X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lazare View Post
    This is absolutely disgusting.

What the fuck is wrong with people?

Why is their such strong racism up north? I remember being in Belfast one time and their was a group of African drummers busking. People were throwing bananas at them.

Am I wrong in thinking this is primarily a loyalist thing?
    Racism primarily loyalist?
    Were they not bombing beating and murdering catholics till a few years ago.
    Obv need some other route to take now.

Comment

Originally posted by MegaSin View Post
      1. Deposit large amount of money in SA bank
      2. Receive lovely Nelson Mandela coins
      3 Withdraw money and sell coins
      4 Go back to step 1 and repeat till rich

Also can't wait for AIB to hand out Gerry Adams commemorative coins with large deposits.
      In. Let's start a thread and sell some action? Fund the trip.
      X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
      Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

Wembley looks amazing.

Comment

Originally posted by Lazare View Post
          This is absolutely disgusting.

What the fuck is wrong with people?

Why is their such strong racism up north? I remember being in Belfast one time and their was a group of African drummers busking. People were throwing bananas at them.

Am I wrong in thinking this is primarily a loyalist thing?
          Yay to multicultarism get a job with Pavee point and champion these rats

Comment

doesnt help deter racism when you have idiots like this and leaders giving them their support.

Comment

Anyone know where I can get Orange Chicken like Panda Express in town?
              Charlie's prob best bet.

Comment

Originally posted by The-Rigger View Post
                In. Let's start a thread and sell some action? Fund the trip.
                Think we found what to do with the Scoop6 loots.

Also,

SPOILER
                SPOILER

SPOILER

SPOILER

SPOILER

Comment

Originally posted by thechamp87 View Post
                  Charlie's prob best bet.
                  Don't think they have it in there. But no doubt I'll still try it

Comment

Off to the pub to watch boxing. No idea about it but on Groves to win in 7/8/9/10 or 11 for a few bob.

Comment

Originally posted by TheDrunkenOne View Post
                      doesnt help deter racism when you have idiots like this and leaders giving them their support.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9J_t7Eq1wdY
                      Always did think people associated with that place were whack jobs, this pretty much confirms it.

Really sad about that MP. Was in Belfast last week, my granny was telling me how she was very impressed with that lady.
                      . .

Comment

Who needs enemies when you've got mates like this!

Comment

Originally posted by Dice75 View Post
                          Off to the pub to watch boxing. No idea about it but on Groves to win in 7/8/9/10 or 11 for a few bob.
                          Lol

Comment

Originally posted by TheDrunkenOne View Post
                            how do you watch live stream WSOP. any time I click on this http://www.wsop.com/2014/live-video/ I end up at a play now facebook thing?
                            Working now? I don't think coverage had started when you posted.

Comment

Scoop6 plan exposed should have nipped the leaking in the bud more efficiently

The sport that unites Catholic, Protestant and dissenter has had its day of days. Pity anybody who can't enjoy it. Some day. Gerry Thornley 23/3/09

Comment

Originally posted by NewApproach View Post
                                Thought it was a good idea when hitch first mentioned it, now I hate it. #twitterembedthing #annoying #toobig
                                Not as bad as people quoting that odious little cunt.

Comment

Hey everyone, make sure not to quote who Percy has on his ignore list. This site should be what he wants.

Comment

Originally posted by Percy007 View Post
                                    Not as bad as people quoting that odious little cunt.
                                    Who?
                                    airport, lol

Comment

Originally posted by eamonhonda View Post
                                      Who?
                                      Eamonhonda, guy keeps bragging about working in McDonald's in airport, I got those mcnuggets is his tag line!

Comment

how do I see who has me on ignore. I need to pm them

Comment

Originally posted by Mickey Rosa View Post
                                          Sunday Times FIFA
                                          Disappointingly it looks like its just the Mohamed Bin Hammam story repackaged (from the first 4 paragraphs before its disappears behind a paywall).
                                          FIFA will point out they banned him for life 3 years ago, hence problem solved and justice done in FIFA world. FA and United States FA will continue to shout a bit and get no real support from anyone.
                                          Story needs a Blatter link before anything will come of it.

Comment

Ah lads drinking with Russians is nuts, is it any wonder hitch is fucked up lol
                                            Her sky-ness
                                            © 5starpool

Comment

Was going to moan about spending 8.6 minutes trying to clean my tv remote, and then the other 10 minutes considering wrapping it in cling film to avoid doing it again.

Played my first few hands of poker in months, only for my dad to choose this moment to shit himself. Stream of shit all the way from his armchair to the jax, and various shit stained bits of clothing between a and b. As much as I've signed up for it, it just like having kids, but without any hope for progress
                                              Gone full 'Glinner' since June 2022.

Comment

+1 for FU for recommending that football Chairman game. I have won the league like 5 years in a row and have 99/99/99/99 but cnat win Europe at all, keep losing in the group stages, makes no sense. very very addicting total time sink

Comment

Originally posted by Valor View Post
                                                  +1 for FU for recommending that football Chairman game. I have won the league like 5 years in a row and have 99/99/99/99 but cnat win Europe at all, keep losing in the group stages, makes no sense. very very addicting total time sink
                                                  You aren't a good enough chairman and you're holding the club back.

