• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mohican22 View Post
    Ipoker network im bigger idiot for trying to play it ever
    FYP

Comment

We sincerely apologise for the technical issues some of our tournament players experienced yesterday evening. If you were disconnected from a tournament and have not received a refund, please PM us with your poker nickname and the details of the tournaments affected.
      Follow us on Twitter
      Follow us on Facebook

Comment

Been getting kicked out of ipoker the last 20 mins. Eveyone the same?

Comment

Cant log in again.

Comment

Fool me once shame on you fool me 100s of times on that piece of shit cunt of a network
            your own tough shit.

Comment

Yep. Joke.

(Secretly hoping I can be one of the lucky fuckers to get back in and make a killing like the fuckers last night).

Comment

Originally posted by BBBBB View Post
                Yep. Joke.

(Secretly hoping I can be one of the lucky fuckers to get back in and make a killing like the fuckers last night).
                You know its time to quit online poker when getting a result means you need 90% of the field to be disconnected.
                Last edited by Guest; 05-12-12, 19:24.

Comment

Originally posted by SICKPUPPY View Post
                  You its time to quit online poker when getting a result means you need 90% of the field to be disconnected.
                  Ouch!

Comment

One of the lads i'm chatting with on Skype is playing in about 5 games and he's the only 1 sitting in so potting away on his own. Easy game!

Comment

Originally posted by Flushdraw View Post
                      One of the lads i'm chatting with on Skype is playing in about 5 games and he's the only 1 sitting in so potting away on his own. Easy game!
                      Happened me on betfair years ago in the Merrion 50 doll freeze out won 1400 and still rang the cunts for a refund and glot it.

Comment

Did the sync breaks come in?

Comment

Originally posted by davepoke/her View Post
                          Did the sync breaks come in?
                          Ya; every 3 mins 45 seconds

Comment

Originally posted by Elshambles View Post
                            Ya; every 3 mins 45 seconds
                            the developers had a blond moment and set up 55 minute breaks every hour. at least they work!!!

Comment

WOw at the reply of indifference i got from both paddy's support to an email i sent last night and from live support now.

Both responses loosely translate to "we don't give a fuck about you, your custom or your money, please take you business elsewhere", and i will.

Comment

So i hadn't noticed the PaddyPowerPoker post here...

Originally posted by PaddyPowerPoker View Post
                                We sincerely apologise for the technical issues some of our tournament players experienced yesterday evening. If you were disconnected from a tournament and have not received a refund, please PM us with your poker nickname and the details of the tournaments affected.
                                Originally posted by DaKlowen View Post
                                WOw at the reply of indifference i got from both paddy's support to an email i sent last night and from live support now.

Both responses loosely translate to "we don't give a fuck about you, your custom or your money, please take you business elsewhere", and i will.

Comment

holy sync breaks batman. now if i could just see my cards
                                  airport, lol

Comment

i just cannot believe in this day and age people still used that network
                                    the service is so bad, the software is a nightmare , the excuses are laughable
                                    i think it's time powers found a new home for everyones sake

Comment

Originally posted by Michelle SatNav View Post
                                      Jesus Im going mental, all fucking day its like this!

I rang Boyles they are working on it .
                                      do you seriously believe that.?I can just imagine that phone call ya hello ipoker ? it's boyles here ,we have a problem (ipoker) can you hold a moment i've paddy power on the other line.

Comment

I haven't been playing much here with all the fuck ups.

There's been some tasty overlays the last couple of days all the same. I only played a few last night just to jump in on the overlays in the 15r and 30r when I saw you were all getting disco'd. A $90 and $125 bubble on those games doesn't happen too often, and it's so much much more fun to abuse. Tried jumping in the night before too but no joy catching the overlays.

Great to have the sync breaks working on all games and at the right time, obv be nice to have cards too and the other dozen problems sorted but at least there's some sort of progress.

Wonder how tonight will go for people who are buying in, keep us updated plz

Comment

Originally posted by Caf View Post
                                          I haven't been playing much here with all the fuck ups.

There's been some tasty overlays the last couple of days all the same. I only played a few last night just to jump in on the overlays in the 15r and 30r when I saw you were all getting disco'd. A $90 and $125 bubble on those games doesn't happen too often, and it's so much much more fun to abuse. Tried jumping in the night before too but no joy catching the overlays.

Great to have the sync breaks working on all games and at the right time, obv be nice to have cards too and the other dozen problems sorted but at least there's some sort of progress.

