Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Great finish to the ODI, England need 12 from the last over and Malinga bowling it

Comment

He had his fairytale in Paris, sad end to the best sportsman this country has ever produced imo.
      The sport that unites Catholic, Protestant and dissenter has had its day of days. Pity anybody who can't enjoy it. Some day. Gerry Thornley 23/3/09

Comment

Nice try.
        This too shall pass.

Comment

That is a typical Irish way to end his career.

Comment

Originally posted by Flushdraw View Post
            Llorente and Negredo cut from Spain's World Cup squad, but Torres included. Didn't really expect that tbh
            I know Del Bosque is one of those coaches that likes certain players, but how can you justify Torres over Negredo. Negredo is pretty much better in every single aspect (experience is the only area I can think of where Torres can be argued).

Since it's the done thing now...

edit: also surprised Navas isn't going. He didn't have a great season, but I pace is so important these days, you'd think a place in the squad would be warranted just for an added dynamic if nothing else.
            Poker Podcast Playlist

Comment

Class

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Comment

Originally posted by KevIRL View Post
                apparently the lad kicking the ball near the escalators is Irish and in United's academy atm
                Poker Podcast Playlist

Comment

Guy in the apartment next to me has been attempting to play The Godfather theme song on his electric guitar for hours on end for the past few days. He's fucking atrocious, sounds so bandy. Good mind to go round and dish out some Don Corleone treatment if the guitar wanker doesn't STFU.
                  Profit before people.

Comment

Originally posted by The Situation View Post
                    Guy in the apartment next to me has been attempting to play The Godfather theme song on his electric guitar for hours on end for the past few days. He's fucking atrocious, sounds so bandy. Good mind to go round and dish out some Don Corleone treatment if the guitar wanker doesn't STFU.
                    GFYL

Comment

Originally posted by Mickey Rosa View Post
                      Was there not a soccer match on?
                      eh . . .
                      GAA News Website

Comment

anyone got a link for GAA?

Tipp lim. seems to be on "prem sport", thats not setanta tho?
                        GAA News Website

Comment

Torres has won the last two golden boots in international competitions he has competed in.

First name on the list.

Comment

Originally posted by Semibluff View Post

Setanta often show their stuff but not for GAA

Comment

Fernando Torres epic miss vs Bolivia: http://youtu.be/FCyGpFySBSE

On phone so can't get proper link to embed. Hilarious though.

Comment

All Setanta channels are showing the Ireland game afaik, Premier Sports too.

Comment

Originally posted by The Situation View Post
                                  Seems a solid time to leave a horse's head beside him as he sleeps.
                                  X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
                                  Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

Originally posted by CHD View Post
                                    Torres has won the last two golden boots in international competitions he has competed in.

First name on the list.
                                    not sure if you're trolling but...

the history books will show he won two golden boots alright, but everyone remembers the impact he had in those tournaments. The last two years since the Euros also heavily point towards Negredo.

I'd imagine Torres' points per goal ratio (or whatever it's called, basically, a goal to make it 2-1 is more valuable than a goal to make it 5-1) is awful for Spain I'd say. Similar with Chelsea too I'd imagine, I can't remember many winning goals he's scored, alot seem to be the gloss goals against weaker teams.
                                    Poker Podcast Playlist

Comment

Originally posted by 5starpool View Post
                                      You only need the 18 digit number to embed Hitch.
                                      [TWEET]471994325002616832[/TWET]
                                      Sorry where did u get the 18 digit number from? Can't see it on twitter or any button, tried both web version and both apps

Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by pgodkin View Post
                                        Sorry where did u get the 18 digit number from? Can't see it on twitter or any button, tried both web version and both apps

Thanks
                                        click the date of the tweet (often like 21h or 10m for tweets not older than a day) and the URL will have 18 digits at the end.
                                        Poker Podcast Playlist

Comment

Originally posted by 5starpool View Post
                                          Fernando Torres epic miss vs Bolivia: http://youtu.be/FCyGpFySBSE

On phone so can't get proper link to embed. Hilarious though.
                                          lol, read someone mention 'Torres' ridiculous lob vs Bolivia' and googled it. Found the penalty he scores where he puts it down the middle and thought 'ah here, that barely counts as a lob and it's definitely not ridiculous.

