Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Off to Tullamore, hope to have an offaly good time.
    ﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿

Comment

Originally posted by hotspur View Post
      Keep em coming, including any suggestions of "classes" type things.
      i can recommend Brazilian jiujitsu, its fun enough, mostly it involves rolling around in your pajamas. but it's really exhausting. injury chance is no greater than any other sport, and less than most as its quite low impact and most partners take care. although... buy a groin guard.

benefits include, increased strength, flexibility and fitness. a much more 'appealing' physique. Its pretty mainstream popular now so there are plenty of clubs and loads of people in the same boat as you at beginner level. youre in a class like yoga but the format is different, the instructor usually demonstrates then you will pair off and practice, often with someone with more experience who can help and correct you. Ive visited a few different clubs before settling and most guys are friendly and welcoming.

its quite cheap, most clubs charge a monthly fee and deal can be had for long term sign ups, drop in classes range from €5-€15.

Defo worth a looksee, im on my 4th class and enjoy it

Comment

Originally posted by Bubbleking View Post
        Off to malin in Donegal for a wedding. Can't wait always great bants up that way
        Pop into The Bogside Inn on your way up & do a bit of trolling. They'd love it. Make sure and wear your poppy.

Comment

Originally posted by Dice75 View Post
          Pop into The Bogside Inn on your way up & do a bit of trolling. They'd love it. Make sure and wear your poppy.
          proper bants to be had.
          Is that how you crash a wedding? yes it is, Bionic Barry, yes it is.

Comment

fuck
            People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
            Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
            https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Susan Boyle is releasing a new album and having a party about it.

This is the official hastag put out by her PR company: #susanalbumparty.

Fantastic.

Comment

Originally posted by KevIRL View Post
                Susan Boyle is releasing a new album and having a party about it.

This is the official hastag put out by her PR company: #susanalbumparty.

Fantastic.
                I presume it went up everywhere instantly. Legend in the pr company earned his money with that gem iftrue.

Comment

‘They’ know who you are. Brian O Shea writes: Passing through The Naul in North County Dublin, and stopped off at the local shop there -Reilly’s ‘Daybreak’ –  Co…

Probably someone from here.

Originally posted by DeadParrot View Post

fuck
                  Don't wear underwear. You're welcome.
                  X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
                  Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

all teams in league 1 played last night, NONE of the 12 home teams won. don't think I've ever seen that. just saying
                    Go big or go homeless.

Comment

Originally posted by mdoug View Post
                      all teams in league 1 played last night, NONE of the 12 home teams won. don't think I've ever seen that. just saying
                      If only we had a time machine this information would be of some use to us!

Comment

decent offer here
                        Get your hands on a great deal of Hitman Absolution when you buy a selecte hoody from TheHut.com
                        People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble

Comment

Poor Mark Hughes can't win a thing at the moment, he's even lost the race to be sacked first

Comment

Originally posted by Howard Finkel View Post
                            Poor Mark Hughes can't win a thing at the moment, he's even lost the race to be sacked first
                            QPR must be happy tho. Excellent replacement just came on the market.

Comment

Having to hear everything he writes in his patronising hectoring voice is often enough to put me off anything Vinnie Brown but this piece is good.

The Comments make me want to emigrate though
                              Turning millions into thousands

Comment

anyone have a 2 man tent they don't want anymore?

doesn't need to be in good condition just waterproof, for building an animal shelter.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Howard Finkel View Post
                                    That's silly. Why would he want to be sacked?

Comment

what's the name of that crowd who look after international shipping again?
                                      Have a few pressies that need to come from the states

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide to... View Post
                                        While I agree, you still have female Catholics, so people don't make rational decisions. 'I'm a member for the Catholic Church because even though they might let me die to save my dead baby, the after-life service is fabulous

(although we might have the parents+inertia to blame for this, and obv any religion is to some extent biased against women - lol Muslims, and just yesterday - lol Church of England, but its more that the Catholic bias against women is particularly odious in a developed country imo)
                                        Wonder how catholic the country would be if they had to pay a tithe.

Comment

rafa as chelsea manager makes sense. not many short term options there now and he can keep the seat warm for abrams main target pepe.

Torres is key to Chelsea doing anything this season and Rafa might spark some improvement from him.

He has a good record in general and used to working with top players.

No brainer imo
                                          Last edited by mugsy; 21-11-12, 16:00. Reason: .

