X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SPOILER
    Groundhog day?
    This may or may not be an original thought of my own.
    All efforts were made to make this thought original but with the abundance of thoughts in the world the originality of this thought cannot be guaranteed.
    The author is not liable for any issue arising from the platitudinous nature of this post.

Comment

Originally posted by mdoug View Post
      For all ye bored ipb'ers here is something to do

Don't be looking at other people's spoilers now! No quit!!!

fwiw I don't have #2 or #9 and not 100% on #6 but pretty sure
      Originally posted by The Situation View Post
      SPOILER
      1-Snakes on a plane
      2- Independence day
      3-Mean Girls
      4- ?
      5 8th Mile
      6 ?
      7 Field of dreams
      8 Alpha and Omega
      9 ?
      10?
      SPOILER

0/10 at spoillering situ, lol.
      Last edited by Lord Sir Banter; 12-09-13, 15:19.
      X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
      Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

Originally posted by Theresa View Post
        SPOILER
        Groundhog day?
        No unlucky - don't read rigger or sit's posts though!!
        I finally got #2 and it's by far my favourite and very happy I didn't cheat with that one. Took a long while! Conferred with a friend and I had the others right except #6 which I had partially correct and #9.... friend told me the answer... I still don't get it.
        Last edited by mdoug; 12-09-13, 15:16.
        Go big or go homeless.

Comment

For all ye bored ipb'ers here is something to do

Don't be looking at other people's spoilers now! No quit!!!

fwiw I don't have #2 or #9 and not 100% on #6 but pretty sure
          SPOILER
          Snakes on a plane
          One of these days ??? Unique Days ???
          ?
          Paths to Glory
          8 mile
          ?
          field of Dreams
          Alpha and Omega
          The Thirteenth floor
          The sum of all fears
          Turning millions into thousands

Comment

SPOILER
            Groundhog day?
            Riggers answer kind of works

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
              SPOILER
              Snakes on a plane
              ?
              Paths to Glory
              8 mile
              ?
              field of Dreams
              Alpha and Omega
              The Thirteenth floor
              The sum of all fears
              7/10 - nice! I don't get #9 whatsoever, must have never lodged in my brain for some reason. Also never heard of the movie which doesn't help
              Go big or go homeless.

Comment

No unlucky - don't read rigger or sit's posts though!!
                I finally got #2 and it's by far my favourite and very happy I didn't cheat with that one. Took a long while! Conferred with a friend and I had the others right except #6 which I had partially correct and #9.... friend told me the answer... I still don't get it.
                If my answer is right and I think it is thats just the symbol for
                SPOILER
                floor

What is 2 if its not Riggers answer?

Edit: Doh! it was you stuck it up, I'll wait for the answer then
                Last edited by Strewelpeter; 12-09-13, 15:25.

Comment

SPOILER
                  Snakes on a plane
                  ?
                  Paths to Glory
                  8 mile
                  ?
                  field of Dreams
                  Alpha and Omega
                  The Thirteenth floor
                  The sum of all fears
                  How do you guess unique days and not make the leap to independence day
                  Profit before people.

Comment

If my answer is right and I think it is thats just the symbol for
                    SPOILER
                    floor

What is 2 if its not Riggers answer?
                    Rigger didn't answer #2, he quoted situation but yeah that was right. That was my favourite one dunno why!
                    He also had #3 right(give it one more try before you look ) so just #6 remains unsolved

also never ever heard of a symbol for that so I guess I'm just out of the loop in that maths one
                    Go big or go homeless.

Comment

How do you guess unique days and not make the leap to independence day
                      I'm kind of confusing myself now, I thought that was right as soon as I looked at riggers answers but now I dunno is that a definition for independent events ?

Independent days is not independence day ...

Bah my brain is fried

Comment

Rigger didn't answer #2, he quoted situation but yeah that was right. That was my favourite one dunno why!
                        He also had #3 right(give it one more try before you look ) so just #6 remains unsolved

also never ever heard of a symbol for that so I guess I'm just out of the loop in that maths one
                        is it
                        SPOILER
                        about a girl
                        ?

Doh! I get it nown, brain is really fried that should have been the easiest there :Rolleyes: ... been working since too early this morning
                        Last edited by Strewelpeter; 12-09-13, 15:33.

Comment

6 can't be as easy as
                          SPOILER
                          the matrix
                          can it?
                          Profit before people.

Comment

is it
                            SPOILER
                            about a girl
                            ?

