This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So much to learn yet!;

But the team’s follow-up report on women, published in 1953, surveyed 2,727 women, and the researchers found that 2 percent of the interviewees — 54 women — reported an ability to reach orgasm by “fantasy alone.”

Comment

"We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Amazing.

I love it.

4g is unreal fast.
        I hold silver in tit for tat, and I love you for that

Comment

Originally posted by Theresa View Post
          She.

I said that but got a bemused look.

Heres my theory, my manager and annoying work colleague (Oscar Pistorious' best mate) are from Kerry. So is Careca and with that solid sample size;

Kerry people be crazy yo.
          I knew I should have kicked you when I got the chance playing ball. I just thought it would look strange as we were on the same team

Comment

GeorgePokerPro wins the prize for funniest post of... ever

Gets extra points for putting it in the staking thread

WP whoever dreamt that one up
            Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Probably more suited to the mark-up thread but ts this not a grim statement about mtts?

Online Legend and sicko Chris Moorman becomes the first person to reach 8 figures in online cashes http://www.pokernews.com/news/2013/0...rnin-16402.ht

Guy hits 10m in cashes, has a roi of ~10%

Comment

Originally posted by Lazare View Post
                Amazing.

I love it.

4g is unreal fast.
                Just discovered a cool feature that bugs the shit out of me with the iphone.

When browsing here, if the font is too small and I pinch zoom, the page simply fits the screen instead of having to scroll right and left. Also I can refresh a page without having to scroll to the top. This is probably old news to most of you, but my mind is blown.

Love the noninvasive auto correct too, suggests the word on a seperate part of the screen rather than deciding for you like apple do.

I'm in love.

Comment

Just picked up my brand new 4g HTC One, sippin on a pint of pale ale here while I open it up and figure it out.

This is my last iPhone post, well unless I need your help with something.

Can't wait, I feel like a four year old on Xmas morn.
                  Just discovered a cool feature that bugs the shit out of me with the iphone.

When browsing here, if the font is too small and I pinch zoom, the page simply fits the screen instead of having to scroll right and left. Also I can refresh a page without having to scroll to the top. This is probably old news to most of you, but my mind is blown.

Love the noninvasive auto correct too, suggests the word on a seperate part of the screen rather than deciding for you like apple do.

I'm in love.
                  Having a bit of trouble with mine lately. It keeps connecting to roaming even though i have roaming switched off and i rang disabled roaming on my account. She said that instead of connecting to 3G (because 4G isn't up here yet) it's connecting to 3 Vodaphone, which is 2.5G. It won't let me go on SkyGo and a couple of other things because it says i'm roaming. Down in Dublin on Thursday for a few days so will see how it performs down there.

2 gripes i have with the phone. The lowest sound setting is too high. It's like it has 'off' and '3' with no 1 and 2 settings. And the other, is that the photos etc you have on the phone go into albums and you can't put a personalised cover on it. Might not seem like a big deal, but if you have an album called Wedding, and it randomly picks DeadParrot's big head

Comment

Originally posted by NewApproach View Post
                    I'm no expert, but I find it staggering that despite the 'shutdown' at ground level for thousands of workers, the DJ and NASDAQ are not far off all time highs. How come this shutdown is having next to no effect on the markets? Surely this drastic measure taken by the government is a pretty ominous sign for the health of the US economy? Would be interested to hear the thoughts of those who understand these things better than I do.
                    Dude. Helicopters flying over Wall Street flinging out freshly-minted bales of $100 bills.*

*also known as Quantitative Easing but I prefer my explanation.
                    "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

Originally posted by hotspur View Post
                      Ah it's Papua New Guinea. He probably just assembled a big crowd and asked "Anyone want to join a cannibal rape cult?" At first they would have just stood there shifting uncomfortably. Then one guy at the back would gingerly raise his hand somewhat embarrassedly. Then seeing that another would feel embiggened to raise his hand and admit he would be well fucking up for it.

Then someone would shout "Old man Swando is right! These young people have no respect anymore. We need discipline, hard work, and sure if a spate of cannibalistic rapes should break out amidst these progressive changes who am I to complain? And let's be honest with ourselves for a minute, who hasn't secretly done this in their home or in their heart?