Comment

nvm
                                            Sign up for FREE to use our USA address to receive, consolidate & ship packages worldwide. Shop your favorite US brands or send packages to family & friends with 85% lower international shipping and 1-3 days delivery! ShopUSA

this looks good

what kind of fucking retailer doenst take non us payments.
                                            Arseholes
                                            Last edited by DeadParrot; 21-11-12, 16:15.

Comment

Layed Redknapp for the chelsea job, can't see that happening and he's like 2nd or 3rd favourite.

Comment

My mother got a gift of a Samsung Galaxy last January , first time dealing with a computer of any sort , anyway she loves it, always on etc etc.

It started giving her alot of trouble, shutting down, freezing etc. So she eventually got it sent back to them on the 6th October roll on seven weeks later and still no tablet. Phone call after phone call to be told " we are working on it, its in transit, we are waiting on a report bla bla bla. She had enough!!

So obv last saturday night while fairly pissed here , I was wondering to myself about all those complaints you see on facebook to companies and so decided to try it myself:

Anyway a chap did get in contact saying that someone from the service department would be in contact ASAP and it should be resolved soon. Yes they did get in contact stating it was fixed and they were waiting a service report and that the tablet would be sent as soon as they had it. I kinda had enough come today when there was still no sign of it. made a few comments that I reckon they had mislaid it.

So my mother got a call today from Samsung apologising and have offered one of the following:
                                                The original GT-P3110
                                                An upgrade to the 10 inch Tab 2 GT=P5110
                                                Or The Galaxy Note 10.1 inch GT-N8010

RESULT
                                                Her sky-ness
                                                © 5starpool

Comment

Tell them you want a nexus
                                                  airport, lol

Comment

I'd probably take the Note

Comment

Originally posted by eamonhonda View Post
                                                      Tell them you want a nexus
                                                      what do ye think she should pick , the note or galaxy?
                                                      Her sky-ness
                                                      © 5starpool

Comment

Off to malin in Donegal for a wedding. Can't wait always great bants up that way
                                                        Where is the wedding? Malin Hotel?

Comment

Originally posted by Michelle SatNav View Post
                                                          The note looks pretty nifty.

Comment

Originally posted by DeadParrot View Post
                                                            I'd probably take the Note
                                                            whats the difference between them. Would it be more or less the same set up as the galaxy as she is brutal to pick up things lol
                                                            Her sky-ness
                                                            © 5starpool

Comment

The note is the latest one isn't it? Go for that.
                                                              airport, lol

Comment

whats the difference between them. Would it be more or less the same set up as the galaxy as she is brutal to pick up things lol
                                                                I haven't seen much of the Note, it does look tasty though.

am a fan of the Tab 2.

Feck it: get the Note. Everything will be the same or at least very similar on Jellybean.
                                                                Last edited by Zod; 21-11-12, 17:14.

Comment

Originally posted by MrsFlushdraw View Post
                                                                  He can do some babysitting while you and FD go out for a nice meal.

Comment

hold out for a jet ski

Comment

Enjoy yourself in Malin, get over to Culdaff for a good late lock-in and great craic
                                                                      https://www.facebook.com/pages/MidWe...17622831832879
                                                                      http://mayopubpoker.com/

Comment

Originally posted by Zod View Post
                                                                        I haven't seen much of the Note, it does look tasty though.

am a fan of the Tab 2.

Feck it: get the Note. Everything will be the same or at least very similar on Jellybean.
                                                                        Yeah she just rang and went for that one, while also going on about the really expensive cover that she left on the other one ( huh didnt know it had a cover ) Result leather cover also coming lol!!
                                                                        Her sky-ness
                                                                        © 5starpool

Comment

Bah, decided to impulse buy a nexus 10 from the UK play store using tunnelbear as a UK VPN (which worked fine), delivering to the Parcel Motel using their NI address and a friends visa debit card that is registered in Scotland where he is from, but the play store is saying no dice. Anyone any idea? My impulse buy is losing the will to live at this stage.

Comment

Need a laptop, just going to be used for web browsing, pretty heavily though.

Is the chromebook out in Ireland? Or what's the next best alternative?

Comment

Just got an email from the Lighthouse Cinema showing what movies they have on over the next month. Got me feeling very Christmassy!!!!

Comment

Claas. When is Die Hard.

Comment

Die hard and bad Santa sweet
                                                                                  airport, lol

Comment

My parents have a load of old china and crystal stuff, never use it. I said they should get it all valued and look into selling at least some of it. Anyone got any recommendations on where to go?