That however is more like it. It'd remind you of pressing the wrong button on FIFA.
                                          Poker Podcast Playlist

Comment

18,500 thank yous.
                                            Thanking you thanking me
                                            Thank youze.

Comment

can we possibly set it up so all of da's tweets are automatically posted to the thread?

miss da
                                              Last edited by Lord Sir Banter; 31-05-14, 18:36.

Comment

Originally posted by Jam-Fly View Post

the history books will show he won two golden boots alright, but everyone remembers the impact he had in those tournaments. The last two years since the Euros also heavily point towards Negredo.

I'd imagine Torres' points per goal ratio (or whatever it's called, basically, a goal to make it 2-1 is more valuable than a goal to make it 5-1) is awful for Spain I'd say. Similar with Chelsea too I'd imagine, I can't remember many winning goals he's scored, alot seem to be the gloss goals against weaker teams.
                                                Crucial first goal against Ireland in the group game in 2012, when Ireland had been threatening to rip them apart for the first two minutes.

Comment

click the date of the tweet (often like 21h or 10m for tweets not older than a day) and the URL will have 18 digits at the end.
                                                  Thanks got it... Also kept looking around the apps, on the main twitter app there is a button to copy link to twit... This has the URL and 18 numbers u can just delete URL part

Comment

Originally posted by KevIRL View Post
                                                    Deadly!!

The lob over the bridge was mind blowing.
                                                    I hold silver in tit for tat, and I love you for that

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
                                                      In case anyone in the world was still in doubt what absolute self-serving cunts the Quinn family are.....

Cell. Key. Throw Away.

Meeting a friend tonight who wrote a book on them. Rant awaited.
                                                      Cue Sean Quinn falling off a boat or being involved in a fatal car accident in Moscow.

Comment

Originally posted by ArmaniJeans View Post
                                                        Crucial first goal against Ireland in the group game in 2012, when Ireland had been threatening to rip them apart for the first two minutes.
                                                        I blocked that from memory. If he didn't score then we surely would've won Euro 2012, one of those 'so close, yet so far' moments.
                                                        Poker Podcast Playlist

Comment

Goals win matches which win tournaments.

Torres has proven himself to be the top international striker about at his last two tournaments.

Golden Boots.

Comment

Comercial del Banco de Chile donde se reunió a los Mineros para apoyar a la Selección.http://www.paraunchilenonadaesimposible.clCuando Chile se une, cosas im...

you are dead inside if that doesnt get you going
                                                            People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                                                            Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                                                            https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

excellent disection of match fixing at the last world cup

[NSFW="NSFSP"]http://www.nytimes.com/2014/06/01/sports/soccer/fixed-matches-cast-shadow-over-world-cup.html?smid=tw-bna[/NSFW]

Comment

How does Stephen Ward get a game at club level nevermind international.

Comment

Breaking news:

Chile have just gone favorites for the WC
                                                                  ﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿

Comment

How does Stephen Ward get a game at club level nevermind international.
                                                                    Was in Spain for a week during Euro 2012 and had a rant about him after one of the matches in a pub to a few lads beside us at the bar.

Turned out two of them were his cousins

Still stand by what I said.

Comment

Originally posted by Dice75 View Post
                                                                      Was in Spain for a week during Euro 2012 and had a rant about him after one of the matches in a pub to a few lads beside us at the bar.

Turned out two of them were his cousins

Still stand by what I said.
                                                                      tbf that means they should know better than anyone.

Comment

tbf that means they should know better than anyone.
                                                                        You'd think so.

I remember now it was after the Spanish match. We left the bar and got egged by a passing car of young Spaniards. Cunts.

Comment

it was the chorus of you'll never beat the irish that started seconds before the goal that really rubbed it in
                                                                          People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                                                                          Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                                                                          https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Martin O'Neills green army teaching Italy how to play ball.

Gona win the Eurdos

Comment

Martin O'Neills green army teaching Italy how to play ball.

Gona win the Eurdos
                                                                              Is the match on TV?

How's my Italy to top their WC Group bet looking?

Comment

Is the match on TV?

How's my Italy to top their WC Group bet looking?
                                                                                Both Setanta channels. One of the Italians got injured early and they all backed off and we're making them look like us while we ping it about like Barca. Playing good stuff tbh.

