You are supposed to put an amount on a betting slip you know

Comment

Originally posted by Jonah View Post
          You are supposed to put an amount on a betting slip you know
          lol.

Comment

Winstanley looks older than his dad

Comment

Winstanleys heart is the size of a marrowfat pea. I'd be ashamed to let my kids watch me collapse on tv like a cheap tent

Comment

Merv has the big heart

Comment

'Patsy Kline' Dean Winstanley

Comment

gwan so, have to go against finkle. am on winstanley at 5/2
                    Go big or go homeless.

Comment

Bow down to the, bow down to the, BOW DOWN TO THE KING

Comment

That's over 7.5 180's up.

Comment

Originally posted by mdoug View Post
                          gwan so, have to go against finkle. am on winstanley at 5/2

Comment

ffs king...missed the 180 again!!!

Comment

On second thoughts I wont be changing the name back.

Comment

<- lots of that shown there! I'm sure jaysoose happy with that too for his 180's bet, not the best at getting them this king fella
                                Go big or go homeless.

Comment

<- lots of that shown there! I'm sure jaysoose happy with that too for his 180's bet, not the best at getting them this king fella
                                  Not meant to be im afraid..had plenty of goes with the first two in and sitting nice.

Comment

Epic stuff this

Comment

some sweat for you now!!!
                                      Go big or go homeless.

Comment

FUCKING SHIP THAT SHIIIIITTTTTTTTT

Comment

get the fuck in! I never lost the faith in your hot streak haha. enjoy the free Christmas

#somemiracle
                                          Go big or go homeless.

Comment

Using the reverso worked out, i do have winstanley to thank for that one. Cheers deano i shall send some anti aging cream to ya for crimbo.

Comment

Be gone from my sight King you useless heartless bastard

Comment

Originally posted by Dean Winstanley View Post
                                                Winstanleys heart is the size of a marrowfat pea. I'd be ashamed to let my kids watch me collapse on tv like a cheap tent

Comment

Finkle who?

lololololol

Comment

King is an absolute certainty here. 4/5 is stealing money
                                                    Keep the faith
                                                    Kev I assume.

GO IN AGAIN
                                                    Winstanley is 50/1 to win now the buckling eejit
                                                    Might not get another leg.
                                                    Merv has the big heart
                                                    'Patsy Kline' Dean Winstanley
                                                    Bow down to the, bow down to the, BOW DOWN TO THE KING

oh the lolz

Comment

Originally posted by terryl View Post
                                                      winstsanley will pip king im afraid....
                                                      Deano.Deano..........Deano.......told ye so....Deano....

Comment

Originally posted by Jaysoose View Post
                                                        Using the reverso worked out, i do have winstanley to thank for that one. Cheers deano i shall send some anti aging cream to ya for crimbo.
                                                        I reckon winstanley had a nice bit on the same bet and just dragged it out until it came in

just need Osborne now for 3/3 and 98.88 profit for the day which were all spontaneous bets

edit: €1 on 3-0 Osborne @2.37 to make it 3 figure profit
                                                        Last edited by mdoug; 18-12-12, 23:14.
                                                        Go big or go homeless.

Comment

IM on the philipino under 1.5 180's here..off to the sofa good luck.

Comment

Following some guy on Boards with bets on Priestly 7/5 and Pipe 3-0 @ 7/4. urrrrgh and the thoughts of watching Pipe though

Comment

Originally posted by KevIRL View Post
                                                              Following some guy on Boards with bets on Priestly 7/5 and Pipe 3-0 @ 7/4. urrrrgh and the thoughts of watching Pipe though
                                                              So you're cheating on me?

Comment

please dont throw away your money...baxter is a snip...playing the darts of his life..

Comment

Can't see Young troubling Lloyd, so Lloyd @ 4/9 and Lloyd -1.5 sets @ evs.

Comment

With Priestly and Pipe on tonight the darts won't finish til the morning.

Comment

Harrington most 180's €5 @ 18s
                                                                      Baxter, Harrington, Pipe 3-0 acc

Will probably back whatever Finkle says will lose too.

Comment

Pipe 3-0 is burning money imo. I'd want 3/1 to even give it a 2nd glance. Jenkins has beaten Pipe in 4 of their 5 meetings. They played twice in October and Jenkins beat him 6-2 and 6-5 so can't imagine it being as one sided to think 7/4 is value.

I like Priestly tho, could be a good bet (altho he's available across the board at 6/4)

Comment

Originally posted by CHD View Post
                                                                          So you're cheating on me?
                                                                          I'll take yours too baby

Comment

Harrington most 180's €5 @ 18s
                                                                            Baxter, Harrington, Pipe 3-0 acc

Will probably back whatever Finkle says will lose too.
                                                                            ??

Comment

I'll take yours too baby

Comment

Originally posted by Flushdraw View Post
                                                                                ??
                                                                                Playing the prelim game.

