• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by KevIRL View Post
    Disconnect lottery again tonight?
    Seriously?

Comment

Originally posted by Flushdraw View Post
      Seriously?
      Well was v bad for me, was onto support who said they had no reports, then i disconnected mid chat with them

Have tried a lappy restart will see if that makes any difference in the tourney I already had going

Comment

no disconnection for me so far today.

Comment

Originally posted by Ace View Post
          no disconnection for me so far today.
          None since I did the reboot either. So for once the issue actually was at my end!

Comment

Stopped playing in iPoker after my notes on players kept disappearing. I even tried limiting them to just colours and the damn thing can't even handle that. Also HUD still doesn't work in speedpoker. Traffic is very bad as well,the GTD prizepools are poor due to that. Only reason to play on iPoker is for live satellites imo.

Comment

what rooms are actually it he top tier now?

Comment

Lobby was messed up for me last night which hasn't happened in a while. There's still a few problems i'm getting constantly and the most damaging is when you move table and you slide into your new table and you're not 'dropped' into your new seat so need to open lobby and join your table.

Only allowing whole numbers in betting and rounding up causing the lobby to open is still happening, as is not being able to press return to place a bet. The notes/buddy thing is an ongoing thing for a while now. I don't bother anymore til it sorts itself out. I should have been taking notes on HEM anyways.

One other newish thing, is that sometimes when i close/crashes, it will sometimes open a load of tables that i was previously at. Same when i search players. Have 1 buddy who plays 8+ tables of high stakes cash, and it often shows him at about 30 tables when his name appears in the buddy list

Comment

Just seen this update for Poker Encore on FB with these problems allegedly fixed for the new update

1. Buddy System – losing your buddies every time you log out.
                  2. Keyboard Betting – weren't able to bet by pressing enter whilst playing tournaments
                  3. The Cards not being dealt and players not being seated issue when you are moved tables

Comment

Originally posted by Donkathon View Post
                    what rooms are actually it he top tier now?
                    Just on this, does it only affect cash games? what about Sng/HU games?

Comment

WTF. Betsafe, Ipoker and Full Tilt all gone down for me??

Comment

me too for ipoker back now tho
                        airport, lol

Comment

WTF. Betsafe, Ipoker and Full Tilt all gone down for me??
                          Stars having problems too

Comment

Is there any site/network that dose not have a problem atm, major tilting stuff

Comment

Very strange stuff, ftp keeps disconnecting for me, stars disconnects but reconnects quickly and no problems on stars.fr then.
                              "Don't overcomplicate a straight forward game with mathematical bullshit and dicussing different lines with your geeky friends" Chris Olaafson

Comment

full tilt disconnecting a lot tonight first time for me thought it was my internet but not now seen others getting disconnected as well

Comment

More bugs

Playing a tourney on iPoker at the moment, got moved table and in the first new hand the action is folded to me, but I have no cards! The option comes up to fold call or raise but I have no idea what I have. Even after the hand when I looked back at the history there was no record of what I had.

There's been so many issues with iPoker lately I sometimes wonder why I bother playing on it at all!!

Comment

Originally posted by craigio16 View Post
                                    Playing a tourney on iPoker at the moment, got moved table and in the first new hand the action is folded to me, but I have no cards! The option comes up to fold call or raise but I have no idea what I have. Even after the hand when I looked back at the history there was no record of what I had.

There's been so many issues with iPoker lately I sometimes wonder why I bother playing on it at all!!
                                    Ring Nicky Power for lessons?

Comment

Don't think I'd could not raise there for the laugh
                                      airport, lol

Comment

Originally posted by craigio16 View Post

Happened me last week so i went all in to see what would happen unfortunately no callers.
                                        But as of last week im done with ipoker untill the bugs and issues are sorted breaks my heart to leave the place.

Comment

Such a scummy network.

Literally cannot get any action out of any of the huplo regs, they now all insta quit me, quite strange considering I've only played sessions with a handfull of them.

