This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Boardwalk is best thing on tv, excellent stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by Lazare View Post
        Can somebody explain to me how this is even possible?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w30TFlJiRKA
        Tab : He's a Pirate https://mnot.es/2whQ2AcArrangement by Wolfgan Vrecun. Sungha Jung's Album ItunesPerfect Blue Itunes https://itunes.apple.com/us/alb...
        You are technically correct...the best kind of correct
        World Record Holder for Long Distance Soul Reads: May 7th 2011

Comment

Originally posted by TheDrunkenOne View Post
          now this is just plain stupid ..i feel nervous and anxious just looking at it

if that bothers you,this will scare the be-jazus outaya....love the way he goes "outside" makes me shudder anyway

these two blokes clumb up a antenna station of about 1800fti hell of a job but great views
          Mattie McGrath wanna-be

Comment

@strewel i watched the first episode of the cafe. its for women. stick to early doors down the pub
            airport, lol

Comment

Originally posted by amberleaf View Post
              if that bothers you,this will scare the be-jazus outaya....love the way he goes "outside" makes me shudder anyway

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7k4Xk1mEwmI
              oh holy mother of fcuk, i'd rather just shoot myself in the head. surely they'd be fitted with a small parachute. that shit just turned my stomach in knotts.

Comment

It's actually offensive how little of a clue Joan Burton has

Comment

Bears-49ERS very entertaining so far. Behind the red button on BBC1
                  This too shall pass.

Comment

Yeah, Kaepernick tearing it up.

I cant watch that Red button crap

Comment

Originally posted by Marsden02 View Post
                      Yeah, Kaepernick tearing it up.

I cant watch that Red button crap

http://www.thefirstrow.eu/watch/1543...ago-bears.html
                      The new Tebow...except he is good...
                      This too shall pass.

Comment

By some miracle(or the opposite whatever that may be), I ended up in coppers tonight. It is simultaneously the best and worst place on the planet earth. Same playlist exactly every single night, but goddammit what a playlist

Comment

ship the 5.50 $3.5k rush on ftp for a little under a k

Comment

Originally posted by Alanfox View Post
                            By some miracle(or the opposite whatever that may be), I ended up in coppers tonight. It is simultaneously the best and worst place on the planet earth. Same playlist exactly every single night, but goddammit what a playlist
                            Home at 3:13, your doing it wrong
                            airport, lol

Comment

Originally posted by eamonhonda View Post
                              Home at 3:13, your doing it wrong
                              (a) Mightn't be home alone;
                              (b) May have cleverly done the deed and returned alone to a restful sleep;
                              (c) Might be doing it wrong.

Comment

I have to go for an ultrasound on my abdomen and kidneys at 11.30 and just read the letter which states I should fast from midnight last night , no tea or coffee with milk no food etc. I have had 3 cups of tea an I in trouble?? my milk is skimmed so maybe its not so bad is it?
                                Her sky-ness
                                © 5starpool

Comment

"We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

"We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

For those with a GAA interest and MMA interest, some say it's linked . Former Armagh Player JP Donnelly make his MMA debut at a Clan Wars event.

Comment

Originally posted by Lplated View Post
                                        (a) Mightn't be home alone;
                                        (b) May have cleverly done the deed and returned alone to a restful sleep;
                                        (c) Might be doing it wrong.
                                        Lad I live with had female company and wanted to share the expense of the taxi *sigh*. I'm gonna pitch for b but something tells me C is what I was actually at. 3 is a grand time to get out of coppers on a monday though. If I stayed out any later god knows what condition I'd be in for today

Comment

My throat is sore.
                                          That is all.
                                          X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
                                          Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

Originally posted by The-Rigger View Post
                                            My throat is sore.
                                            That is all.
                                            So is mine.

