No announcement yet.

IPB Sports Gambling Syndicate (Bets)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Apostle 2.10 Yarmouth this looks to be his maiden winner before tackling handicaps, some danger from Aim Higher but should have enough
    Excavator 2.30 Haydock super uncompeditive race should walk this
    Levitate 4.40 Haydock Longer trip suits, RP nap
    40.30 Euro Treble
    Last edited by DeadParrot; 30-06-11, 10:36.
    People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
    Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
    https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Originally posted by DeadParrot View Post
      Apostle 2.10 Yarmouth @ 1/2
      Excavator 2.30 Haydock @ 1/3
      Levitate 4.40 Yarmouth @ 9/4
      40.30 Euro Treble
      *******BET PLACED********

Returns €262.60

Edit 1/3 shot turned over by the Parrot curse
      Last edited by Dice75; 30-06-11, 13:42.

Comment

Fucking shocking inside the last furlong was over a length ahead
        3/10 at SP
        I am fucking cursed.
        People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
        Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
        https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

whats the approx br going forward to july dice?

I know we have keanes bet still going and a few people who didn't place this month (there funds going back into the pot I presume) so we are not down that much.

Comment

Originally posted by Loopz View Post
            whats the approx br going forward to july dice?

I know we have keanes bet still going and a few people who didn't place this month (there funds going back into the pot I presume) so we are not down that much.
            You might as well count the winnings from my bet, money in the bank.

Comment

Currently €64.00 per person minimum.

Still Keanes possible €561.79 bet running on the GAA*

Also Luckylawz €80.80 not used yet.

*We'll wait & see how Kerry get on this weekend before deciding when to start the next round. I guess if they beat Cork this weekend we'll wait until after the following weekend to see if Tipp/Kilkenny win to scoop the bet & bring up to €95 per man. Probably need to wait till all bets are settled to start next round in case anyone wants to sell their share.

Or, if nobody is interested in opting out, we can start the next round from tomorrow (July 1st) & leaves Keanes bet to fall into the July winnings?
              Last edited by Dice75; 30-06-11, 15:23.

Comment

I won't be opting out this round anyway.

Comment

I didn't realise my bet was so spread out when I made it - apologies.

Comment

Originally posted by Keane View Post
                    I didn't realise my bet was so spread out when I made it - apologies.
                    If it wins we'll be happy

Comment

Wont' be opting out either.

Comment

Originally posted by Dice75 View Post
                        If it wins we'll be happy
                        Good stuff.

Did you click my link yet?

Comment

Good stuff.

Did you click my link yet?
                          Done. Wish I had one of those when Coppers opened in '96
                          Them were the days.

Comment

Wont be opting out any time soon, I say start july and leave the running bet go into july's winnings
                            Reality is an illusion caused by a lack of alcohol

Comment

Round 5 - July

Runs until 31/07/2011
                              Any unused bets go back into pool

€68.50 per member

*Keanes in-running bet on GAA is included in Julys bets

Comment

Round 3 & 4 summarys below.

Round 5 is €1233.06/18 = €68.50 pp

Comment

Originally posted by Gimmeabreak
                                  €68.50 win on Footprint, 5.55 Bellowstown. ty.
                                  Foot Perfect? I can't understand why it's fav, care to shed some light on this pick?
                                  Last edited by Caf; 01-07-11, 16:48. Reason: :-)

Comment

€68.50 win on Footprint, 5.55 Bellowstown. ty.
                                    Foot Perfect ???

Comment

€68.50 win on Foot Perfect, 5.55 Bellewstown. ty.

********BET PLACED********

€68.50 @ 5/2 Returns €239.75
                                      Last edited by Dice75; 01-07-11, 10:01.

Comment

5 euro on each for Kilkenny to beat Dublin by 9-10 points (20/1), 11-12 points (28/1) and 13-14 points (40/1)

Comment

Originally posted by EnzoScifo View Post
                                          5 euro on each for Kilkenny to beat Dublin by 9-10 points (20/1), 11-12 points (28/1) and 13-14 points (40/1)
                                          Like this bet. As likely as it is that it'll be a close one, we could just as likely see Kilkenny kick into top gear or the Dubs implode. Very good odds and well worth the punt.

Comment

******BETS PLACED*********

Comment

Double please Kilkenny in the hurling sunday and London in the football next week.
                                              Pm for rakeback deals

Comment

Originally posted by tipp86 View Post
                                                Double please Kilkenny in the hurling sunday and London in the football next week.
                                                Don't think bet365 have priced up the London match yet, at least I can't find it if they have...

