UNDER 47.5 points in All- Ireland Senior Hurling Final@10/11

€89 Treble Returns €658.72

*******BET PLACED*******

Comment

SEPTEMBER

August winnings - €680.37

Unused Bets - €213.00

Total - €893.37

Still 2 bets in-running ; Spooofingjam Treble above & Loopz GAA Treble? (not sure)
            Potential returns - €658 & €163

Summary -

************************************************** ***********************

September

€893.37 / 18 = €49.60 per share

*Runs till 30/09/2011
            *Any unused bets go back into pool.

*Cashout option available at the end of this month but must be advertised for sale first for 3 days in this thread.
            Last edited by Dice75; 01-09-11, 09:42.

Comment

Originally posted by Gimmeabreak
              4.30 Chepstow, Swift Breeze, €49.60 win.
              2/1

******BET PLACED********

(Edit - record intact! - are u sure u dont work for 365? )
              Last edited by Dice75; 02-09-11, 15:34.

Comment

Tidentime 3:20 Kempton 4/5
                Viscount Nelson 5:10 leopardstown 6/4

20 double pleas dice

Comment

Originally posted by Jaysoose View Post
                  Tidentime 3:20 Kempton 4/5
                  Viscount Nelson 5:10 leopardstown 6/4

20 double pleas dice
                  *****BET PLACED******

Comment

Nice sweat on the obrien horse later on, drifted to 11/8 do bet365 pay best price?

Comment

Nice sweat on the obrien horse later on, drifted to 11/8 do bet365 pay best price?
                      Yep

Comment

Hey lads Connie will be taking over my betting i just want to do this as all my bets lost and i dont gamble much outside poker so it will be a good thing for the syndicate. Im hanging on to 50% as a silent partner so will still be rooting for a big win.
                        Pm for rakeback deals

Comment

I'm on the phone and can't check the oddson manc manu arsenak and cheksea all to win plz and check it without arsenal

thanks

Comment

Bet 365 all 4 2.78/1

Without Ars 1.77/1

Comment

Originally posted by Loopz View Post
                              I'm on the phone and can't check the oddson manc manu arsenak and cheksea all to win plz and check it without arsenal
                              thanks
                              Im on the phone ! Vrey drunk & have trid one eyd & sqinting but stil cant rad yur post so il chek back tomorw.
                              @edit - Brian Kerr just read me ur pst & said Chelse wont win
                              Last edited by Dice75; 09-09-11, 23:39.

Comment

Sorry lads havent been around in a while, and wont be around for another while so here is this months bet.
                                I think the bookies still give way to many points in the handicap betting in rugby, could write a big paragraph with examples and so on but dont have the time .
                                therefore my bet is as follows

Namibia +30 vs Samoa @ evs
                                Japan +57 vs New zealand @ 10/11

all the loots on the dbl (which pays about 5/2)
                                Reality is an illusion caused by a lack of alcohol

Comment

Originally posted by twitch1984 View Post
                                  Sorry lads havent been around in a while, and wont be around for another while so here is this months bet.
                                  I think the bookies still give way to many points in the handicap betting in rugby, could write a big paragraph with examples and so on but dont have the time .

agreed,
                                  I'm looking at a few Georgia +44 Vs England
                                  Fiji+22
                                  and the Nambia one all look like good bets imo
                                  People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                                  Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                                  https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Caf

4:20 Folkstone:
                                    Karuga @5/2

5:10 Yamouthr:
                                    Midnight Rider @4/1

€20 win on both
                                    €9.60 win double

********BET PLACED********

Comment

Originally posted by twitch1984 View Post

*******BET PLACED*******

*Slight change in handicaps (+31 & +56)

Comment

Dice75

€49.60 Treble

Bolton v Norwich
                                        Wolves v QPR
                                        Leeds v Bristol City

3 teams who I would hope have enough to win these matches at home. i'm sure all three managers have them earmarked as '3 points - must get'.
                                        Admittedly both Premiership teams have to bounce back from home defeats in the last games (v Utd & Spurs) I expect Coyle & McCarthy to have them ready for this weekend.
                                        Hopefully Leeds are moving in the right direction up the table after their last home win (v Palace) and if thats the case they should dispose of a poor enough Bristol City team at home.

