Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Semibluff View Post
    there was 1/2 available with powers mid week on harps. gone now

yeh like the monaghan bet. the bohs game wouldnt be that short away - maybe 4/5 but nothing shorter

fancy fingal to win their - although avoiding that game

your treble looks nice

im on monaghan and rovers myself - will prob do a little on bf too
    Ship the treble + 3 doubles. Talked myself out of backing Bohs.
    Fingal win is disappointing.

Nice lay on Pats too didnt see that coming myself.

Comment

Laying Fingal tonight at home to Pats 2.28 was just too short imo.

Bohs are 4/7 with Blue SQ which is a very fair price.

Comment

n1 on fingal
        agree that their home advantage is probably the lowest of all teams in the league - and this is shown by their bad home form. They arent particularly much better than pats (although a better football team) so they shouldnt have been shorter than 6/4

rovers romping on too.
        GAA News Website

Comment

Ya Rovers were there for the taking too.
          It is at this point of the season where teams like Fingal's form will trail off possibly Sligo too.

Comment

fancy the rovers double
            shams and sligo
            fingal should win too
            GAA News Website

Comment

Yeah the only decent bet I'll be having is Fingal, should win handy afaik Lims have 3 players cup tied.
              Bobby Ryan and Heary can't think of the 3rd atm.

8/15 with Corals which is very generous price indeed, 1/2 or shorter everywhere else.
              The balls is having to set up a corals a/c just for this bet

The rovers double looks good but the F.A.I brings out the best in 1st div. home teams and with both away I'll give it a miss.

Doing a draw double Galway v Salthill could be tight if Galway rest loads of players at 8.4 I'm putting that in with draw in U.CD v Bray at 4.1, could end up going either way.
              Meh 10 quid double for the craic pays 340

Comment

Originally posted by Elshambo View Post

Amond 2pts ew Top LOI Goal scorer 33/1 lads!
                Word is Amond is gone to portugal

can only hope he hangs on for the ew money

fuck!

Comment

UCD
                  Mon U
                  Stains (-2)
                  GUFC (-1)

10/1 with powers.

Shels to win 1-0 or 4-0 defeat.

Comment

Does anyone know where online I can watch or follow the Limerick team getting beat?

Comment

Originally posted by montyrebel View Post
                      Does anyone know where online I can watch or follow the Limerick team getting beat?
                      Best place for following Irish games is extratime.ie

Comment

Originally posted by bohsman View Post
                        Best place for following Irish games is extratime.ie
                        Wee touch late for that match but cheers for the info it will do me next time out

Comment

If there's in-running betting Bet365 are the fastest for goal updates.

Comment

Originally posted by Raheny Red View Post
                            If there's in-running betting Bet365 are the fastest for goal updates.

There wasnt but I ended up using betfairs live scoring console thingy, did the job

Comment

for live goal updates use www.futbol24.com

you select the league you want and when there is a goal it makes a sound which will bring you back to that page. Also is the fastest i find.

For actual updates use extratime like oscar says - their "matchcentre". You have to update this yourself (refresh) but is good to give you a good feel about how the game is going
                              GAA News Website

Comment

when using mobile phone i use xscores.com - alot faster than livescores
                                GAA News Website

Comment

for live goal updates use www.futbol24.com

you select the league you want and when there is a goal it makes a sound which will bring you back to that page. Also is the fastest i find.

For actual updates use extratime like oscar says - their "matchcentre". You have to update this yourself (refresh) but is good to give you a good feel about how the game is going
                                  Yeah futbol24 is the nuts. The goal disallowed sound is the most distressing thing possible though .
                                  Foldaramus et foldarabimus

Comment

sligo are missing richie ryan - amond (0bv) boco another defender and ndo looking very unlikely
                                    rovers have 4 out but no major losses - and stewart and murry back

the evens available on this is a lovely bet

also like the 4/6 on limerick - the 8/11 earlier was even nicer obv

9/5 on derry nice too

Comment

Originally posted by Pistol Peter View Post

9/5 on derry nice too
                                      Are Derry really 9/5? I know the're away and all and Waterford are coming off the back of a couple of results, but that seems big. I'd almost back it but I might head tothis game and don't want to be in a position where i'm rooting for Derry!

I'm guessing the draw if the short price in this.
                                      We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence then is not an act, but a habit.