Which leads me to the following.

A. They are bots sharing a db
                                          B. They are the same people/group multiaccounting
                                          C. They are scummy regs who share db info with eachother

Answers on a postcard to ipokermustdie@ipoker.com

Comment

Originally posted by Samba View Post
                                            Such a scummy network.

Literally cannot get any action out of any of the huplo regs, they now all insta quit me, quite strange considering I've only played sessions with a handfull of them.

Which leads me to the following.

A. They are bots sharing a db
                                            B. They are the same people/group multiaccounting
                                            C. They are scummy regs who share db info with eachother

Answers on a postcard to ipokermustdie@ipoker.com
                                            Such a brag!!!

I don't play the Super Tuesday cos everyone un-regs when I reg its shite I know the feeling :-(

Comment

Not a brag in anyway shape or form, just a very sad reflection of the crap that goes on over at ipoker.

Comment

Not a brag in anyway shape or form, just a very sad reflection of the crap that goes on over at ipoker.
                                                Just jokin with ya man

Comment

More BS from this joke of a network tonight. I 4 bet shove 22 players from the bubble only to get called and dogged and find out im knocked out on the exact bubble. So bloody tilting its unreal Ipoker MUST die.

Comment

Seen some changes/improvements in my tournaments today. Seems like moving table has improved, no more multiple tables/lobby popping up instead you seem to 'drop in' to a seat on a new table. Also its no longer possible to make bets with a decimal, only full units of chips meaning the annoying lobby pop up for this is gone

Comment

yup,lobbys n table changes running smoothly............. n almost a 10k overlay in the supersat for the ipops main event.
                                                      shipped a seat after reggin late so happy days.
                                                      550k guarenteed...............reckon there,ll be a juicy overlay there too!!
                                                      Last edited by underachievement; 22-11-12, 23:17. Reason: brag.

Comment

aye but sure I had at least 10 hands folded immediately once QQ in 2 diff tourneys ffs.

Comment

got moved tonight and no cards when in BB , I shoved a button raise with ~15bb..when he called i saw my cards....93 lol

apart from that runnning smooth

Comment

Originally posted by TheDrunkenOne View Post
                                                            got moved tonight and no cards when in BB , I shoved a button raise with ~15bb..when he called i saw my cards....93 lol

apart from that runnning smooth
                                                            happen 2 me 2 but i didnt play my cards ....lol

Comment

Player notes seem to be back, and buddy issue is fixed.

Comment

Don't know if this is a new one, but I just got moved in 19:30 5Kgteed and it won't open my new table. I can see it in the lobby as a table with one other punter. FFS!

PPP live support is non existentas usual
                                                                Turning millions into thousands

Comment

is anyone else on boyles having everytime they start the poker client it just randomly opens some tables like thats where you were sitting when you closed the client?

Comment

Originally posted by Donkathon View Post
                                                                    is anyone else on boyles having everytime they start the poker client it just randomly opens some tables like thats where you were sitting when you closed the client?
                                                                    Happens me on another skin fierce annoying esp if you have a quick disconnect and these things take an age to open and then close.

Comment

If you want good customer support on Ipoker, titan is the spot. Their staff want full conversations half the time which is a bit irritating but in fairness they're there when you need them

Comment

Originally posted by Alanfox View Post
                                                                        If you want good customer support on Ipoker, titan is the spot. Their staff want full conversations half the time which is a bit irritating but in fairness they're there when you need them
                                                                        Id prefer my 55%rakeback and rake race and value added tourneys.

Comment

Originally posted by SICKPUPPY View Post
                                                                          Id prefer my 55%rakeback and rake race and value added tourneys.
                                                                          Tbh so would I but if it's customer service that's the problem then I was making a suggestion that may help people

Comment

Where do ya get 55% rakeback?