Doh! I get it nown, brain is really fried that should have been the easiest there :Rolleyes: ... been working since too early this morning
                            hahaha you think this one is frustrating... there is another one and I only have 4/10!!

very surprised nobody has #6 though
                            Go big or go homeless.

Comment

6 is something to so with revolutions right? But Revolution is a tv programme I think. Or I could be way wrong

Comment

Iis some sort of an
                                SPOILER
                                identity
                                isn't it all I can think of is
                                SPOILER
                                the bourne identity

Comment

we are getting very close to #6 now!

not from you though strewel
                                  Go big or go homeless.

Comment

6 can't be as easy as
                                    SPOILER
                                    the matrix
                                    can it?
                                    Originally posted by Howard Finkel View Post
                                    6 is something to so with revolutions right? But Revolution is a tv programme I think. Or I could be way wrong
                                    ^^^^

Oh I get it now

Comment

I'll give ye the other one I'm struggling with now as am heading off now

for those of you reading this.. you know the answers are not going to be spoilered so try yourself before scrolling down

I have #2,#4,#5,#7(I think),#8 and #10 so only 6/10 after 20-30 minutes of trying. Am off out now so hopefully ye can get your own answers

edit: also got #6 just as leaving yayyy - and I think I have #3 too tbh. So #1 and 9 which I have no idea
                                      Last edited by mdoug; 12-09-13, 15:51.
                                      Go big or go homeless.

Comment

Is 9 in the first one..

SPOILER
                                        13th Floor

Comment

SPOILER
                                          8 = Exorcist
                                          10 = Absolute Power

Comment

SPOILER
                                            5 is the odd couple

Comment

SPOILER
                                              #1 is the best one so far: Manhattan
                                              Profit before people.

Comment

2 is pretty good
                                                SPOILER
                                                joan of arc

Comment

I'm so shit at this
                                                  SPOILER

3. open range? or Range-o...Rango
                                                  4. Inception
                                                  7. Can't be star wars, can it?

Last edited by DeadParrot; 12-09-13, 16:25.
                                                  People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                                                  Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                                                  https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Oh my head.

SPOILER
                                                    The Ring? Circle?

SPOILER
                                                    i haven't even got the slightest inkling. Fuck you Douggie

Comment

Originally posted by DeadParrot View Post
                                                      SPOILER

3. open range?
                                                      or Rango (Range-o)
                                                      4. Inception
                                                      7. Can't be star wars, can it?

If that's the correct answer to 7 then I'm out, fuck you maths quiz

Fml it probably is

Comment

the fuck?

Hello eamonhonda,

Deposit and Cashout Transactions are currently disabled in your account as it has come to our attention that your account is associated with a player with whom we have an outstanding issue.

In order to assist you in clearing your account, we kindly request an explanation of your association to '1amczar1an'.

It is standard procedure to request an explanation when this type of situation occurs.

We do not mean to imply any wrongdoing, however, please understand that we have to make security checks routinely to make sure that PokerStars remains a safe and secure environment for its players
                                                        airport, lol

Comment

Originally posted by eamonhonda View Post
                                                          the fuck?
                                                          Standard.

Comment

Originally posted by bohsman View Post
                                                            Standard.
                                                            really?
                                                            airport, lol

Comment

really?
                                                              They even held this guy to ransom - http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/28...ansom-1370034/

Comment

I'll be in to the SE a bit after 8. I assume there's some late reg?

Comment

Originally posted by zuutroy View Post
                                                                  ok lads,

what time does this kick off?

does anyone know if i can use the free chips with membership fee for tourney entry?

where the fuck is the place?
                                                                  airport, lol

Comment

also is it re entry or rebuy, i.e just double buy at start and top up?
                                                                    airport, lol

Comment

ok lads,

does anyone know if i can use the free chips with membership fee for tourney entry?

Wont be able to use the chips for reg afaik..you just give them a spin on roulette or w/e and you don't get to keep the stake if you win. Place is just off Grafton St near Eddie Rockets and I think it kicks off at 8.

It's a 20 cubed tourney but can't rebuy until below 1k.

Comment

ok lads,

Wont be able to use the chips for reg afaik..you just give them a spin on roulette or w/e and you don't get to keep the stake if you win. Place is just off Grafton St near Eddie Rockets and I think it kicks off at 8.

