Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The second most offensive thing in #cuddlegate is the choice of font on Satnav's phone.
    Is that how you crash a wedding? yes it is, Bionic Barry, yes it is.

Comment

I don't see the big deal Michelle. He just wanted to cuddle you. With his penis.

Comment

Originally posted by dazzler View Post
        Think manning's defence said that confusion over his sexuality affected his mental state and impaired his judgement (us version of 'I had a few drinks taken and wants a cuddle' perhaps) ... I heard an American legal bod on the radio saying that he thought it had contributed to the very merciful () 35 year sentence!
        Last word ? Same dude said he would be out in 7-8 years...not too bad.
        This too shall pass.

Comment

My bro is in Iceland doing a story about David James who's playing there now.. Pretty cool photo of him in training. Long way from Wembley!

SPOILER
          Attached Files

Comment

Ben Affleck is the new Batman.

Certainly wasn't expecting that.
            Originally posted by ArmaniJeans
            I like this heat - some proper music innit.
            None of the 'black disabled lesbian warbling backwards' stuff that the other players inflicted on me.

Comment

Originally posted by Starvin Marvin View Post
              Ben Affleck is the new Batman.

Certainly wasn't expecting that.
              Argo Ben Affleck wont be a bad Batman.

Daredevil Ben Affleck on the other hand.....

Comment

Christian Bale has made the Batman role very difficult to live up to.

Comment

Ben Affleck is probably one of the worst choices they could have made.

Comment

IPBCOOP kicking off on Tuesday, so just 5 days to get involved. Sign up here. Plethora of games to try out and have fun. What are you all waiting for

Schedule

Comment

EP sold out.

I hope to have my ticket sorted but anyone in here selling one or know someone selling one?
                      This may or may not be an original thought of my own.
                      All efforts were made to make this thought original but with the abundance of thoughts in the world the originality of this thought cannot be guaranteed.
                      The author is not liable for any issue arising from the platitudinous nature of this post.

Comment

TBF to Affleck, HE WAS THE BOMB IN PHANTOMS YO.

Comment

Originally posted by Theresa View Post
                          EP sold out.

I hope to have my ticket sorted but anyone in here selling one or know someone selling one?
                          no but its gonna be great!!
                          airport, lol

Comment

Originally posted by MegaSin View Post
                            TBF to Affleck, HE WAS THE BOMB IN PHANTOMS YO.

My boy Robin is wicked smaht.
                            People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                            Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                            https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Originally posted by Howard Finkel View Post
                              Christian Bale has made the Batman role very difficult to live up to.
                              Bale was a terrible Batman.

Comment

Actually, there's never been a good screen Batman.

There's been a few good Bruce Waynes, but no good Batman.

Comment

is anyone selling or know anybody who is selling 2 electric picnic tickets?

Comment

Originally posted by Zod View Post
                                    Would you go as far as to say he was the worst batman ever?

SPOILER

Comment

Originally posted by Zod View Post
                                      Id hate to be you and have to deal with whatever goes on in your head everyday, I'd imagine its as bad as strewel

Comment

Originally posted by Bubbleking View Post
                                        is anyone selling or know anybody who is selling 2 electric picnic tickets?
                                        try adverts and toutless?
                                        airport, lol

Comment

Originally posted by DeadParrot View Post

My boy Robin is wicked smaht.
                                          this actually made me lol:
                                          "Matt Damon as Robin so?

"Rahbin, we gotta go ta Ahkam. Hop in the Baht Chaaaaar".
                                          Bale supposedly offered $50m for Man of Steel 2. Watch his artistic integrity flying out the window...

Comment

Affleck gets such an unreasonable amount of hate.
                                            Profit before people.

Comment

Its not as if they just casually picked Ben Affleck.
                                              I'm sure they screentested many eager actors in the much soughtafter and lucrative brucewayne/batman roles, and Affleck was the one who did best according to their criteria.
                                              So no need to panic.

Comment

Chelsea have just robbed Willian from Spurs at the last minute.

Pretty sure we are only looking to sign him to give two fingers to Spurs.

Comment

Originally posted by hotspur View Post
                                                  Would you go as far as to say he was the worst batman ever?

SPOILER
                                                  No, that was George Clooney.

Comment

Is there any way to collect a missed package for someone else at one of those An Post collection centres? Will they give it to you if you have the persons ID?