Comment

Originally posted by Michelle SatNav View Post
                                              I have to go for an ultrasound on my abdomen and kidneys at 11.30 and just read the letter which states I should fast from midnight last night , no tea or coffee with milk no food etc. I have had 3 cups of tea an I in trouble?? my milk is skimmed so maybe its not so bad is it?
                                              As HH says it might make it more diffult to read the scan but the worst that should happen is you have to go back again for another one. Take it from me though, it really is always a better practice to make a point of reading medical/hospital letters. You really never know what strange instructions/information can be waiting for you in them.
                                              . .

Comment

My throat is sore.
                                                That is all.
                                                Originally posted by CHD View Post
                                                So is mine.
                                                Mono.
                                                Is that how you crash a wedding? yes it is, Bionic Barry, yes it is.

Comment

So is mine.
                                                  Snapsies. How does it happen.
                                                  X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
                                                  Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

I didn't have to fast for that Michelle. Should be OK. Might be a standard letter. That happened to Tony's Mum for the Corticosteroid injection. My friend told her it was standard letter but she followed Dr letter. I had the same injection in August and I was told nothing and eat normal.

Comment

My throat is sore.
                                                      That is all.
                                                      I raise you anaphylaxis! ;-)

Comment

Originally posted by Zod View Post
                                                        Mono.
                                                        We kiss all the time.

Snapsies. How does it happen.
                                                        Apparently we were kissing.

Comment

My throat is sore.
                                                          That is all.
                                                          So is mine.
                                                          Her sky-ness
                                                          © 5starpool

Comment

We kiss all the time.

Apparently we were kissing.
                                                            Have you been up a tree recently?

Comment

internet mono.

Comment

Originally posted by MrsFlushdraw View Post
                                                                Whats the game ?
                                                                This too shall pass.

Comment

Originally posted by MrsFlushdraw View Post
                                                                  I believe you spell autoerotic asphyxiation this way. Easy mistake to make.

Comment

Originally posted by oleras View Post
                                                                    Whats the game ?
                                                                    Ah but you are cured now! ;-)

Comment

Why do they want to look at your kidneys anyway??

They'll never find the baby there. ..

Comment

For a bit of interest tonight.

All 16 teams to score in tonight’s Champions League matches 66/1
                                                                        This too shall pass.

Comment

Not really enhanced. It's 64/1 on Skybet (the first one i found through google) but will give you a 90 minute sweat anyway! Nice way to cheers on every team and every goal

Can't see Lille or Nordsjaelland scoring tho.

Comment

I'll have a piece of that for a few euros
                                                                            airport, lol

Comment

Originally posted by Flushdraw View Post
                                                                              Not really enhanced. It's 64/1 on Skybet (the first one i found through google) but will give you a 90 minute sweat anyway! Nice way to cheers on every team and every goal

Can't see Lille or Nordsjaelland scoring tho.
                                                                              Sweating 2 eurons !!
                                                                              This too shall pass.

Comment

Is this how bookies make all the monies?

Comment

Love;Hate

Comment

Originally posted by ghostface View Post
                                                                                    Boardwalk is best thing on tv, excellent stuff.
                                                                                    Its very good, I thought that the big development last night was signalled so clearly that they would have been better leaving the scene they did in flashback stay in realtime.

LOL at the scene on the beach
                                                                                    Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Originally posted by Lazare View Post
                                                                                      Good point, I\'d like to see the wording of it too.

Although, my experience over the last week reading discourse online (inc Youth Defence\'s forum) seems to back it up.

The same poll right now whilst the issue is hot would be interesting.
                                                                                      From Sept 2012 Tomorrows Behaviour and Attitudes Poll for The Sunday Times. Google and download pdf for more detailed results.

Would you or would you not support a change in the law to permit abortion in cases where the life of the mother is at risk?

80% Yes
                                                                                      14% No
                                                                                      6% Dont Know
                                                                                      Happiness is not a goal; it is a by-product. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

hmmmm it appears I got paid already on India winning the series v England. Unless I misclicked and backed the 1st test that is. Odds were still evs anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
                                                                                          Its very good, I thought that the big development last night was signalled so clearly that they would have been better leaving the scene they did in flashback stay in realtime.