Fred, you know that no-one really buys that your wife's ex-husband, your brother Samuel, went to Tibet to join the free Tibet movement. The only movement he became part of was your bowel movement.

And Faipz, that demon who mysteriously visits your house, raping your daughters, every-fucking-time you get hammered!

We are Papua New Guineans! Cannibalism, rape, head shrinking - this is who we are! Let us embrace our true nature, cast off the chains of meek Christian morality! We can be cannibalistic rapists again. We can do it! Yes we can!"

Crowd: "Yes we can! Yes we can!"
                      Have a google of John Frum for more PNG goodness. That and 'penis sheaths'.

Comment

Originally posted by Flushdraw View Post
                        Having a bit of trouble with mine lately. It keeps connecting to roaming even though i have roaming switched off and i rang disabled roaming on my account. She said that instead of connecting to 3G (because 4G isn't up here yet) it's connecting to 3 Vodaphone, which is 2.5G. It won't let me go on SkyGo and a couple of other things because it says i'm roaming. Down in Dublin on Thursday for a few days so will see how it performs down there.

2 gripes i have with the phone. The lowest sound setting is too high. It's like it has 'off' and '3' with no 1 and 2 settings. And the other, is that the photos etc you have on the phone go into albums and you can't put a personalised cover on it. Might not seem like a big deal, but if you have an album called Wedding, and it randomly picks DeadParrot's big head
                        DP's big head popping up would be reason enough to seek a refund.

Comment

Amazing.

I love it.

4g is unreal fast.
                          Download the speedtest app and post a couple of screengrabs. Intrigued to see what speed you are actually getting vs. speed claimed by the network.

Comment

Originally posted by coillcam View Post
                            Download the speedtest app and post a couple of screengrabs. Intrigued to see what speed you are actually getting vs. speed claimed by the network.
                            Is it ever accurate in a big area or do just a lucky few get what is projected by these fuckwit providers?

Comment

Originally posted by Denny Crane View Post
                              Probably more suited to the mark-up thread but ts this not a grim statement about mtts?

Online Legend and sicko Chris Moorman becomes the first person to reach 8 figures in online cashes http://www.pokernews.com/news/2013/0...rnin-16402.ht

Guy hits 10m in cashes, has a roi of ~10%

Seems to be doing alright.

Comment

Originally posted by hotspur View Post
                                Ah it's Papua New Guinea. He probably just assembled a big crowd and asked "Anyone want to join a cannibal rape cult?" At first they would have just stood there shifting uncomfortably. Then one guy at the back would gingerly raise his hand somewhat embarrassedly. Then seeing that another would feel embiggened to raise his hand and admit he would be well fucking up for it.

Then someone would shout "Old man Swando is right! These young people have no respect anymore. We need discipline, hard work, and sure if a spate of cannibalistic rapes should break out amidst these progressive changes who am I to complain? And let's be honest with ourselves for a minute, who hasn't secretly done this in their home or in their heart?

Fred, you know that no-one really buys that your wife's ex-husband, your brother Samuel, went to Tibet to join the free Tibet movement. The only movement he became part of was your bowel movement.

And Faipz, that demon who mysteriously visits your house, raping your daughters, every-fucking-time you get hammered!

We are Papua New Guineans! Cannibalism, rape, head shrinking - this is who we are! Let us embrace our true nature, cast off the chains of meek Christian morality! We can be cannibalistic rapists again. We can do it! Yes we can!"

Crowd: "Yes we can! Yes we can!"
                                Loled very hard. Tyty.

Comment

Originally posted by coillcam View Post
                                  Download the speedtest app and post a couple of screengrabI'll
                                  Intrigued to see what speed you acy getting vs.. speed claimed by the network.
                                  Never thought of that. Just downloaded it, I was excited before I even opened it,.took less than a second to download, its an 11mb file.

Haven't figured out yet how to take a screenshot or post an image.

33.43mb download
                                  20.24mb upload

I'm on the bus.

Wowzers

Comment

Never thought of that. Just downloaded it, I was excited before I even opened it,.took less than a second to download, its an 11mb file.

33.43mb download
                                    20.24mb upload

I'm on the bus.