Comment

Playing the prelim game.
                                                                                  4-0, or 3-0 to beat Whitlock?

Harrington is 17/10 to win the game and 8/1 to win 4-0?

Edit - I thought you meant all 3 to win 3-0 accum, probably not

Comment

4-0, or 3-0 to beat Whitlock?

Harrington is 17/10 to win the game and 8/1 to win 4-0?

Edit - I thought you meant all 3 to win 3-0 accum, probably not
                                                                                    Just Pipe 3-0

Comment

Jesus Pipe makes me consider switching to eastenders

Comment

Sweating on u 7.5 180s in the Priestley Baxter match 1 time

Comment

Jesus Pipe makes me consider switching to eastenders
                                                                                          Tips for the night?

Comment

Tips for the night?
                                                                                            I'm recoupin last nights losses on Baxter -1.5 @ 5/4

Comment

took jenkins to win the third @ 11/4 and maramatsu -1.5 @ 11/10

Comment

Pipe ya nob.

Comment

Pretty sure Muramatsu is a wimmin.

Comment

Ugh, I picked the choke artist.

He was meant to be playing very well.

Comment

Did Pipe win 3-0? Not watching it

Comment

Did Pipe win 3-0? Not watching it
                                                                                                        Yep

Comment

Where did you pick that NZ monkey from CHD? Knew we were drawing dead from the walk on

Comment

Just fuck right off you cunt

Comment

bit of an odd tip/discussion here so tell me if ye think nonsense but I had a lovely spin up during that last match betting in play

what colour double to finish off each leg red@1.44(don't remember green tbh).
                                                                                                              there was genuinely at least 10 in a row red there if not 15+, every single time they got near a double Lloyd always went to get on tops which he nailed or if not he got 10's.

I don't know the players that well but I'm guessing there are other players who'd be going for tops if left with 48 etc, working it out roughly in my head makes it a very decent profit if you back red every single game if both are tops players... could be nonsense but throwing it out to ye regs there to see what ye think
                                                                                                              Go big or go homeless.

Comment

Where did you pick that NZ monkey from CHD? Knew we were drawing dead from the walk on
                                                                                                                Same person who told me Gurney is hitting his doubles. From the bets he has been doing I won't be following anything from him in the rest of this tourny now, got lucky. He is on the order of merit too

bit of an odd tip/discussion here so tell me if ye think nonsense but I had a lovely spin up during that last match betting in play

what colour double to finish off each leg red@1.44(don't remember green tbh).
                                                                                                                there was genuinely at least 10 in a row red there if not 15+, every single time they got near a double Lloyd always went to get on tops which he nailed or if not he got 10's.

I don't know the players that well but I'm guessing there are other players who'd be going for tops if left with 48 etc, working it out roughly in my head makes it a very decent profit if you back red every single game if both are tops players... could be nonsense but throwing it out to ye regs there to see what ye think
                                                                                                                You're not the first person to think about it.

That person was the bookies. Stay away.

Comment

Same person who told me Gurney is hitting his doubles. From the bets he has been doing I won't be following anything from him in the rest of this tourny now, got lucky. He is on the order of merit too

You're not the first person to think about it.

That person was the bookies. Stay away.
                                                                                                                  find out that guys tips so that I can bet against him, another finkle type is good for my wallet!

ah the bookies have the same odds for every single game, I'm gonna look into the guy who Lloyd is playing and if he is a 20's guy I'm gonna back red every leg else if not and Lloyd is favourite I'll throw €10 on every leg he is first to.throw. I'll let ya know how much I lose
                                                                                                                  Go big or go homeless.

Comment

You will lose your roll, you are better off betting black or red in roulette.

Comment

Originally posted by terryl View Post
                                                                                                                      please dont throw away your money...baxter is a snip...playing the darts of his life..
                                                                                                                      lads have weekend accum...pm me if interested...lot of shit been talked on this thread..

Comment

Looking at continuing my dire record in this tonight and over the weekend

Can't see too much wrong with any of these, and an accum or 2 could be the way to go for a nice sweat

Jenkins to beat Part @ 4/6
                                                                                                                        Thornton to beat Nicholson @ 8/15
                                                                                                                        Painter to beat Baxter @ 8/11
                                                                                                                        Webster to beat Lloyd @ 4/7

Anyone make a case for the underdog in any of these games?

Comment

Looking at continuing my dire record in this tonight and over the weekend

Can't see too much wrong with any of these, and an accum or 2 could be the way to go for a nice sweat

Jenkins to beat Part @ 4/6
                                                                                                                          Thornton to beat Nicholson @ 8/15
                                                                                                                          Painter to beat Baxter @ 8/11
                                                                                                                          Webster to beat Lloyd @ 4/7

Anyone make a case for the underdog in any of these games?
                                                                                                                          Im thinking Part and Baxter are gonna spoil the party for you here.

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X