Comment

Dice75

€68.50 @ 4/1 - Roman Kreuziger to finish in the Top 10 in the Tour de France.

Returns €342.50.

Kreuziger is an up & coming (just turned 25) all round cycilist who is going to his fourth Tour (13th/9th/9th). Was promoted to team leader for the Giro this year where he finished a dissappointing 6th. Well able to climb & will have teammate Vinikourov to help in the mountains. Not really a contender for victory yet but I think he's a great bet for the hat-trick of top 10 finishes at 4/1 (barring accidents of course)

Edit - just looked at oddschecker & Bet365 are the skinniest at 4's, 11/2 with Powers & 8/1 with SportingBet
                                                  *must open SportingBet a/c & have this months mortgage payment on*
                                                  I think the bookies are a bit dismissive of Kreuziger because of Vinikourov in the team but he was only 16th last year & is 38 in a few months.
                                                  Last edited by Dice75; 01-07-11, 13:13.

Comment

Don't think bet365 have priced up the London match yet, at least I can't find it if they have...
                                                    No prices up on London yet

I'll wait till Sunday & if its not up yet I'll place the Kilkenny bet & put the winnings on London when it does go up.

Comment

Quick question bet365 do the offer of if u back a winner @4/1 r better on c4races they give you a free bet to the value of your stake. Does that have to be used on the next race or can u use it any time

Comment

Originally posted by twitch1984 View Post
                                                        Quick question bet365 do the offer of if u back a winner @4/1 r better on c4races they give you a free bet to the value of your stake. Does that have to be used on the next race or can u use it any time
                                                        Next live race.

Gimmeabreaks horse was 4th - would make a good hurdler though!

Comment

Next live race.

Gimmeabreaks horse was 4th - would make a good hurdler though!
                                                          Horse was blocked off twice when trying to get a run. Hard luck story imo

Comment

Able to get a bet on today Dice? I should have looked at today's racing before now.

Comment

Originally posted by Caf View Post
                                                              Able to get a bet on today Dice? I should have looked at today's racing before now.
                                                              Yep, on till 6pm

Comment

Yep, on till 6pm
                                                                Loots on Vita Nova @ 6/4(might eb 13/8 with Bet365) 2:50 Haydock. Real classy horse and was unlucky to run into a better one last time(remember we all lumped on?). I think 6/4 is decent price given how far she went clear of the field last time, just needs to stay in front today!

€68.50 Vita Nova win 2:50 Haydock, take a price, ty.

Comment

Loots on Vita Nova @ 6/4(might eb 13/8 with Bet365) 2:50 Haydock. Real classy horse and was unlucky to run into a better one last time(remember we all lumped on?). I think 6/4 is decent price given how far she went clear of the field last time, just needs to stay in front today!

13/8

*******BET PLACED********

Comment

OMG.

Comment

good ride Queally
                                                                      Profit before people.

Comment

No joy, came from last and looked like doing it when the saddle slipped about 50 yards from the finish, think he got 2nd.

Comment

Seriously, oh my God!

Comment

OMG.
                                                                            Unlucky in the end but still thought Queally did everything he could to get beat anyway.

Comment

Yeah, Queally was the only donkey in the race. Probably the only negative you could give for Vita's chances today. Cecil needs a new jockey but doubt that's very likely.

Not surprising to see a change of tactics today but it could have won by a country mile if he went for home sooner and didn't pick the worst route to do it in.

Doubt you'll see 13/8 again.

Comment

Did they pay out my bet yet?

Comment

...
                                                                                  "We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide to... View Post
                                                                                    Isn't Tipp vs Waterford on 10th July? Looking good so far though!
                                                                                    Yeah I was messing, but it's money in the bank imo.

Comment

Winner €145.00

Comment

€93.41 to go onto London as soon as price is up on Bet365.

Comment

Any opinions on this.
                                                                                          If tipp win next week keanes bet returns just under €600, if waterford win its zilch.
                                                                                          waterford i think are 11/4, so I dont mind using my bet to cover waterford.
                                                                                          that way if tipp win returns just under 600, if waterford win returns 250ish. either way its money in the kitty
                                                                                          What do u guys think

Comment

Any opinions on this.
                                                                                            If tipp win next week keanes bet returns just under €600, if waterford win its zilch.
                                                                                            that way if tipp win returns just under 600, if waterford win returns 250ish. either way its money in the kitty
                                                                                            What do u guys think
                                                                                            nah imo.
                                                                                            Pm for rakeback deals

Comment

You'd need to cover the draw aswell.

Let it ride imo.
                                                                                              Last edited by Dice75; 03-07-11, 21:31.

