Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by thedini View Post
    Hamilton DNB @ 2.25
    Im thinking Lewis DNB at odds on myself dont think i could do Hamilton in this scenario but not too bad a price i suppose.

Comment

Lewis you fkn bottler

Comment

hamilton and barney double for moi.....

Comment

Ah the darts is bleedin great all the same!

Comment

Good call Flushdraw by the way, your Lewis love influenced me and tilted the balance to have a go. Hope you got on the big price outright, think hes on his home ground Stoke next week so youve got to be hopefull there too.

Comment

Parlayed on Whitlock 4/6 D-N-B. Thornton unravelled last time i seen him.

Comment

Originally posted by rounders123 View Post
                Good call Flushdraw by the way, your Lewis love influenced me and tilted the balance to have a go. Hope you got on the big price outright, think hes on his home ground Stoke next week so youve got to be hopefull there too.
                lol i forgot to back him

On Lewis/Taylor/MVG and Whitlock or Thornton most 180s for tonight for some interest

Comment

I did Anderson straight up and barney/mvg/Anderson treble.

Keep the TV interesting for a while
                  airport, lol

Comment

Wow at Thornton

Comment

Thornton in beast mode. Im on Barney a bit against my best judgement +2.5 at 1/1. Id prefer Barney +2.5 than Taylor to over come it.

Comment

Decided to let it ride on MVG, but stuck a small bit of Wade @ 5/1 when MVG took the first leg. Left the draw alone....

Comment

Originally posted by terryl View Post
                          hamilton and barney double for moi.....
                          get fuc::ng in dere....i love it when a plan comes together....

Comment

What a goon

Although lol at the Daily Fail getting all uppity about racism

Comment

Really really liking the 11/10 on Thornton and the 10/3 available on a Thornton (v Whitlock) Wade (v Lewis) double tonight.

Thornton beat Taylor last week scoring 103+ and beat Whitlock 7-1 the week before scoring 107.65 average. Whitlock has lost his last 3 and can't see anything other than a similar result this time around. The 11/10 on Thornton for this game would be pretty close to printing money because i've have him 4/7 for this game. Thornton most 180s in this game @ 4/5 is also a good bet. Thornton has been hitting them for fun this season and his 36 from 9 games is the best in the league.

Wade has won his last 2 and had a draw with Barney the week before. He's joint top with MVG and Barney and plays twice tonight and won't like to go into his game with Van Gerwin after suffering a loss to Lewis because he could fall off the pace. Lewis has been in decent form and scored a 100 average despite losing 7-2 to an inform Barney last week, and was unbeaten in his 4 previous games. Think both could score highly but Wade's double hitting will be the difference in this game.

Whether anyone bets or not, there's 5 cracking games of arrows ahead tonight.

Comment

What are the 5 games for the 02 next week?

Comment

Originally posted by KevIRL View Post
                                  What are the 5 games for the 02 next week?
                                  6 games

Barney v Taylor and MVG v Lewis to finish the night is just the sweetness!

Comment

Originally posted by Flushdraw View Post
                                    6 games

Barney v Taylor and MVG v Lewis to finish the night is just the sweetness!
                                    Best line up of the whole thing?

Barney v MvG
                                    Taylor v Barney
                                    Barney v Taylor

MvG, Barney and Taylor all playing twice.

Comment

Fuck off Thornton

Comment

and Fuck off again losing the 180s aswel. ghghjfgjhjfgj

Comment

Almost impossible to predict the PL this season.

Burning money backing it.
                                          Originally posted by ArmaniJeans
                                          I like this heat - some proper music innit.
                                          None of the 'black disabled lesbian warbling backwards' stuff that the other players inflicted on me.

Comment

Way to get the needle in there Marv.
                                            Profit before people.

Comment

Was needling myself if thats the case.

Thought Thornton was a bank job tonight.
                                              None of the 'black disabled lesbian warbling backwards' stuff that the other players inflicted on me.

Comment

Originally posted by Starvin Marvin View Post
                                                Was needling myself if thats the case.

Thought Thornton was a bank job tonight.
                                                Yeah i didn't see it was a needle at all

Obviously Wade goes out and crushing Lewis just to make sure too sigh

Comment

Going to this tomorrow night really looking forward to it, booked ages ago so we have great table. doing these 3 for the interest. Taylor to beat hamilton 4/7,MVGto beat barney 5/6,Wade to beat thorton 1/1. Has the makings to be a cracking card.
                                                  location green and yellow stretford end

Comment

Going also, but up in the Gods Wont bother with the 02 next year and just stick to Citywest instead. Still its a brilliant line up for tomorrow

Comment

Taylor to win first leg against Hamilton is 2/1 in PP shops do they know for sure Hamilton has the darts in the first leg or something?