Comment

Originally posted by CHD View Post

Seems crazy to sign another number 10 type player. Maybe swapping Mata for Rooney?

Comment

Id hate to be you and have to deal with whatever goes on in your head everyday, I'd imagine its as bad as strewel

Batman Voice.

Comment

Originally posted by Denny Crane View Post
                                                          Is there any way to collect a missed package for someone else at one of those An Post collection centres? Will they give it to you if you have the persons ID?
                                                          Pretty sure if they sign the return slip and put your name in the section you can collect it.

Comment

did it before, showed my id and prrof of my address to show we lived together. he gave it to me but said he shouldnt have had really
                                                            airport, lol

Comment

Originally posted by KK82 View Post
                                                              Seems crazy to sign another number 10 type player. Maybe swapping Mata for Rooney?
                                                              This would be so fucking awesome

Comment

Originally posted by eamonhonda View Post
                                                                try adverts and toutless?
                                                                no dice everyone is looking for them

Comment

I have never brought ID when collecting mine, but maybe that's down to the specific centre staff being lazy and me looking so angelic.

But yes you can authorise someone to collect a package.

Comment

Originally posted by Bubbleking View Post
                                                                    no dice everyone is looking for them
                                                                    Not being a dickhead but why did you wait till the day they sold out and then want one?!

I reckon next week will see a nice fewfor sale when people realise they cant go etc
                                                                    airport, lol

Comment

Have collected several packages for herself from depot in Limerick. Never been asked for ID.

Edit: I obv had the slip.

Comment

This would be so fucking awesome
                                                                        Would be one of the most ridic pieces of business ever and I highly doubt it.

Mata and Oscar will share the no.10 spot. Jose hasn't played Hazard there in pre season for more than 45 mins afair. He does like wingers who cut in and with that they must track back and be pacy. Matas only weakness is pacy tracking back but he hasn't put him on the wing at all. He is so good at playing no.10. He has constantly said when asked that Mata is staying.

Absolutely nothing points to Mata leaving. It is all made up crap by rags.

Obv the swap will happen on deadline day.

Comment

I have never brought ID when collecting mine, but maybe that's down to the specific centre staff being lazy and me looking so angelic.

But yes you can authorise someone to collect a package.
                                                                          The guys in my place are fairly insistent on ID. I also remember seeing them turn away a girl collecting something for her partner. I'll give it a shot I suppose.

Comment

There is a section on the form to nominate someone to collect for you. They insist on ID also.

Comment

Name, Address and Creamery Number before you get a Drink

In Irish Cinemas on October 4th 2013. THE IRISH PUB is a tribute to the greatest institution in Irish society - the pub, or more specifically, the traditiona...
                                                                              X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
                                                                              Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

New uncontacted tribe video:

http://www.survivalinternational.org/news/9497%5D.

Uncontacted tribes are cool, they're so, what's the word, massacreable!

Many uncontacted tribes still exist. Where are they, and why do they occasionally reach out to the rest of the world?

Comment

I reckon next week will see a nice fewfor sale when people realise they cant go etc
                                                                                  Depends on the weather.

If it's like today on Thursday next week you should pick up a pair no problem.
                                                                                  If the weather is mild and dry (which the forecast is indicating). You could be struggling to get a ticket.

Hard to believe it sold out. This will be my 7th year on the bounce and i don't remember it selling out before.

Comment

Originally posted by Silver-Tiger View Post
                                                                                    Depends on the weather.

If it's like today on Thursday next week you should pick up a pair no problem.
                                                                                    If the weather is mild and dry (which the forecast is indicating). You could be struggling to get a ticket.

Hard to believe it sold out. This will be my 7th year on the bounce and i don't remember it selling out before.
                                                                                    popping my ep cherry and looking forward,

also brag: have two weeks off work after it
                                                                                    airport, lol

Comment

Steve Ballmer announces he's retiring from Microsoft in the next 12 months. The share price goes up 7%+. Hilarious.
                                                                                      ‘IF YOU had not committed great sins, God would not have sent a punishment like me upon you.” Genghis Khan

Comment

New uncontacted tribe video:

http://www.survivalinternational.org/news/9497%5D.

