X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ArmaniJeans View Post
    Oh Selby. Just lol.

edit : Opponent fouls last red on table. Selby nominates pink ball, rolls it to cushion and snookers behind black. Referee points out it wasn't actually a free ball and its a 6 point penalty.
    Glad he got over the line in that frame or that could have been a mistake to haunt for a long long time!

Comment

Originally posted by Michelle SatNav View Post
      You need to be circumcised
      Ah, I have considered it. Though I'm mostly of the school of 'If it's not broken, don't fix it'

Gone full 'Glinner' since June 2022.

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide To... View Post
        That's somewhat impressive. Its surely more of a teenage thing (err, is it?) to be whacking off every moment of the day, and to view a four day weekend as an opportunity for a masturbatory extravaganza. Fair fcks.
        would one rub Neutrogena onto their Mickey , seriously? Thats weird!
        Her sky-ness
        © 5starpool

Comment

Originally posted by CourierCollie View Post
          Ah, I have considered it. Though I'm mostly of the school of 'If it's not broken, don't fix it'

on the subject of circumcision , how common is it. I have at least 3 male friends who need it done or have got it done, the one that got it done said that it was the best thing he ever did!

one of them never leaves his dick alone , constantly fiddling and scratching at it ffs
          Her sky-ness
          © 5starpool

Comment

That's somewhat impressive. Its surely more of a teenage thing (err, is it?) to be whacking off every moment of the day, and to view a four day weekend as an opportunity for a masturbatory extravaganza. Fair fcks.
            In some way it's terribly sad. Though it really is the one 'hobby' I had for the longest time. Even in the brief periods when I was actually having sex with another person, I'd be at it even more.

Though I was a bit of a late starter, didn't cop on to it myself, and learned to do it from a nun, via her showing us a cartoon video when I was about 15

Comment

would one rub Neutrogena onto their Mickey , seriously? Thats weird!
              No I was trying to make my hands softer!

Comment

In some way it's terribly sad. Though it really is the one 'hobby' I had for the longest time. Even in the brief periods when I was actually having sex with another person, I'd be at it even more.

Though I was a bit of a late starter, didn't cop on to it myself, and learned to do it from a nun, via her showing us a cartoon video when I was about 15
                I had a post typed up but decided not to post as I would cringe in the morn lol
                Her sky-ness
                © 5starpool

Comment

"We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Anyway...

Comment

Comment

Comment

Ahh nuns, is there anything they can't do?

They should have a karma sutra book for whacking off. I'm guessing we all do whatever the missionary position of whacking off is, but there's surely a world of variety possible (that not even nuns are aware of).

E.g. the infamous prisoner's pal: the dead hand
                          Ah, I'm definitely going to weird territory here. But for the historical record, my first ever orgasm was riding between a slightly open window, and it's frame.

Only the best, because it was the first.

Comment

Ah, I'm definitely going to weird territory here. But for the historical record, my first ever orgasm was riding between a slightly open window, and it's frame.

Only the best, because it was the first.
                            Oh holy God , I have to quote this....

was it a sash window just for the record?
                            Her sky-ness
                            © 5starpool

Comment

Oh holy God , I have to quote this....

was it a sash window just for the record?
                              No a 1950's wood window and frame. Kinda feel bad now, that I didn't keep it when it was replaced with the metal ones

Comment

Comment

ah the good ould BBV is in top form tonight!
                                  Her sky-ness
                                  © 5starpool

Comment

just have to put this classic up again, best interview there is

Log into Facebook to start sharing and connecting with your friends, family, and people you know.

Comment

What the fuck is goin on.
                                      airport, lol

Comment

Originally posted by Tar.Aldarion View Post
                                        just have to put this classic up again, best interview there is

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v...type=2&theater
                                        he's a cousin of mine, my big claim to fame
                                        Poker Podcast Playlist

Comment

Wow the snooker is amazing. Tune in for the end people...

Comment

Fek snooker, MLB starting. 1st pitch and batter gets nailed on shin ..

Pittsburgh to win hopefully

Comment

Originally posted by Flushdraw View Post
                                              Wow the snooker is amazing. Tune in for the end people...
                                              No.sound on tv at work, so that will do
                                              airport, lol

Comment

Exciting final frame indeed, Wasley kept his composure when Ding got a fortunate snooker. Contrast that with the head shaking and cheek puffing from Wilson when he had a few bad runs of the ball. He could have been well up against Walden with a bit more mental focus. Ding took out some superb pots in such a pressurised situation,he lost the cueball a bit whilst doing so though. Selby pretty damn awesome too in deciding frames, the shot to put white behind the green was different class.
                                                Low fee Euro/UK money transfer, 1st transfer free through my referral
                                                https://transferwise.com/u/bfa0e

Comment

As expected, the jerseys are being stolen..

