Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Great effort oleras. Bread looks excellent.

I only ever used Squid once and that was fried and I was still wary of it.

Only downside is Rigger won't ask you what you had for your tea

Comment

You could also stab yourself in the eye continually for a few days, it would be a far more rewarding experience than reading any Jeffrey Archer novel.
      Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Petr can't be happy with that. Unlike him.

Comment

Love it Pastore, he was such a genius at Palermo, should be a regular in that PSG side.
          Profit before people.

Comment

"We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Originally posted by TheJiggaman View Post
              ha, friend of mine doing it too. The one with the long haired wig. You go to that actually?
              Nah to old for all that crack I had one go at rag week and regretted it.
              Pm for rakeback deals

Comment

Originally posted by Winning! View Post
                Hi all! Are any of you in Galway playing on, or know anyone who plays on, a TAG rugby team looking for guys for upcoming summer leagues? Recently moved here but don't really know anyone playing TAG so I'd appreciate any info. Cheers
                When it used be one crowd doing the tag could look at the website and sign up with teams if they were short etc.

Also if you dont have a team could rock up to the venue meet venue manager teams always short looking for subs.
                Have a friend played last year tore his hamstring so dunno if his wife will let him play this year.
                Ill buzz him for you see if they have a place available.
                Helps also if your young and good.

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
                  You could also stab yourself in the eye continually for a few days, it would be a far more rewarding experience than reading any Jeffrey Archer novel.
                  Loved his older books not a penny more not a penny less was one the best books I ever read!

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide To... View Post
                  Yeah, Kindle is unbeatable really. Espec for bestsellers like that. Only issue is that if you are reading it off Kindle for phone then it doesn't work too good in the sun for your holidays due to glare.
                  I have the first one bought and logged in on ipad. so its there too.

Also downloaded loads of movies from skygo app and can watch them at my leisure on hols
                  Her sky-ness
                  © 5starpool

Comment

Originally posted by careca View Post
                    Great effort oleras. Bread looks excellent.

I only ever used Squid once and that was fried and I was still wary of it.

Only downside is Rigger won't ask you what you had for your tea
                    TY, Rigger wont need to ask, he has pics !

They were frozen tubes i got in the fishmongers a few weeks ago, had one left so flash fried it, still a tad rubbery though, only ever had a really melt in the mouth calamari once.

Made these last month, squid stuffed with rice with roasted tomatoes, they were horrible...lol

This too shall pass.

Comment

Bread is dangerous ole, be careful.
                      ﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿

Comment

Originally posted by oleras View Post
                        they were horrible...lol

Fair play Ole, you're the first person on IPB to post a pic of their cooking and admit it was horrible.
                        Official Head Marshall of Waterford Gay Pride Festival 2015

Comment

Why are people posting pics of their dinner in the BBV? Is that not what facebook is for?

Comment

Originally posted by newbie2 View Post
                            Why are people posting pics of their dinner in the BBV? Is that not what facebook is for?
                            I would not fill my friends Facebook feed with drivel...
                            This too shall pass.

Comment

Gave up on Vikings last year after 2 or 3 episodes and was persuaded to give it another shot from someone who knows what TV i like, Im eating through them, from ep3 it really takes off, well worth a watch.
                              This too shall pass.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Anyone seen the Nathan For You series? Bit tempted as heard some comparisons to Louie, but not sure.
                                    Have you watched any of Cosmos: A time space odyssey ? watch it if not.
                                    This too shall pass.

Comment

How ya

Her sky-ness
                                      © 5starpool

Comment

They were frozen tubes i got in the fishmongers a few weeks ago, had one left so flash fried it, still a tad rubbery though, only ever had a really melt in the mouth calamari once.

Made these last month, squid stuffed with rice with roasted tomatoes, they were horrible...lol
                                        Love calimari, but i've never made it at home as I know i'll cock it up.
                                        Trying to eat more seafood, but i think i'll keep calimari for the pub

Comment

Originally posted by Mellor View Post
                                          I think it really has to be fresh, its so temperamental that freezing it does something, like most meats.
                                          This too shall pass.

Comment

I think it really has to be fresh, its so temperamental that freezing it does something, like most meats.
                                            Tried it once, Colm ordered it for himself and I can only describe as this is batter yuk! :

Her sky-ness
                                            © 5starpool

Comment

Comment

Im usually not a fan of calamari but we get it in a tapas bar near to our place in Spain and it's fuckin' superb. fresh as fuck and not rubbery at all.

Comment

Comment

Im usually not a fan of calamari but we get it in a tapas bar near to our place in Spain and it's fuckin' superb. fresh as fuck and not rubbery at all.
                                                    Tell me more...where about, do you rent at a discounted rate to random internet people ?
                                                    This too shall pass.