Wonder how tonight will go for people who are buying in, keep us updated plz
                                          The $5K gtd $10 FO at 19:30 had an overlay of $3750 on Tuesday, pretty nice bubble of $120 I think

Comment

Originally posted by KevIRL View Post
                                            The $5K gtd $10 FO at 19:30 had an overlay of $3750 on Tuesday, pretty nice bubble of $120 I think
                                            So close, I got charged entry for that but was never given a seat, refunded later
                                            Turning millions into thousands

Comment

playing now all seems well
                                              airport, lol

Comment

Yeah it had something like 125 runners, that was one of the ones I was trying to get into. 3 people did manage to get in though while I was trying which just makes no sense.

That night, I opened the $30r 15k and looked at the CL's table. He had 200+bb at 150/300, half the table sitting out and no else above 20bb.

Comment

Disconnecting every hand. Unregged from everything upcoming
                                                  3 times in the last week when ive been moved to a new table ive paid the anti and blind but had no VISABLE hole cards !!!

Comment

Is there a Paddy Power Rep that can confirm the site is playable now?

Is there a Paddy Power Rep that can confirm the site is playable now and all issues have been resolved?

Also I was advised that anyone effected during the issues will have buyins credited unless they got paid in that MTT, can you confirm this too please?

I can not get thru to support.

Thanks

Comment

obviously they will come and say it's now playable but is it really ? and how long until the next crash , error , glitch etc .
                                                      paying back those that were affected just isn't enough like
                                                      these people had time invested and maybe commitments cancelled to play their favourite tourney satellite etc

Comment

I cant play for the last hour.

Comment

Originally posted by AceOfShamrocks View Post
                                                          Is there a Paddy Power Rep that can confirm the site is playable now and all issues have been resolved?

Also I was advised that anyone effected during the issues will have buyins credited unless they got paid in that MTT, can you confirm this too please?

I can not get thru to support.

Thanks
                                                          I can assure you all issues are now resolved and the site is as playable now as much as it ever was and ever will be, and for the record there was never an issue on our side, so it must have been on your end, we recommend you contact your ISP.
                                                          Once again thank you for your loyal custom and we look forward to raping seeing you at the tables.

Comment

Originally posted by curehead View Post
                                                            i just cannot believe in this day and age people still used that network
                                                            the service is so bad, the software is a nightmare , the excuses are laughable
                                                            i think it's time powers found a new home for everyones sake
                                                            do you seriously believe that.?I can just imagine that phone call ya hello ipoker ? it's boyles here ,we have a problem (ipoker) can you hold a moment i've paddy power on the other line.
                                                            obviously they will come and say it's now playable but is it really ? and how long until the next crash , error , glitch etc .
                                                            paying back those that were affected just isn't enough like
                                                            these people had time invested and maybe commitments cancelled to play their favourite tourney satellite etc
                                                            Why do you care so much?

Comment

Why do you care so much?
                                                              why do you care ?

Comment

why do you care ?
                                                                About what?

My question was straight forward, no need for a childish response.

From what I gather you don't play on the software and therefore are not affected by the problems at all. Yet you are here with posts that show nothing but anger and contempt about the disco's and general fuck ups, but not just that, you're attacking the CS that presumably you don't use either.

Again...my question was simple, look up if you can't remember it...or carry on like an 8 year old, your choice.

Comment

About what?

My question was straight forward, no need for a childish response.

From what I gather you don't play on the software and therefore are not affected by the problems at all. Yet you are here with posts that show nothing but anger and contempt about the disco's and general fuck ups, but not just that, you're attacking the CS that presumably you don't use either.

Again...my question was simple, look up if you can't remember it...or carry on like an 8 year old, your choice.
                                                                  oh for gods sake how can you question how and why i care ?? obviously ive played the software and i want it to work!!!! then you ask stupid question like why i care
                                                                  you went to the bother of multi quoting my responses to ask that ???? come on now who's the child ?

btw your question wasn't simple it was being smart arsed
                                                                  Last edited by curehead; 07-12-12, 00:40.

Comment

Fair enough, this conversation will go far, I thought it was a simple Q.

The multi quoting took an entire 3 clicks btw. I won't quote you again.

Comment

Fair enough, this conversation will go far, I thought it was a simple Q.

The multi quoting took an entire 3 clicks btw. I won't quote you again.
                                                                      3 clicks and scrolling through a few pages to find my repies for some reason ?

Comment

How old are you? I'd get a good chuckle if you replied 8 years, 3 and half months.

