No announcement yet.

Ipoker has become unplayable.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Playing a £10 satellite on ipoker at the moment. Top 5 places win £50 tickets. 6th wins £270, 11th wins £59. 13 left (£35) and people are about to start trying to spew off chips because anywhere between 6th-11th works out as a better deal. This is going to be fun

wp ipoker!

Comment

Originally posted by Flushdraw View Post
      Playing a £10 satellite on ipoker at the moment. Top 5 places win £50 tickets. 6th wins £270, 11th wins £59. 13 left (£35) and people are about to start trying to spew off chips because anywhere between 6th-11th works out as a better deal. This is going to be fun

wp ipoker!
      I'm confused

Comment

Originally posted by DAMO72 View Post
        I'm confused
        You were confused? What about me ffs! Stupid game, fml and i finished 5th for a ticket. It was madness

Comment

Not often you can say " Unlucky not to bubble".

Comment

Originally posted by TheDrunkenOne View Post
            Not often you can say " Unlucky not to bubble".
            Dunno, I'd still hate to come 12th!
            ﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿

Comment

Originally posted by Micknail View Post
              Dunno, I'd still hate to come 12th!
              23 places paid

I'm guessing some people played it a lot better than me. It got to the stage where you were trying to figure out the best way to get rid of your chips. The guy that had 40% of chips in play with 11 left but 6th, so wp him. I just got owed i guess! Still might win the £500 ticket from it though, so will take that once i can offload it i suppose!

Comment

Is boyles acting up for anyone else tonite

Comment

ya was down to last 10 players in the pl and get cut off

Comment

Originally posted by rockmick View Post
                    ya was down to last 10 players in the pl and get cut off
                    Ye i am in the middle of the 1k added and it just froze , ive shut it down and restarted but cant get logged in now

Comment

Same here but i managed to bust while it was disco'd. Other ipoker skins down too but they all back in

Comment

Just got off from live support , what a bunch of useless assholes

Investigation me hole

Comment

Managed to get back on with 9k left from a 16.5k stack . Never had a chance after that as it was push fold mode . Finished 2 off the money .
                          Ipoker is an absoulte fucking joke and Boyles customer support is no1 contenders for assholes of the century .

Comment

fully agree damo.. its a joke of a site. time to abandon ship.

Comment

Managed to get back on with 9k left from a 16.5k stack . Never had a chance after that as it was push fold mode . Finished 2 off the money .
                              Ipoker is an absoulte fucking joke and Boyles customer support is no1 contenders for assholes of the century .
                              I find boyles very good in fairness.
                              Try talking to another skin and wait for the bollix your told.

Its been said countless times before play somewhere else.
                              Not many other sites give you 1k added for 20 bucks with 70-80 runners none do.
                              So for the free value you sometimes have to put up with poor software etc.

Go onto stars or tilt and everything is fine but no way will they give you value like Boyles and sometimes even powers do.

Comment

Originally posted by Fearbocht View Post

Go onto stars or tilt and everything is fine but no way will they give you value like Boyles and sometimes even powers do.
                                Spot on, the problems are ipoker related in general and there is very little the skins can do only accomodate refunds etc. The value available across the two main Irish skins on a Friday is truelly phenominal. You could play for $4,300 added money for $46.20 in four tornaments if you wish.
                                Plus we have direct access to Corbett and the PP reps on here who do great work for the live poker scene in Ireland not only with their own games but also satts and promos to local games often at expence to themselves. We will only realise how good we had it when they stop doing it imo.

Comment

Well said croc

Comment

I agree that what Boyles do for Irish poker is great and any time I've dealt with Ciaran on here he's been hugely helpful, which I really appreciate, but their live support is absolutely brutal. I've been onto them three times regarding getting refunded my 75euro from last Sunday's tournament. Still heard nothing back, except they're waiting to hear from ipoker. In fairness, I don't have an account with ipoker, I have an account with Boyles.. and someone previously in this thread received their refund the next day. How come ipoker dealt with their problem so quickly?

Had a problem last year that I never received a bonus I was due. Got onto them three times, telling them I never received it.. Live support insisted I did. Eventually she told me she'd send me a account audit to prove it. Obviously she never bothered to send it and I just gave up. They just try and stonewall you into submission.