Comment

Help..

I promised to teach my 4.5 year old poker tomorrow morning.

Advice needed.

EDIT:
                                                    I know I cant play poker, Yadaaaa yadaaa yadaaaa
                                                    Last edited by newbie2; 22-04-14, 01:02.

Comment

Role for you msn

X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
                                                      Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

Aw. He's gone.

Comment

Free antivirus download? Have used AVG and Bullguard, what's next best? Want to use free 1's before I buy 1
                                                          take sweets from strangers, lose everything!

Comment

Originally posted by 4ofakind1489 View Post
                                                            Free antivirus download? Have used AVG and Bullguard, what's next best? Want to use free 1's before I buy 1
                                                            Dont be buying at all !!!

use this

Microsoft Security Essentials reached end of service on January 14, 2020 and is no longer available as a download.

and this

Her sky-ness
                                                            © 5starpool

Comment

Dont be buying at all !!!

use this

Microsoft Security Essentials reached end of service on January 14, 2020 and is no longer available as a download.

and this

https://www.malwarebytes.org/
                                                              Tyty satnav
                                                              take sweets from strangers, lose everything!

Comment

Someone get Paddy Crerand on the line.
                                                                Happiness is not a goal; it is a by-product. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

Comment

If you could choose to have your normy work contract terminated and get the accumulative total of the remaining wages for say the next 3 years handed to you, but it also was public knowledge that you lost the job due to gross incompetence that would potentially harm future employment chances, would you do it?
                                                                    Profit before people.

Comment

Anyone here ever think they have issues with weekend drinking? It is getting to the point where I spend half the week not functioning proper. I nearly died as a result of drinking yesterday as I decided to take a short cut home through a river.

I think I have to give it up fully as I cant seem to stop these two day sessions once I reach a certain point of drunk.
                                                                      Pm for rakeback deals

Comment

Originally posted by The Situation View Post
                                                                        If you could choose to have your normy work contract terminated and get the accumulative total of the remaining wages for say the next 3 years handed to you, but it also was public knowledge that you lost the job due to gross incompetence that would potentially harm future employment chances, would you do it?
                                                                        Yes. Defo

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by tipp86 View Post
                                                                            Anyone here ever think they have issues with weekend drinking? It is getting to the point where I spend half the week not functioning proper. I nearly died as a result of drinking yesterday as I decided to take a short cut home through a river.

I think I have to give it up fully as I cant seem to stop these two day sessions once I reach a certain point of drunk.
                                                                            Youd be no loss you thick cunt keep drinking.

Comment

MU somewhat prevaricating on what the big news of the day is

Funniest bit is saying BREAKING, just link your statement with a brief summary. Drama Llamas.

Comment

Originally posted by Fearbocht View Post
                                                                                Youd be no loss you thick cunt keep drinking.
                                                                                That is mean. Say sorry.

Comment

Yes. People love forgiveness.
                                                                                  This may or may not be an original thought of my own.
                                                                                  All efforts were made to make this thought original but with the abundance of thoughts in the world the originality of this thought cannot be guaranteed.
                                                                                  The author is not liable for any issue arising from the platitudinous nature of this post.

Comment

Happy Birthday Honda

Her sky-ness
                                                                                    © 5starpool

Comment

Snaffleage.

Comment

If you really did jump in a river locked at your age, 100% knock it on the head.

Comment

Originally posted by jbravado View Post
                                                                                          If you really did jump in a river locked at your age, 100% knock it on the head.
                                                                                          Well to be fair the river was only waist high. It just more the case of stumbling or something like that and you would be in trouble.
                                                                                          Pm for rakeback deals

Comment

Originally posted by Flushdraw View Post
                                                                                            As expected, the jerseys are being stolen..

Wonder will the people whos faith in humanity was restored now lament about the state of it?

Comment

FPL players.

Didn't there used to be a graph function where you could map your progress against other players over a certain period of time?

Is that gone?

Is there a site or an app that will do something similar for me?

Comment

Well to be fair the river was only waist high. It just more the case of stumbling or something like that and you would be in trouble.
                                                                                                The fact you have to ask the question after said behaviour is as worrying as the mindless drinking.