Comment

Yeh - youll get 2/1 on betfair

I cant see waterford winning it. Id have derry faves slightly
                                        GAA News Website

Comment

Danny stan james go 11/5 the draw it is a a shade over 2/1 in most places.

The Limerick/Shamrock double @ 4/6 and evens respectively is a great bet.

I'll also be laying S.Fingal again they sent out a strong team v Limerick who rested one or two and had a couple more cup tied on Monday. The extra time should have played a part and Bohs will need a result since they are chasing Rovers. 3.2 on betfair is too short for S.Fingal they should be 3.75ish.

So I'm on
                                          Limerick/Shamrock double and 2 singles.
                                          Laying Fingal at 3.2

I also think U.C.D and Dundalk are fair prices at 4/5.
                                          Monaghan are probably a good price also at 4/7 with Boyles.
                                          I fancy Derry to get a win in Waterford they are right back on track since there little wobble.

Comment

I already got mon at 4/6
                                            although prefer lim at the same price. Not sure how many they rested - o flynn came off the bench, apparently wasnt too interested but they have others to pick up the torch. Also longford played very well against rovers, maybe the price is because of this
                                            Aya - home advantage normally give a team about .25 advantage. Take this into consideration when laying fingal. I wouldnt get too stuck in here. Also bohs needing a result means nothing, theyve disapointed so much under pressure this season. Avoiding this myself

Im doing derry draw no bet (backing draw and derry)
                                            st pats anything above evens
                                            rovers the same
                                            limerick
                                            GAA News Website

Comment

I already got mon at 4/6
                                              although prefer lim at the same price. Not sure how many they rested - o flynn came off the bench, apparently wasnt too interested but they have others to pick up the torch. Also longford played very well against rovers, maybe the price is because of this
                                              Aya - home advantage normally give a team about .25 advantage. Take this into consideration when laying fingal. I wouldnt get too stuck in here. Also bohs needing a result means nothing, theyve disapointed so much under pressure this season. Avoiding this myself

Im doing derry draw no bet (backing draw and derry)
                                              st pats anything above evens
                                              rovers the same
                                              limerick
                                              I see your point about Fingal/Bohs I sometimes put too much emphasis on teams result expectancy/requirements.

I was at the Limerick game they rested the centre half(name escapes me) as wel as Lyons and O'Flynn who you are right didnt seem to give a fuck when he came on.
                                              Shane Tracey regular midfielder was suspended from original game and Bobby Ryan and Heary had the night off because they were cup tied.

Comment

dint ryan play first game? i rem you making point he was cup tied yet pretty sure i saw him in team sheet
                                                GAA News Website

Comment

Limerick FC: David Ryan, Sean Kelly, Pat Purcell, Nigel Stanley, Jeffrey Judge, Timothy Kiely (Shane Clarke H/T), Bobby Ryan (Garbhan Coughlan 61), John Sullivan, Shane Tracy, Stephen O'Flynn, John Tierney.
                                                  Unused Subs: Brian O'Callaghan, Lee O'Mara, Andrew Bhandarkar, John McGuinness.

yeh ryan played first game
                                                  GAA News Website

Comment

Limerick FC: David Ryan, Sean Kelly, Pat Purcell, Nigel Stanley, Jeffrey Judge, Timothy Kiely (Shane Clarke H/T), Bobby Ryan (Garbhan Coughlan 61), John Sullivan, Shane Tracy, Stephen O'Flynn, John Tierney.
                                                    Unused Subs: Brian O'Callaghan, Lee O'Mara, Andrew Bhandarkar, John McGuinness.

yeh ryan played first game
                                                    My bad either way Ryan,Sullivan,Heary,Tracey,O'Flynn and Stanley didnt start the home game.
                                                    Stanley and O'Flynn both came on both played about 45 mins total though.

Comment

Good stuff there lads.

The draw no bet in the Waterford v Derry game looks like the banker!

Comment

Originally posted by dannydiamond View Post
                                                        Are Derry really 9/5? I know the're away and all and Waterford are coming off the back of a couple of results, but that seems big. I'd almost back it but I might head tothis game and don't want to be in a position where i'm rooting for Derry!

I'm guessing the draw if the short price in this.
                                                        My sense of local loyalty saved me a few quid tonight!

Waterford were excellent and only 6 points behind Derry now.

Comment

Originally posted by dannydiamond View Post
                                                          My sense of local loyalty saved me a few quid tonight!

