GAA Betting Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by horatio1 View Post
    Like the look of cork at evens tomorrow, thought Tipperary struggled for a long time against a sterile and jaded Dublin side. Would have Cork 4/6 for this.

Expecting a strong spirited performance from Limerick but think they might come up a bit short. Tempted by Kilkenny minus 3
    Cork v Tipp is next Sunday, the 17th, and Tipp will win

Comment

All over dublin today all the -s from 8-11

Comment

Originally posted by Gimmeabreak
        This is true

This is false
        Respectfully disagree, but we shall see, I think what's really interesting about this years SHC is actually the weakness's of the 4 remaining teams, they all have glaring flaws and there is no one team streets ahead, it makes for a fascinating climax.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny Tightlips View Post
          All over no armagh goals today @21/20. Donegal generally do not concede goals. Monaghans goal in the ulster final was the first goal theyve concenced to an ulster team in years. Armagh in my opinion are an average attacking unit up against a ferocious experienced donegal rearguard. Jamie clarke is overatted throughout ireland, and he wont like it tight against this donegal team. Also small stakes on no goals @ 5/1
          Did your Armagh no goals at 21-20 and doubled it with the dubs -9 at 5/6.
          location green and yellow stretford end

Comment

the most perfect BBV'ing of all times, and you are not even posting this in the BBV. The biggest lols in a long long time.
            FML. Put the kiss of death right on that one alright.

Comment

Feel that Monaghan will beat the spread.

Comment

Lolserson

Comment

Originally posted by JohnOB View Post
                  Cavan Ladies WILL win today.
                  Go big or go homeless.

Comment

Originally posted by mdoug View Post
                    Score First - Lead H/T - Win F/T
                    Limerick - Kilkenny - Kilkenny 9/1......
                    Only consolation for today... . Soaked now though!
                    Go big or go homeless.

Comment

Cork will beat Tipp on Sunday - still some even money available.
                      twitter
                      moneybookers

Comment

This is true

This is false
                        Hon our side!

Comment

I'm liking the 5/6 about mayo vs kerry on saturday.

I guess there will be 5/4 about mayo -1 somewhere too which i'd like

Was at the drawn game. Enthralling and epic stuff. Football would be such a less appealing game for me were it not for what Kerry have brought to the game and as a neutral i'd like them to be in a final vs the dubs for entertainment and spectacle but....from a betting perspective.....

Mayo have to be at least 3 or 4 points a better team than Kerry on paper to my mind so i m valuetowning a straight mayo win saturday

Comment

Over 48.5 points it is
                            Go big or go homeless.

Comment

He's made a right fool of you Doug.

Comment

My word is my escrow, take that or leave it. How much we betting if you take it
                                Go big or go homeless.

Comment

obv if you want to lay something smaller like €550 then that is fine by me.
                                  Cheers yeah wasn't gonna throw down 2k on the overs but am happy to do 550 though for the sweat! Only other bet on game is tipp to be winning at half time so should be fun anyway

Will be at the match myself so will settle with ya monday as long as cash online is cool
                                  Go big or go homeless.

Comment

Kilkenny -1, -2 and -3.

Liking the understand in total points too.

JJ Delaney motm 25/1

Tj Reid and jj to be nominated for motm.

Kk double senior and minor.

Gotta love all ireland final day. Hopefully the game delivers

Comment

Originally posted by KevIRL View Post
                                      Kilkenny -1, -2 and -3.

Liking the understand in total points too.

JJ Delaney motm 25/1

Tj Reid and jj to be nominated for motm.

Kk double senior and minor.

Gotta love all ireland final day. Hopefully the game delivers
                                      Jumped on the bandwagon. Up Kilkenny

Comment

The under total will struggle to survive in a high octane final at croker #shootout

Comment

I'll let ya out for 500 now if ya want . Must post before start of 2nd half as won't be looking after that

Also tipp winning at half time is great news! Think they will go on and win but no more bets for me for sure
                                          Go big or go homeless.

Comment

unless this gets blown up after 50 mins my money has been done in cold blood.
                                            I'd take the unders on 50 mins

Comment

Who got motm and nominations?

Comment

n1 doug m8

Comment

Originally posted by shrapnel View Post
                                                  Who got motm and nominations?
                                                  Won't be named till the sunday game tonight.

I expect Richie power, lar Corbett and John o Dwyer to get nominated. With o dywer getting the nod

Comment

Originally posted by CHD View Post
                                                    n1 doug m8
                                                    WP GAB. Essentially up €1650 because mdoug is such a pussy.

Comment

Originally posted by shano1888 View Post
                                                      mdoug +550
                                                      shano +retard points.

Put your money where your mouth is shano and offer me a bet
                                                      Go big or go homeless.

Comment

True.

GAB has made a right fool of you Doug.

Comment

Originally posted by mdoug View Post
                                                          mdoug +550
                                                          shano +retard points.

Put your money where your mouth is shano and offer me a bet
                                                          excellent, retard points are my favorite.

I was clearly being serious so I will offer you a serious bet my friend.

I bet you €8 that you cant go from now until Halloween without being provoked by the internet.