Comment

No, goway.
                                                      Actually no one I know does that on facebook.
                                                      X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
                                                      Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

Some serious young juans up in DCU tonight hitch. One shashayed up the stairs in a short blue skirt and no knickers, gave myself and young Doug an eyeful.

Is she in your class?

Comment

Originally posted by The Situation View Post
                                                          Love it Pastore, he was such a genius at Palermo, should be a regular in that PSG side.
                                                          You really have no clue. Chelsea were shit and asleep. Stop pretending you know about Serie A players and stop robbing opinions from Football Weekly and The Guardian. Go back to pretending you know how to back horses. (He should not be in that side and is consistently average)

TY!

Your opinions on football are as bad as Finkel offering up his opinion on anything.

Actually no, Finkel knows a few things. You're just clueless.

Comment

My AK>QQ was no good, this was Scoop #7 75k

PokerStars Tournament #877019605, No Limit Hold'em
                                                            Buy-In: €107.00/€30.00/€13.00 EUR
                                                            760 players
                                                            Total Prize Pool: €104120.00 EUR
                                                            Tournament started 2014/04/02 19:30:00 WET [2014/04/02 14:30:00 ET]

Dear superbfish,
                                                            You finished the tournament in 4th place. A EUR 4,066.00 award has been credited to your Real Money account.

You earned 451.73 tournament leader points in this tournament. For information about our tournament leader board, see our web site at http://www.pokerstars.fr/en/tournois/classement/
                                                            You have also received EUR 210.00 in Knockout Bounties for this tournament. You won bounties for the following players: GerardDu74, Noobladonkey, C-D4rwin, K.Abecassis, !B4RB4RA, baba4431, orhi83

Congratulations!
                                                            Thank you for participating.

Comment

I just. Wat.

Comment

Anyone seen the Nathan For You series? Bit tempted as heard some comparisons to Louie, but not sure.
                                                                It's funnier
                                                                airport, lol

Comment

PokerStars Tournament #887463449, No Limit Hold'em
                                                                  Buy-In: $12.30/$12.25/$2.45 USD
                                                                  676 players
                                                                  Total Prize Pool: $16595.80 USD
                                                                  Tournament started 2014/04/03 0:00:00 WET [2014/04/02 19:00:00 ET]

Dear shanno66,

You finished the tournament in 1st place. A USD 1,559.48 award has been credited to your Real Money account.

You earned 622.56 tournament leader points in this tournament. For information about our tournament leader board, see our web site at http://www.pokerstars.com/poker/tour.../leader-board/

You have also received USD 1,539.19 in Knockout Bounties for this tournament. You won bounties for the following players: alidanton, giorkos86, CastleKS, banana99, trembl07, Ravicl, RemaliGR21, great dant, hulinada, AnYSus, Rebel FishAK, shanno66
                                                                  Note: As you won the tournament, you also won your own bounty.

not as big as Improver's but im happy

nice one The Improver.
                                                                  “The only way to get smarter is by playing a smarter opponent.”

Comment

Morning winners.

Comment

Originally posted by The-Rigger View Post
                                                                      Morning winners.
                                                                      Morning, have my new tee shirt on.
                                                                      Official Head Marshall of Waterford Gay Pride Festival 2015

Comment

Comment

7D (ish!) show at a Dubai Mall

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Comment

6 weeks to house rebuild and am heartily sick of it. Apparently saying 'I couldn't give a fuck' when asked one's opinion as to variety of toilet is not an accceptable response.

Now; is anyone on here a structural engineer? Kindly PM if you are.
                                                                            "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

...

Comment

@TheCKid, FearBocht and anyone else involved in AIL setups.

What's going on?

AIL - Review

Blog Thoughts

How is this to affect you guys? Thoughts on the recommendations?

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
                                                                                  6 weeks to house rebuild and am heartily sick of it. Apparently saying 'I couldn't give a shit' when asked one's opinion as to variety of toilet is not an accceptable response.

Now; is anyone on here a structural engineer? Kindly PM if you are.
                                                                                  FYP
                                                                                  May you live in interesting times!

Comment

...
                                                                                    Last edited by Hitchhiker's Guide To...; 03-04-14, 08:15.

Comment

Why is it impossible to get an electrician out to the house these days?
                                                                                      Last edited by RasTa; 03-04-14, 09:04.
                                                                                      Hunter S Thompson 1937-2005 - "When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro"

Comment

what is with the hats lmao. Pretty sweet opening hours. Also they really should get rid of the huge breaks in schooling, we don't have help out on farms any more Things like computing would be great.

Comment

Got a brochure for a private primary school yesterday (Hedley Park in Stephen's Green). Its slightly pretentious in that the kid part of the uniform involves a bowler hat. It's also a bit expensive at €10,500 a year.

