No announcement yet.

Darts Betting Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If Dolan gets 1 set all throwing 87 average, that will be a semi result. Needs to pick it up though

Comment

Get in there my son.

Great leg when it mattered.
      Originally posted by ArmaniJeans
      I like this heat - some proper music innit.
      None of the 'black disabled lesbian warbling backwards' stuff that the other players inflicted on me.

Comment

Very disappointing show from Dolan so far.

Comment

Classic Anderson right there.

Comment

Brendan blessed to get that set

Comment

Originally posted by Jaysoose View Post
              Very disappointing show from Dolan so far.
              Extremely. Keeps getting shots at 120+ finishes and not even getting near. At least he's still alive. Wake up Brendan ffs

Comment

Originally posted by Flushdraw View Post
                Extremely. Keeps getting shots at 120+ finishes and not even getting near. At least he's still alive. Wake up Brendan ffs
                Yep it's almost like he is slower than usual, it's not working Brendan just play your game.

Comment

Pffft. Dreadful performance

Comment

2/1 MVG to beat McDine, Anderson, Barney, Lewis and then win a final is a very skinny looking price.
                    None of the 'black disabled lesbian warbling backwards' stuff that the other players inflicted on me.

Comment

FFS Nicholson. Hit the doubles and knock in another 180 or 2 while you're at it.

Comment

Originally posted by Starvin Marvin View Post
                        Confident double on Anderson and Painter this morning.
                        Good job. More tips plz
                        Go big or go homeless.

Comment

Originally posted by mdoug View Post
                          Good job. More tips plz
                          hi
                          X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
                          Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

Brutal first set there. Whitlock winning it with 77 average

Comment

Originally posted by The-Rigger View Post
                              hi
                              someone one outered me for 600 earlier so they're gonna have a good christmas.. THE CUNT! we're going canning 4:30-5 if ya wanna join I'll be getting my dutch shortly
                              Go big or go homeless.

Comment

Poor start to the day with nothing much going right. Komula got the high checkout @ 9/4 but not good enough!

Comment

Very uninspiring first session of the day. Was hoping or at least 2 contests but in the end 3 handy wins for Anderson, Painter and Whitlock

Comment

Newton -1.5 and Henderson double for me tonight.
                                    Van Gerwen vs McDine could be closest game of the night imo.

Comment

Originally posted by mdoug View Post
                                      someone one outered me for 600 earlier so they're gonna have a good christmas.. THE CUNT! we're going canning 4:30-5 if ya wanna join I'll be getting my dutch shortly
                                      Thanks, have a thingy I have to do at 7pm.
                                      Can't seem to get in the mood to do anything lately.
                                      X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
                                      Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

Originally posted by The-Rigger View Post
                                        Thanks, have a thingy I have to do at 7pm.
                                        Can't seem to get in the mood to do anything lately.
                                        I've gone for a Newton -1.5 sets/MVG most 180s double.

If Newton averages around 95 which he should he will destroy Part who has no scoring power.

180s is always a bit of a coin flip but fancy Mighty Mike will turn it on tonight after a lackluster opening game.

Comment

No idea why I quoted Rigger btw.

Comment

Nice tipping lads. Who knew darts could be so profitable.
                                            His rival it seems, had broken his dreams,By stealing the girl of his fancy.Her name was Magill, and she called herself Lil,But everyone knew her as Nancy.

Comment

Come on Big John ya big bollox!

Comment

Webster is blessed.

The fucker.

Comment

Fuck ya anyway

Comment

That was a brilliant game, badly needed after the dross that had gone previously today

Comment

Originally posted by KevIRL View Post
                                                      That was a brilliant game, badly needed after the dross that had gone previously today
                                                      Henderson win was also badly needed

Comment

What's the score in most 180s in mvg game now
                                                        location green and yellow stretford end

Comment

Originally posted by kaiser soze View Post
                                                          Finished 11-6 for MVG.