Comment

You aren't a good enough chairman and you're holding the club back.
                                                    Any tea?
                                                    airport, lol

Comment

Originally posted by Michelle SatNav View Post
                                                      Ah lads drinking with Russians is nuts, is it any wonder hitch is fucked up lol
                                                      I think from here on in, unless told otherwise, we will assume you're laughing out loud.
                                                      airport, lol

Comment

Anyone know where I can get Orange Chicken like Panda Express in town?
                                                        Trust me I've searched far and wide for orange chicken that's even semi comparable to Panda but haven't found anything. Most addictive food on Earth, fact!
                                                        Profit before people.

Comment

Just caught up with Fargo.

What a mind fuck.

What a show.
                                                          I hold silver in tit for tat, and I love you for that

Comment

Bomb scare at a shinner celebration here in Waterford, bit of ironing here somewhere Shirley?
                                                            Official Head Marshall of Waterford Gay Pride Festival 2015

Comment

Originally posted by Semibluff View Post
                                                              Im delighted that he got injured by, scoring try - obnoxiously booting the ball into the sky/crowd and in turn pulling a muscle.

Epitomy of the Aston/Farrell attitude.
                                                              Ha! Class, missed that bit looking forward to seeing the video.
                                                              Originally posted by CourierCollie View Post
                                                              Was going to moan about ...As much as I've signed up for it, it just like having kids, but without any hope for progress
                                                              I've been feeling sorry for myself about my commitment to my Da but you've just reminded me how easy I have it and how lucky I am. Sounds like tough going, fair play to you.
                                                              Turning millions into thousands

Comment

This is pretty damn good imho....

Subscribe and 🔔 to the BBC 👉 https://bit.ly/BBCYouTubeSubWatch the BBC first on iPlayer 👉 https://bbc.in/iPlayer-Home See more at http://www.bbc.co.uk/lat...
                                                                I hold silver in tit for tat, and I love you for that

Comment

Originally posted by eamonhonda View Post
                                                                  Any tea?
                                                                  I had a chicken caesar salad from tesco. It tasted good but made me more hungry.
                                                                  That was earlier, just now I had some coco pops.

How about you?

Comment

I had a chicken caesar salad from tesco. It tasted good but made me more hungry.
                                                                    That was earlier, just now I had some coco pops.

How about you?
                                                                    Poor enough, I'm at work so I had a couple of toasted sandwiches. They were pretty good tbh
                                                                    airport, lol

Comment

Originally posted by Semibluff View Post
                                                                      not delighted he got injured (which i was semi pleased about, esp seeing it wasn't serious).

Im delighted that he got injured by, scoring try - obnoxiously booting the ball into the sky/crowd and in turn pulling a muscle.

Epitomy of the Aston/Farrell attitude.
                                                                      Farrell is 22, first capped as an international outhalf at 20. He's going to come with a little bit of attitude. For all that he seems to be a well grounded solid bloke and O'Driscoll sang his praises as a player and a man after the Lions tour. Ashton does himself no favours with the theatrical diving but he was straight over to commiserate with Zebo when he had to depart a big match injured and he's a fine team player. The Ashton/Farrell "attitude" is a bit of a myth tbf

Comment

Originally posted by ArmaniJeans View Post
                                                                        Disappointingly it looks like its just the Mohamed Bin Hammam story repackaged (from the first 4 paragraphs before its disappears behind a paywall).
                                                                        FIFA will point out they banned him for life 3 years ago, hence problem solved and justice done in FIFA world. FA and United States FA will continue to shout a bit and get no real support from anyone.
                                                                        Story needs a Blatter link before anything will come of it.
                                                                        I'd don't know about that. 2 weeks after Blatter said Fifa made a mistake giving it to Qatar this leak appears. By all accounts he didn't vote for Qatar and didn't want it going there. Who did though well none other than his biggest rival for re-election next year Platini.
                                                                        It wouldn't surprise me if this is a plan to orchestrate some re-election for the 2022 World Cup and promotes himself as the one who is ridding Fifa of corruption while burying Platini.

Comment

Was at the Ireland game last night; good game, good atmosphere and the Italians defo took foot off gas a bit after injury to captain.

Sporadically spread thru the Ireland crowd were lads dressed in the jersey giving it the big one towards the Italians. Only at key points, the offside goal etc, they would break out: "wanker", "want some" and all the other de rigueur hands signals of the 'ave it football fan.

Except, you don't see Irish at this lark outside of Wickla Shamrocks or the odd muppet in a Manupool top

Every time one of them did this the other Irish around them would look at them bemused, stifle a laugh and start smirking away to each other.

tbh with you t'was fear odd altogether and if I didn't know better I'd have sworn they were English...

