This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by japeye View Post
    Thanks for helping lads, but i'm usless when it comes to this stuff, really needs to be dumbed down, alot
    You were right to post the url:

But in order for it to show up as an image you need to do something else. Click reply to this as you read it so I can point out an option. You see above the typing window in a reply the list of icon which starts with B? Well look along until you see the one that looks like a picture of a couple of pyramids and a sun.

You have to click that. It then asks you to paste the url into it. Then it will show up as an image.

Also the Irish TV star rapist is Bosco.

And he did it to no other than our very own FAS girl. The swine.

Comment

Originally posted by japeye View Post
      Thanks for helping lads, but i'm usless when it comes to this stuff, really needs to be dumbed down, alot
      Go back and edit again, then click 'go advanced'. Then click the little button that looks like a picture frame. It'll be at the top of the text window. Copy and paste into the new window that pops up.
      Official Head Marshall of Waterford Gay Pride Festival 2015

Comment

Originally posted by hotspur View Post
        You were right to post the url:

But in order for it to show up as an image you need to do something else. Click reply to this as you read it so I can point out an option. You see above the typing window in a reply the list of icon which starts with B? Well look along until you see the one that looks like a picture of a couple of pyramids and a sun.

You have to click that. It then asks you to paste the url into it. Then it will show up as an image.

Also the Irish TV star rapist is Bosco.

And he did it to no other than our very own FAS girl. The swine.

Think i finally have it, sweet thanks hotspur

Comment

You know it's time to go to bed when you have just Googled "anal puppet fisting".

Comment

Originally posted by KevIRL View Post
            Biggest fuck up we made from the move away from Boards. The person who the thread was about had requested we delete. Obv it was too good to delete, so instead we moved the thread to the poker mod forum on boards. Unfortunately we forgot to move it out of there before we all downed tools and left, so now its lost forever
            I've don't have access to that forum anymore eventhough I'm still a mod there. Not sure if that's a mistake or not.

Comment

"We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

I'd prefer just a clue plz

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide to... View Post
                  I'll take a pm too pls ty ty
                  Done.

Originally posted by Denny Crane View Post
                  I'd prefer just a clue plz
                  A kidnapped racehorse.

Comment

which legend is volunteering to run this?http://www.irishpokerboards.com/foru...ad.php?t=15682
                    Jayzus, Sheila! I forgot me feckin' trousers

Comment

PM from someone please

Comment

lads, if it gets to court or an arrest you might hear the name, depending on the victim.
                        Is that how you crash a wedding? yes it is, Bionic Barry, yes it is.

Comment

Comment

Whats going on with all the pm thingy??
                            Her sky-ness
                            © 5starpool

Comment

Can I get that pm too please from someone. TY.
                              "Ne jamais perdre sa passsionne...ou s'en, éloigner vite!!!!..EC

Comment

dont see this everyday

PokerStars Hand #88396734006: Tournament #635586147, $3.30+$0.20 USD Hold'em No Limit - Level I (15/30) - 2012/10/29 7:12:44 ET
                                Table '635586147 1' 10-max Seat #4 is the button
                                Seat 1: irishkelt (1500 in chips)
                                Seat 2: Piskar88 (1485 in chips)
                                Seat 3: CYPOBblu70 (1455 in chips) is sitting out
                                Seat 4: Dog-giugno (1440 in chips)
                                Seat 5: ydkw (1470 in chips)
                                Seat 6: cherrynick62 (1650 in chips)
                                Seat 7: XXTickerXX (1500 in chips)
                                Seat 8: TSUNEKICHI (1500 in chips)
                                Seat 9: reineptuno (1500 in chips)
                                Seat 10: barsanchelo (1500 in chips)
                                ydkw: posts small blind 15
                                cherrynick62: posts big blind 30
                                *** HOLE CARDS ***
                                Dealt to irishkelt [3h 3d]
                                XXTickerXX: calls 30
                                TSUNEKICHI: folds
                                reineptuno: raises 60 to 90
                                barsanchelo: folds
                                irishkelt: calls 90
                                CYPOBblu70 has returned
                                Piskar88: folds
                                CYPOBblu70: folds
                                Dog-giugno: calls 90
                                ydkw: folds
                                cherrynick62: folds
                                XXTickerXX: calls 60
                                *** FLOP *** [9h 3c Js]
                                XXTickerXX: checks
                                reineptuno: bets 300
                                irishkelt: calls 300
                                Dog-giugno: folds
                                XXTickerXX: raises 1110 to 1410 and is all-in
                                reineptuno: calls 1110 and is all-in
                                irishkelt: calls 1110 and is all-in
                                *** TURN *** [9h 3c Js] [9s]
                                *** RIVER *** [9h 3c Js 9s] [3s]
                                *** SHOW DOWN ***
                                XXTickerXX: shows [9c 9d] (four of a kind, Nines)
                                reineptuno: shows [Qd Qh] (two pair, Queens and Nines)
                                irishkelt: shows [3h 3d] (four of a kind, Threes)
                                XXTickerXX collected 4635 from pot
                                irishkelt finished the tournament in 9th place
                                reineptuno finished the tournament in 9th place
                                *** SUMMARY ***
                                Total pot 4635 | Rake 0
                                Board [9h 3c Js 9s 3s]
                                Seat 1: irishkelt showed [3h 3d] and lost with four of a kind, Threes
                                Seat 2: Piskar88 folded before Flop (didn't bet)
                                Seat 3: CYPOBblu70 folded before Flop (didn't bet)
                                Seat 4: Dog-giugno (button) folded on the Flop
                                Seat 5: ydkw (small blind) folded before Flop
                                Seat 6: cherrynick62 (big blind) folded before Flop
                                Seat 7: XXTickerXX showed [9c 9d] and won (4635) with four of a kind, Nines
                                Seat 8: TSUNEKICHI folded before Flop (didn't bet)
                                Seat 9: reineptuno showed [Qd Qh] and lost with two pair, Queens and Nines
                                Seat 10: barsanchelo folded before Flop (didn't bet)