It's a 20 cubed tourney but can't rebuy until below 1k.
                                                                        @zuutroy it's an 8:30 start @honda you can now use the chips as tournie entry read about new stuff HERE it's off Grafton Street - Google where for specifics.
                                                                        "you raise, i kill you" El Tren :{)

Comment

Are the fans of Clermont, Toulouse,.Leicster, Northampton etc not kicking up an almighty fuss? They fucking well should be.
                                                                          "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

should have really just consulted the website

New Members who pay joining fee can use free chips on joining for buy in and registration fees on same night
                                                                            makes the fee not seem so shitty now.

Grand so whos headin i dont think anybody will no me so ill be the guy in the light blue hoody with glasses
                                                                            airport, lol

Comment

Originally posted by Gimmeabreak
                                                                              il be in - doubt il play any poker though
                                                                              Props imo

Comment

Originally posted by tylerdurden94 View Post
                                                                                @zuutroy it's an 8:30 start @honda you can now use the chips as tournie entry read about new stuff HERE it's off Grafton Street - Google where for specifics.
                                                                                cheers, you coming?
                                                                                airport, lol

Comment

On the face of it, this English/French revolution seems contrary to their own interest. I'd be lumping on the compromise option.

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
                                                                                    Are the fans of Clermont, Toulouse,.Leicster, Northampton etc not kicking up an almighty fuss? They fucking well should be.
                                                                                    At missing out on their January trip to sunny Cardiff, or that lucrative home game against Zebre?

Comment

cheers, you coming?
                                                                                      More than likely, depending on the rain.

Comment

Nobody told me this was an al fresco card room.

I'm not dressed for that
                                                                                        airport, lol

Comment

Take an umbrella you precious fecker!

Comment

il be in - doubt il play any poker though
                                                                                            There is another site up for auction close to the one you were looking at.

Its in a better spot imo. About 500m after the racecourse entrance on the right, just before the fork.
                                                                                            All efforts were made to make this thought original but with the abundance of thoughts in the world the originality of this thought cannot be guaranteed.
                                                                                            The author is not liable for any issue arising from the platitudinous nature of this post.

Comment

Take an umbrella you precious fecker!
                                                                                              Nah.

Comment

On the face of it, this English/French revolution seems contrary to their own interest. I'd be lumping on the compromise option.

Why? I can only imagine this being a far better situation for english and french clubs.

Comment

Yea, saw that earlier. I suspect it makes more than guide price.
                                                                                                  I'd say so. There was a car parked up and an oul lad in wellies in having a look when I was passing, on the way back there was another car pulled up.

Sweet spot though.

Comment

Can we and the others pull out of the 6 nations? See how they react
                                                                                                    Hunter S Thompson 1937-2005 - "When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro"

Comment

should have really just consulted the website

makes the fee not seem so shitty now.

Grand so whos headin i dont think anybody will no me so ill be the guy in the light blue hoody with glasses
                                                                                                      I'll be in, so bring your ofc A game with you. Also is anyone currently supping nearby?

Comment

Originally posted by hotspur View Post
                                                                                                        I'll be in, so bring your ofc A game with you. Also is anyone currently supping nearby?
                                                                                                        Does regular Holdem do it for ya anymore?
                                                                                                        airport, lol

Comment

Any IPB'ers interested in a Ski/Board trip around Jan? I'll be heading over a few times myself so asking.

Min we would need is 4, seems to be 400-500ish for flights and accomdation

Comment

Originally posted by RasTa View Post
                                                                                                            Can we and the others pull out of the 6 nations? See how they react

Problem is we'd(and the other pro12 teams) would be in a far worse state without the 6 nations then they would, and they know it.

Comment

Does online poker use much GB's? I'm going to England and need to sort out new internets for a few months. Is 5GBs a month much even? It's the best I've found that doesn't require a contract. Although I've only checked three.

If someone else wants to check out a few other providers and do me up a graph that shows the value of a GB per £ that would be cool and I'd thank your post for doing it.

Comment

No roast is complete without a Yorkshire pud these days.
                                                                                                                Last edited by RasTa; 12-09-13, 19:01.

Comment

Any IPB'ers interested in a Ski/Board trip around Jan? I'll be heading over a few times myself so asking.

Min we would need is 4, seems to be 400-500ish for flights and accomdation
                                                                                                                  I def would be interested.

Comment

I thank kev for my tagline?

Comment

I def would be interested.
                                                                                                                      Added, is it time to go for a early walk around Kildare btw?

Comment

Added, is it time to go for a early walk around Kildare btw?
                                                                                                                        Its def very close, if not bang on. Im going out for a look this weekend so Ill report back.

Comment

No roast is complete without a Yorkshire pud these days.
                                                                                                                          England c1980 want their idea back

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X