LOL at the scene on the beach
                                                                                          Boardwalk

SPOILER
                                                                                          Yeah it was pretty well signaled he was never coming back out of that bath house. I wonder is Chalkie going to have a bigger role in the last couple of eps now that Nucky basically told him to fuck off, auld Chalkie didn't seem best pleased

Comment

Originally posted by Gimmeabreak
                                                                                            TV/Sky Box Help Please - lets say I have a sky box. Is there some device I can get that will allow me to play what is on my sky box in one room on a tv in another room? I dont want a 2nd sky box. I understand that the channel will be the same in both rooms. ty.

In laws had something like this before http://www.amazon.co.uk/Thomson-VS68...Z5R9PA7YB1EBYG

They could watch Sky on another tv and you could also change station from the other room also (both TVs would change obviously). It wasnt that one exactly but I can ask this evening if you like. Think he bought it in town somewhere.

Comment

TV/Sky Box Help Please - lets say I have a sky box. Is there some device I can get that will allow me to play what is on my sky box in one room on a tv in another room? I dont want a 2nd sky box. I understand that the channel will be the same in both rooms. ty.
                                                                                              Yep. I got mine in argos around 40 quid. Remote also works with it.

I'll get you the name when I get home. I'm using it 8 years
                                                                                              Her sky-ness
                                                                                              © 5starpool

Comment

Ya most definitely my parents have two sky boxes both linked to a second room not sure where they got it but if they manage it anyone can
                                                                                                airport, lol

Comment

I think you're just looking for a Sky Magic Eye.

Opr

Comment

Ugh both me and GF down with stomach flu now. God damn crèches should have a biohazard sign.

Comment

This, but it is an analog signal rather than digital so quality will diminish a tad.
                                                                                                      This too shall pass.

Comment

Originally posted by Opr View Post
                                                                                                        I think you're just looking for a Sky Magic Eye.

Opr

Yes the sky magic eye will work but i think both TV's need to on the same Aerial.

Comment

Speaking of Sky, some lad was telling me that people were banding together to get multi-room subscriptions and then using the multi-room boxes in different houses with a cheap sat dish. Bullshit?
                                                                                                          Happiness is not a goal; it is a by-product. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

ring sky and demand it for free or you will cancel your account imo. My mum did it and she got it for free for 6 months and 10% or 15% off the bills afterwards.

She did have to talk to a supervisor in the cancellations department before it got done so some brinkmanship involved but if my mum can do it than I think you should be more than able to get something.

It was a while ago before everyone started doing it tho.

Comment

You can't have multiroom without a phone line which verifies the boxes are where they should be.

Comment

that looks like it is a long cable? ideally i'd want to avoid cables.
                                                                                                                Mine has no cables just two scarts. I'm in hospital now and can't find a link. Will get name off it when home in half hour.
                                                                                                                Her sky-ness
                                                                                                                © 5starpool

Comment

Originally posted by zuutroy View Post
                                                                                                                  You can't have multiroom without a phone line which verifies the boxes are where they should be.
                                                                                                                  Oh yes you can had it a few years ago before i got rid of sky.
                                                                                                                  for a Humax freesat HD box work the same as sky+ But no bill
                                                                                                                  Last edited by Frossach; 20-11-12, 12:14.

Comment

UPC Problem

Seen as we are on the subject. Anyone get a new tv and the upc control goes crazy with it? Tried retuning it, putting something in front of TV signal (UPC told me this ) and it is still doing my nut in. Can't change the channels from the couch and it jumps all over the place from time to time.

Comment

Originally posted by zuutroy View Post
                                                                                                                      Our second box has never been plugged into the phone line.

Comment

They told us on the phone we couldnt get it because we'd no fixed line. Odd.

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                        X