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Gimmeabreak
                                    Folks, can somebody give me an idea of something to do today? In Dublin preferably.
                                    Wrap up warm and go and watch fat people killing themselves running 26 miles. Wait until 12.30 or so.
                                    ‘IF YOU had not committed great sins, God would not have sent a punishment like me upon you.” Genghis Khan

Comment

Folks, can somebody give me an idea of something to do today? In Dublin preferably.
                                      little museum of dublin

http://www.littlemuseum.ie/
                                      Low fee Euro/UK money transfer, 1st transfer free through my referral
                                      https://transferwise.com/u/bfa0e

Comment

wow - Steve Jobs sure knew how to design the ultimate yacht. Looks amazing.

Story

Video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0mUp1PP98uU
                                        How very Buddhist of him

Comment

side event at 2pm in th burlo

Comment

Probably cost 2.5 times more than a comparable yacht and can't turn left

Comment

File a tax return. Claim every credit you can.
                                              ‘IF YOU had not committed great sins, God would not have sent a punishment like me upon you.” Genghis Khan

Comment

For some reason the WSOP coverage thread is blocked at work because it's filtered under adult content but I can get into this thread fine (either a weird glitch or Danny has been putting up pics).

Does anyone know where I can watch the WSOP final table? Is it being streamed?

Comment

Outside Dublin but Naas races surely?
                                                  Profit before people.

Comment

Comment

Found this quite amusing .....guy applying for job with Paddy Power

https://www.facebook.com/pages/MidWe...17622831832879
                                                      http://mayopubpoker.com/

Comment

what type of buyin is that? (couldn't see it on their website)
                                                        100+10 I think

Comment

serious power trips on that site. ARSEHOLES < infraction

Comment

Originally posted by Michelle SatNav View Post
                                                            Whats going on with all the pm thingy??
                                                            I dunno, You're the woman.

"Remember the time he ate my goldfish? And you lied and said I never had goldfish. Then why did I have the bowl, Bart? Why did I have the bowl?"

Comment

If someone you knew and absolutely despised for good reason had falsified their CV to say they had a first class honours degree when they don't actually even have a degree and probably got a job based on that, what would you do?

Would love to fucking shop them but I don't think I could bring myself to do it.

Comment

Originally posted by colquhom View Post
                                                                If someone you knew and absolutely despised for good reason had falsified their CV to say they had a first class honours degree when they don't actually even have a degree and probably got a job based on that, what would you do?

Would love to fucking shop them but I don't think I could bring myself to do it.
                                                                I think something like that will end up coming to the surface by itself and will get the person in hot water without any assistance from other places....I'd like to think so anyway !

Comment

Ship them to a third party person who could bring themselves to do it, like a certain R Mc D.

Seriously though, I'd let it go. It's the kind of thing that could only come back to bite you in the ass down the line at some point.

Comment

wait until it's worth extortion.

Comment

Ask Lazare to make an anonymous call.

Comment

Originally posted by Zod View Post
                                                                        wait until it's worth extortion.
                                                                        I change my mind, do this

Comment

People don't get a job on a first class honours alone (even with a graduate job there are other factors). If the person is good enough for the job they will do well and it doesn't matter, if they are not good enough they will probably be turfed out or shunted into a corner anyway.

