• Show
Clear All

is anyone having same prob tonight
    Victrix fortuna sapientia

Comment

So far , so good on PPP.
      http://www.pokerinireland.net/

Comment

Anyone playing in the micro millions tourneys on poker stars? seems like good value but payin out a serious amount of people and kinda takin away from the high end prizes not that i ever get near them

Comment

The 10er rebuy at 8 tonight got cancelled... Same as the Sunday Special last week.. Just didn't start.

Comment

Anyone else struggling to read the chat box txt and chat bubbles since the so called upgrade a few days ago? What genius decided to put grey lettering on a grey background? Is it the same on all skins, or is it just on PPP? I don't see anything in settings to adjust txt colour either.

Comment

Originally posted by carlinrose View Post
              Anyone else struggling to read the chat box txt and chat bubbles since the so called upgrade a few days ago? What genius decided to put grey lettering on a grey background? Is it the same on all skins, or is it just on PPP? I don't see anything in settings to adjust txt colour either.
              Also I notice when Seat 9 bets, the amount (written in white) lands on the PPP logo (also written in white) which is fine if you're HU but in a multi-way pot is a pain

Comment

Originally posted by Dice75 View Post
                Also I notice when Seat 9 bets, the amount (written in white) lands on the PPP logo (also written in white) which is fine if you're HU but in a multi-way pot is a pain
                Very annoying.

Comment

Why do ye even look at the chat box but anyway it is the worse network I have ever played on, just cant get away from it as its so soft.

What gets to me most of all is the notifications, when you get moved table 2 notification boxes pop up to tell you that you have been moved and welcome to the table, like what the fk
                  Last edited by TheImprover; 21-03-14, 22:56.

Comment

ipoker cutting off for any1 else today ,think im gonna unreg cant risk it

Comment

Yeah getting logged out every once and a while, was gna play the sunday special dont think ill bother now.

Comment

cant log in to boyles, anyone else?

Comment

Originally posted by Kenny View Post
                          logged in and playing without any trouble
                          airport, lol

Comment

Originally posted by Kenny View Post
                            just tried, cant log in ?

Comment

i had same problem on paddy p contact support they will send you an email to change your password because you entered it wrong 5 times
                              even though there is no way in hell i or any1 entered it wrong,because i presume every1 uses auto login

Comment

Been getting disconnected few times tonite, anyone else?

Comment

Today was fine. Had about 8 D/cs yesterday and 4/5 on Sat. So frustrating.

Comment

If ipoker was an animal it would have been put down long ago.

Fucking disgraceful piece of shit software.

Comment

Originally posted by bustamoves View Post
                                      If ipoker was an animal it would have been put down long ago.
                                      Its not perfect. Would you put down this imperfect creature?

Comment

Anyone having problems on ipoker? Trying to reg for the ipops main event with a token i just won and it is saying that the registration is restricted. Just talked to live support and the manager at PP and they said they don't know why its not working. Useless help!

Comment

Is Ipoker a no go no for cash? I have played a little 10 nl over the past few weeks and its not all that fishy and very few players.

Where to now? Pokerstars?

I dont even think the 60% RB can make up for how bad it is.
                                          Pm for rakeback deals

Comment

Originally posted by tipp86 View Post
                                            Is Ipoker a no go no for cash? I have played a little 10 nl over the past few weeks and its not all that fishy and very few players.

Where to now? Pokerstars?

I dont even think the 60% RB can make up for how bad it is.
                                            I'm rebuilding my roll with 10nl atm on stars, rakeback obviously shite but fairly soft bar couple of regs
                                            take sweets from strangers, lose everything!

Comment

Originally posted by 4ofakind1489 View Post
                                              I'm rebuilding my roll with 10nl atm on stars, rakeback obviously shite but fairly soft bar couple of regs
                                              Ya I think that is where I will be trying.
                                              Pm for rakeback deals

Comment

Can't login to boyles this evening. Support says it's only affecting some accounts and they can't say when it'll be fixed.. At least it'll be a breakeven session tonight for a change

Comment

Originally posted by islander32 View Post
                                                  Can't login to boyles this evening. Support says it's only affecting some accounts and they can't say when it'll be fixed.. At least it'll be a breakeven session tonight for a change
                                                  Was having trouble logging on yesterday, working ok tonite

Comment

IPOKER NOT GOOD VALUE

the problem i have with ipoker is that its not good value for low stakes grinders. the lower stakes mtts are usually rebuys with shallow starting chips which makes them essentially a shove fest within half an hour. Also the games are quite tough maybe tougher than stars as players adapt well to the structures making ipoker unplayable for a low stakes recreational like myself.
                                                    anyone got any alternative games. I like slow burner mtts where your not forced to shove with junk after an hour. also a soft field would be good too as im pretty much a fish at the mo. but that doesnt mean i want to be donating my money without gettin a decent go with my money.
                                                    any thoughts

Comment

he just lost his entire bankroll playing cash on stars.
                                                      so i guess its not as soft as it seems.
                                                      im not gettin at the man hes a good player its just playin cash online is tough and really stars is not the place to do it.
                                                      id recommend 888 as the players there play a very predicatable abc style
                                                      easily bluffed off marginal hands
                                                      and are married to pocket pairs QQ and above
                                                      and only re raise with the nuts or close to it
                                                      easy money for aggro types.