Wowzers
                                    Swipe down up beside the clock at top right of screen,gives you quick access to lots of options including screenshot
                                    Low fee Euro/UK money transfer, 1st transfer free through my referral
                                    https://transferwise.com/u/bfa0e

Comment

33.43mb download
                                      20.24mb upload

I'm on the bus.

Wowzers
                                      Begobs you'll be able to waste time at a great speed now.

Comment

33.43mb download
                                        20.24mb upload

I'm on the bus.

Wowzers
                                        What network/data plan do you have?
                                        ﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿

Comment

Munshther fans advice please; I need to acquire tickets (at least 3 but possibly up to 8) for the away game to Perpignan in December.

Anyone know where the best place to get these might be? Was a right pain sourcing tickets for the Clermont game last year if you're not part of the official supporters club. Can't imagine there would be a massive travelling crowd.

Comment

and wow, Arsenal. Barca-esque thus far.

Comment

Arsenal on fire. Great opening 15 mins. Long may it continue!

Comment

Originally posted by Micknail View Post
                                                What network/data plan do you have?
                                                Meteor, €49 p m, unlim calls and texts, unlim data until next March, then it drops to 3gig.

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
                                                  and wow, Arsenal. Barca-esque thus far.
                                                  BBV gods clearly got more important things to be doing, even Giroud couldn't miss that one

Comment

Monster day for movies today.....
                                                    People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                                                    Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                                                    https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Figured out the screengrab, got this driving through Clondalkin...

Comment

Meteor, €49 p m, unlim calls and texts, unlim data until next March, then it drops to 3gig.
                                                        Who are you changing to in march?

I hear 4.3 android improves battery quite a bit too, not that this news is any use to you with 4% left lolz
                                                        ﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿

Comment

Originally posted by DeadParrot View Post
                                                          Pacific Rim and The Internship. What else?

Comment

Originally posted by Micknail View Post
                                                            Who are you changing to in march?

I hear 4.3 android improves battery quite a bit too, not that this news is any use to you with 4% left lolz
                                                            Lol, yeah. There was about 35% on it when I opened it but I couldn't put the thing down, watching Talking Bad on the bus n'all.

Comment

Contracted until when?

Whats the out of bundle charge for data after March? 3GB cap on LTE is a load of bollocks

Comment

Flicking between the Arsenal game and the Celtic game is like switching between Girls Gone Wild on Spring Break and a funeral.

Comment

Originally posted by KevIRL View Post
                                                                  Contracted until when?

Whats the out of bundle charge for data after March? 3GB cap on LTE is a load of bollocks
                                                                  .20c per mb after that.

Doesn't really suck that much for me tbh as I rarely use data, I'm nearly always on wifi.

edit, Sorry, 24 month.

Comment

1c for 5mb?
                                                                    ﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿

Comment

An outstanding 1st half performance from Arsenal, brilliant in every department. Only downside is that they should be further in front.
                                                                      Even a stopped clock is right twice a day.

Comment

Originally posted by 5starpool View Post
                                                                        Pacific Rim and The Internship. What else?
                                                                        both of those but ;
                                                                        primarily this
                                                                        Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

but missus wanted me to go to the cinema for this;
                                                                        Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.
                                                                        People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                                                                        Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                                                                        https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Originally posted by DeadParrot View Post
                                                                          It's not all that, most aren't must watch.
                                                                          "you raise, i kill you" El Tren :{)

Comment

Man of Tai Chi out ages ago. I would give it a solid 3/10

Comment

Originally posted by ghostface View Post
                                                                              Man of Tai Chi out ages ago. I would give it a solid 3/10
                                                                              And your being generous
                                                                              airport, lol

Comment

.20c per mb after that.

Doesn't really suck that much for me tbh as I rarely use data, I'm nearly always on wifi.

edit, Sorry, 24 month.
                                                                                Why the rush for LTE so?

Comment

My xperia has lte option, so what's story can I just turn it on or do I have to sign up and pay more or what
                                                                                  airport, lol

Comment

starsteams down for anybody?
                                                                                    Hunter S Thompson 1937-2005 - "When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro"

Comment

Why the rush for LTE so?
                                                                                      Was no rush tbh, I was upgrading and switching to android this week with Meteor anyway, I only discovered 4g was available two days ago when I read Raoul D's post about it.