Comment

If you followed this, it came up

WH are doing Evs for MVG most 180s/highest checkout/Winner and that's good enough for me
                                                            Would have been a decent day in the end if Henderson didn't choke his 3 darts at D20 for the match

Comment

How much do you hate the Scots after today FD?

Comment

If you followed this, it came up

Would have been a decent day in the end if Henderson didn't choke his 3 darts at D20 for the match
                                                                Hammered on to mvg -1 180 and Newton straight win double as I said in earlyer post.Backed Henderson aswell complete bottle station for him looked as if he was about to explode up their literally.

Comment

Any thoughts on tonight's matches tony.

Comment

Im looking for a preview on 180's in the King v Evans game. Scratch match.

Comment

Can't see any value in tonight's matches.

Wade is probably too short but he'll grind out a win.
                                                                      King should beat Evans, not sure if easily or close game though.
                                                                      Lewis is unbackable in every market, evens 4-0 is very short.

Comment

over 5.5 sets King/Evans only bet for me .

Comment

Can't see past Aidy outright.
                                                                          Profit before people.

Comment

Wasn't expecting that much of a grind.

Riding his luck so far in the tournament but he's such a dogged competitor.
                                                                            Poor Pie Man isn't going to be a happy camper tonight.

Comment

I have a feeling Wade was drunk/intoxicated playing that match. The interview just there only backs up it imo.

Comment

The Van Der Voort walk on is up there with Barney's

Comment

Any thoughts on tonight's matches tony.
                                                                                  This is the first time i've switched on the laptop tonight. Been a bust day. Just back from the pub after watching the Arsenal game. Did Wade really come back from 3-0 down to ship the victory?

Originally posted by Walter Mitty View Post
                                                                                  The Van Der Voort walk on is up there with Barney's
                                                                                  Up there? It's so far ahead, the line is just a dot to him Wes Newton is up there imo

Comment

This is the first time i've switched on the laptop tonight. Been a bust day. Just back from the pub after watching the Arsenal game. Did Wade really come back from 3-0 down to ship the victory?

Up there? It's so far ahead, the line is just a dot to him Wes Newton is up there imo
                                                                                    The best walk on is Terry Jenkins, the old dart horns and foot stamp is the nuts

Comment

The best walk on is Terry Jenkins, the old dart horns and foot stamp is the nuts
                                                                                      The adrenalin rushing through him is something to behold. If only he put more into it

Comment

112 and 104 averages after 2 sets

Comment

Originally posted by White Knight View Post
                                                                                          112 and 104 averages after 2 sets
                                                                                          Serious standard alright.

Comment

106 and 100 now after 4

Comment

That's really not good enough baitson u should really get ur prioritys in check

Comment

boss

Comment

I was out watching Arsenal. Had the draw * 2 thanks to b365. Lewis was seriously impressive. Might have a decent bet on him outright.
                                                                                                  His rival it seems, had broken his dreams,By stealing the girl of his fancy.Her name was Magill, and she called herself Lil,But everyone knew her as Nancy.

Comment

The champ has laid down a marker.

3 time World Champ come New Year's Day.

Comment

The champ has laid down a marker.

3 time World Champ come New Year's Day.
                                                                                                      Caught it from 2-0. It just look too easy. It's such a shame that he meets MVG in the semi and not the final

Comment

Caught it from 2-0. It just look too easy. It's such a shame that he meets MVG in the semi and not the final
                                                                                                        I really think MVG has it all to do.

Anderson and Barney are in top form.

King and Wade looks much nicer.

Comment

I really think MVG has it all to do.

Anderson and Barney are in top form.

King and Wade looks much nicer.
                                                                                                          I got Lewis backed at 13/2 so fingers crossed aswel. I have King backed @ 150/1 for the craic. Is there any chance he can do a job on Lewis? I didn't see his game v Evans. I don't think he'll do it but my 2 outside bets this year were King 150/1 and Webster 300/1 so you never know!