The thing though:

- school runs from 8am-6pm, with extracurricular activities (ballet obv)
                                                                                          - runs 48 weeks a year
                                                                                          - teach science, computing, french, which normal primary school doesn't do. Still teaches religion sadly though.
                                                                                          - 1:12 class ratio vs 1:25 in normal school

So, between paying for after school care at a regular school and full-time child care for the 180 days a year that regular school doesn't run, it's not actually that much more expensive. Maybe a few grand at most.

The issue though, do all those benefits make up for having your kid going through her first 8 years of schooling wearing a bowler hat?

EDIT: there's also a straw hat needed for the summer uniform as presumably the bowler hat is considered a bit much in the heat
                                                                                          I'm guessing that 48 weeks is exclusive of regular holidays like Easter/Christmas/mid terms so you're prob only saving 40 days on child care (the two extra summer months). Also have to factor in those added extra costs that private schools offer like the weekly trips to CERN, Auschwitz, Kilimangaro, Tayto Park ect...
                                                                                          Profit before people.

Comment

...

Comment

...

Comment

Originally posted by Mellor View Post
                                                                                                If its fresh its really simple to cook perfectly. We live in Ireland , there is a good fish shop in Naas which will occasionally have it and a better one in Newbridge who often have really fresh squid in stock, mainly during the summer. Its so ridic cheap that its a sin not to.

Originally posted by Flushdraw View Post
                                                                                                7D (ish!) show at a Dubai Mall

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BqwUImgQxOw
                                                                                                Interesting to observe the difference in the Father's interaction with the little boy and the girl.
                                                                                                Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Pretty grim story re that Tyrone footballer .
                                                                                                  Sunday worlds faux concern about the Homphobic abuse he is getting on twitter is a bit rich considering their obvious delight in printing the salacious details
                                                                                                  Last edited by Guest; 03-04-14, 12:34.

Comment

...

Comment

Also the fact that school is 9am - 2:30pm at primary level. It's bizarre really given that most families (*citation needed*) have both parents working full-time. I know schooling shouldn't be based around the working hours of the parents, but should at least be cognisant of it
                                                                                                      Schools to open til 5pm to teach children more and stop inconveniencing parents in shock announcement,

Next we'll have banks opening at convenient hours.

Comment

New Amazon version of Chromecast, Apple TV looks interesting. Essentially a hybrid tv streaming / (low-powered) gaming box
                                                                                                        Looks almost as good as a nuc with XBMC voice search is cool though.

Comment

HH, not sure I like the idea of kids being in school for 48 weeks a year, and 8am to 6pm at that.
                                                                                                          I don't think its healthy either for all extracurricular activities to be school based, and done with the exact same set of kids year in year out.

Much better imo for kid to be joining local gaa/camogie club, hockey club, and doing music and dancing (if that what she prefers) outside school.
                                                                                                          And for summer taking part in the local parish 'summer project' (if such a thing still happens?) seems to me preferable to spending it doing the designated school activities.

Comment

Originally posted by RasTa View Post
                                                                                                            Why is it impossible to get an electrician out to the house these days?
                                                                                                            They're all in Australia.
                                                                                                            "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

Originally posted by eamonhonda View Post
                                                                                                              Selfie has to be up there with one of the most annoying terms ever
                                                                                                              So fucking true.

Originally posted by luckforsome View Post
                                                                                                              ...Nope, never spoke of this...I work in the Marble Arch...If your ever in there, ask for Liam...I'll have a free pint waiting for you...What part you from?...
                                                                                                              Free pint will defo take you up on that some time.
                                                                                                              "you raise, i kill you" El Tren :{)

Comment

...

Comment

Not really, both my parents worked and had 5 children. We all went playing football, gaelic, golf, basketball, karate, rugby, hurling, to other childrens houses and so on.
                                                                                                                  Most people have both spouses working here, well everybody does and their children do this stuff. Single parents I know of have their children doing these things, let alone two.

Comment

Slightly envious of the guy on the floor that's just been set up with three banks of monitors; he has basically built himself an office wall out of screens.

Comment

Originally posted by Tar.Aldarion View Post
                                                                                                                      Not really, both my parents worked and had 5 children. We all went playing football, gaelic, golf, basketball, karate, rugby, hurling, to other childrens houses and so on.
                                                                                                                      Most people have both spouses working here, well everybody does and their children do this stuff. Single parents I know of have their children doing these things, let alone two.
                                                                                                                      Sure hitch is an academic anyway, only does about 10 hours of work a week.

Comment

I was thinking they ahd a lot less free time than him too

Comment

Originally posted by Denny Crane View Post
                                                                                                                          Slightly envious of the guy on the floor that's just been set up with three banks of monitors; he has basically built himself an office wall out of screens.
                                                                                                                          I have six screens feels abit crowded out at times. 3 is perfect
                                                                                                                          airport, lol

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X