Returns €284.07

******BET PLACED*******
                                        Last edited by Dice75; 15-09-11, 11:11.

Comment

Dice don't place these bets yet please. Would like to hear some feedback on them and also am in between two minds as to place both United wagers in seperate doubles/trebles to increase the odds. Anyways looking at the following, let me know what ye think.

Man United by 2 goals (5.0) and by 1 goal (4.0)

United to win is 5/6 - I expect them to win but don't see Chelsea doing an Ars on it. These games are always close and after the Mourinho years United are finally getting the run good in games v Chelsea. Obviously Utd are in superb form and will start the team that has been doing so well for them. Was considering putting my stake on United win @ 5/6 but having looked at the winning margins I think it's more profitable to back the 1 goal and 2 goal winning margins as (although possible) I don't think United will have the freedom to get in behind Chelsea as much as they've done to other teams so far.

25 on 1 goal win @ 3/1 returns 100
                                          20 on 2 goal win @ 4/1 returns 100

Also like the look of Scott Sinclair First 13/2 (he hasn't got off the mark this season but scored a heap last season and afaik swansea are playing much the same formation so he'll be expected to be their leading man this season)

Comment

As a Utd fan i hate to say it but I never back against Chelsea at Old Trafford no matter what shape they're in. Their record is just too good at OT.

5/6 is the best price you'll get on Utd at home all season bar City or Barcelona probably & hopefully they win but personally I wouldnt take it as I'd be more inclined to side with a draw as I'm still not convinced this Utd team is that great & they might just be mirroring Chelsea's start to last season.

However, your reasoning for the bet are fairly sound as winning by 3 goals plus seems unlikely, so if u fancy them to win that'd be the road to go i guess.

Comment

Originally posted by FeetMagic View Post
                                              Dice don't place these bets yet please. Would like to hear some feedback on them and also am in between two minds as to place both United wagers in seperate doubles/trebles to increase the odds. Anyways looking at the following, let me know what ye think.

United to win is 5/6 - I expect them to win but don't see Chelsea doing an Ars on it. These games are always close and after the Mourinho years United are finally getting the run good in games v Chelsea. Obviously Utd are in superb form and will start the team that has been doing so well for them. Was considering putting my stake on United win @ 5/6 but having looked at the winning margins I think it's more profitable to back the 1 goal and 2 goal winning margins as (although possible) I don't think United will have the freedom to get in behind Chelsea as much as they've done to other teams so far.

Also like the look of Scott Sinclair First 13/2 (he hasn't got off the mark this season but scored a heap last season and afaik swansea are playing much the same formation so he'll be expected to be their leading man this season)
                                              chelsea have a good record vrsutd @ ot winning 3 times and drawing twice in the last 10 seasons . There is normally only 1 or 2 goals in it either way . I fancy a chelsea win or a draw but thats from the heart and not the head

Comment

Originally posted by Dice75 View Post
                                                I'm still not convinced this Utd team is that great
                                                You be crazy man.

Comment

Originally posted by The Hurricane View Post
                                                  You be crazy man.
                                                  Now I'm convinced

Lump on Chelsea, draw no bet - cant lose!

Comment

Now I'm convinced

Lump on Chelsea, draw no bet - cant lose!
                                                    This United team is better than the Milan team of the early 40s and the great Arsenal double winning side of 94

Comment

Originally posted by The Hurricane View Post
                                                      This United team is better than the Milan team of the early 40s and the great Arsenal double winning side of 94
                                                      bit early in the day for the crack pipe

Comment

I'll stick €49.60 on a rugby/soccer treble:

Samoa +8 to beat Wales @ Evens
                                                        SPOILER
                                                        They looked very strong in their first game and although Wales also looked good against SA they'll be fairly drained from the effort and morale has to have taken a hit to lose a game that they had in the bag. Can see it being a very close game that Samoa could nick without the handicap.

