Darts Betting Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Flushdraw View Post
    What was the 180s bar set at for this game?
    airport, lol

Comment

missing that last one would have tilted the hell out of him!
      airport, lol

Comment

Burnett turning back the clock. Playing solid enough and Huybrechts or White won't be crazy about facing him in the next round if he gets through

Comment

Took the 9/4 about Burnett.hope he puts Hamilton out so we don't have to watch him roaring at his gurning missus after every 180.

Comment

Good man Richie, really enjoyable match that.

Tony the darting oracle delivers again

Comment

Originally posted by Jaysoose View Post
              Took the 9/4 about Burnett.hope he puts Hamilton out so we don't have to watch him roaring at his gurning missus after every 180.
              You just turning on now?

Comment

Going overs on 180's and Thornton 4-2
                His rival it seems, had broken his dreams,By stealing the girl of his fancy.Her name was Magill, and she called herself Lil,But everyone knew her as Nancy.

Comment

Originally posted by KevIRL View Post
                  You just turning on now?
                  Yep the baby decided to do one of his 'special' nappies at 7:10..god bless baby wipes they can clean anything.

Comment

Jaysis some mad interview with Richie there

Comment

Yeah really enjoyed that wp Richie and wp the early rounds oracle.
                      location green and yellow stretford end

Comment

Good man Richie, really enjoyable match that.

Tony the darting oracle delivers again
                        Suprised that i enjoyed this too! Wasn't going to watch it but the missus parents are watching Strictly Come Dancing so the darts nudged it

Really fancied Burnett for this so glad he delivered. I've no real opinion on Thornton's game. He's too inconsistent and can rattle off 6 doubles in a row as often as he can miss 6 doubles. He could win this 4-0, but i hope Anderson shows up and takes him with the HC.

Really looking forward to the last game. If both players deliver, the 180s could flow and both players could hit 98+ averages and deliver us 7 sets which would be nice.

Comment

overs and a bit of blind following on anderson +2.5
                          airport, lol

Comment

Anderson looks terribly nervous
                            His rival it seems, had broken his dreams,By stealing the girl of his fancy.Her name was Magill, and she called herself Lil,But everyone knew her as Nancy.

Comment

The mere mention of the BDO should be banned during the PDC WC. Also John part needs to commentate on everything, literally everything.

Comment

Originally posted by eamonhonda View Post
                                overs and a bit of blind following on anderson +2.5
                                Shouldn't be following on that one. I'm just backing that out of blind hate and don't really think it's a good bet

Comment

Shouldn't be following on that one. I'm just backing that out of blind hate and don't really think it's a good bet
                                  too late for that! my bets are by no means large so ya wont have ruined my christmas or anything!
                                  airport, lol

Comment

Lovely stuff...Thornton looks like poop but the 180's come up again.

Comment

overs once more? it couldnt be this easy...
                                      airport, lol

Comment

Hybrechts to win 4-3 would be the nut result here for a few reasons

Comment

Originally posted by eamonhonda View Post
                                          overs once more? it couldnt be this easy...
                                          Could be if this goes to form. It's 8/11 for over 5.5 sets, so 12 180s in 6/7 sets is only 2 180s per set. A lot of these sets could be 3-1 or 3-2 aswel so it would be as good a bet as either of the other 2 games imo. Huybrechts really needs to up his game by 10 points from the 1st round though to help your bet

Comment

Steamed into over 5.5 sets.

Comment

Some fun bags on that o connor 1.Glad that tallaght dog is not around probably knocked up.

Comment

White throwing some straight darts but not hitting the 180s yet.

Ladbrokes are saying my bet on the Burnett match wasn't placed but the money was transferred to Poker instead, wtf? I specifically deposited just to place the bet, and did it through Oddschecker and not in a million years did i transfer to poker. I haven't played on Ladbrokes in well over 18 months. Is there any way i can trace this? I asked them to send me transaction details because i'm so pissed off and so confused

Comment

Yapping to a girl in the Bleeding Horse last night about 11:30 - obviously my eyes were continuously drifting to the big screens as the Taylor/Smith game was unfolding.

She asked 'who was playing' as Smith was throwing so I said Michael Smith against 'Taylor', assuming 'Taylor' was enough to signify who it was. Blank expression though and I found myself explaining he was 16 times champion of the world. Nothing, never heard of him. Found it bizarre you could get to your mid 30s and not have heard of nor recognize Phil Taylor.
                                                  'Is he the one from the North with the glasses who plays the game with the stick?" was a good line.

Comment

Not looking good at all for Hybrechts

Comment

Clinical finishing there from white.