Comment

I got Lewis backed at 13/2 so fingers crossed aswel. I have King backed @ 150/1 for the craic. Is there any chance he can do a job on Lewis? I didn't see his game v Evans. I don't think he'll do it but my 2 outside bets this year were King 150/1 and Webster 300/1 so you never know!
                                                                                                            Lewis at less than 2/1 a bit skinny now. Nice sweat now for you.

Comment

Originally posted by elbows View Post
                                                                                                              Lewis at less than 2/1 a bit skinny now. Nice sweat now for you.
                                                                                                              Got Lewis @ 13/2, Whitlock @ 33/1 and MVG @ 7/2 and they are the top 3 in the betting. I've got a lot of history with backing 3 or more favourites before and not coming out a winner so i'm not counting my chickens. Had 3 backed from the 4 SF's of the BDO last year and lost the lot so hopefully it goes better this year!

Comment

No chance.
                                                                                                                Wade would have no chance either.

He's just playing too well at the moment and he's too confident. He loves the Worlds obviously and with Taylor out of the picture he really thinks it's his now I'd imagine.

He's just playing too good and too consistently, the best darts he's ever played. His form won't dip, it will take a superhuman performance to beat him, would have to be similar to what Taylor did in the Grand Slam.

Comment

Wasn't expecting that much of a grind.

Riding his luck so far in the tournament but he's such a dogged competitor.
                                                                                                                  Poor Pie Man isn't going to be a happy camper tonight.
                                                                                                                  Pie man was the worst through to this round. Even worse than Part was. (who can score, cant finish these days ) Wade came back against the worst in this round. Wade is fucked, might be done. Pie Man puts more effort into exhibitions with Jenkins. Pie Man will put his name to posters next year that say ''9 dart hero Jenkins'' . Jenkins cashed in ages ago and Pie Man is riding the same ride. Anyone worth their salt knocks out Wade tonight.

Pie Man doesnt care. Hes getting paid.

Lewis wins if he gives 100%, Pipe will knock out Wade handy, Wright comes second.
                                                                                                                  Last edited by CHDad; 24-12-13, 05:27.

Comment

Originally posted by CHD View Post
                                                                                                                    Pie man was the worst through to this round. Even worse than Part was. (who can score, cant finish these days ) Wade came back against the worst in this round. Wade is fucked, might be done. Pie Man puts more effort into exhibitions with Jenkins. Pie Man will put his name to posters next year that say ''9 dart hero Jenkins'' . Jenkins cashed in ages ago and Pie Man is riding the same ride. Anyone worth their salt knocks out Wade tonight.

Pie Man doesnt care. Hes getting paid.

Lewis wins if he gives 100%, Pipe will knock out Wade handy, Wright comes second.
                                                                                                                    James Wade, probably top 5 of all time done at 30. Pie Man doesn't care cause he's getting paid. So he doesn't care about the extra few grand closing out that win was worth? He is happy Following Jenkins around?

Drunk? Or retarded? Or both

Comment

I’d like to see king do the business. I had a few quid on him every year the last few years as an outside bet for the craic...went off to china last month and never backed him before i went but it’d be class if he could upset lewis at least.

Never realised how much i’d miss the darts before I left!

If he does manage it, there’ll be a mixture of joy and bitterness!

Comment

Originally posted by Delooners View Post
                                                                                                                        I’d like to see king do the business. I had a few quid on him every year the last few years as an outside bet for the craic...went off to china last month and never backed him before i went but it’d be class if he could upset lewis at least.

Never realised how much i’d miss the darts before I left!

If he does manage it, there’ll be a mixture of joy and bitterness!
                                                                                                                        He will be lucky to get a set off Lewis

Comment

He will be lucky to get a set off Lewis

Yeah going by the comments on here and the few bits i’ve read online lewis seems to be in flying form so an upset doesn’t seem likely in fairness.

King is one of my favourite darters so i was just speakin more in hope than expectation.

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X