Japan +54 to beat New Zealand @ Evens
                                                        SPOILER
                                                        Obv Japan aren't in the same league as NZ but no one has racked up a massive score yet and with the new ball playing up and Carter out New Zealand should be relying on tries to rack up the points. 54 is a lot and just think that the way the WC has gone so far they'll win by 30-40.

Rubin Kazan to beat Shamrock Rovers @ 8/15
                                                        SPOILER
                                                        As much as I'd love Rovers to win the that €50m to put together and won the Russian league in 08 and 09 (despite struggling in 8th at the moment) should have more than enough to get the win. Yakubu should crack in a few against any Irish defence.

€49.60 -> €304.20

Cheers Dice.

Comment

Originally posted by NuckChorris View Post

SPOILER
                                                          They looked very strong in their first game and although Wales also looked good against SA they'll be fairly drained from the effort and morale has to have taken a hit to lose a game that they had in the bag. Can see it being a very close game that Samoa could nick without the handicap.

SPOILER
                                                          Obv Japan aren't in the same league as NZ but no one has racked up a massive score yet and with the new ball playing up and Carter out New Zealand should be relying on tries to rack up the points. 54 is a lot and just think that the way the WC has gone so far they'll win by 30-40.

SPOILER
                                                          As much as I'd love Rovers to win the that €50m to put together and won the Russian league in 08 and 09 (despite struggling in 8th at the moment) should have more than enough to get the win. Yakubu should crack in a few against any Irish defence.

€49.60 -> €304.20

Cheers Dice.
                                                          Pity he plays for Blackburn so. Guess ur thinking of Martins but sure all them black lads look the same when ur from Leixlip I suppose

*******BET PLACED**********

Comment

Pity he plays for Blackburn so. Guess ur thinking of Martins but sure all them black lads look the same when ur from Leixlip I suppose

*******BET PLACED**********
                                                            LOL, yup Martins was the name I read and then got Yakubu in my head. Martins is even better so def lump it on!!!

Comment

Just got this email from 365..............

Hi Ciaran

Man Utd entertain Chelsea on Sunday and we’ve got a fantastic free bet offer to add to the excitement of the biggest game of the Premier League season so far.

Place a pre-match bet on the Man Utd v Chelsea game and we will give you a free In-Play bet to the same stake on the big match.

To qualify for your free In-Play bet, simply place a bet before kick-off, then once the game starts place another bet on any In-Play market. If your FIRST In-Play bet loses we will refund this stake, up to the same value as your largest pre-match bet (max €50).

As always, there'll be plenty to choose from with over 60 In-Play markets available throughout the game including Next Goal, Match Goals, Total Corners, Half-Time Result, Full-Time Result and much more.

With an extensive range of pre-match and In-Play markets and a fantastic free bet offer, bet365 is the number one place for all your Soccer betting.

Enjoy the action!
                                                              The bet365 Team

************************************************** ********************************************
                                                              Last edited by Dice75; 15-09-11, 13:13.

Comment

Cool head is fried at the minute but what would be the best method here?

We could back the Chelsea DNB @ 12/5 for 50
                                                                Then in running back United for 50 @ ~5/6

So freerolling 120 back if Chelsea win, 50 if draw, and ~95 if United.

Maybe we should use a few bets on this? Seems like a good position to be in unless I'm making a mistake.

Comment

Just got this email from 365..............

Hi Ciaran

Man Utd entertain Chelsea on Sunday and we’ve got a fantastic free bet offer to add to the excitement of the biggest game of the Premier League season so far.

Place a pre-match bet on the Man Utd v Chelsea game and we will give you a free In-Play bet to the same stake on the big match.

To qualify for your free In-Play bet, simply place a bet before kick-off, then once the game starts place another bet on any In-Play market. If your FIRST In-Play bet loses we will refund this stake, up to the same value as your largest pre-match bet (max €50).
                                                                  As always, there'll be plenty to choose from with over 60 In-Play markets available throughout the game including Next Goal, Match Goals, Total Corners, Half-Time Result, Full-Time Result and much more.

With an extensive range of pre-match and In-Play markets and a fantastic free bet offer, bet365 is the number one place for all your Soccer betting.