Comment

Originally posted by Aya14 View Post
                                                        Taylor to win first leg against Hamilton is 2/1 in PP shops do they know for sure Hamilton has the darts in the first leg or something?
                                                        He almost always gives the darts away if he wins the toss, so he'll be more than likely going 2nd whatever the result of the nearest to bull

Comment

Taylor, Taylor and MVG to beat Lewis treble tonight, 7/2.

Its coming up!

Comment

Originally posted by Aya14 View Post
                                                            Yeah, Hamilton is throwing first.

Comment

Kev wearing a van Gerwyn head piece in the crowd?!

Comment

Originally posted by White Knight View Post
                                                                Kev wearing a van Gerwyn head piece in the crowd?!
                                                                lol nope.

Not gonna bother with the 02 at all next year, fun and all as it is its not a patch on Citywest for the Grand Prix.

Speaking of the Grand Prix, tickets went on sale this morning

Buy concert, theatre, music, sport, event, West End show and London theatre tickets at the official See Tickets online shop

Mon and Tue €20 each day
                                                                Wed and Thur €25 each day
                                                                Fri Table €40, Tier €25
                                                                Sat Table €40, Tier €35
                                                                Sun €40

Just picked up some for Monday and table for Fri

Comment

They're selling fast for Friday.

I got block G row 5 last Monday with priority booking.

Comment

Originally posted by Starvin Marvin View Post
                                                                    They're selling fast for Friday.

I got block G row 5 last Monday with priority booking.
                                                                    Pretty sweet. Whats the dealio with priority, is it just for PDC.tv subscribers?

Got block T, row 2 for Friday and block K row 4 for Monday

Comment

Pretty sweet. Whats the dealio with priority, is it just for PDC.tv subscribers?

Got block T, row 2 for Friday and block K row 4 for Monday
                                                                      Yeah for subscribers.

Cost me £25 for the year and I got 6 tickets for the Grand Prix for people so just charged everyone 50 instead of 44 to spread the cost.

Might head over for the Worlds in December as well so be handy to get good seats.

Comment

Really looking forward to this now. Taylor @ 1.52 v Barney who would have thought it.

Comment

Enjoyed that!!!!

Comment

Went in pretty heavy on taylor mvg double at 10/11 come on now mvg taylor up

Comment

Amazing the shift in the outright after the Semis, Van G was strong fav, they both win 8-4 and now Phil is just gone fav on Betfair.
                                                                              Profit before people.

Comment

What a 160 checkout

Comment

Yeah quality, but what about that 132 and taylor waitin on tops behind him balls of steal MVG.

Comment

Dubai Masters on Eurosport 2 live today from 17:00

Thursday May 23 (8pm local time, 5pm BST)
                                                                                    Quarter-Finals
                                                                                    James Wade (3) v Simon Whitlock
                                                                                    Adrian Lewis (2) v Raymond van Barneveld
                                                                                    Michael van Gerwen (4) v Wes Newton
                                                                                    Phil Taylor (1) v Andy Hamilton
                                                                                    Best of 19 legs, first to ten.

Friday May 24 (8pm local time, 5pm BST)
                                                                                    Semi-Finals
                                                                                    van Gerwen/Newton v Taylor/Hamilton
                                                                                    Wade/Whitlock v Lewis/van Barneveld
                                                                                    Best of 21 legs, first to 11.

Final
                                                                                    Best of 21 legs, first to 11.

Comment

First outdoor darts competition I think.

Comment

Originally posted by ArmaniJeans View Post
                                                                                        First outdoor darts competition I think.
                                                                                        Tasty prizepool too of $250K

Comment

Ban on drink in Dubai has to improve Aidy's chances.
                                                                                          Profit before people.

Comment

Brilliant commentary and atmosphere!
                                                                                            Even a stopped clock is right twice a day.