Uncontacted tribes are cool, they're so, what's the word, massacreable!

http://www.newscientist.com/article/...l#.UhdlV9g66Yk
                                                                                        I wonder if they've suddenly come out of their isolation after hearing about Ben Affleck being cast as Batman.

Comment

There's a space on the back of the slip where you can write the name of someone to collect it on your behalf. Just write your name in there and you should be grand.

SPOILER

Comment

Interesting injury tweet from

SPOILER

NSFW

SPOILER
                                                                                            Hunter S Thompson 1937-2005 - "When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro"

Comment

Originally posted by V for Vendetta View Post
                                                                                              Steve Ballmer announces he's retiring from Microsoft in the next 12 months. The share price goes up 7%+. Hilarious.
                                                                                              Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Comment

The heavy breathing and shouting remind me of the Dwight Schrute speech from the office, must have been a piss take

Comment

Originally posted by ghostface View Post
                                                                                                  The heavy breathing and shouting remind me of the Dwight Schrute speech from the office, must have been a piss take
                                                                                                  Did he learn nothing from this?

Comment

missed this,

Holly Willoughby loses her cool with the former Apprentice star as she rants about children's names and how they're related to class and behaviour.
                                                                                                    airport, lol

Comment

9.41 and no head lost, fml.

Your one seems good bants tbf.

Comment

Originally posted by The-Rigger View Post
                                                                                                        9.41 and no head lost, fml.

Your one seems good bants tbf.
                                                                                                        yeah poor title but funny all the same
                                                                                                        airport, lol

Comment

yeah poor title but funny all the same
                                                                                                          Sad bitch desperate for her own TV show Ldo

Comment

Didn't think Celebrity Big Brother would be the type of thing Ron Atkinson would do.
                                                                                                            Screech from Saved by The Bell ftw here obv though! Still think his sex tape is the funniest thing to ever happen in history, ever, of all time.

Comment

Originally posted by CHD View Post

Sigh, seems like a greedy cunt of a lad, could be claas tho.
                                                                                                              Hopefully not another SWP!

As if giving anyone in the league Mata is a good idea?
                                                                                                              ﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿

Comment

Once you've had the fish, you know the dish.

Comment

It's the girlfriend's little sister's 13th birthday today, she's a nice kid and last night we decided we'd make cupcakes for her. We made a late dash to Tesco for ingredients.
                                                                                                                  Alas, we were wrecked when we got home and it didn't happen.

Suffice to say, I am now about to attempt to make cupcakes.
                                                                                                                  I haven't baked before, beyond a packet mix for brownies...or since 'helping' my mother 20 years ago by eating raw pastry, shirring shit and 'tasting' to see if everything was satisfactory. (she used to let me taste everything telling me that the king of England had taste his food first in case it was poisoned. )

There may be pics to follow of this disaster/success...

#prayforlucyscupcakes

Comment

It's the girlfriend's little sister's 13th birthday today, she's a nice kid and last night we decided we'd make cupcakes for her. We made a late dash to Tesco for ingredients.
                                                                                                                    Alas, we were wrecked when we got home and it didn't happen.

Suffice to say, I am now about to attempt to make cupcakes.
                                                                                                                    I haven't baked before, beyond a packet mix for brownies...or since 'helping' my mother 20 years ago by eating raw pastry, shirring shit and 'tasting' to see if everything was satisfactory. (she used to let me taste everything telling me that the king of England had taste his food first in case it was poisoned. )

There may be pics to follow of this disaster/success...

#prayforlucyscupcakes
                                                                                                                    Cupcakes are easy
                                                                                                                    It's more science than cooking
                                                                                                                    My legs are still sore

Comment

Originally posted by MegaSin View Post
                                                                                                                      Cupcakes are easy
                                                                                                                      It's more science than cooking
                                                                                                                      My legs are still sore
                                                                                                                      I still believe the earth is flat.
                                                                                                                      My feet kill me all the time.
                                                                                                                      Having read the responses about six-a-side. I am most certainly doing it wrong.

Comment

I still believe the earth is flat.
                                                                                                                        My feet kill me all the time.
                                                                                                                        Having read the responses about six-a-side. I am most certainly doing it wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by V for Vendetta View Post
                                                                                                                          8.5% I think now.

Guy was batshit intense.

Developers, Developers, Developers, Developers, Developers, Developers, Developers, Developers, Developers, Developers, Developers, Developers ...

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X