                                                      Absolute class act.
                                                                                                                      Any link for this?

Comment

People talk about ipoker being a joke etc, but Ongame have been taking the piss with their guarantees lately, and in the last week have slashed them even further. Off the top of my head, even for the 1st hour i normally play these have been slashed

$54 - $6k @ 6.30pm now a $4k
                                                                                                                        $5r - $10k @ 7pm now a $7.5k
                                                                                                                        $108 - $12k @ 7pm now a $7.5k
                                                                                                                        $11r - $16k @ 7.20pm went from 16k to 12k to 10k now $7.5k
                                                                                                                        $33 - $3k @ 7.30pm now a $1.5k

and lots more

My 3 fave late games hit hard too

$22 - $4k @ 11pm went from 4k to 3k and now 2k
                                                                                                                        $54 - $4k @ 11pm went from 4k to 2.5k to 2k
                                                                                                                        $5r - $16k @11.30pm went from $12k to 8k to 4k

All the $5r games with 5 x $200 seats gtd are now all 3 seats gtd, and these are the only games that were failing to reach the guarantee of all the above. Think they're preparing themselves for a Christmas fallout and the fact that BWIN have moved from Ongame to Party probably had a huge bearing on it. Doesn't help me tho!

Comment

Originally posted by Gimmeabreak
                                                                                                                          hot entry in Limerick - Lord Of Lords unlikely to be any bigger than 1/2 Fav if it runs.

I have a project that I expect to be running in Limerick over Christmas - will post about it once I see where it is going to run.
                                                                                                                          Indeed , I'm hoping its just a precautionary weather entry as its his only entry in the Grade 1 on Thu, given the trainers MO he will continue to aim for the top until proven otherwise. For most people it would be an opportunity that would be hard to avoid, I suppose it will come down to the owners attitude.

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X