Comment

Originally posted by Fitzregular View Post
                                                        the problem i have with ipoker is that its not good value for low stakes grinders. the lower stakes mtts are usually rebuys with shallow starting chips which makes them essentially a shove fest within half an hour. Also the games are quite tough maybe tougher than stars as players adapt well to the structures making ipoker unplayable for a low stakes recreational like myself.
                                                        anyone got any alternative games. I like slow burner mtts where your not forced to shove with junk after an hour. also a soft field would be good too as im pretty much a fish at the mo. but that doesnt mean i want to be donating my money without gettin a decent go with my money.
                                                        any thoughts
                                                        Not sure where you get this thinking from. You're either looking at the wrong games, or playing them completely wrong. There's a lot of turbo and super turbo games, but there's just as many non turbo games with 10 minutes blinds. The low stakes rebuys are full of value and easily beatable. Far easier than stars because there's not as many players to get through and variance won't be as big.

For low stakes, i'll presume a max buyin of €15 for a freezeout, which also works for a €5 rebuy. If you stick to the strategy of always rebuying at the start and then adding on, you'll never spend more than your budget. It's never crapshooty after an hour, and you should be comfortable enough in chips if you play early MTT strat.

For a €5r, you can even buy in just before the hour and top up and pay €15 to get 5k chips with blinds 50/100 so you've still got 50bigs.

On ipoker from 4pm tomorrow you have;

4.15pm - €15fo - €500gtd - 3k stack - 10min blinds
                                                        4.30pm - €3r - €3kgtd - 1.5k/1.5k/2k - 10min blinds
                                                        5.00pm - €10fo - €1250gtd - 3k stack - 10min blinds
                                                        5.15pm - €5r - €4kgtd - 1.5k/1.5k/2k - 10min blinds
                                                        5.45pm - €15fo - €1500gtd - 3k stack - 10min blinds
                                                        6.20pm - €5fo - €1500gtd - 3k stack - 10min blinds
                                                        6.45pm - €15fo - €2kgtd - 3k stack - 10min blinds

The list goes on, but that's just an example, and none of those games are crapshooty or tough. You'll have a playable enough stack in them all and there's enough of a selection of games to pick and choose from to make a few quid.

Comment

Originally posted by Flushdraw View Post
                                                          Not sure where you get this thinking from. You're either looking at the wrong games, or playing them completely wrong. There's a lot of turbo and super turbo games, but there's just as many non turbo games with 10 minutes blinds. The low stakes rebuys are full of value and easily beatable. Far easier than stars because there's not as many players to get through and variance won't be as big.

For low stakes, i'll presume a max buyin of €15 for a freezeout, which also works for a €5 rebuy. If you stick to the strategy of always rebuying at the start and then adding on, you'll never spend more than your budget. It's never crapshooty after an hour, and you should be comfortable enough in chips if you play early MTT strat.

For a €5r, you can even buy in just before the hour and top up and pay €15 to get 5k chips with blinds 50/100 so you've still got 50bigs.

On ipoker from 4pm tomorrow you have;

4.15pm - €15fo - €500gtd - 3k stack - 10min blinds
                                                          4.30pm - €3r - €3kgtd - 1.5k/1.5k/2k - 10min blinds
                                                          5.00pm - €10fo - €1250gtd - 3k stack - 10min blinds
                                                          5.15pm - €5r - €4kgtd - 1.5k/1.5k/2k - 10min blinds
                                                          5.45pm - €15fo - €1500gtd - 3k stack - 10min blinds
                                                          6.20pm - €5fo - €1500gtd - 3k stack - 10min blinds
                                                          6.45pm - €15fo - €2kgtd - 3k stack - 10min blinds

The list goes on, but that's just an example, and none of those games are crapshooty or tough. You'll have a playable enough stack in them all and there's enough of a selection of games to pick and choose from to make a few quid.
                                                          just one problem 15 euro is not low stakes 5 euro rebuy is not low stakes a 15 fo is not low stakes unlike you i dont have a budget to spend 15 a time to play poker so pull the other one
                                                          also i think the fields are tough and like i said im a fish at the mo so id like to find a site with the easiest fields possible and ipoker is up there with stars in terms of toughness

Comment

just one problem 15 euro is not low stakes 5 euro rebuy is not low stakes a 15 fo is not low stakes unlike you i dont have a budget to spend 15 a time to play poker so pull the other one
                                                            also i think the fields are tough and like i said im a fish at the mo so id like to find a site with the easiest fields possible and ipoker is up there with stars in terms of toughness
                                                            Pull the other one?? Last time i try to help so. Good luck...