Enjoy the action!
                                                                  The bet365 Team

************************************************** ********************************************

OK just spotted this. Shame but we can still freeroll for 45 or 70 profit so let's do that?

Comment

Dont think the above makes sense.
                                                                    Chelsea win - 70 profit (100 bet,170 back)
                                                                    Draw - 50 loss (100 bet, 50 back)
                                                                    Utd win - 45 profit (100 bet, 145 back)
                                                                    Think thats right anyway. On the phone so can someone check that?
                                                                    If u think Utd will win just do 50 @5/6 & the same inrunning or something like anytime scorer etc.Just be careful coz not all bets are available inrunning
                                                                    Last edited by Dice75; 15-09-11, 15:07.

Comment

Do the in-running bet for the same result as the pre-match bet. Have faith in your judgement and get the max value for it.

Comment

Dont think the above makes sense.
                                                                        Chelsea win - 70 profit (100 bet,170 back)
                                                                        Draw - 50 loss (100 bet, 50 back)
                                                                        Utd win - 45 profit (100 bet, 145 back)
                                                                        Think thats right anyway. On the phone so can someone check that?
                                                                        If u think Utd will win just do 50 @5/6 & the same inrunning or something like anytime scorer etc.Just be careful coz not all bets are available inrunning
                                                                        Does anyone know is winning margin a market in running on bn365?

Comment

Does anyone know is winning margin a market in running on bn365?
                                                                          not sure but surely all someone has to do is check in on a match tonight and see if they are offering it

Comment

Spoofingjam

N Djokovic to win US Open @7/5
                                                                            New Zealand to win Rugby World Cup @8/13
                                                                            UNDER 47.5 points in All- Ireland Senior Hurling Final@10/11

€89 Treble Returns €658.72

*******BET PLACED*******
                                                                            Was just reading back through the thread. 2/3 of the way through this one for a nice return!

Comment

Hey Dice,

€29 double

Floyd Mayweather KO/TKO vs Ortiz@ 6/4 tommorow night (can provide my logic for anybody that is interested)

Irealand +12 vs Australia @ evs tommorow morning

Thank you.

Comment

Hey Dice,

€29 double

Floyd Mayweather KO/TKO vs Ortiz@ 6/4 tommorow night (can provide my logic for anybody that is interested)

Thank you.
                                                                                *******BET PLACED*******

Comment

I'm interested (for the pleasure of reading it rather than doubting the bet)

Comment

Originally posted by Keane View Post
                                                                                    I'm interested (for the pleasure of reading it rather than doubting the bet)

Ok for what its worth i honestly think this is about levels, as in even Ortiz being a top pro is obviously at least a level or two below Mayweather as most are. Ortiz has been known to defend with his face when he tries to get into a tear up in his fights to his detrement as he has hit the canvas on more than a few occassions.

Mayweather will exploit Ortiz's tendency to get overenthusiastic when he is on the offensive and counter punch him to the point were i think it will end up being a very one sided fight and the ref or ortiz's corner saving himself from himself and getting damaged.

A lot has been made of mayweathers inactivity but he keeps himself in top shape so fitness wont be an issue and his preparation for all his fights is always top notch. Also some are pointing to mayweather lack of Ko's in recent fights but i dont think his other opponents will have been willing to stand in front of him for long enough like ortiz most likely will.

So in summary Mayweather to counterpunch with his usual deadly accuracy and after some early flurries by ortiz his heart will be broke and the ref or ortiz's corner to pull out the brave Ortiz in and around rds 9-10.

Im sure some will disagree with some of my points but then thats the beauty of boxing its all subjective at the end of the day.

Comment

Hey Dice,

€29 double

Thank you.
                                                                                      SHIP SHIP

Comment

...
                                                                                        "We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Originally posted by NuckChorris View Post

got 2/3, NZ running riot with 13 tries ruined it.

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide to... View Post
                                                                                            Hi Dice,

Can I get my full amount on Dallas Cowboys to win (-3) vs SF 49ers tonight in NFL?

