Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He will play, he wouldn't come off there either, he wants goals for the golden boot

Comment

@ eamonhonda

This sorted my underlying problem...
      This too shall pass.

Comment

Originally posted by Walter Mitty View Post
        He will play, he wouldn't come off there either, he wants goals for the golden boot
        He doesn't pick the team unfortunately son.
        Profit before people.

Comment

Originally posted by The Situation View Post
          He won't play. They've the luxury of fielding their reserves against Equador.
          Most likely

But you could also see Deschamps trying a few combinations for 45 minutes before taking him off. Either way it's nice to see a happy and exciting team for once.
          Last edited by shrapnel; 20-06-14, 21:25.

Comment

He doesn't pick the team unfortunately son.
            But he's the biggest name in the team, it wouldn't be unheard if for a player to get his way.

Comment

lazare you funny bastard.
              Also counter burger with sweet potato fries, fecking bliss.

Met new estate agent, as my apartment block was bought. They want 150e more rent, fuck that.

Comment

Originally posted by Walter Mitty View Post
                But he's the biggest name in the team, it wouldn't be unheard if for a player to get his way.
                No and I hope I'm wrong but if there was any Evs going about him not starting I'd be taking it

Think the fact he played 90 tonight and Giroud only 60 would indicate Deschamps was planning Giroud starting against Equador and Karim will be rested.
                Profit before people.

Comment

"We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

First torpedo's in a while having gotten a bit tired of them, enjoying the return

Comment

ARE PHOTOS WORKING ON DAFT FOR PEOPLE? I CAN SEE LIKE 1 IN 10 PHOTOS, RANDOM EXAMPLE

OOPS CAPS, CBA FIXING

Comment

My gambools.....

Last edited by Lazare; 20-06-14, 21:57.
                        I hold silver in tit for tat, and I love you for that

Comment

He won't play. They've the luxury of fielding their reserves against Equador.
                          If Ecuador could put 3 or 4 on Honduras tonight then that could change and they could go into the last game with a chance of winning the group. Benzema backers should be cheering Ecuador.

Comment

No and I hope I'm wrong but if there was any Evs going about him not starting I'd be taking it

Think the fact he played 90 tonight and Giroud only 60 would indicate Deschamps was planning Giroud starting against Equador and Karim will be rested.
                            There's also the argument that Benzema remained on because he wants to win the Golden Boot so the manager is giving him maximum chance.

Usually I'd say if Benzema insists on playing, the manager would give in and just let him play. However, in this specific case, Deschamps has clearly made the point it's all about the team and not the individual, so if he plans on not playing Benzema, whatever Benzema says may not make any difference. That said, playing him to keep him happy would be a small price to pay, so maybe he will start.
                            Poker Podcast Playlist

Comment

Pics of said shorn scrotum or gtfo

Originally posted by Tar.Aldarion View Post
                              ARE PHOTOS WORKING ON DAFT FOR PEOPLE? I CAN SEE LIKE 1 IN 10 PHOTOS, RANDOM EXAMPLE

OOPS CAPS, CBA FIXING
                              WORKING FINE ON MY PHONE
                              X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
                              Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

OOPS CAPS, CBA FIXING
                                Maybe I should go into photographing property.
                                "you raise, i kill you" El Tren :{)

Comment

Saw the Costa Rica highlights, fucking great stuff. It's been said before, but what a great World Cup. There was no way you could ever see Costa Rica being on 6 points out of 6, it's stuff like this that makes sport so great.
                                  Poker Podcast Playlist

Comment

OOPS CAPS, CBA FIXING
                                    Not showing for me in Chrome. Working normally in Firefox.
                                    Gone full 'Glinner' since June 2022.

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide To... View Post
                                      Would kill for a SpiceBag right now. Kill!

The wife is out drinking with her Russian pal who we were talking about having a threesome with a few years ago when we were in Essex, and who arrived today. They seem to be drinking quite a lot based on the texts, so I've shaved my balls just in case.

Edit: for readibility: ^^^ this is really two separate stories. 1. SpiceBag. 2. Shaved balls threesome
                                      Jesus Hitch I fucking love you!!!

I would nearly join ye for a foursome! lol be mighty crack
                                      Her sky-ness
                                      © 5starpool

Comment

Doesnt work for me on either, da fuq

Originally posted by tylerdurden94 View Post
                                        Maybe I should go into photographing property.
                                        yeah tbh most are a disgrace, and ones that dont ahve a picture, lmao.

Sometimes you get a picture of a road, and nothing inside the house, or a picture of a corner of one room. How do these people breathe?