Comment

Originally posted by KK82 View Post
                                      I agree that what Boyles do for Iri
                                      sh poker is great and any time I've dealt with Ciaran on here he's been hugely helpful, which I really appreciate, but their live support is absolutely brutal. I've been onto them three times regarding getting refunded my 75euro from last Sunday's tournament. Still heard nothing back, except they're waiting to hear from ipoker. In fairness, I don't have an account with ipoker, I have an account with Boyles.. and someone previously in this thread received their refund the next day. How come ipoker dealt with their problem so quickly?

Had a problem last year that I never received a bonus I was due. Got onto them three times, telling them I never received it.. Live support insisted I did. Eventually she told me she'd send me a account audit to prove it. Obviously she never bothered to send it and I just gave up. They just try and stonewall you into submission.
                                      Why deal with the minions when you have access to the main man?

Comment

Is it Me or does the A appear on The Flop a disproportionate amount of times in the 6 seater
                                        speed Poker games on PP especially of late ?

Comment

Originally posted by Sirtoyou View Post
                                          Why deal with the minions when you have access to the main man?
                                          I'm sure he has more important issues to be dealing with. The live support should be well capable of dealing with these things.

Comment

Originally posted by KK82 View Post
                                            I'm sure he has more important issues to be dealing with. The live support should be well capable of dealing with these things.
                                            Obviously they were incompetent in dealing with you but you could have brought that to his attention and give him a chance to solve it.

Comment

Originally posted by Sirtoyou View Post
                                              Obviously they were incompetent in dealing with you but you could have brought that to his attention and give him a chance to solve it.
                                              We shouldn't have to

Comment

Originally posted by Fearbocht View Post

Take note i am not giving out about Boyles , its their CS thats a farce

Comment

Just got off from live support , what a bunch of useless assholes

Investigation me hole
                                                  As expected they are saying player Internet fault. We must have all been at my house. Feck that 50mb uncongested fibre cable anyway.

Well played Boyles.

Comment

its not boyles but ipoker they dont give a sh it about players ipoker are never wrongthe players are wrong

Comment

Has anyone had any trouble downloading the software. I deleted older version and now i cant download new version. Im getting the following message

"Failed to write to disc, please make sure your hard drive is not full"

No Boylepoker my hard drive is NOT full!!!!!

Anyone else come across this?

I have no interest in playing ipoker regularly but just want to play some sats for IPO

Comment

got my buy-in back for the tourney that closed the table, when swapped.

Comment

Unfortunate thing for Boylepoker and PP, is that they are stuck with Ipoker skin for good imo.
                                                          They can't move to another network, because that would require the whole customer base to probably register on the new network, and set up their accounts etc.
                                                          Only thing that bugs me about all these networks ie. Ipoker,888, merge etc. is the half arsed SW that they use. With so much turn over, I can hardly believe they don't have money to hire real SW devs to look into making something decent, and playable.

Comment

Anyone else having problems tonight with Boyles or PP, both will not load the tables!!!

Comment

Yeah, same for me, frustrating

Comment

On Coral tonight and it's been fine

Comment

Got kicked out of a final table on PP tonight and couldnt get back in till i blinded out. It was a 8kgtd game. Hopefully get some sort of refund. First time in months Ive had any sort of problem.
                                                                  https://twitter.com/#!/PadraigONeill89

Comment

Originally posted by anymorejokes View Post
                                                                    Got kicked out of a final table on PP tonight and couldnt get back in till i blinded out. It was a 8kgtd game. Hopefully get some sort of refund. First time in months Ive had any sort of problem.
                                                                    This is far worse than getting in play bad beats, Ipoker was always my main network until a good few years ago, since leaving I have never looked back, only use it now for sats, joke of a network tbh.

Comment

Tried both, Paddy's & Boyle's. Can't log in to either.

Comment

Yeah had no joy getting onto boyles yesterday either really frustrating. Hope it gets sorted as the acop sat tonight looks good.

Comment

Only play the deepstack on boyles on a Friday... joke software imo and always some sort of problems. ALWAYS!

Comment

Originally posted by custardp1e View Post
                                                                            Only play the deepstack on boyles on a Friday... joke software imo and always some sort of problems. ALWAYS!
                                                                            Its the same for me as it's the only one that fits into my timeframe and i always get to chat to some of my friends from home at the tables .

