This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
    Not many teams could live with Leinster in this form.
    Hard to gauge how much of it is down to Cardiffs ineptitude and how much to Leinster finally clicking.

Comment

Originally posted by zuutroy View Post
      Hard to gauge how much of it is down to Cardiffs ineptitude and how much to Leinster finally clicking.
      A bit of both obv. but Leinster's execution is excellent. Passes finally sticking.
      "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

A bit of both obv. but Leinster's execution is excellent. Passes finally sticking.
        Schmidt is the man. If he peaks this team and wins 3 H cups in a row it's the greatest achievement in rugby management since the lions series win in south Africa. Im sick that I'm not going to France. In fact I may have to take extraordinary measures.
        ‘IF YOU had not committed great sins, God would not have sent a punishment like me upon you.” Genghis Khan

Comment

hate Leinster

Comment

Healy is definitely the best prop I've ever seen for scoring tries.
            The big thing is the improvement in Ross. Gone from solid to an offensive weapon.
            ‘IF YOU had not committed great sins, God would not have sent a punishment like me upon you.” Genghis Khan

Comment

Originally posted by Bubbleking View Post
              hate Leinster
              Try harder imo

Comment

Try harder imo
                He's not trolling. Just managing to not derive pleasure from watching this magnificent team. Sad really.
                Last edited by V for Vendetta; 27-10-12, 18:43.

Comment

Leinster's cleaning out was obscenely good in the lead-up there.

Comment

Oh god, in the bar at Citywest at the moment, it's worse than Mos Eisley: a wretched hive of scum and villainy.

Comment

Try harder imo
                      Excuse the pun
                      airport, lol

Comment

Originally posted by ionapaul View Post
                        Oh god, in the bar at Citywest at the moment, it's worse than Mos Eisley: a wretched hive of scum and villainy.
                        What's on Paul? Or are u just heading into lemongrass?

Comment

Was just talking to Caf very very briefly, fairly sure he only asked was it me becaise of my height
                          Pining for Wa'erford

Comment

Some pretty tasty Halloween costumes:

SPOILER

Comment

heading to Burlington tmw for side event and just wondering does Ireland turn clocks back an hour tonight as well?

Dont wanna arrive too early or is it late

Comment

Originally posted by V for Vendetta View Post
                                What's on Paul? Or are u just heading into lemongrass?
                                Wedding reception for co-worker of girlfriend; in ballroom now, nice crowd, but gang in public bar here are pure unadulterated scum, you'd leave the room to get away from them. Have decided to go to see Pokey LaFarge in Whelans tomorrow, influenced by SP's enthusiasm, will be in full Elvis costume so hopefully won't stand out too much.

Comment

Originally posted by coillcam View Post
                                  Some pretty tasty Halloween costumes:

SPOILER
                                  Hmmm, is bronze not an alloy?

'Takes science hat off'

Sexy ladies! Very nice! How much?
                                  ﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿

Comment

Oh, if Carlsberg did GAA transfers, yes that is Tommy Walsh in an Armagh top. Might just txt the club Chairman and get our shout in first.

Comment

Nicole Scherzinger is decent

Also completely random assumption but I reckon it's rare that someone who performs a Robbie song ends up in the bottom two. I must check it out. Think I remember that horrid black one with the stupid hair ending up there after destroying 'let me entertain you' so it's probably bollocks. Hmmm. Forget it.

Comment

Gone full 'Glinner' since June 2022.

Comment

Originally posted by Marsden02 View Post
                                          Oh, if Carlsberg did GAA transfers, yes that is Tommy Walsh in an Armagh top. Might just txt the club Chairman and get our shout in first.

Great to see my neighbour Eoin Price lifting the cup. Myself and the brother used went to school with him and Adam (Eoin's bro), all good mates growing up. Absolutely a top man, true gent and proud to see him lift the cup.

Originally posted by Micknail View Post

'Takes science hat off'

Now if no. 3 had "Sn" on her other thigh it would have a truly amazing pic.

Comment

"We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Originally posted by Howard Finkel View Post
                                              Nicole Scherzinger is decent
                                              yea she's alrite...

Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Ace View Post
                                                yea she's alrite...

And Tulisa was FHMs sexiest bird

Comment

Originally posted by Michelle SatNav View Post
                                                  Primark just rang asking me to come for an interview next Tuesday. Think its for work over the Xmas period! never rains but it pours
                                                  Maybe its been posted but C u NEXT TUESDAY

Comment

Sky movies now have a special James Bond channel for all you 007 loves. Living daylights on now followed by License to kill all of us Timothy fans. Thought License to kill was excellent, obvious change of style to a more serious Bond.

Comment

Omg just heard an unreal song. Not sure of name though. Like a song from the commitments but with rap,???
                                                      Her sky-ness
                                                      © 5starpool

Comment

Originally posted by Percy007 View Post
                                                        Maybe its been posted but C u NEXT TUESDAY
                                                        Im lost. Second time
                                                        Her sky-ness
                                                        © 5starpool

Comment

'Takes science hat off'

Cu is copper.

Comment

Omg just heard an unreal song. Not sure of name though. Like a song from the commitments but with rap,???
                                                            Could be the best song description ever. I look forward to ridiculing it when you find out the name of it

Comment

Originally posted by ghostface View Post
                                                              Could be the best song description ever. I look forward to ridiculing it when you find out the name of it
                                                              Think it's the throne and otis redding maybe Kanye West too, it's unreal.