Comment

Originally posted by wicklowp View Post
                                                                                              Brilliant commentary and atmosphere!
                                                                                              Cans of carslberg for all

Comment

Taylor mighty pissed off with the crowd during his match against the Hammer, loses 10-8 and then throws a bit of a strop on stage, leaves Hamilton standing there waiting for the customary handshake and eventually gives him the lightest of handshakes before walking off the stage with a face like thunder. Classy as always Phil

Comment

Attn Flushdraw

Am looking at running a pretty basic fantasy UK Open darts competition on Boards. Pick a team of 10 players and gain points depending on their point of exit. I came up with the below breakdown of how I think the points should be awarded, seeing as this is your forte, can you have a look

Winner - 30 points
                                                                                                  Runner Up - 20 points
                                                                                                  Semi Finalist - 15 points
                                                                                                  Quarter Finalist - 12 points
                                                                                                  5th round - 10 points
                                                                                                  4th round - 8 points
                                                                                                  3rd round - 5 points
                                                                                                  2nd round - 3 points
                                                                                                  1st round - 2 points
                                                                                                  Preliminary round - 1 point.

More detail on this thread from post 15 onwards, will of course link to the thread here once its finalised

Comment

At first glance 10 players seems an excessive amount of picks to me. 5-6 max and something like if you pick Taylor you cant pick MVG or if you pick MVG you cant pick Taylor.
                                                                                                    If theres no restrictions on who you can pick then for Taylor & MVG you dont score any points off them unless they make the semi. Also if either of them get KO'd in the 1st or 2nd rd its minus 3pts. Thats the risk of going for a top 2 player and potentially opens the field up more.

Comment

At first glance 10 players seems an excessive amount of picks to me. 5-6 max and something like if you pick Taylor you cant pick MVG or if you pick MVG you cant pick Taylor.
                                                                                                      If theres no restrictions on who you can pick then for Taylor & MVG you dont score any points off them unless they make the semi. Also if either of them get KO'd in the 1st or 2nd rd its minus 3pts. Thats the risk of going for a top 2 player and potentially opens the field up more.
                                                                                                      Taylor and MvG are in the top group and you can only pick one player from each grouping so you can only have one of them. The 10 player thing is cause of the huge nature of the tournament with so many players in it and to give some extra interest in the early rounds, also one or two of the unknowns always make it to 4th round so picking the correct one will get some good points relatively speaking.

I dont want to do any minus points or anything like that cause I want to keep it as simple as possible, you are restricted in picks to just 1 from each of the 10 groupings below though (decided by PP tournament odds)

SPOILER

Comment

Just spotted the 10 groups thing. Pretty good but too much deadwood from 4 groups onward.

Possible alternative is how about 5 picks
                                                                                                        1 from top group
                                                                                                        2 from second group
                                                                                                        2 from 3rd group

SPOILER
                                                                                                        Top Group(1pick)
                                                                                                        Michael van Gerwen
                                                                                                        Phil Taylor

Second Group(2 picks)
                                                                                                        Raymond van Barneveld
                                                                                                        Simon Whitlock
                                                                                                        James Wade
                                                                                                        Adrian Lewis
                                                                                                        Robert Thornton
                                                                                                        Kim Huybrechts
                                                                                                        Gary Anderson
                                                                                                        Andy Hamilton

Third Group is the anyone else in the field. (2 picks)

Comment

Just spotted the 10 groups thing. Pretty good but too much deadwood from 4 groups onward.

Possible alternative is how about 5 picks
                                                                                                          1 from top group
                                                                                                          2 from second group
                                                                                                          2 from 3rd group

SPOILER
                                                                                                          Top Group(1pick)
                                                                                                          Michael van Gerwen
                                                                                                          Phil Taylor

Second Group(2 picks)
                                                                                                          Raymond van Barneveld
                                                                                                          Simon Whitlock
                                                                                                          James Wade
                                                                                                          Adrian Lewis
                                                                                                          Robert Thornton
                                                                                                          Kim Huybrechts
                                                                                                          Gary Anderson
                                                                                                          Andy Hamilton

Third Group is the anyone else in the field. (2 picks)
                                                                                                          Not bad rounders and would suit the regular tournaments better - especially the worlds, but I really want to incorporate the 'FA Cup of Darts' element to this tournament and include all the players (and rounds)

Comment

Attn Flushdraw

Am looking at running a pretty basic fantasy UK Open darts competition on Boards. Pick a team of 10 players and gain points depending on their point of exit. I came up with the below breakdown of how I think the points should be awarded, seeing as this is your forte, can you have a look

Winner - 30 points
                                                                                                            Runner Up - 20 points
                                                                                                            Semi Finalist - 15 points
                                                                                                            Quarter Finalist - 12 points
                                                                                                            5th round - 10 points
                                                                                                            4th round - 8 points
                                                                                                            3rd round - 5 points
                                                                                                            2nd round - 3 points
                                                                                                            1st round - 2 points
                                                                                                            Preliminary round - 1 point.