Comment

Originally posted by Dice75 View Post
                                                                            Originally posted by ghostface View Post
                                                                            Lol
                                                                            Yep. Sitting down for breakfast on Camden Street. Not good.

Comment

Originally posted by Elshambles View Post
                                                                              Was at the Ireland game last night; good game, good atmosphere and the Italians defo took foot off gas a bit after injury to captain.

Sporadically spread thru the Ireland crowd were lads dressed in the jersey giving it the big one towards the Italians. Only at key points, the offside goal etc, they would break out: "wanker", "want some" and all the other de rigueur hands signals of the 'ave it football fan.

Except, you don't see Irish at this lark outside of Wickla Shamrocks or the odd muppet in a Manupool top

Every time one of them did this the other Irish around them would look at them bemused, stifle a laugh and start smirking away to each other.

tbh with you t'was fear odd altogether and if I didn't know better I'd have sworn they were English...
                                                                              Hey Elshambles,

Tallaght is in Dublin. I have made you a map to make this easier for you.

Wicklow Border is Red
                                                                              Dublin Border is Yellow

I have stuck in the locations of two home grounds that you have probably been mixing up.

Comment

Pilkington is useful

Comment

Originally posted by CHD View Post
                                                                                  Hey Elshambles,

Tallaght is in Dublin. I have made you a map to make this easier for you.

Wicklow Border is Red
                                                                                  Dublin Border is Yellow

I have stuck in the locations of two home grounds that you have probably been mixing up.

Stop falsifying legal documents, it's bold!

Everybody knows Shamrock's are from wickla!

Comment

Originally posted by Elshambles View Post
                                                                                    Stop falsifying legal documents, it's bold!

Everybody knows Shamrock's are from wickla!
                                                                                    We already have Bray and there is nothing I can do about it. I will not stand by and let people say Tallaght is in Wicklow.

Comment

Love him or hate him that is a crazy good record.
                                                                                      50% final table to cash ratio.
                                                                                      He is a clear 2nd in chips on the $1500 Seven Card Razz final table tonight.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Emmet View Post
                                                                                            Pilkington is useful

Wake up.

Comment

not

Last edited by TheDrunkenOne; 01-06-14, 11:13.

Comment

It is a day for moving slowly and saying little.
                                                                                                "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

Opr

Comment

Have we any horticulturists in here? I need to know about trees that can be planted semi-mature and would grow fairly quickly to 10m+. Ideally fairly bushy too as main purpose would be privacy.

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
                                                                                                      Have we any horticulturists in here? I need to know about trees that can be planted semi-mature and would grow fairly quickly to 10m+. Ideally fairly bushy too as main purpose would be privacy.

Would you consider bamboo you can plant it when it's already well over 20ft. Gives great coverage for privacy.

The sport that unites Catholic, Protestant and dissenter has had its day of days. Pity anybody who can't enjoy it. Some day. Gerry Thornley 23/3/09

Comment

Grow your own privacy.

#RastaTips
                                                                                                        ﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿

Comment

Would you consider bamboo you can plant it when it's already well over 20ft. Gives great coverage for privacy.
                                                                                                          It'll attract Pandas and they are notoriously known as nosey bastards.

Comment

Would you consider bamboo you can plant it when it's already well over 20ft.
                                                                                                            Would look a bit odd in suburban Dublin? Hadn't thought of it before tbf. Will investigate.

Comment

Quick question for financey heads - I'm looking to invest a small sum in an index fund as I don't particularly want to put it in a bank savings/deposit account earning feck all interest. I tried to open an account there with Blackrock iShares and Vanguard but I can't seem to open an account with either of them from Ireland. What's the best way of going about doing this while avoiding fees?

Comment

Originally posted by daire View Post
                                                                                                                Quick question for financey heads - I'm looking to invest a small sum in an index fund as I don't particularly want to put it in a bank savings/deposit account earning feck all interest. I tried to open an account there with Blackrock iShares and Vanguard but I can't seem to open an account with either of them from Ireland. What's the best way of going about doing this while avoiding fees?
                                                                                                                Not sure if it's what you are looking for but Rabodirect offer a lot of fund options.
                                                                                                                May you live in interesting times!

Comment

[IMG]http://balls.ie/wp-content/uploads/2014/06/farrellinjury.gif

[/IMG]
                                                                                                                  FYP
                                                                                                                  Conspicuous may well be right and Farrell may not be the complete and utter prick he comes across as... if that is true maybe he'll learn his lesson and we'll see a lot less douchebaggery from him.

Two very good finals yesterday.
                                                                                                                  Attached Files
                                                                                                                  Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
                                                                                                                    Would look a bit odd in suburban Dublin? Hadn't thought of it before tbf. Will investigate.
                                                                                                                    Pretty shite photos I found on my phone from a while back but look ok IMO

Last edited by Mickey Rosa; 01-06-14, 14:18.

Comment

I see a man has been arrested for the hit and run that was mentiomed here a few days ago

Comment

Laois 0-14 Galway 1-5 in the hurling nearing end of first half

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                        X