Comment

Jaysus, proofreading for a dead man, 2spooky4me

Comment

Usually a reason for drinking binges, yours seems to be prolonged affair after break up, could be wrong, but might well be best to chill the beans for a month or so, reevaluate.

Comment

Three years should give anyone enough time to find something they are competent at.
                                                                                                      Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Originally posted by Tar.Aldarion View Post
                                                                                                        Jaysus, proofreading for a dead man, 2spooky4me
                                                                                                        Slightly awkward getting the payment.
                                                                                                        Pm for rakeback deals

Comment

The sport that unites Catholic, Protestant and dissenter has had its day of days. Pity anybody who can't enjoy it. Some day. Gerry Thornley 23/3/09

Comment

Slightly awkward getting the payment.
                                                                                                            Sending arund the heavies to your family. Ms. Tipp66 I'm afraid your son had a serious debt. He owes 4000.....words

Comment

In fairness only drinking 2 nights of a bank holiday weekend is kinda weird but it was good friday so plenty of people went without its nothing to worry about.

Sounds like you have the fear from the weekend binge tho. Dont listen to the drink nazi's on here. For shame on the lot of ye. Going for pints post work friday and ending up hammered is normal, getting up on saturday going for lunch and meeting a few of the lads for a match or just a pleasant sit in the sun with a few beers to ease the day away is normal and ending up in a hoop later on due to starting really early is inevitable.

Your a single lad around 28 if I remember right so dont listen to anyone who says drinking and late nights are not usual.

In terms of the river thing get a taxi next time.

EDIT
                                                                                                              If you seriously think you have a problem do of course stop tho. Not trying to encourage problem drinking.
                                                                                                              Last edited by RichieM; 22-04-14, 10:52. Reason: dont want to shorten Tipps lifespan

Comment

Cant wait to hear what you did but ya take the money. If you go off travelling for a year and come back nobody will remember the rumours anymore and just dont use them as a reference when you get your next job offer.
                                                                                                                Use your previous employers as references and hope hr dont care/notice.

Comment

Originally posted by RichieM View Post

Your a single lad around 28 if I remember right so dont listen to anyone who says drinking and late nights are not usual.
                                                                                                                  He's had several posts over the years about how drink makes him feel shity/depressed. While not an uncommon reaction to binges it gets to an either do something about it or shut up stage.
                                                                                                                  Profit before people.

Comment

Cant wait to hear what you did but ya take the money. If you go off travelling for a year and come back nobody will remember the rumours anymore and just dont use them as a reference when you get your next job offer.
                                                                                                                    Use your previous employers as references and hope hr dont care/notice.
                                                                                                                    Lol it was a hypothetical comparison to football managerial firings.
                                                                                                                    Last edited by The Situation; 22-04-14, 11:07.
                                                                                                                    Profit before people.

Comment

Quality goal in the league of ireland yesterday
                                                                                                                      Chris Forrester scores a contender for Goal of the Season against Drogheda United in the SSE Airtricity League match at United Park.Scoreline: Drogheda Unite...

Comment

Originally posted by Silver-Tiger View Post
                                                                                                                        FPL players.

Didn't there used to be a graph function where you could map your progress against other players over a certain period of time?

Is that gone?

Is there a site or an app that will do something similar for me?
                                                                                                                        People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                                                                                                                        Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                                                                                                                        https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

In fairness only drinking 2 nights of a bank holiday weekend is kinda weird but it was good friday so plenty of people went without its nothing to worry about.

Sounds like you have the fear from the weekend binge tho. Dont listen to the drink nazi's on here. For shame on the lot of ye. Going for pints post work friday and ending up hammered is normal, getting up on saturday going for lunch and meeting a few of the lads for a match or just a pleasant sit in the sun with a few beers to ease the day away is normal and ending up in a hoop later on due to starting really early is inevitable.

In terms of the river thing get a taxi next time.

EDIT
                                                                                                                          If you seriously think you have a problem do of course stop tho. Not trying to encourage problem drinking.
                                                                                                                          Ya I know what your saying but it was not really even two nights it was one long session. I went back to a house and then to the pub before 9am. It is affecting my study and if I was working it would no doubt do the same.

He's had several posts over the years about how drink makes him feel shity/depressed. While not an uncommon reaction to binges it gets to an either do something about it or shut up stage.
                                                                                                                          Ya very true to be honest.
                                                                                                                          Pm for rakeback deals

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X