Darts Betting Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Aya14 View Post
    I don't know a lot about the SA team. I do know Charl Pietersen came back from 3 down in his final game to win his tour card at Q school which included a 9 darter. He can't be all that bad

EDIT: for the record Ken Mc Neil(Can) Richie Evans(Eng) Charl Pietersen (SA) and Jyhan Arhut(Ger) got their tour cards today
    Yeah i didn't say there were bad, just that i didn't think they were the worst draw

Can't imagine either of those are too disappointed to draw Ireland either tbh

Comment

I don't know a lot about the SA team. I do know Charl Pietersen came back from 3 down in his final game to win his tour card at Q school which included a 9 darter. He can't be all that bad

EDIT: for the record Ken Mc Neil(Can) Richie Evans(Eng) Charl Pietersen (SA) and Jyhan Arhut(Ger) got their tour cards today
      Also Daryl Gurney made it to the 4th round today so some useful overall points for him.

Comment

Originally posted by Flushdraw View Post
        Yeah i didn't say there were bad, just that i didn't think they were the worst draw

Can't imagine either of those are too disappointed to draw Ireland either tbh
        You're right nobody will fear Ireland. In saying that win your pool and it's possible to avoid Eng/Sco/Aus til the last 4

Comment

Do we know if the format is still going to be 'loser of the previous leg starts the current leg'?
          Its can be a huge leveller of the differing abilities, but I know Sir Philip has been critical of it so its possible they'll revert to something more 'normal'.

Comment

Sad to see the island of Ireland split into teams from Ireland and Northern Ireland[I hate that term ROI] Most sports with the notable exception of football play under the one flag

Comment

PDC Q-School. A far cry from the Ally Pally

Comment

Originally posted by KevIRL View Post
                Also Daryl Gurney made it to the 4th round today so some useful overall points for him.
                Into the QF today, if he wins that game he's certain of winning his card, but more than likely will get it anyway as a result of points accrued

Comment

Into the QF today, if he wins that game he's certain of winning his card, but more than likely will get it anyway as a result of points accrued
                  Won comfortably and got his tour card apparently

Comment

Originally posted by Howard Finkel View Post
                    Won comfortably and got his tour card apparently
                    Sixth Round
                    Jani Haavisto 6-4 Colin Fowler
                    Louis Blundell 6-5 David Pallett
                    Daryl Gurney 6-2 Paul Amos
                    Ian Walters 6-1 Edwin Max

Haavisto won one also

Comment

Day 3 cards go to Andrew Welge, Campbell Jackson, Marc Desbury and Ronnie Huybrechts.
                      Ronnie being future brother in law of Dana (any excuse for a pic).

Day 4 Kevin McDine finally gets there (he was close to guaranteed anyway on best countback/lucky loser) and hits a nine 9 darter along the way. Steve Coote, Joey Palfreyman and Royden Lam get their cards automatically as well.

Kirk Shepherd looks to have got one as well on the countback from what I can see.

Comment

That's some 4 days McDine put in.

Comment

Any value to be had in this motely crew of a lottery in the afternoon games in the world cup tomorrow?

13:40 Belgium v Hungary

1/9

5/1

14:10 Denmark v South Africa

5/6

5/6

14:40 Spain v Italy

1/6

7/2

15:10 Croatia v New Zealand

1/2

6/4

15:40 Canada v Sweden

4/9

13/8

16:10 Austria v Japan

1/2

6/4

16:40 Gibraltar v Poland

8/11

evens

17:10 Finland v United States

8/13

6/5

Comment

Belgium 5 Hungary 0. Seems to be about 50 people at it

Comment

Simple win. We play winners of next game tonight.

Comment

S.Africa Canada double for the lolz

Comment

S.Africa Canada double for the lolz
                                  Croatia, Austria, USA treble for me

Comment

We should be beating both of these.

Comment

Originally posted by CHD View Post
                                      We should be beating both of these.
                                      Quite wild at times with regards finishing. Have to fancy our chances. Also fuck u SA

Comment

FS Denmark closing it out 5-1 would have been better for us

Comment

Italy werent half bad there

Comment

Ponytail Croatia lad is useless

Comment

Ponytail Croatia lad is useless
                                              lol, I take it all back.

Comment

His team mate is the spit of Colin Murray off the BBC.

Comment

Did NZ do their hugely embarassing pre-game haka this year?

Comment

Originally posted by ArmaniJeans View Post
                                                    Did they do that last year?