Comment

Originally posted by ArmaniJeans View Post
                                                        Yapping to a girl in the Bleeding Horse last night about 11:30 - obviously my eyes were continuously drifting to the big screens as the Taylor/Smith game was unfolding.

She asked 'who was playing' as Smith was throwing so I said Michael Smith against 'Taylor', assuming 'Taylor' was enough to signify who it was. Blank expression though and I found myself explaining he was 16 times champion of the world. Nothing, never heard of him. Found it bizarre you could get to your mid 30s and not have heard of nor recognize Phil Taylor.
                                                        'Is he the one from the North with the glasses who plays the game with the stick?" was a good line.
                                                        Did you get the ride though?

Comment

Originally posted by ArmaniJeans View Post

She's not the girl for you AJ.

Comment

Bust 25 with T9 lol

Comment

White throwing some straight darts but not hitting the 180s yet.

Ladbrokes are saying my bet on the Burnett match wasn't placed but the money was transferred to Poker instead, wtf? I specifically deposited just to place the bet, and did it through Oddschecker and not in a million years did i transfer to poker. I haven't played on Ladbrokes in well over 18 months. Is there any way i can trace this? I asked them to send me transaction details because i'm so pissed off and so confused
                                                              I'd go down the line of asking for official IT logs before you go the gambling commission/IBAS. It seems very odd though.

Comment

Did you get the ride though?
                                                                Nope, was fantastically drunk at that stage on free work tab so left quite early. Eejits had me skulling jaegerbombs and other shots and felt very unwell.

Had super plan of getting up at 9am, doing Christmas shopping and being home for Pool/Cardiff at 12:45 with everything boxed off. Didn't actually wake til after noon obviously.

Comment

Some more 180s for a little distance please White. Can't lose it here after nicking that last set!

Comment

This is some performance by white...think huybrechts needs to nick a set for the overs at this rate.

Comment

Heres the comeback

Do it for Dana!

Comment

Heres the comeback

Do it for Dana!
                                                                        Silly 180 attempt by Kim leaving 166 there. Almost feel like i'm cheating on White with his hotter best mate by jumping ship and cheering for Huybrechts now

Comment

Alex Higgins would be turning in his grave. This is a fuckin altar boy #hurricane

Comment

How many bounce outs can one lad have?

Comment

get the fuck in

Comment

Big heart from Huybrechts. This 180s bet is hanging by a thread though!

Comment

What a game this is

Comment

Huybrechts demeanour is very very likeable

Comment

White 4-3 a big winner for me - come on

Comment

what is the head to head 180s score here lost complete track and forgot I had white backed in it.
                                                                                        just saw it now 9/7 white
                                                                                        Last edited by kaiser soze; 21-12-13, 23:05.

Comment

Originally posted by kaiser soze View Post
                                                                                          what is the head to head 180s score here lost complete track and forgot I had white backed in it.
                                                                                          9-7 White

Would have liked Huybrechts to get over the line. Great game

Comment

Brilliant game, but really wanted Kim to finish close it out. Sigh, no more Dana.

White looks a lot more composed than Burnett did..

Comment

Would much rather tomorrow's sessions were reversed. Afternoon session got some great potential

Comment

Cheers again tony I am home and hosed here complete sweep for me shit out a bit and went with the handicaps on burnett and white singles and a double and white most 180s. superb tipping again tony wp wp.

Comment

Would much rather tomorrow's sessions were reversed. Afternoon session got some great potential
                                                                                                  All aboard the Dolan train?

Comment

All aboard the Dolan train?
                                                                                                    Yeah, i'm on at 9/4 but WH have 12/5 available. Dolan can't afford to start too slow though. Also on the highest finish from Dolan because he'll need to take out some 3 figure checkouts with Anderson sitting on 16-40 if he's going to win this game.

Comment

Originally posted by kaiser soze View Post
                                                                                                      Cheers again tony I am home and hosed here complete sweep for me shit out a bit and went with the handicaps on burnett and white singles and a double and white most 180s. superb tipping again tony wp wp.
                                                                                                      You can buy me a drink at the next game we play Baz

Comment

Might aswel scribble down thoughts on every game and see how we get on. Might not bink them all, but we'll give it a go for today and see how we get on.

Dolan is too big @ 9/4 versus Gary Anderson. This is just a massive price imo. Dolan is ranked higher than Anderson at the moment as in better form. Dolan is in great form at the moment. In the last 6-7 weeks, he's won 2 championship events and lost in the final of the Dutch Masters. He's won 23 of his last 27 matches and that's as good a form as anyone going into this. He's beaten Anderson in 5 of the last 6 meetings and no reason why he cant do it again. Dolan doesn't always produce in the big games, but too much value at 9/4 to pass it up. Anderson 1/2 for most 180s is almost a sure thing too.