Reasoning is that can't think of anthing else and find this analysis by JackBurton convincing:
                                                                                            ****** BET PLACED******

Comment

We still have a free inrunning bet up to €50 on the Utd-Chelsea game going a begging today.
                                                                                              Shame to waste it so if anyone wants to use it just post their bet & bonus bet here asap please.

Comment

We still have a free inrunning bet up to €50 on the Utd-Chelsea game going a begging today.
                                                                                                Shame to waste it so if anyone wants to use it just post their bet & bonus bet here asap please.
                                                                                                Tempted by Hernandez anytime 11/8 & United win 10/11, anyone else have any ideas?

Comment

Put my stake on united sure unless someone comes up with something better. Cheers.

Comment

Put my stake on united sure unless someone comes up with something better. Cheers.
                                                                                                    Done & inrunning will be done aswell. 10/11

Comment

Weekend Roundup

Hitchhiker - NFL bet was a push ; Returned €49.60

Feetmagic - Man Utd Bet Returned €141.37 (from €49.60)

Jaysoose - Double returned €145.00

September So Far

Bet - €396.20
                                                                                                      Won - €335.97

Stilll have New Zealand inrunning to win World Cup for €658.72

Comment

Still to go in September - €49.60

GingerMilla
                                                                                                        Loopz
                                                                                                        Keane
                                                                                                        Nuck11
                                                                                                        EnzoScifo
                                                                                                        AKDonk
                                                                                                        Oleras
                                                                                                        DeadParrot
                                                                                                        Tipp86 (Connie)
                                                                                                        Spoofingjam

Comment

I'll probably have my 1st bet this week. Have been looking with the past 2 weeks but niothing stuck out at me. I'll post something later in the week.

Connie

PS: Is there a 24 hour notice rule in place?

Comment

Originally posted by connie147 View Post
                                                                                                            I'll probably have my 1st bet this week. Have been looking with the past 2 weeks but niothing stuck out at me. I'll post something later in the week.

Connie

PS: Is there a 24 hour notice rule in place?
                                                                                                            Not really Connie, just as much as possible really.

Oh and by the way
                                                                                                            SPOILER
                                                                                                            UP THE DUBS!

Comment

Not really Connie, just as much as possible really.

Oh and by the way
                                                                                                              SPOILER
                                                                                                              UP THE DUBS!

Im not a huge GAA fan, but yes, still disappointed with yesterdays result. I feel Kerry should have held on with the position they had with 7 minutes to go. They actually played very well in the 2nd half.
                                                                                                              I must credit Dublin though. Thats a great win, and should be great for the GAA in general. They are a bunch of real triers, and ye should be proud of them. If I was to have a crib, next time you get to see the Dublin goal that brought ye back into the game, McManaman took 7 or 8 steps prior to firing in his goal. (3 is supposed to be the max).
                                                                                                              Main question is though, where were the Kerry defenders? A half forward is all that stood between him and goal.

Congratz, and look forward to many exciting battles ahead.

Connie

Comment

Im not a huge GAA fan, but yes, still disappointed with yesterdays result. I feel Kerry should have held on with the position they had with 7 minutes to go. They actually played very well in the 2nd half.
                                                                                                                I must credit Dublin though. Thats a great win, and should be great for the GAA in general. They are a bunch of real triers, and ye should be proud of them. If I was to have a crib, next time you get to see the Dublin goal that brought ye back into the game, McManaman took 7 or 8 steps prior to firing in his goal. (3 is supposed to be the max).
                                                                                                                Main question is though, where were the Kerry defenders? A half forward is all that stood between him and goal.

Connie
                                                                                                                Connie, your too much of a gentleman, tell him to go fuck himself with a wooden mixing spoon

Comment

I managed to get a ticket even if it was right in the corner of the cusack/canal end stands. great atmosphere. watching kerry live it seems as if Kieran Donaghy is quite over rated. I know he is there for the high balls but he should also have been doing a lot more running off the ball to give options and create space. Cooper is a class act but Kerry should really have held on for the win.

Even though I am a ABD (anyone but Dublin) I will be looking to get on the hill for the dublin matches next time.