I'm on phone look it up and post link
                                                              Her sky-ness
                                                              © 5starpool

Comment

Im lost. Second time
                                                                OK Michelle . let me explain .
                                                                C U Next Tuesday

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by zuutroy View Post
                                                                    Cu is copper.
                                                                    We're making the same point so.
                                                                    ﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿

Comment

Having a nostalgia fest. May be alzheimer's related, as I heard Angela Rippon talking about her mother during the week. Really was a much simpler time, in many ways

Gone full 'Glinner' since June 2022.

Comment

We're making the same point so.
                                                                        Ag = sliver

Au = gold

Cu = Copper

Bronze is an alloy so doesn't have a symbol on periodic table.

Oh and 3, 2, 1.

Comment

shur tis only lovely to hear himself snoring through the Antique pine painted floored boards once again

better go join him !

Nite

Sounds like something you would hear in a dodgy "Mills & Boon" book

Last edited by smurph; 27-10-12, 22:38.
                                                                          Follow me in twitterland

Comment

Originally posted by Xeyboy View Post
                                                                            Ag = sliver

Au = gold

Cu = Copper

WE'RE MAKING THE SAME POINT SO.
                                                                            ﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿

Comment

Yar it's Otis from one of the most disappointing albums ever

WATCH THE THRONE: Kanye West & Jay-Z - Otis © 2011 Roc-A-Fella Records, LLC

Comment

Booked a flight from Glasgow to Dublin for Thursday with Aer Lingus. When i booked it, it said that it's a ticketless flight and that i just need to print out the email confirmation (i'm 99% sure it said that!) Was just looking at the email, and is says in bold 'This is NOT a boarding pass' It has ref number but there's no bar code to scan like it does with Ryanair.

I can only check in 30 hours before the flight and can't find the info on site. I'm heading to Scotland early Monday morn so wont get a chance to ring them. If i print the email and bring it with me, will that do once i check in online or will i have to print something else? Anyone know? Just a tad confused!

Comment

Originally posted by Flushdraw View Post
                                                                                  Booked a flight from Glasgow to Dublin for Thursday with Aer Lingus. When i booked it, it said that it's a ticketless flight and that i just need to print out the email confirmation (i'm 99% sure it said that!) Was just looking at the email, and is says in bold 'This is NOT a boarding pass' It has ref number but there's no bar code to scan like it does with Ryanair.

I can only check in 30 hours before the flight and can't find the info on site. I'm heading to Scotland early Monday morn so wont get a chance to ring them. If i print the email and bring it with me, will that do once i check in online or will i have to print something else? Anyone know? Just a tad confused!
                                                                                  Check in at the airport for no extra cost with Aer Lingus. You will need a boarding pass.

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BoEKWtgJQAU
                                                                                    That's it. Love it.
                                                                                    Her sky-ness
                                                                                    © 5starpool

Comment

@FD you'll be OK just check in at airport on machines no problem. AL not the same problems as Ryanair

Also just pm me if you have any airport problems and I'll do my best to get ya sorted
                                                                                      airport, lol

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BoEKWtgJQAU
                                                                                        one word...........

CRAP

Comment

Originally posted by Flushdraw View Post

Ticketless in the sense that the email is your only "ticket".
                                                                                          You use it or your passport to print your boarding pass at the airport.

Pretty much all flights are ticketless these days.

Comment

bear in mind I tend to over rate every film I see but I thought the new bond film was only average. Enjoyed it a little but wouldnt go back to see it a second time

Comment

Think I just traveled through time.
                                                                                              X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
                                                                                              Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

Originally posted by The-Rigger View Post
                                                                                                Think I just traveled through time.
                                                                                                Deja vu?
                                                                                                ﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿

Comment

Deja vu?
                                                                                                  all over again.
                                                                                                  X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
                                                                                                  Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

Picked a right fucking short straw tonight. Just realised the clocks went back and I have to do a 13-hour shift instead of my usual 12. I just hope someone from the day shift forgets and comes in an hour early.
                                                                                                    "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

Officially announcing my retirement from collecting pogs.

Comment

Keep violently puking.

Weird, painful, never happened to me before.

Chest is killing me now. No idea what is wrong with me.

Comment

Originally posted by CHD View Post
                                                                                                          Keep violently puking.

Weird, painful, never happened to me before.

Chest is killing me now. No idea what is wrong with me.
                                                                                                          Pog withdrawal.

Comment

Need to shut off laptop and lie in a weird position that kinda relieves pain in stomach.

Pogs used to be part of my life, its over.

Literally gotta go toilet again to puke ffs.

Comment

Originally posted by Xeyboy View Post
                                                                                                              Ag = sliver

Au = gold

Cu = Copper

Oh and 3, 2, 1.
                                                                                                              I think his point is that copper and bronze are interchangeable.
                                                                                                              Official Head Marshall of Waterford Gay Pride Festival 2015

Comment

I think I'm dying.

Comment

Originally posted by CHD View Post
                                                                                                                  I think I'm dying.
                                                                                                                  ?

Comment

Daughter evidently doesnt buy into this hour going back jazz. Some banter being up at 4.55 to watch "Barbie Princess and Rockstar".

Pleasant, Yes?

Comment

Must be some dodgy water in that well, CHD.
                                                                                                                      "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

...
                                                                                                                        "We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

I've had a night filled with terrifying nightmares and have now watched Meatloaf singing about Mitt Romney and horribly off key version of america the Beautiful and I don't know which state is preferable, obscene terror caused by my mind or obscene terror contemplating Meatloaf singing again.

also, watch romney, quite possibly the whitest man alive in a football stadium with close to 0% other ethnicities audience (who weren't working there).

all the youtubes are gone of it.

I'm actually too scared to go back asleep, and too scared to stay awake.
                                                                                                                          Last edited by Zod; 28-10-12, 07:46.
                                                                                                                          Is that how you crash a wedding? yes it is, Bionic Barry, yes it is.

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X