Comment

Originally posted by LuckyLloyd View Post
                                          A warning and a PM exchange later, I've got him to take down that false accusation. He won't be posting that nonsense again.
                                          I read this and i thaught... s*it dude is going to get Dextered

Originally posted by LuckyLloyd View Post
                                          Nah:

- he accused us of preengineering my demodding in order to steal away the poker forum;
                                          - I corrected him;
                                          - he deleted my post and infracted me;
                                          - I PM'd him to note that he can either allow a correction to be posted or delete his own post, but he can't have his cake and eat it too;
                                          - he deleted the post but won't rescind the infraction;

Fucking nonsense. I'm off out for the evening, but I'll have to take it to DRP. Taking baseless pot shots at us and then deleting rebuttals simply is not cricket. We can prove our position, everyone knows we don't run this place to make money or whatever and if it was for ego purposes I'd have banned half the place for ridiculing me by this stage!

It's the same issue over bad over - guys like Beasty, Sparks and the Admin team don't understand and can't accept the existence of sub communities. They exist in colourless worlds of black and white. No vision and previous little humility.
                                          read this bit and thaught Yep... another one to fall victim to the internet serial killer!!!

Comment

Originally posted by The-Rigger View Post

WORKING FINE ON MY PHONE
                                            Originally posted by Michelle SatNav View Post
                                            Jesus Hitch I fucking love you!!!

I would nearly join ye for a foursome! lol be mighty crack
                                            I was just about to suggest where you could get the pic rigger

Comment

Originally posted by The-Rigger View Post
                                              Actually we'd be fine without these pictures tbf

Comment

This deserved about a mirrion times more thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by Fran The Man View Post
                                                  Snitches get stitches.
                                                  Ha, WP Riggs.
                                                  Official Head Marshall of Waterford Gay Pride Festival 2015

Comment

There is no way I'm taking a razor to my ballbag for threesome, foursome or otherwise Hitch.

Comment

Originally posted by ArmaniJeans View Post
                                                      If Ecuador could put 3 or 4 on Honduras tonight then that could change and they could go into the last game with a chance of winning the group. Benzema backers should be cheering Ecuador.
                                                      But of a stretch AJ, France are stonewall 1.01 shots to top the group, but if things were to go potentially awry he'd still be available to bring on from the bench.

Originally posted by Jam-Fly View Post
                                                      There's also the argument that Benzema remained on because he wants to win the Golden Boot so the manager is giving him maximum chance.

Usually I'd say if Benzema insists on playing, the manager would give in and just let him play. However, in this specific case, Deschamps has clearly made the point it's all about the team and not the individual, so if he plans on not playing Benzema, whatever Benzema says may not make any difference. That said, playing him to keep him happy would be a small price to pay, so maybe he will start.
                                                      Wouldn't be a small price if he did a hammy or whatever to rule himself out of the tourney. Like Deschamps has made big decisions to leave out players from the squad that arguably should be there on merit from a performance perspective, but proven right by how cohesive they look so far.

This is an obvious decision from the greater good of the team perspective, would be shocked if he played him. Benzema will be dissapointed but no less fired up come the 2nd round game so can't see how it'll have any negative affect on team harmony. It's so +ev to not play him.
                                                      Profit before people.

Comment

Originally posted by CourierCollie View Post
                                                        This deserved about a mirrion times more thanks.

I know it was a travesty, i provided gold.

Comment

But of a stretch AJ, France are stonewall 1.01 shots to top the group, but if things were to go potentially awry he'd still be available to bring on from the bench.

Wouldn't be a small price if he did a hammy or whatever to rule himself out of the tourney. Like Deschamps has made big decisions to leave out players from the squad that arguably should be there on merit from a performance perspective, but proven right by how cohesive they look so far.

This is an obvious decision from the greater good of the team perspective, would be shocked if he played him. Benzema will be dissapointed but no less fired up come the 2nd round game so can't see how it'll have any negative affect on team harmony. It's so +ev to not play him.

Yeah I think he's less than 50% to start. It's just usually, I'd say player power would actually play a big part here (e.g. if Portugal were in this spot, and Ronaldo was in line for the Golden Boot, I'd be sure it wouldn't matter what the manager said, Ronaldo would play), but in this situation, given Deschamps and the decisions he's made before, Benzema's preference will be a lot less of an issue.

Obviously will still be looking at it through Karim tinted glasses and hoping he starts
                                                          Poker Podcast Playlist

Comment

Originally posted by Icarus152 View Post
                                                            There is no way I'm taking a razor to my ballbag for threesome, foursome or otherwise Hitch.
                                                            I guess it was only a matter of time before BBV got to the pube shaving discussion....

Do people really use razors? Jesus, I couldn't imagine doing that. Scissors and/or electric savers much less scary.
                                                            Poker Podcast Playlist

Comment

Comment

I guess it was only a matter of time before BBV got to the pube shaving discussion....

Do people really use razors? Jesus, I couldn't imagine doing that. Scissors and/or electric savers much less scary.
                                                                Convo comes up every year or so, usually coincides with Hitch daydreaming about threesomes.