Comment

Originally posted by KK82 View Post
                                                                              Where do ya get 55% rakeback?
                                                                              Get on facebook kev

Comment

strange starting blind levels in ipops main event. starting at 25/50,repeating that for 3 levels n doing the same for 50/100 for next 3 levels before going up normally
                                                                                2 hrs of late reg left but overlay is 200k at mo!
                                                                                edit. just the 112k overlay in the end
                                                                                Last edited by underachievement; 02-12-12, 20:30.

Comment

Buddy list and notes still fucked. Logged in an hour ago to check updates on mates playing IPOPs and they weren't buddies. Added them again, logged out and just logged back in to check again and i've no buddies. How hard can it be ffs

Comment

Get on facebook kev
                                                                                    re;"Where do ya get 55% rakeback?"

Could you explain a little more please?

On Topic;
                                                                                    I regulary get "no cards" after been dropped into a new table, kinda annoying...

Somethines it tries to open tables after logging in, i think this seems to be for cash tables more so

Comment

Allegedly...

From the morning of December 5th (after 8am GMT) all scheduled tournaments will feature a 5 minute break at 55 minutes past each hour, no matter when they start.

Any Rebuy and add-on tournament (R/A) will still feature add-on break of 3 minutes in addition to the synchronised break.

Comment

Is Paddy Powers down for everyone?

Comment

went down 15 mins go on me,cant reconnect

Comment

it allowed me to register for a tournament but every time i try to join my table it disconnects - why why why are they so bad

Comment

Jesus Im going mental, all fucking day its like this!

I rang Boyles they are working on it .
                                                                                              Her sky-ness
                                                                                              © 5starpool

Comment

Allegedly...

From the morning of December 5th (after 8am GMT) all scheduled tournaments will feature a 5 minute break at 55 minutes past each hour, no matter when they start.

Any Rebuy and add-on tournament (R/A) will still feature add-on break of 3 minutes in addition to the synchronised break.
                                                                                                Obviously another update (synch breaks) is causing all the problems.

What a bunch of tools alright

Comment

Originally posted by DaKlowen View Post
                                                                                                  it allowed me to register for a tournament but every time i try to join my table it disconnects - why why why are they so bad
                                                                                                  Same here, was in a game and just lost connection. Can't reconnect.

Comment

646 players currently online according to lobby. only 120 for the 7.30 5k $10 f/o. sigh

Comment

you'd think they'd shut the network down rather than letting people register. they really are a shower of cunts!!!

Comment

Seems like 99% of people can't get on to their tourney tables, yet for some lucky few they are robbing all the blinds!

Each tourney still running there are guys building huge stacks, knowing ipoker they'll get to keep their ill gotten gains!

No connection issues, must be on your end

Comment

They are still running WTF? Sigh.

Comment

Seems like 99% of people can't get on to their tourney tables, yet for some lucky few they are robbing all the blinds!

Each tourney still running there are guys building huge stacks, knowing ipoker they'll get to keep their ill gotten gains!

No connection issues, must be on your end
                                                                                                            I was 9th in chips in the 1,500 k everything was going great, got to check where i stood while ago when late reg was still available and i had dropped to 19th that was an hour ago
                                                                                                            Her sky-ness
                                                                                                            © 5starpool

Comment

So its not just me couldnt reconnect and said id check here,everyone is having issues with it,cant reconnect

Comment

And we're back, should I add on with 400 chips left in the 15k gtd, triple facepalm ipoker.

Comment

I had one big blind and the chip leader over 100k with 9k being the average lol!
                                                                                                                  Her sky-ness
                                                                                                                  © 5starpool

Comment

Maybe its an irish wide connection problem

Comment

Two FTs for this sat but only one with cards, still don't want to close the spare one just in case.

Comment

Maybe its an irish wide connection problem
                                                                                                                        fuck off with your rolley eyes!
                                                                                                                        Her sky-ness
                                                                                                                        © 5starpool

Comment

Ipoker network im bigger idiot for trying to play it tonite

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X