I've everything I set out to get when I made my mind up a couple of weeks ago plus 4g.
                                                                                      Last edited by Lazare; 01-10-13, 20:07.

Comment

was only half watching but did your man just get a straight red for Celtic?

was there a change in the rules?

Comment

Doing my first project in 1.5 years and the first that actually matters.

In terms of referencing I need to use Harvard etc....

My issue lays with how I should do it. Im doing an Int Business project on Cyprus and the first 1k words are a country profile.

I am not taking the information word from word from the website and I have maybe 20 different sites (600 words in). Do I pretty much reference every single fact?
                                                                                          Pm for rakeback deals

Comment

Oh kindly fuck off GAA

Clear sop to keep Cork in the top flight and in the process make a complete balls of Div 1B

Comment

Celtic can't lose this.

Comment

Return of some old shows in the last couple days first up to get the chop from me was Modern Family, got about 10 minutes into the first episode of Season 5 and just instantly deleted it, good show up until the end of season 3 and then it just went kinda bad.

It's won 4 consecutive Emmy wins for best series
                                                                                                "you raise, i kill you" El Tren :{)

Comment

Oh kindly fuck off GAA

Clear sop to keep Cork in the top flight and in the process make a complete balls of Div 1B
                                                                                                  Ha, I seen that earlier. The best National league in years imo this year and then they go and change it.

The chance of a big side going down adds an edge to it.
                                                                                                  Pm for rakeback deals

Comment

Barca won't hang on.

Comment

Schalke will win.

Comment

Basel dont deserve anything and won't get anything out of this game

Comment

Originally posted by tylerdurden94 View Post
                                                                                                          Return of some old shows in the last couple days first up to get the chop from me was Modern Family, got about 10 minutes into the first episode of Season 5 and just instantly deleted it, good show up until the end of season 3 and then it just went kinda bad.

It's won 4 consecutive Emmy wins for best series
                                                                                                          All of the returning comedies I watch have been very poor 1st couple of eps. US tv shows cant help running series into the ground when they are successful

Comment

Originally posted by RasTa View Post
                                                                                                            starsteams down for anybody?
                                                                                                            Working fine for me here all evening
                                                                                                            Join the IPB Fantasy Football League 19/20

http://www.irishpokerboards.com/foru...88#post1104188

Comment

Originally posted by Flushdraw View Post
                                                                                                              Got the HTC One myself recently. Upgraded from the HTC Sensation and it's a helluva lot smoother in every department. Quite easy to the majority of your setting up online without even needing to go near to phone. That's all emails, FB, dropbox, ringtones, wallpapers etc. If you are changing over, you get a micro sim card (not sure how new they are but i have a regular sim card until now) and you need to take all your stuff off because once you activate it, you lose your old card. You can do phone to phone transfers, or else you can upload your stuff from the sim to phonecopy and then download it to your new phone.
                                                                                                              Cheers Tony, phonecopy worked a dream.

So simple, I downloaded the app on both the iPhone and the One, uploaded with one click from the iPhone, took a couple of seconds then downloaded to the One.

All my contacts within a couple of seconds.

Technology is great.

I remember about fifteen years ago switching phones and the same process took me about four days.

Comment

Not sure if anyone else has been watching any of the celtic game, but there's been 4 top class saves (1 Valdes and 3 from Forster) in the last 10 mins.

Outrageous stuff.

Comment

Why is the Porto manager wearing the captains armband?
                                                                                                                  Hunter S Thompson 1937-2005 - "When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro"

Comment

TY BBV, 1 outa 2 ain't bad.

Comment

Originally posted by Emmet View Post
                                                                                                                      Not sure if anyone else has been watching any of the celtic game, but there's been 4 top class saves (1 Valdes and 3 from Forster) in the last 10 mins.

Outrageous stuff.
                                                                                                                      He's killing me
                                                                                                                      Join the IPB Fantasy Football League 19/20

http://www.irishpokerboards.com/foru...88#post1104188

Comment

Even a stopped clock is right twice a day.

Comment

Sick of the drool on FB and Twitter, Scott Brown got what he deserved. Nobody to blame but himself.

Top class goal keeping on another note.

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X