Comment

Its the same for me as it's the only one that fits into my timeframe and i always get to chat to some of my friends from home at the tables .
                                                                              You have no friends
                                                                              Redbet at the Dublin Poker Invasion FTW

Comment

Originally posted by The Aul Switcharoo View Post
                                                                                You have no friends
                                                                                I see you have at least one friend but i am not sure if
                                                                                he counts considering he is a special needs case .

Comment

Can't even open PP Or Boyle today, ludicrous state of affairs.

Comment

Originally posted by joedolan View Post
                                                                                    Can't even open PP Or Boyle today, ludicrous state of affairs.
                                                                                    They're both fine for me

Comment

I've ticked that fucking popup box 'do not show this message again' bout 60/70 times this week and yet... somewhere there is a software developer softly chuckling to himself
                                                                                      Carl Sagan - Pale Blue Dot

Comment

Played a few tables last night for the first time in yonks, no problems apart from the general shittyness of the software.

The whole everything opening once you move tables or start a new tournament must drive people multi-tabling nuts. I know it was part of the general malaise that led to me quiting... Should probably thank them for that tbf

Comment

After been adviced by a few people to play on ipoker instead of stars because of the smaller fields I go and do it, started off by depositing on Williamhill yesterday and only to have my account locked (started a thread on this), get it unlocked today to start a good session along with stars and party tonight, so far Ipoker has auto closed on me while I am in play twice so far, when I go to open it back up all my settings that I set as in no dealer sound and auto mid seat and what ever else has all been set back to the default settings, playing 3 different networks I have my tables all laid out (10-15 of them), so when I open up the site after it shuts down I have tables and lobby's everywhere, I have tilted like fk in other games, what was I thinking in coming back to this god forsaken network. Has it always been like this?

I really dont know how anyone can play on it, espeicially anyone that multitable's.
                                                                                          Last edited by TheImprover; 07-03-14, 22:09.

Comment

My favourite new feature of ipoker is when the lobby tells me, for example, that in 52th place in a tournament.

Fifty Seconth.

Comment

Anyone having problems with it tonight? Just got booted out for no reason and cant get back in

Comment

Yep same thing ffs
                                                                                                Victrix fortuna sapientia

Comment

Originally posted by Kenny View Post
                                                                                                  Anyone having problems with it tonight? Just got booted out for no reason and cant get back in
                                                                                                  Yes. You're not alone.
                                                                                                  http://www.pokerinireland.net/

Comment

Got back in for a few minutes, but it's gone again now.

Comment

Same here, I got back in but only 5 tourneys showing.

Comment

what a joke, was chippy in cheap seats game.
                                                                                                        seriously ipoker how hard can ye not try to provide your customers with a decent platform to play on?

Comment

Originally posted by Midnitekowby View Post
                                                                                                          what a joke, was chippy in cheap seats game.
                                                                                                          seriously ipoker how hard can ye not try to provide your customers with a decent platform to play on?
                                                                                                          Going on for far too long Fergal. I'm surprised at PPP/Boyles e.t.c. allowing their names to be dragged down for the last 2 years by these guys. Baffling.
                                                                                                          I hadn't played the Sunday Major on iPoker in a long time and regged on Sunday. Game got cancelled. Joke.

Comment

what the hell is going on with them. I assume everything will get refunded?

Jumped on mainly for the cheap seats final but had some other tourneys on as well - are they a pain to get refunds out of?

Comment

back but no mtts in lobby
                                                                                                              48

Comment

yeah IO cheap seats sat looks cancelled along with all other tourneys i was in

Comment

Originally posted by Loopz View Post
                                                                                                                  back but no mtts in lobby
                                                                                                                  +1

I got on to the support from the sportsbook, their swamped but she assured me everything will be refunded, I remember this happened me before and i got refunded after about 5hrs. My MTT's had just started when this happened so im not too pissed off but its absolutely redic
                                                                                                                  for people deeper in tourney's, dont know how that will be resolved.....

Comment

Sadly not a bit suprised by this, only on for irish open qualifiers and have rearranged plans just to play this tonight.

Not asking for software of stars/tilt quality but look at what a site like winamax did in setting up user friendly software that actually works.

Everyone over there just sticking their heads in the sand

Comment

Anyone get their money back yet?

Comment

Not yet, had three tournaments open when it collapsed. Shambles...

Comment

I got my money back this morn , when this happens i always (if possible) get a screen print showing my name in the reg list. then send it to who ever deals ie: care@boylesports.com.
                                                                                                                          Victrix fortuna sapientia

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X