Stay out of it imo

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Alanfox View Post
                                                                              I change my mind, do this
                                                                              Nothing to extort

Comment

If its despising because of a historic event then probably let it go

If its something ongoing they are doing that you despise then shop them

(imo)
                                                                                Yeah its historic. Bleh, i completely despise the person but also, i'm generally annoyed that people work very hard to get degrees and good ones particularly and it seems very unfair to me.

Comment

Originally posted by carlop View Post
                                                                                  Ship them to a third party person who could bring themselves to do it, like a certain R Mc D.

Seriously though, I'd let it go. It's the kind of thing that could only come back to bite you in the ass down the line at some point.
                                                                                  Ronald Mc Donald?
                                                                                  ﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿

Comment

This'll come back to get him...generally people get what they deserve

Comment

Originally posted by Micknail View Post
                                                                                      Ronald Mc Donald?
                                                                                      He's one spiteful motherfucker.

Comment

Just read that they have evacuated all casinos in Atlantic city. shit must be getting serious...

Comment

What time does IWF kick off today?

Comment

Originally posted by Lisa View Post
                                                                                            People don't get a job on a first class honours alone (even with a graduate job there are other factors). If the person is good enough for the job they will do well and it doesn't matter, if they are not good enough they will probably be turfed out or shunted into a corner anyway.

Stay out of it imo
                                                                                            Do you not think its rather unfair?

Comment

Originally posted by markc View Post
                                                                                              Just read that they have evacuated all casinos in Atlantic city. shit must be getting serious...
                                                                                              Last edited by Foxy; 29-10-12, 13:00. Reason: pic didnt post....

Comment

Genius

Ok, so this app made me feel really dirty when I downloaded it. It's called Badabing! and it basically goes through your friends' photos on Facebook to pull out the ones of them at the pool or beach. In other words, we're talking about scantily clad photos here. I of course, for the sake of technology journalism, had to download the app and give it a whirl. It actually kind of works and it's really creepy. To protect the not so innocent, I'm not going to post any actual screenshots of my Facebook friends. They'd kill me. And probably the folks who made this app.

Comment

woken up this morning to my housemate kicking down my door. She wanted to talk to my gf because she "felt like a cheap slut" after another one night stand. Really thought at times I could have chipped in with some BBVesque style advice but the optimal play was obviously to pretend I was asleep

Comment

Originally posted by Bubbleking View Post
                                                                                                    woken up this morning to my housemate kicking down my door. She wanted to talk to my gf because she "felt like a cheap slut" after another one night stand. Really thought at times I could have chipped in with some BBVesque style advice but the optimal play was obviously to pretend I was asleep
                                                                                                    Surely the optimal play is to make repeated and increasingly earnest/awkward requests for a threesome? Or am I the only one that does that?

Comment

FFs, does it need to be said? Pics of housemate or GTFO
                                                                                                      Some chance. but this ^^^^^^^^^

Originally posted by dazzler View Post
                                                                                                      Surely the optimal play is to make repeated and increasingly earnest/awkward requests for a threesome? Or am I the only one that does that?
                                                                                                      Would explain why this ^^^^^^^^ isn't an option

Comment

This a medical type position? You'd be slightly concerned with the system if they're not doing basic back checks here!

But in general in my relatively short working life I'm amazed how far quality spoofers can get in life.
                                                                                                        Profit before people.

Comment

...

Comment

Originally posted by Bubbleking View Post
                                                                                                            woken up this morning to my housemate kicking down my door. She wanted to talk to my gf because she "felt like a cheap slut" after another one night stand. Really thought at times I could have chipped in with some BBVesque style advice but the optimal play was obviously to pretend I was asleep and have a wank
                                                                                                            fixed that for you.

Comment

Best ep of The Walking Dead in about 2 years

Comment

Story

Video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0mUp1PP98uU
                                                                                                                That yacht looks like this guy.....

I hold silver in tit for tat, and I love you for that

Comment

Do you not think its rather unfair?
                                                                                                                  Meh I have a first class honours (TVB) and I would probably be mildly pissed off about someone else saying it if they didn't. But I generally find that no one gives a crap, and it matters a lot more what you have done since college. People have taken the credit for my work in the past and that would piss me off waaaay more than this.

Comment

Stop pm'ing me, I've no idea who the celebrity is.

Comment

Originally posted by Icarus152 View Post
                                                                                                                      Pm with the name of celeb

Comment

You know the name of a celeb
                                                                                                                        PM sent

"Remember the time he ate my goldfish? And you lied and said I never had goldfish. Then why did I have the bowl, Bart? Why did I have the bowl?"

Comment

Lol. Payback a bitch eh?

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X