This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide To... View Post
    Obv you know you should delete that from here!

Personally, as long as its a non-cancellable flight, i'd just move the money to a different account so they can't try to claim it when they realise they made a mistake. they seem to have ripped off enough people in the past, so fair justice to them.
    I dunno I would be afraid of her being turned away from the flight and this is her first time flying. dunno is it worth the risk. Maybe I should call them and ask whats going on?
    Her sky-ness
    © 5starpool

Comment

Suarez proving he is the biggest knacker in football.

Comment

Suarez, lol - people should not be expected to share a field with him.

Comment

Originally posted by CHD View Post
          He's just proving he is the hungriest.

Comment

Fifa, uefa, whomever, should have the power to revoke licences on players like him and ban
            Them from the game for years

Comment

Originally posted by 5starpool View Post
              He's just proving he is the hungriest.
              Must be sick of it at this stage? Biting someone again by the looks of it. Time to take the 80M and get rid.

Its as scummy as it gets. Pure and utter knacker.

Comment

Must be sick of it at this stage? Biting someone again by the looks of it. Time to take the 80M and get rid.

Its as scummy as it gets. Pure and utter knacker.
                He is clearly not right in the head when he is on the pitch and will presumably get a long international ban if it is what it looked like. The hard truth is though, that scummy behaviour or not, if Liverpool did sell him they'd be a much weaker team for it, not matter how much they got. Ironically it might make Real/Barca not want to sign him so mean he is staying at Liverpool.

Comment

Unsure if it was a bite,think it was a headbutt and got a shoulder in the teeth as italian swung at him....

fun game..

Comment

Originally posted by TheDrunkenOne View Post
                    Unsure if it was a bite,think it was a headbutt and got a shoulder in the teeth as italian swung at him....

fun game..
                    Ah stop

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Keane View Post
                        Ah stop
                        Era shtop.

Kerryfied up your post.
                        ﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿

Comment

He is clearly not right in the head when he is on the pitch and will presumably get a long international ban if it is what it looked like. The hard truth is though, that scummy behaviour or not, if Liverpool did sell him they'd be a much weaker team for it, not matter how much they got. Ironically it might make Real/Barca not want to sign him so mean he is staying at Liverpool.
                          Real will still sign him.

I wouldn't want him anywhere near the club I follow. Great player but easily the biggest knacker in the game.

Comment

"We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Originally posted by The-Rigger View Post
                              Old woman getting off the bus stops in my path to slowly tell the driver 'thanks ... for ... letting me off.'

It's a bua stop ffs, with 10 people behind you. I can feel the sands of time that represent my life slowing slipping away.
                              This is not the language we expect from a sunshine, rainbows and Lollypops mod!

Big brodar is watching U

Comment

He nudged the dude with his head, nothing incident. Take the Suarez goggles off.
                                X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
                                Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

what did Luis have for tea?
                                  SPOILER

People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                                  Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                                  https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

ya a 'nudge'

Comment

just seen reply.......I was wrong

twas a bite

stewpot count

Comment

He's a cuddler. Leave Louise alone.

Comment

Suarez

Comment

Sri Lanka win it with the second last ball

Comment

didn't see much of the match, but get home just for the final few minutes.

The match ends and it goes back to studio and I hear Bill say "and we'll have a look if that was a bite Suarez"

El oh fucking el

In fairness it was overdue, he nearly went a whole season without doing something utterly disgraceful that would be the main talking point of any other player's career. What a fucking knacker.
                                              Poker Podcast Playlist

Comment

Biting is a sign of deep respect in the rio platenese dialect etc etc.

Think it's brilliant that suarez's defence is most likely to be that he was only trying to headbutt chiellini.

Comment

Originally posted by dazzler View Post
                                                  Biting is a sign of deep respect in the rio platenese dialect etc etc.

Think it's brilliant that suarez's defence is most likely to be that he was only trying to headbutt chiellini.
                                                  lol yeah. It's a pity Kenny Dalglish isn't Uruguay manager, you'd be guaranteed plenty of entertainment as he tries to defend him.
                                                  Poker Podcast Playlist

Comment

I wouldn't want him anywhere near the club I follow. Great player but easily the biggest knacker in the game.
                                                    Good luck with Diego Costa.

Comment

Suarez is just 100% guaranteed entertainment tbf whether winning or losing

Comment

Good luck with Diego Costa.
                                                        Sound.

Comment

12 months ago, he was at a stage where he'd done so much, it was literally impossible for him to ever redeem himself. I thought clubs like Arsenal were mad to consider signing him. However, over the last season, due to his on-field performances and lack of anything utterly outrageous, I can now understand why clubs would be looking to sign him. That was until half an hour ago. He's so ridiculously above and beyond any other 'tough to manage' player, that Real, Barca and Bayern surely won't consider signing him.
                                                          Poker Podcast Playlist

Comment

Originally posted by Jam-Fly View Post
                                                            lol yeah. It's a pity Kenny Dalglish isn't Uruguay manager, you'd be guaranteed plenty of entertainment as he tries to defend him.
                                                            There must be a few of those t shirts still knocking around ... might come in handy over the next few days

Comment

Can some kind souled mod change my name to Lazare, I've always wanted to be called Lazare.
                                                              I hold silver in tit for tat, and I love you for that

Comment

"Let's return to the big news of the night, and possibly the big news of the entire Word Cup, Suarez' bite"

That's why he's bad for the game. The World Cup has been absolutely excellent so far, and now Suarez being a knacker is the big story? Fucking ridiculous.
                                                                Poker Podcast Playlist

Comment

Originally posted by Confirmed Busto View Post
                                                                  Can some kind souled mod change my name to Lazare, I've always wanted to be called Lazare.
                                                                  only since you got married

Comment

Originally posted by Lazare, I've always wanted to be called Lazare. View Post
                                                                    K

Comment

Oh and GFYLIAWTBCL

Comment

GFYL,IAWTBCL

Edit: Damn you Kev.