You can set the page on this site to view 100 posts per page, so work out the number of clicks, now that i've imparted this wisdom? Would it have been a whopping 4 clicks if I had it set to 20 posts per page?

This is pointless anyway.

Some advice: Do what I've done, set up accounts elsewhere. EZ game yo.

Comment

Dude you went to all that bother of finding my posts to quote them to ask a silly question the answers to the question was obvious the thread is called has I poker become unplayable
                                                                          Come on like ??

Comment

I like ipoker
                                                                            airport, lol

Comment

i poker is like a bad child. You still love it. Lets all join hands and sing the i poker anthem.....

Monty Python's Life of Brian - Always Look on the Bright Side of Life. "Life's a Piece of Shit, When You Look at It."

Comment

Originally posted by eamonhonda View Post
                                                                                I like ipoker
                                                                                Me too. It helps that it's the only site I can win moneys on.

Comment

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1354900312.100808.jpg

Comment

ipoker just invented a new variant of poker
                                                                                    Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by JamieCarra View Post
                                                                                      my ak was no match for k8 all pre in that tourney earlier.

you ship the curlers yesterday?
                                                                                      airport, lol

Comment

Originally posted by eamonhonda View Post
                                                                                        my ak was no match for k8 all pre in that tourney earlier.

you ship the curlers yesterday?
                                                                                        nah, got hu with about 33% of the chips and failed to win

Comment

Cia took Micheal1975 out 4 or 5 hands previous..... Amirite???

Comment

I see you downloaded the 'Hit runner runner Q when i'm about 1% favourite' version

Comment

Originally posted by Percy007 View Post
                                                                                              Cia took Micheal1975 out 4 or 5 hands previous..... Amirite???
                                                                                              Think that was on the other table but it wasn't too long after it anyway

I see you downloaded the 'Hit runner runner Q when i'm about 1% favourite' version

Comment

Had this poxy situation earlier

Playing 12+ games across 3 sites and just noticed that i hadn't acted for a while in some games. The $4k FO and the $15k rebuy. Both tables had frozen and i'd been moved but my new table never popped up. Had blinded from 6700 to 4900 in the 15r and blinded from 5400 to 850 because after i realised, i still couldn't open my table and had to restart the sotfware. I know its happened a few times, but thought that bug was fixed. lol at me for playing there, but that's life, i'm just venting!

Comment

That happened to me earlier on one table earlier as well. I was wondering for how I still had the same stack every time I looked at the table, I figured I was just getting walks in the bb every time. Took me about 20 minutes to realise I wasn't even getting cards on that table!

Comment

Stop playing on iPoker.

iPoker Must Die.

Comment

Originally posted by CHD View Post
                                                                                                      Stop playing on iPoker.
                                                                                                      I will, just as soon as i turn over this 11:1 deficit HU in the $2k doublestack

Comment

gl!

Comment

Originally posted by CHD View Post
                                                                                                          gl!
                                                                                                          Didn't happen! Got back to 1.5:1 but bluffed it off. That's me and ipoker finished..........till Sunday

Comment

lobby is fucked again. needto use the stats and more craic tosee how many left
                                                                                                            airport, lol

Comment

10k 5r fucked?

Comment

Originally posted by davepoke/her View Post
                                                                                                                10k 5r fucked?
                                                                                                                Same tournament cancelled again at the rebuy break tonight. Bah, had 12k too. Annoying.

Comment

Originally posted by KK82 View Post
                                                                                                                  Same tournament cancelled again at the rebuy break tonight. Bah, had 12k too. Annoying.
                                                                                                                  I'd 13k last night, just logged in now and still haven't been refunded.

edit - according to my tournament history I "won" $19.40, ship the 4 dolla profit!
                                                                                                                  Last edited by davepoke/her; 14-12-12, 23:18.

Comment

10k 10r just cancelled mid tourney earlier after rebuy break!!

Comment

Originally posted by brady23 View Post
                                                                                                                      10k 10r just cancelled mid tourney earlier after rebuy break!!
                                                                                                                      Obviously a bit of a fluke the $15k $15r managed to make it past the rebuy break so!

Comment

Unreal.

Comment

Lol, if a live operator reneged on this many guarantees there would be lynchings happening
                                                                                                                          International Poker Open 2017 online satellites available on GG Poker. Visit www.internationalpokeropen.ie for more details.

The IPO is one of Europe's biggest, longest running and most enjoyable live poker festivals with huge prize-pools every year.

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X