Comment

Connie
                                                                                                                    I didn't notice the steps, Connie, but there would have been a riot in the circumstances had the goal been disallowed. Now if you had questioned the awarding of what was to be the winning free then I would have agreed that it was somewhat contentious in that the Dublin player appeared to throw himself against the leg of Kerry player involved. You could call it winning a free but the Kerry player was definitely trying to keep out of the way.

As for seeing out the game, well i think there was 10 minutes in total left, and there lies the pure excitement of gaelic games, in that if you're withinn 4/5 points its still game on. I mean I've seen the Munster rugby team grind out a result in heineken cup games over the closing few minutes through a succession of rucks/scrums and the Barcelona and Spanish soccer teams can play down the clock by just retaining possession of the football through the quality of their passing. However Kerry are a pure gaelic footballing side with very little cynicism bar that clown Donaghy and they're never going to stop playing or resort to time wasting. Dublin needed a goal desperately and they got it. Kerry dominated for a 20 min spell in the 2nd half but ultimately Dublins defence won the day. I don't recall too many Kerry wides.

It was the best days sport I have ever witnessed. I was in the middle of the largest contingent of Tipp supporters, high up in the upper hogan, and the scenes of utter joy that greeted the late Tipp goal and final whistle had to be seen to be believed. The genuine support a team has is a extension of the team itself and like the Tipp team the supporters never gave up. There was a nice moment at the end of the game, rather like Tomas O'Se handing the ball to Stephen Cluxton at the end of the senior game. The Tipp goalie went all the way down to the canal end to console his opposite number in the Dublin team. Whatever about goalkeeping unions it was a thoughtful act in the circumstances with all around him celebrating.
                                                                                                                    "Let your boat of life be light, packed with only what you need - a homely home and simple pleasures, one or two friends, worth the name, someone to love and someone to love you, a cat, a dog, and a pipe or two, enough to eat and enough to wear, and a little more than enough to drink; for thirst is a dangerous thing." Jerome K. Jerome Three men in a Boat

Comment

Right, very open to people's opinions here on whether this accumulator is too long or not with it at the odds, but I'm happy with each bet individually so will post it up.

Russia +45 to beat Ireland @ 10/11
                                                                                                                      (Nice result against the Aussies but we don't hammer anyone and will be sending out the reserves to give them a game. I could be wrong but 45 seems like a big handicap and see us going into trainging match mode once we get our 4 tries)
                                                                                                                      Samoa not to qualify for the quarter finals @ 1/7
                                                                                                                      (They're ahead of Wales but have to play SA yet, Wales just have to beat Fiji and Namibia to advance, and both have looked abject so far)
                                                                                                                      Ireland to reach the quarter finals @ 1/20
                                                                                                                      (Free money?)
                                                                                                                      Chlesea to beat Swansea @ 1/5
                                                                                                                      Man City to beat Everton @ 2/5
                                                                                                                      Middlesboro to beat Ipswich @ 4/6
                                                                                                                      (The usual home favourites. Boro odds look slightly high for an unbeaten team in 2nd after 7 games. Most of their results have been on the road and they lost with a half reserve team in midweek in the cup, but I think they should win easily enough against a very inconsistant Ipswich)

49.60 -> 190.90 without Middlesboro
                                                                                                                      49.60 -> 318.17 with Middlesboro (my prefered choice but open to criticism)

If there are no responses then you can place the bet this evening Dice. Playing today but will check in to see if anyone thinks things should be changed.

Comment

As an additional option if 5 people thank this post then change my bet to:

England -51 to beat Romania @ evens
                                                                                                                        and
                                                                                                                        Australia -60 to beat USA @ evens

49.60 -> 198.40

as tipped here (SA already played and crushed handicap) http://www.irishpokerboards.com/foru...&postcount=115

Comment

My opinion -

Dont like the Eng\Aus bet.

Ireland & Samoa legs to small vs the slight? risks. Didnt Fiji beat Wales at a WC before? & God knows with Ireland.

Leaves Russia\Chelsea\City & Middlesboro for me.

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X