Waterford were excellent and only 6 points behind Derry now.
                                                          Ya momentum is with the chasing pack too, Monaghan 4,Waterford 6 and Limerick 7 points behind mean a decent run in. All the better for betting too imo.

Comment

Any reason not to back the stabbers away to Finn Harps @ evens?

Comment

Any reason not to back the stabbers away to Finn Harps @ evens?
                                                              Nope its a must win for promotion asperations so good price imo. Balls of a trip though as half that panel will be travelling an hour or 2 to Limerick before they get on the road to Donegal.

Yer all scumbags and junkies btw.(Shels man amirite?)

EDIT: my mate tells me the players are travelling thursday evening after work(for whoever does) so the journey factor shouldn't count too much.
                                                              Also he says theres a bus load of supporters going up friday, make of that what you like.
                                                              Last edited by Aya14; 09-09-10, 20:06.

Comment

Originally posted by Aya14 View Post
                                                                Nope its a must win for promotion asperations so good price imo. Balls of a trip though as half that panel will be travelling an hour or 2 to Limerick before they get on the road to Donegal.

Yer all scumbags and junkies btw.(Shels man amirite?)

EDIT: my mate tells me the players are travelling thursday evening after work(for whoever does) so the journey factor shouldn't count too much.
                                                                Also he says theres a bus load of supporters going up friday, make of that what you like.
                                                                Cheers, I'll throw couple of € on them. It's not an amazing price but it is backable. A Redsman alright but your getting us mixed up with the stains

Comment

I've taken some of the 8/5 on Shamrock with ladbrokes.
                                                                  Also Sligo are 5/4 with Bluesq they are very strong at home even with Almeida and Brush missing.
                                                                  Monaghan are beter value at 5/6 away to Wexford than Limerick at even money away to F.Harps imo.

Its 3 singles and 1 treble this week for me

Mons are 5/6 with William Hill. Shamrock 8/5 Ladbrokes and Sligo 5/4 with BlueSq.
                                                                  The treble pays nearly 10/1 on the machine.

Comment

Im laying sligo at that price to fingl. Hoping mc faul makes a late fitness test
                                                                    Also dont like mon that short, make them evens too
                                                                    Pats should be slight faves in this game. Its live on tv, ive pats @ 2.07 Dnb

Burns went over on his ankle n training for dundalk but if he makes it back ill be all over dundalk in that one. Draw no bet. Both teams in turmoil, but the gulf in class between the two is massive.

Derry and bohs are both too short at home - and as much as it pains me ill be laying both of these teams, esp with derrys injury list, they have a thin squad and rely alot on a core group of players (molloy et al)

Have backed limerick at evens although not loving the bet, wouldnt go any lower on them
                                                                    GAA News Website

Comment

Also Sligo are 5/4 with Bluesq they are very strong at home even with Almeida and Brush missing.
                                                                      Almeida has been out almost all season
                                                                      has been replaced with Lauchlan who was Dundee's player of the season before joining us
                                                                      +Foran is now getting games

Maro would struggle to get back in when he gets fit
                                                                      except for the fact that Peers will probably be playing for a lower Championship or Div1 team in England at that stage

As for now, we are missing his goals more as have cover at the back

*Pub
                                                                      Last edited by Guest; 10-09-10, 15:44. Reason: *

Comment

Monaghan are beter value at 5/6 away to Wexford than Limerick at even money away to F.Harps imo.

Its 3 singles and 1 treble this week for me

Mons are 5/6 with William Hill. Shamrock 8/5 Ladbrokes and Sligo 5/4 with BlueSq.
                                                                        The treble pays nearly 10/1 on the machine.
                                                                        Nice 1 Aya
                                                                        GAA News Website

Comment

4-0 up, could have been 7 and Fingal were still the best away team at the showgrounds this season

at 4 up, rovers took the foot off the grass and the last 25 mins were torture

look out for Boco's first goal on MNS oooh

Comment

Best Bohs performance all season. Byrne and Raf starting with Madden in reserve and McGlynn available all season things would have been very different.

Comment

Shamrock 4/6 away to Dundalk with Bluesq and Stan James is only bet tonight imo.

I quietly fancy U.C.D at home to Pat's 11/4 with Corals is a fair price.

Mons should win at home to Athlone but 3/10(ladbrokes and corals) is very short.

Comment

Shamrock 4/6 away to Dundalk with Bluesq and Stan James is only bet tonight imo.