More detail on this thread from post 15 onwards, will of course link to the thread here once its finalised
                                                                                                            It's a tough one based on the groups because not too many will be sweating Whitlock or Huybrechts!

I'd go something closer to this (if you don't mind dealing in half points)

Winner - 21 points
                                                                                                            Runner Up - 15 points
                                                                                                            Semi Finalist - 11 points
                                                                                                            Quarter Finalist - 8.5 points
                                                                                                            5th round - 6.5 points
                                                                                                            4th round - 5 points
                                                                                                            3rd round - 4 points
                                                                                                            2nd round - 3 points
                                                                                                            1st round - 2 points
                                                                                                            Preliminary round - 1 point

I think 10 picks may be a bit much tho. Possibly have it as 7 and refine some of the groups. I'd only have Taylor/MVG in one group, and maybe take 2 picks from a group with 8-10 players, 2 picks from a group of another 14-16 players and 2 picks from the rest

Comment

Just noticed yours and Rounders posts above so ignore that if you're going with the full draw

Preliminary Round
                                                                                                              Vincent van der Voort v Andy Murray
                                                                                                              Robbie Green v James Wade

Why is VDV and James Wade in the prelims? Robbie Green must hate life seeing as he's one of the better players in the prelim!

Comment

I'd be tempted to leave MVG and PT out of it altogether as they fuck up the symetry.
                                                                                                                Putting them in a 2 man group is pointless and putting two other players in with them who no-one is going to pick is even pointlesser.

A 4 man group with Barney, Wade, Lewis and Whitlock works better as its close to an even contest between them.
                                                                                                                Then the next group can be the six 25/1,33/1 shots from the odds.
                                                                                                                The rest would be fine.

Comment

Originally posted by Flushdraw View Post
                                                                                                                  Just noticed yours and Rounders posts above so ignore that if you're going with the full draw

Preliminary Round
                                                                                                                  Vincent van der Voort v Andy Murray
                                                                                                                  Robbie Green v James Wade

Why is VDV and James Wade in the prelims? Robbie Green must hate life seeing as he's one of the better players in the prelim!
                                                                                                                  The rankings are based on the uk order of merit which I believe are the pdc floor tourneys. Taylor isn't in the top 32 for example, so instead of coming in at round 3 he starts at round 2

Comment

As an aside, I was reading about how some of the amateurs qualify.
                                                                                                                    Couple of hundred players throw 15 darts, the top 16 scorers are seeded 1-16 and play off over the best of 3 legs for 8 spots at Bolton.

Chap off the Betfair forum got through.
                                                                                                                    Last edited by ArmaniJeans; 28-05-13, 00:04.

Comment

Pick Jamie Caven.

Back Jamie Caven e/w too. Easily the best 66/1 shot in history of betting. Was 200/1+ a week ago. The darts he played last weekend were better than anyone has done this year on the floor. He won tournaments on Sat and Sun.

Thornton at 25/1 is a good e/w too.

Klassen will win games and probably worth a small e/w punt. Was amazing on Sunday. He is 100/1 on PP.

William O'Connor will win his first two games too so back him cause he is Irish.

Comment

UK Open Fantasy Darts link

One of my favourite tournaments of the year takes place next weekend from June 6-June 9 in Bolton.

Anyone wanna run an IPB sidebet feel free

Comment

Originally posted by CHD View Post
                                                                                                                          Pick Jamie Caven.

Back Jamie Caven e/w too. Easily the best 66/1 shot in history of betting. Was 200/1+ a week ago. The darts he played last weekend were better than anyone has done this year on the floor. He won tournaments on Sat and Sun.

Thornton at 25/1 is a good e/w too.

Klassen will win games and probably worth a small e/w punt. Was amazing on Sunday. He is 100/1 on PP.

William O'Connor will win his first two games too so back him cause he is Irish.
                                                                                                                          lol Betfred allowed me €1.25 EW on Klassen @ 150/1 and €2.95 EW on Caven so i won't be making the Forbes millionaires list just yet! Backed Wade to scoop the lot.

UK Open Fantasy Darts link

One of my favourite tournaments of the year takes place next weekend from June 6-June 9 in Bolton.

Anyone wanna run an IPB sidebet feel free
                                                                                                                          We just go in this thread or you want to start a new one. I'm up for it for some interest

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X