Comment

Buckleys in Glasthule
                                                                                      One of these days I am either going to quit poker or learn how to play the damn game

Comment

The hardest part of a new job is all the fucking acronyms. By far. The movement to abolish acronyms starts here.
                                                                                        "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

Just got a weird phone call there that was an automated message about abortion, about how the current abortion laws didn't cause the death of the woman in Galway, and at the end was a vote thing where you pressed 1, 2 or 3 based on options given, including 3 which was to allow abortion in all cases based on the British model. Weird.

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
                                                                                            The hardest part of a new job is all the fucking acronyms. By far. The movement to abolish acronyms starts here.
                                                                                            Going forward is the most annoying phrase
                                                                                            airport, lol

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
                                                                                              QFT

Comment

I hate business phrases. When I worked in the EBS they brought in consultants to tell them how to run their business into the ground, and they had this phrase, [it's all about the] give and get; so for a while no matter what the context managers couldn't utter a single sentence without saying give and get. Still to this day I shudder whenever anyone says give and get to me

Comment

Is the IPB night friday or saturday?

I got handed a 'personal loan' flyer in Ulster Bank today, recession over?

Comment

Originally posted by 5starpool View Post
                                                                                                    Bah, decided to impulse buy a nexus 10 from the UK play store using tunnelbear as a UK VPN (which worked fine), delivering to the Parcel Motel using their NI address and a friends visa debit card that is registered in Scotland where he is from, but the play store is saying no dice. Anyone any idea? My impulse buy is losing the will to live at this stage.
                                                                                                    Get someone who lives in the UK to order one for you and deliver it to you, for a small commission. i.e. Me. £50 postage and packing seems reasonable. Plus I'm the only retailer who accepts payment in the form of money transfers on major poker sites.
                                                                                                    "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

Originally posted by AndyFatBastard View Post
                                                                                                      Get someone who lives in the UK to order one for you and deliver it to you, for a small commission. i.e. Me. £50 postage and packing seems reasonable. Plus I'm the only retailer who accepts payment in the form of money transfers on major poker sites.
                                                                                                      I'll let you do it cost price for me since I'm nice enough to provide the website that you pass the day on

No reason why what I did shouldn't work though.

Comment

Brilliant, pure genius

Payback time...lolSong - Patricia by Pérez Prado
                                                                                                        https://www.facebook.com/pages/MidWe...17622831832879
                                                                                                        http://mayopubpoker.com/

Comment

Just got a weird phone call there that was an automated message about abortion, about how the current abortion laws didn't cause the death of the woman in Galway, and at the end was a vote thing where you pressed 1, 2 or 3 based on options given, including 3 which was to allow abortion in all cases based on the British model. Weird.
                                                                                                          Landline?

Comment

Originally posted by Zod View Post
                                                                                                            He can do some babysitting while you and FD go out for a nice meal.
                                                                                                            We are over an hour away from Malin so will give that a miss
                                                                                                            I used to live in Malin, moved away 6 years ago.

I'll let you do it cost price for me since I'm nice enough to provide the website that you pass the day on

No reason why what I did shouldn't work though.
                                                                                                            Was there a reason it didn't work? what did they say?

Comment

Originally posted by Denny Crane View Post
                                                                                                              Landline?
                                                                                                              Yep. I was about to hang up when I heard what they weretalking about.

Comment

Originally posted by Denny Crane View Post
                                                                                                                Need a laptop, just going to be used for web browsing, pretty heavily though.

Is the chromebook out in Ireland? Or what's the next best alternative?
                                                                                                                Chromebook available from PC world in the UK

you could use that parcel motel yoke

Comment

80 - Liverpool have scored 80 times so far in 2012. The Reds' big chance to overtake Messi (if he is still within sight) will come at Christmas - when Spain enjoys a winter break.
                                                                                                                  We got this!

Comment

Was there a reason it didn't work? what did they say?
                                                                                                                    Very helpful message. Took this image from a boards thread, but same message.

Comment

Anyone for d1
                                                                                                                      airport, lol

Comment

Yep. I was about to hang up when I heard what they weretalking about.
                                                                                                                        Strange one, you'd think most people with landlines with be pro-life anyway! I've seen a few people on twitter saying the same so seems pretty widespread.

Comment

It's out in ballyliffen I think. Gf's auldlad has me on the home brew already while everyone else is gone for a rehearsal..strong stuff

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X