They are low stakes btw. You must mean Micro stakes then.

Comment

cant log on ATM, was looking forward to some twister fun

Comment

Originally posted by Flushdraw View Post
                                                                Pull the other one?? Last time i try to help so. Good luck...

They are low stakes btw. You must mean Micro stakes then.
                                                                micro stakes yes less than 5 euro a time is my br
                                                                i didnt mean to be rude its just you surprised me with the numbers
                                                                maybe i was un clear

Comment

he just lost his entire bankroll playing cash on stars.
                                                                  so i guess its not as soft as it seems.
                                                                  im not gettin at the man hes a good player its just playin cash online is tough and really stars is not the place to do it.
                                                                  id recommend 888 as the players there play a very predicatable abc style
                                                                  easily bluffed off marginal hands
                                                                  and are married to pocket pairs QQ and above
                                                                  and only re raise with the nuts or close to it
                                                                  easy money for aggro types.
                                                                  I havent lost a penny on stars playing cash lol were are you getting this from?

Comment

From the land of the trolls

Comment

you said on twitter yesterday that ur quittin because u tilted off all your money playin cash when you raise folded Kk

Comment

you said on twitter yesterday that ur quittin because u tilted off all your money playin cash when you raise folded Kk
                                                                        That was live, and I was absolutely locked, was also life money, wasnt poker money, I will never reinvest in poker, that is the idea so my roll I have online atm is my roll, and I'l build it back but gotta try figure out how really, whats most profitable and quickest to get back on track, ive played enough to know that grinding my normal routine will either end up getting it back sooner or going broke quite fast cause of variance etc, so I'd rather not put myself in that circumstance, it may take a while, but I'l be back !

Comment

anybody know if u can play paddy power poker on ur iphone cant seem to find an app

Comment

Originally posted by noname1255 View Post
                                                                            anybody know if u can play paddy power poker on ur iphone cant seem to find an app
                                                                            no you cant
                                                                            Also id recoomend you leave ppp as its the nut worst ipoker skin

the only thing it had goin for it was the Irish Open satties and the IWF sats#
                                                                            however PP hgas ditched the IWF so really there is very little point playin on PP
                                                                            id play on Titan which has better rakeback deals
                                                                            or if you like live poker tournies DTD has a ipoker skin with lots of satties to their big events

Comment

Originally posted by Anto Flynn View Post
                                                                              no you cant
                                                                              Also id recoomend you leave ppp as its the nut worst ipoker skin

the only thing it had goin for it was the Irish Open satties and the IWF sats#
                                                                              however PP hgas ditched the IWF so really there is very little point playin on PP
                                                                              id play on Titan which has better rakeback deals
                                                                              or if you like live poker tournies DTD has a ipoker skin with lots of satties to their big events
                                                                              Has pp ditched IWF?
                                                                              If found please feed me chips

Comment

Originally posted by Boylo91 View Post
                                                                                Has pp ditched IWF?
                                                                                Yes

Comment

my boyles wont load table anyones the same

Comment

Paddy Power down for me too.
                                                                                    Won't load tables.

Comment

in two mtts now wont log in just says loading tables

Comment

YES , all sites are down it appears

Comment

Same happening to me. What a piece of shit software. I dont know why I even bother playing on their site

Comment

Yeah, same. At least I won't be the only one. No doubt customer support will tell us the problem is on our end.

Comment

same here, joke.

Comment

good to be able to rush over here though for some consoleing

Comment

Mines working fine now, everyone sat out, chip building time

just joking, is a joke tbh, an unfunny one ...

Comment

Originally posted by TheDrunkenOne View Post

good man stay away from mine

Comment

PPP gone for the last 30 mins here.

Comment

Originally posted by TheDrunkenOne View Post

A joke in very poor taste

Comment

Lads have yee checked your internet connections?
                                                                                                          No problem im sure on whatever ipoker skin your playing.

Comment

something wrong with ipoker tonite, just regged a game to test it and cant unreg or even watch other tables

Comment

INTERRUPTED now showing on Tourney I am in ,

Comment

Was able to unreg after closing and reopening site, internet connection the best its ever been

Comment

my back up but boyles deep stack game is gone ffs

Comment

The only tournament worth playing cancelled. joke of a site

live support taking forever.

Comment

That's pretty annoying. Good old ipoker.

Comment

it bodes really well for the 'super sunday' they have coming up this wkend!
                                                                                                                        think most here only use boyles/pp for satts or the money added friday tournys,
                                                                                                                        but still fairly mind boggling how they can get it sooooo wrong sooooo ofter

Comment

so is anyone back playin

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X