Comment

Originally posted by ArmaniJeans View Post
                                                      lol, if they did it wasnt shown

Comment

Did they do that last year?

Can't find vid but pic gives an idea.

Comment

Best game so far. Smith goes from tidy to woeful alot

Comment

really enjoyable game that. Canada manage to nick it 5-4

Comment

Fuckin Japs

Comment

Bit of value in Finland (5/4) v Germany and Denmark (5/4) v Rep Ireland tonight I feel. Both came through close games earlier and the experience of having been up on stage will stand to them and could be crucial in the short format

Canada (5/2) v Scotland also worth a few bob

Comment

Belgium still available at 25's outright too.

Comment

We're not brazill...we're nooorn iron

Comment

Bit of value in Finland (5/4) v Germany and Denmark (5/4) v Rep Ireland tonight I feel. Both came through close games earlier and the experience of having been up on stage will stand to them and could be crucial in the short format

Canada (5/2) v Scotland also worth a few bob
                                                                      NI, Ire and Germ treble at over 6/1 imo

Comment

Who'd have thunk mickey mansell would be the strong man for norn iron.

Comment

Impressive stuff from our lads!

Comment

Impressive stuff from our lads!
                                                                            Crushed it!

Comment

Grabbed less than 6.5 legs @ 11/10 when ireland were 2-0 up..denmark didnt have a chance.

Comment

lol at the Sky Sports lads over reacting to Denmark not winning a leg, obviously would be much better for them if they had won some, but fact remains that if ROI beat SA then Denmark go through, they are speaking as if they are out

Comment

WTF at that bust from Burnett? Surely you either go for it, or just hit 6 to leave your partner 8. Complete madness

Comment

WTF at that bust from Burnett? Surely you either go for it, or just hit 6 to leave your partner 8. Complete madness
                                                                                    Crazy stuff, scrappy match overall that

Comment

Has harrington been told to say nice things about nicholson in case he cries again?

playing like a pub player and whitlock carrying him yet again.

Comment

Seriously impressive scots

Comment

Feel bad for John Part

Comment

Canada should get through anyway

Comment

Come on ze Germans for my 6/1 shot. Although my Darts betting record means they haven't got a hope!

Comment

RVP and MVG were really acting the dick with their carry on during the game v Poland, was nice to see he Polish lad wipe the smiles off their face with the 121

C'mon Finland

Comment

RVP and MVG were really acting the dick with their carry on during the game v Poland, was nice to see he Polish lad wipe the smiles off their face with the 121

C'mon Finland
                                                                                                  Some man RVP, darts tonight, Craven cottage tomorrow

Comment

Originally posted by Howard Finkel View Post
                                                                                                    Some man RVP, darts tonight, Craven cottage tomorrow
                                                                                                    FF capt of half the world too, some man indeed

Comment

Ireland 4/6 with Boyles v SA. It's not possible for SA to cost me two times in a row surely

I'm on. Patriotic punting ftw.

Comment

N Ireland safely top their group with a 5-1 win over Hungary. Not a great performance though

Comment

Ireland lose 5-4 to SA but do enough to top the group and avoid England in the last 16

Comment

FFS

Comment

Someone give me something to bet on tonight to make it more watchable. Looks handy for all the seeded teams. Belgium possibly be able to beat Australia if Nicholson starts to miss doubles, although that's clutching at straws tbh. I don't see odds for Poland v Germany because i'd fancy the Poles, why can't i find that? Haven't seen any of the afternoon games so must have missed something.

No handicap bets up either and could only do singles last night but would fancy Japan, Canada and Belgium with the handicap i think.

Comment

Someone give me something to bet on tonight to make it more watchable. Looks handy for all the seeded teams. Belgium possibly be able to beat Australia if Nicholson starts to miss doubles, although that's clutching at straws tbh. I don't see odds for Poland v Germany because i'd fancy the Poles, why can't i find that? Haven't seen any of the afternoon games so must have missed something.

No handicap bets up either and could only do singles last night but would fancy Japan, Canada and Belgium with the handicap i think.
                                                                                                                Powers have Germany Poland up anyway 2/5G 15/8P.

Comment

Surprised how big Japan are.

Comment

Surprised how big Japan are.
                                                                                                                    It's only a stereotype that all Asians are small

Comment

Was meant to ask yesterday. What's the story with the same player throwing first for their team in every leg? Why isn't it rotated?

Comment

Its up to them probably.

Any doubles tourny I have played in it has to alternate.

Comment

If Marjanovic had a partner, these Croats could be a bit of a fancy

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X