I quietly fancy U.C.D at home to Pat's 11/4 with Corals is a fair price.

Mons should win at home to Athlone but 3/10(ladbrokes and corals) is very short.
                                                                                Dunno what happened Shamrock
                                                                                And why didn't I have more on U.C.D

Comment

Waterford are 10/11 with Ladbrokes at home to Limerick I think this price won't last, get on now if you are backing Waterford only 4/5 with William Hills atm.

Comment

Feel like I'm talking to myself these days but anywhoo.

It's getting to point of the season where teams with nothing to play for start using younger players and squad members to gain experience.
                                                                                    I think Athlone will field such a side away to Finn Harps, hopefully the home side field a full strength side. I think they are good value at 5/6 with Laddies and Will Hills.

Bohs at home to Bray is a game they have to win so that the clash with Shams next week actually means something. They are 3/10 with Paddy Power and BWIN.

Also for similar reasons Rovers will want to beat U.C.D its a tough fixture with U.C.D scrapping for points but I'd expect Rovers to have too much for them.
                                                                                    Rovers are 4/7 with Laddies Stan James and Paddy Power.

So its 3 singles Finn Harps 5/6 with Laddies/W.Hils
                                                                                    Bohs 3/10 with PP and BWIN
                                                                                    Shamrock 4/7 with Laddies/S.James/PP

A treble and 3 cross doubles on the same 3 teams.
                                                                                    The treble is best priced with Stan James at 2.65/1
                                                                                    However I can never get much on with them so Laddies are next best at 2.59/1 should you have the same problem.

Comment

The Franchise of Cork Village @ 5/2 is Massif!

Comment

Feel like I'm talking to myself these days but anywhoo.

It's getting to point of the season where teams with nothing to play for start using younger players and squad members to gain experience.
                                                                                        I think Athlone will field such a side away to Finn Harps, hopefully the home side field a full strength side. I think they are good value at 5/6 with Laddies and Will Hills.

Bohs at home to Bray is a game they have to win so that the clash with Shams next week actually means something. They are 3/10 with Paddy Power and BWIN.

Also for similar reasons Rovers will want to beat U.C.D its a tough fixture with U.C.D scrapping for points but I'd expect Rovers to have too much for them.
                                                                                        Rovers are 4/7 with Laddies Stan James and Paddy Power.

So its 3 singles Finn Harps 5/6 with Laddies/W.Hils
                                                                                        Bohs 3/10 with PP and BWIN
                                                                                        Shamrock 4/7 with Laddies/S.James/PP

A treble and 3 cross doubles on the same 3 teams.
                                                                                        The treble is best priced with Stan James at 2.65/1
                                                                                        However I can never get much on with them so Laddies are next best at 2.59/1 should you have the same problem.
                                                                                        Best to hold out on your bet until team news. You get it on extratime.ie before the kick off. If your reason for betting the harps game is the teams out - really recommend you waiting until you see team news

There was 10/11 avail on that bet early week
                                                                                        Also 8t13 was readily avail on rovers (pp lads) gone now

Im delighted with the 8t15 on Lim and 4t9 on sligo

On rovers too (8t13) although ucd are their bogie team

you dont like shels raheny? ugh! (im on 5t4, i see alot bigger avail on bf)
                                                                                        GAA News Website

Comment

We struggled to break Athlone down last week and would never have found the back of the net only for the peno in the last ten minutes. If Matthews starts a 'striker' called Brian Farrell then it's game over and not a chance we'll score tonight. The 5/2 on Cork is very nice I think, 7/4 shots I reckon. Low scoring game here.

Comment

Best to hold out on your bet until team news. You get it on extratime.ie before the kick off. If your reason for betting the harps game is the teams out - really recommend you waiting until you see team news

There was 10/11 avail on that bet early week
                                                                                            Also 8t13 was readily avail on rovers (pp lads) gone now

Im delighted with the 8t15 on Lim and 4t9 on sligo

On rovers too (8t13) although ucd are their bogie team

Ya I was too busy earlier in the week to get on Finn at 10/11 still very happy with 5/6.

8/13 Rovers is a great price, Limerick price seems pretty fair given the poor opposition yet very little to play for.

Raheny Shels v Cork under 2.5 goals is 8/11 ish on the machine if Cork play anything like they did in Jackman v Lims they'll really have a go so I think the value is Overs at 2.3. I'm just steering clear of the game myself.