Take Dolan to have the highest checkout @ 11/8 with BetVictor aswel. He's checked out out 164, 120 and 118 in the first round, compared to Anderson's 9 checkouts under 40 and a solitary 100 finish. Anderson will miss lots of doubles and it's up to Dolan to take out the scores when he gets a chance.

Henderson +1.5 @ Evs with Bwin v a really poor Webster. Henderson has won 4 of their last 5 meetings and played very well disposing of Chizzy in the first round despite him getting 11 maximums. Webster fell over the line versus Suljovic and shouldn't still be in the tournament. We could take the 6/4 on the outright or just use the +1.5 satefy net at evens.
                                                                                                        Painter v Nicholson. This could be a cracker or a stinker.

While beating Kellet, Nicholson hit a 97 average, 4 x 180s, 9/19 doubles and checkout out 97
                                                                                                        Painter hit 98.6, 2 x 180s, 9/11 doubles and checkout out 104

Stats suggest it should be a good game, but they'll either lift each others game, or drag each other down. Both players are capable of putting in a shocker, so not confident enough to back either player as I don't see one player dominating either way and i'm not really seeing any value in that many markets. In what should be a scratch market, Nicholson to outscore Painter in the 180s @ 7/5 is slightly overpriced IMO and will probably be my only bet although it really could go either way.

Whitlock v Komula. Whitlock shouldn't have this as easy as the bookies suggest. First, the Overs/Unders on the checkouts is 130.5. You have to go back 19 matches for the last time that Whitlock checkout out over 130 and he's only did it once in his last 33 matches. Komula is 9/4 for the highest checkout and he took out 126 in his 1st round match v Walsh. Komula's double success was pretty dire in the 1st round, only hitting 11/38 in a game where he was under no pressure. He should lift his game enough to improve on a 29% success rate, so i think there's some value in 9/4 for the Finn to have the highest checkout.

Komula put in 6 x 180s in 11 legs compared to Whitlock's 5 in 9 legs so that's 11 x 180s in 20 legs between them. Bookies expecting this to go 5 sets, so that's ~20 legs so the line should be about 11 x 180s. Paddypower are offering Evs @ +9.5. Considering i think this will go more than 5 sets, this is good value to me.

Newton v Part. Newton will have too much for Part. He's a better scorer, better finisher and more conposed (and that's saying something ) Part would have been sent home in the 1st round v a better opponent. In this last 2 matches, he's only hit 18/86 doubles and a 20% success rate won't cut it here. Part has only avergaed over 90 once in his last 8 games, whereas Newton has only below 94 3 times in his last 13 matches, which 3 of those being over 100. If he can click form, he'll beat Part 4-0 or 4-1 so take Newton -2.5 @ 11/8 with Skybet

Van Gerwin v McDine MVG will hit the floor flying today. He was well under form in his 1st round game and couldn't find his rhythm scoring only an 89 average. Compare that to the Players Championships last month where he averaged 102.4 over 61 legs. MVG is also checking out well. His high checkout for his last 5 matches are 137,110,116,170,130 so expect more of the same. Over 5 sets in the first round, McDine only managed a 78 checkout. WH are doing Evs for MVG most 180s/highest checkout/Winner and that's good enough for me on all counts because taking the individual prices across the board, it would be 5/4. MVG 9 dart finish is 25/1 with Coral. Could be worth a fiver imo

Comment

Not that often you see this across the board in a market

Comment

Solid essay, will read later. Shipped another overs on 180s Last night which is 5/5 on that bet for last 2 night's. Easy game
                                                                                                            airport, lol

Comment

Right I'm off to blanch to get the last shopping...back at 12:44 to watch Dolan hopefully do the business.

Doubled him with Burnett and after Tonys tips last night am freerolling.

Comment

Dolan @ 21/10 and Painter v Nicholson >10.5 maxes @ 11/10 is where my darts landed this morning! GL all

Comment

On mvg-1 180 and wes newton double. dolan +1.5 and painter double.komula highest checkout.

Comment

Love the days when there is 2 sessions at the worlds

Comment

Confident double on Anderson and Painter this morning.
                                                                                                                      Originally posted by ArmaniJeans
                                                                                                                      I like this heat - some proper music innit.
                                                                                                                      None of the 'black disabled lesbian warbling backwards' stuff that the other players inflicted on me.

Comment

Dolan going to have to lift it big time after that first set to many big 20s not enough trebles.

Comment

Poor enough first set there, especially from Dolan, not throwing well at all

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X