Comment

Quick question.

Mate driving by just picked me up on way home from station.
                                                                          Get out of the car, close the door and smash, the mirror falls off. Just the mirror not the whole actual wing mirror.

What is my play?

Obv offered money straight away but he is a good friend and says was going to happen anyway not my fault and won't take it.
                                                                          Salt to the wound his NCT is tomorrow!
                                                                          Possible to just get the mirror glass fixed? Cost?

Comment

lol you prick

Comment

Also, really?

A 3rd fucking time?

If FIFA were any sort of craic they would make him wear a muzzle next game.

Comment

Lazare I always wanted to be called Lazare double rowing thanks on a forum near you

Comment

Originally posted by Jam-Fly View Post
                                                                                  "Let's return to the big news of the night, and possibly the big news of the entire Word Cup, Suarez' bite"

That's why he's bad for the game. The World Cup has been absolutely excellent so far, and now Suarez being a knacker is the big story? Fucking ridiculous.
                                                                                  Hardly his fault tbh, ye are the ones making abig deal of it.

Comment

Originally posted by JohnOB View Post
                                                                                    Quick question.

Mate driving by just picked me up on way home from station.
                                                                                    Get out of the car, close the door and smash, the mirror falls off. Just the mirror not the whole actual wing mirror.

What is my play?

Obv offered money straight away but he is a good friend and says was going to happen anyway not my fault and won't take it.
                                                                                    Salt to the wound his NCT is tomorrow!
                                                                                    Possible to just get the mirror glass fixed? Cost?
                                                                                    defriend

Comment

Hardly his fault tbh, ye are the ones making abig deal of it.
                                                                                      Yeah. Lets stop talking about him and let the scumbag do what he wants. He should move on to eye gouging, biting is getting old.

Good idea

Comment

Love how some hero dug this up.

Comment

Yeah. Lets stop talking about him and let the scumbag do what he wants. He should move on to eye gouging, biting is getting old.

Good idea
                                                                                          You can't take the moral highground, what with you being a terrible person and all.

Also John Terry.

Comment

Good idea
                                                                                            It's been done...

Comment

You can't take the moral highground, what with you being a terrible person and all.

Also John Terry.
                                                                                              Terry is scum off the pitch at times. Doesn't change Suarez being a knacker just as my support of Chelsea doesn't mean I can't have an opinion.

Originally posted by Keane View Post
                                                                                              It's been done...

Scummy behaviour. Done it once? Doesn't justify it at all but...

Suarez has bitten people 3 times, spat at people, racially abused people.

Comment

Terry is scum off the pitch at times. Doesn't change Suarez being a knacker just as my support of Chelsea doesn't mean I can't have an opinion.

ah heyor, you love the racial shit!

Comment

ah heyor, you love the racial shit!
                                                                                                  Yeah, its funny for various reasons but its not allowed!

Comment

Yeah, its funny for various reasons but its not allowed!
                                                                                                    Say what you will but Suarez has never lost a match where he has bitten someone. You can't argue with the results.

Comment

We need technology for these incidents.

Comment

The smug on Dunphy after he delivers the last line! Vintage performances from the panel.

"I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

Suarez bite someone?

What a cunt!

Ban his ass!

No wait I've a bet on Uruguay, and therefore an interest, stop picking on him!

NEXT!

Comment

Absolute hape of tractors on the roads, tis baling season after all...

Comment

Not that I'd be surprised if he did it, but when did he spit at anyone?

Comment

Originally posted by mdoug View Post
                                                                                                                The Europe one isn't for me and I said the exact same thing to my friends and they replied with "Would need lots of data for phones. Need a reliable GPS so we don't crash as well."
                                                                                                                Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide To... View Post
                                                                                                                GPS doesn't use any data. The Tripadvisor City apps + GPS is highly handy as it overlays the recommended places to see, eat, drink.

For actual offline maps on your phone / tablet, the app OsmAnd is excellent. GPS works with this too.
                                                                                                                Wait, I need info on this stuff too. I use Google Maps all the time in Dublin and think its great. What do I have to do to use it in Italy? I know your supposed to be able to DL for offline use but is that reliable for motorways and shit?

EDIT: OsmAnd doesn't seem to be available for iPhone
                                                                                                                Last edited by Icarus152; 24-06-14, 19:39.
                                                                                                                Official Head Marshall of Waterford Gay Pride Festival 2015

Comment

Poor Luis, no one ever mentions the 99 percent of games where he doesn't bite anyone.

Comment

Not that I'd be surprised if he did it, but when did he spit at anyone?
                                                                                                                    I read before that he has spat at someone. Pretty sure it was on boards so could well be untrue.

Comment

I see maverick magazine (Maxim, Poker Player UK, Viz) publishing mogul and mega baller Felix Dennis has died.

His debauchery was legend.

‘I can take ten, 15, 20 million dollars, place it on black on the roulette wheel and not lose a moment’s sleep if I lose. But the thought of waking up every day in bed with the same woman horrifies me.'

Comment

Originally posted by NewApproach View Post
                                                                                                                        Absolute hape of tractors on the roads, tis baling season after all...
                                                                                                                        "Sorry I'm late for work Boss, the road was full tractors this morning." - That one is only acceptable from townies and Dubs.

Comment

I read before that he has spat at someone. Pretty sure it was on boards so could well be untrue.
                                                                                                                          Well if he has then I haven't heard it, and I'd be surprised not to have heard about it.

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X