Comment

As mentioned above Cork City FC (est. 1984) at 5/2 are worth a punt. We are the form team in the division and Cummins, Morrissey and Shane Duggan make up an exciting forward unit.

Matthews is sure to get a great reception from the City fans. A man of great intengrity and a total gent to boot.

Otherwise I will have a handy wager on the following accum.

Derry
                                                                                              Bohs
                                                                                              Longford
                                                                                              Sligo

Comes to c. 5/2

Comment

Bray missing Jake Kelly is huge.

Bohs at 4/5 (-1) looks likely.

Comment

Fucking nightmare.

Comment

Bohs really are muppets
                                                                                                    blew it tonight, Quigley should be told to fuck off at this stage

Word of UCD must have come thru and then he gets sent off
                                                                                                    Clownaments

Quite fancied UCD tonight and all (didn't back them so not an aftertime)

UCD play at pace, Shams can be got at with pace, few teams try to get at them, UCD go at everyone

If I didn't put a rather stupid bet on Bohs for the league, tonight would actually be funny I suppose (still cannot figure why I backed them)

Comment

Went in big on Bohs at the last minute.

Cost me a small fortune.

Mark Quigley proves again that he is braindead.

Comment

did my stones on rovers

win 4/5 bets i had in the end - yet still lose my rectum -

ouch
                                                                                                        GAA News Website

Comment

It's nice to be wrong now and again.

2-0 to the Football Club

Comment

It's nice to be wrong now and again.

2-0 to the Football Club

Comment

Highlights of Shels -v- Foras for those interested

http://vimeo.com/channels/shelstv

Comment

Waterford/U.C.D the double is nearly 3.65 with Ladbrokes.
                                                                                                                Also 2 singles at 4/7 and 11/8 respectively

Comment

Sporting Fingal (-1.0) @ 10/11

Shelbourne (-2.0) @ 5/4

Just a small double on the above. Connor said earlier in the week that between now and the play-offs he'll be given his kids a run out. Fingal could be worth a lump on the handicap???

Comment

Shelbourne (-2.0) @ 5/4

Just a small double on the above. Connor said earlier in the week that between now and the play-offs he'll be given his kids a run out. Fingal could be worth a lump on the handicap???
                                                                                                                    My mates have been all over this Fingal bet for the last couple of days. Gonna back it myself, but i'd honestly stop a train judging by LOI records.

Comment

Shelbourne (-2.0) @ 5/4

Fingal win 3-1 and the Reds run out 3-0 winners but should have been about 7-1. Nice evenings work

Comment

Nice bet there Raheny.

This week I'm having a small bet on Bray at 13/2.
                                                                                                                        Pat's have played 2 games in three days this week, the fact they are playing again tonight has to be a huge negative, they are obv a better side than Bray. However Bray will be hungry and eager and fresher, they just seem a touch overpriced.

Shels are a little big at 6/4 with Ladbrokes also. Usually they struggle against Limerick but they'll be desperate to win tonight.

Samrock,Waterford,Derry and Cork all look to have home game gimmes.
                                                                                                                        The 4 timer pays a little over 11/10 with Stan James.

So its small singles on Shels @ 6/4 and Bray @ 13/2
                                                                                                                        Accum at just over 11/10 on Waterford,Derry,Cork and Shamrock
                                                                                                                        also a bet on over 2.5 goals U.C.D v Sligo for the craic

Comment

Nice bet there Raheny.

This week I'm having a small bet on Bray at 13/2.
                                                                                                                          Pat's have played 2 games in three days this week, the fact they are playing again tonight has to be a huge negative, they are obv a better side than Bray. However Bray will be hungry and eager and fresher, they just seem a touch overpriced.
                                                                                                                          Looks a good bet, might go look at the draw-no-bet market
                                                                                                                          Bray are a nightmare to breakdown at the moment (time wasting from the first minute in Sligo a few weeks ago) and have some quality attacking wise

+Pats could/should be shattered

*Pats missing a few tonight, Bray could be missing as many as 6 of squad

Samrock,Waterford,Derry and Cork all look to have home game gimmes.
                                                                                                                          The 4 timer pays a little over 11/10 with Stan James.
                                                                                                                          Long term, bets like this will kill your bank balance and build another extension on the bookies house
                                                                                                                          Last edited by Guest; 22-10-10, 13:46. Reason: *

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X