Aquilani now off injured so they will back off completely now out of fear of injuries.

Italy always come good at business time, they'll top that group.

Amazing Yank commentary http://www.vipboxeu.co/football/2296...am-online.html

Comment

Found it on #setanta, is it on in London

Comment

Too much sport on. Need another device.

Comment

ya, Craven Cottage

Comment

Yeah, our second home Craven Cottage. Think we've used that 3 times in recent years when Thomond was probably an option. Temporary seating in Tallaght would even do.

I'm pretty sure we organised the game and not Italy.

Comment

Originally posted by newbie2 View Post
                                                                                          Sick brag. Wish I had 100 tubs.

Goals win matches

Comment

''We have to tip our sombreros to Ireland, Martin O'Neills men have really taken the shamrock to Italy''

Anyone watching that stream? Whose the geordie commentating with the yank?

Comment

''We have to tip our sombreros to Ireland, Martin O'Neills men have really taken the shamrock to Italy''

Anyone watching that stream? Whose the geordie commentating with the yank?
                                                                                              This dude.

Comment

I need more of him in my life.

TY AJ

Comment

delighted for how Farrell got injured
                                                                                                  stay classy dude

Comment

Lampard and David Villa sign for New York City. Manchester Citys new sister club who don't start competing til next March.

Wat.

Comment

Lampard and David Villa sign for New York City. Manchester Citys new sister club who don't start competing til next March.

Wat.

Can't blame them really, nice way to wind down

Comment

Excel help - pasting from one workbook to another a formatted table, paste special only seems to be able to.paste with column with and not row height aswell or am I missing something?
                                                                                                        airport, lol

Comment

Can't blame them really, nice way to wind down
                                                                                                          Not at all but wtf do they do til Jan/Feb when New York get together?

Play for City reserves or something.

Comment

Anyone know where I can get Orange Chicken like Panda Express in town?

Comment

Not at all but wtf do they do til Jan/Feb when New York get together?

Play for City reserves or something.
                                                                                                              Visit the statue of liberty?

Comment

Originally posted by conspicuous View Post
                                                                                                                stay classy dude
                                                                                                                not delighted he got injured (which i was semi pleased about, esp seeing it wasn't serious).

Im delighted that he got injured by, scoring try - obnoxiously booting the ball into the sky/crowd and in turn pulling a muscle.

Epitomy of the Aston/Farrell attitude.
                                                                                                                GAA News Website

Comment

Originally posted by dazzler View Post
                                                                                                                  excellent disection of match fixing at the last world cup

[NSFW="NSFSP"]http://www.nytimes.com/2014/06/01/sports/soccer/fixed-matches-cast-shadow-over-world-cup.html?smid=tw-bna[/NSFW]
                                                                                                                  ' The deposit was so large that a bank employee gave Mr. Chaibou a gift of commemorative coins bearing the likeness of Nelson Mandela.'

Nice touch tbf.

Comment

how do you watch live stream WSOP. any time I click on this http://www.wsop.com/2014/live-video/ I end up at a play now facebook thing?

Comment

Originally posted by The-Rigger View Post
                                                                                                                      ' The deposit was so large that a bank employee gave Mr. Chaibou a gift of commemorative coins bearing the likeness of Nelson Mandela.'

Nice touch tbf.
                                                                                                                      1. Deposit large amount of money in SA bank
                                                                                                                      2. Receive lovely Nelson Mandela coins
                                                                                                                      3 Withdraw money and sell coins
                                                                                                                      4 Go back to step 1 and repeat till rich

Also can't wait for AIB to hand out Gerry Adams commemorative coins with large deposits.

Comment

Originally posted by MegaSin View Post
                                                                                                                        Anyone know where I can get Orange Chicken like Panda Express in town?
                                                                                                                        I also can't stress how much I want this right now.

Any help BBV. This should be a doddle for ya's.

Comment

This is absolutely disgusting.

What the fuck is wrong with people?

Why is their such strong racism up north? I remember being in Belfast one time and their was a group of African drummers busking. People were throwing bananas at them.

Am I wrong in thinking this is primarily a loyalist thing?
                                                                                                                          I hold silver in tit for tat, and I love you for that

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X