Comment

You'd need to cover the draw aswell.

Let it ride imo.
                                                                                                was forgetting bout that, yeah just let it ride

Comment

Any opinions on this.
                                                                                                  What do u guys think
                                                                                                  I've already spent the money, we're home and hosed

Comment

I've already spent the money, we're home and hosed
                                                                                                    As a gambling man I hope your right, but as a Waterford man I hope your so wrong

Comment

As a gambling man I hope your right, but as a Waterford man I hope your so wrong
                                                                                                      lol as a waterford man you should know that tipp will win
                                                                                                      48

Comment

Ok, day worth of posts gone missing

AKDonk & Nuckchorris have both put €68.50 on Rovers to beat Bohs tonite.

Anyone get the result?
                                                                                                        Last edited by Dice75; 04-07-11, 20:50.

Comment

Anyone get the result?
                                                                                                          u sure this game was on tonight not scheduled in fixtures and nothing on livescore

Comment

Anyone get the result?
                                                                                                            1-1
                                                                                                            Profit before people.

Comment

Copa America:

53.50 on Peru 7/5 V Mexico and Brazil 4/6 V Paraguay (3/1 total)

Comment

Can I get a few wagers on for this afternoons July meeting, Dice, if you're around ?

2.25 Newmarket Shumoos €48.50win @ 11/4
                                                                                                                3.00 Newmarket Timepiece €20 win @ 16/1

Shumoos was never quite getting there in the Queen Mary on what was only her second run, but with that experience under her belt, which included a hefty bump early on, and the step up to 6f today, I think she will be well up to the task in hand. Frederic Engels franked the form of a previous loss to Shumoos, again, when readily accounting for grp 2 rivals yesterday. If her speed isn't blunted by the extra furlong she wins.

Timepiece, a four year old late developing filly, is entered today in the grp 1 Falmouth stakes having only previously won in listed company. However, although proving herself to be a quirky and enigmatic type on some of her previous runs and difficult to train to say the least, her trainer is one Sir Henry Cecil, who has always thought highly of the horse and whose record with the fillies knows no modern day comparison. The going and course both suit and perhaps the opposition are not top notch in this case. On that basis 16/1 could represent a bit of value. Arise Sir Henry!
                                                                                                                "Let your boat of life be light, packed with only what you need - a homely home and simple pleasures, one or two friends, worth the name, someone to love and someone to love you, a cat, a dog, and a pipe or two, enough to eat and enough to wear, and a little more than enough to drink; for thirst is a dangerous thing." Jerome K. Jerome Three men in a Boat

Comment

Copa America:

53.50

Peru 7/5 V Mexico
                                                                                                                  Brazil 8/13 V Paraguay
                                                                                                                  *******BET PLACED**********

Returns €207.41

Comment

Originally posted by GingerMilla View Post
                                                                                                                    Can I get a few wagers on for this afternoons July meeting, Dice, if you're around ?

2.25 Newmarket Shumoos €48.50win @ 11/4
                                                                                                                    3.00 Newmarket Timepiece €20 win @ 16/1

Shumoos was never quite getting there in the Queen Mary on what was only her second run, but with that experience under her belt, which included a hefty bump early on, and the step up to 6f today, I think she will be well up to the task in hand. Frederic Engels franked the form of a previous loss to Shumoos, again, when readily accounting for grp 2 rivals yesterday. If her speed isn't blunted by the extra furlong she wins.

Timepiece, a four year old late developing filly, is entered today in the grp 1 Falmouth stakes having only previously won in listed company. However, although proving herself to be a quirky and enigmatic type on some of her previous runs and difficult to train to say the least, her trainer is one Sir Henry Cecil, who has always thought highly of the horse and whose record with the fillies knows no modern day comparison. The going and course both suit and perhaps the opposition are not top notch in this case. On that basis 16/1 could represent a bit of value. Arise Sir Henry!
                                                                                                                    Bet Placed on Shumoos.

Will hold off on Timepiece till after Shumoos race in case Shumoos drifts out to 4/1 (backed at 3/1) as if it wins at 4/1 or better you get a free bet to the same value on the next race (Timepiece's race).

Edit - Bet Placed on Timepiece
                                                                                                                    Last edited by Dice75; 08-07-11, 13:28.

Comment

Boom

Got him at 18's too.

Free €20 bet on next Dennis - think its on the first race on C4 tomorrow (2.05 York by the looks of it)
                                                                                                                      Last edited by Dice75; 08-07-11, 15:00.

Comment

What did we win?

Comment

What did we win?
                                                                                                                          €380

€20 win on Timepiece @ 18/1

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X