Comment

nothing like it , us ladies have little soapy fragrance bars built in! smooth and fresh afterwards

Her sky-ness
                                                                  © 5starpool

Comment

Out by less than a minute Lazare, ul!

Edit - nvm saw you were in twice!

Comment

Convo comes up every year or so, usually coincides with Hitch daydreaming about threesomes.
                                                                      I only tried it the once. Was expecting problems, as it certainly doesn't look as smooth as ones face. Surprisingly cut free and painless. Would do it again if there was even the remotest chance of someone sucking on them again.

Comment

Yippiti ship ships

Comment

Originally posted by Flushdraw View Post
                                                                          Out by less than a minute Lazare, ul!
                                                                          30th min no?

Won the second bet, less $ but better price

Balls, thought it was up until 30:59
                                                                          Last edited by Lazare; 20-06-14, 22:35.

Comment

Cracking game this, waiting for all out war to start soon

Comment

Weirdest random comment by a commentator ever I'd say about Jorge Claros:

"Yeah he was shot in the head"

Poker Podcast Playlist

Comment

Kerr aftertiming the 'I knew there was gonna be more goals in this game'

Comment

C'mon E QUA DOOOOOR one more before half time.

One more then second half then close up shop

Comment

Some strike.

phew

Comment

Fuck a duck.

Comment

Fair play to The History Channel sponsoring Honduras.

Comment

I am firmly in the scissors camp, trim the fuck out of everything, but i was bored a few months ago, getting ready for holidays and decided to give it a quick once over with the razor just to check it out, went surprisingly well, the shaving part...the razor burn on the other hand and the growing back didnt go quiet so well, as for the look on the wifes face when i literally met her in the driveway after she parked the car lowering my shorts and asking" well...what u think" ?....she shook her head and muttered something along the lines of fuckin ejit.
                                                                                          This too shall pass.

Comment

Stuck the winlootz on no sending off @ 1.4

Spin spin

Comment

pics of said ballbag or gtfo imo

#getyourballbagoutforthelols

Comment

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Comment

Originally posted by oleras View Post
                                                                                                  Not happening in any other browser, restarted FF in safe mode which disables addons and extensions and the issue is no longer there.

Must be some rogue thing like Opr said, ill enable whatever they are one by one i guess.

people
                                                                                                  people
                                                                                                  people

Seems to have done the trick by removing the youtube one.

Cheers Tara and Opr.
                                                                                                  Happening in all browsers for me, it's taken over can't really us it
                                                                                                  airport, lol

Comment

Have you considered buying people lately?

Comment

nevermind, got the cunt
                                                                                                      airport, lol

Comment

Have you considered buying people lately?
                                                                                                        What is this referring to? Because I spent the whole half time in the Honduras match there looking at how much it cost to sponsor a child in Honduras. Then, outraged at the $38 / month, went bargain shopping in other parts of the world (turned out the site I was on had a blanket $38 anywhere).

I do like the fact that with this site when you choose a child (for example: http://www.compassion.com/sponsor_a_...dKey=HO3690017 ) and select them they go into your checkout basket and they reserve them for you for one hour.

Comment

Get the fook in

One more baby

C'mon you middle earth fux

Comment

Ecuador

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fPsMR7HvuZM
                                                                                                            Profit before people.

Comment

Originally posted by eamonhonda View Post
                                                                                                              Happening in all browsers for me, it's taken over can't really us it
                                                                                                              Safemode and malwarebytes on a a stick so, unless yo have tried that also....if so...petrol ?
                                                                                                              This too shall pass.

Comment

Originally posted by oleras View Post
                                                                                                                Safemode and malwarebytes on a a stick so, unless yo have tried that also....if so...petrol ?
                                                                                                                I got it, easy uninstall in the end with a sneaky name
                                                                                                                airport, lol

Comment

Originally posted by hotspur View Post
                                                                                                                  What is this referring to? Because I spent the whole half time in the Honduras match there looking at how much it cost to sponsor a child in Honduras. Then, outraged at the $38 / month, went bargain shopping in other parts of the world (turned out the site I was on had a blanket $38 anywhere).

I do like the fact that with this site when you choose a child (for example: http://www.compassion.com/sponsor_a_...dKey=HO3690017 ) and select them they go into your checkout basket and they reserve them for you for one hour.
                                                                                                                  It's a scam, AVOID. Did it many years ago (back when we had punts).They took about £10 every month for a while, never shipped the kid. Eventually cancelled the direct debit.

Comment

backed the draw for a sweat
                                                                                                                    airport, lol

Comment

Comment

may open a second bottle of vino, quite depressing drinking alone on your birthday
                                                                                                                        Her sky-ness
                                                                                                                        © 5starpool

Comment

Originally posted by Michelle SatNav View Post
                                                                                                                          may open a second bottle of vino, quite depressing drinking alone on your birthday
                                                                                                                          [x] needs to give up poker again

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X