Comment

excellent, retard points are my favorite.

I was clearly being serious so I will offer you a serious bet my friend.

I bet you €8 that you cant go from now until Halloween without being provoked by the internet.
                                                            Nice save. #rustled
                                                            Go big or go homeless.

Comment

I expect Richie power, lar Corbett and John o Dwyer to get nominated. With o dywer getting the nod
                                                              Richie Hogan and TJ Reid surely to feature no? Didn't think power played very well tbh. Agree o dywer will probably get it - although i'd probably give it to Reid. KK goalkeeper could even get a mention

Comment

Richie Hogan, Callinan and O'Dwyer for me with Hogan taking it down.

Comment

Where's all the wise money going tomorrow ? I think it could turn out to be a low scoring game.

Under 33 total pts 11/10 .

J O'D 1st goal scorer 9/2.

And for a quick result Kerry to be awarded first free 11/10.

Comment

Where's all the wise money going tomorrow ? I think it could turn out to be a low scoring game.

Under 33 total pts 11/10 .

J O'D 1st goal scorer 9/2.

And for a quick result Kerry to be awarded first free 11/10.
                                                                    Kerry minors -3 and Kerry seniors. Probably be about 5 or 6/1. Minors will win handy. Gamble goes onto the seniors then

Comment

1st scoring play: Kerrypoint from free at 7/2 seems a bit generous to me.

Comment

@horatio1, JoD has made me a sack load of money this year but I'll be staying away from him tomorrow. Will be very difficult v Donegal defence and their forwards are more than capable. Won't be having a fgs bet. I'm going with the Kerry double.

Comment

Originally posted by dobman88 View Post
                                                                          @horatio1, JoD has made me a sack load of money this year but I'll be staying away from him tomorrow. Will be very difficult v Donegal defence and their forwards are more than capable. Won't be having a fgs bet. I'm going with the Kerry double.
                                                                          Always do a Fgs bet , hoping he can break loose and get pulled down for a penalty. Might back him for mom too.

Comment

Kerry/kerry ht/ft for me.

Comment

Always do a Fgs bet , hoping he can break loose and get pulled down for a penalty. Might back him for mom too.
                                                                              Fair enough. Good luck. I hope you're right

Comment

Fair enough. Good luck. I hope you're right
                                                                                Best of luck tomorrow hope you picked up a ticket.

Comment

Fancy Kerry to nick it tomorrow.
                                                                                  twitter
                                                                                  moneybookers

Comment

If I wasn't from Donegal I would be betting on Kerry, they are a good price. Donegal team is very good but there game against Dublin was probably a one off. If you were pricing both teams up as a semi-final game the odds would have been much different. I mean if Donegal hadn't of played Dublin and Kerry didn't play Mayo.

Might have a flutter on Donegal double but don't see much value in it. Has come through twice this year so will try the 3 in a row.

Comment

Just talking to the brother here on the train and his bet for today is Stephen O Brien fgs and Kerry to win at 28/1. Could be a nice interest bet for a neutral watching.

Comment

Kerry minors -3 and Kerry seniors. Probably be about 5 or 6/1. Minors will win handy. Gamble goes onto the seniors then
                                                                                        First part falls in Dobman ! Now for the hard part.

Comment

First part in. Pressure on the seniors now after a minor victory.

CMON THE KINGDOM!!!!!!!

Comment

Shippity!! I hope at least one person got on that bet. What a fucking day.

Comment

Shippity!! I hope at least one person got on that bet. What a fucking day.
                                                                                              Followed you in Dob and emptied the clip on under 33 pts. Good day all round. Enjoy the night !

Comment

Whats the fancy for today? Will it be as open? Under 51.5 looks tasty to me

Comment

Backing the draw again @9/1

Comment

Robbed from elsewhere but a good insight in to the weekends betting.

Up in Antrim we have St Galls v Cargin. I fancy an upset here and I’ll tell you why. Gall’s beat Cargin by a point in last years decider but Cargin have come back strong in 2014 and are unbeaten in both league and championship this year. The league form is particularly impressive as they have played 16 matches, winning 15 and drawing 1. These two teams met in the league on the 30th July with Cargin running out 2.20 to 2.11 winners. You have a young improving side playing a batlle hardened aging side. I make this 50/50 as Cargins have been known to shoot their load before but their form this year makes me think that they might just sneak this one at 7/4.

In Dublin, I was trying to be clever and give you a reason why St Vincent’s wouldn’t win. I was talking to one of the Ballyboden selectors who spent 5 mins telling me how they would beat Vincent’s. Then he casually threw in that “of course Michael Darragh will be a loss”. End of conversation as far as I was concerned. No club side can go up against the All Ireland champs missing a player of Michael Darragh McCauley’s calibre and expect to win. So while is totally unoriginal, I’m going with St Vincent’s at 2/5.

In the other Dublin semi-final, Oliver Plunkett’s looked impressive against Ballymun in the q/f. All was not well in the Ballymun camp in the lead up to that game (in-house fighting) but still 2.12 to 10 points was an impressive result and with the two Brogan’s in their side they are worthy favourites for this game. I watched the highlights on Dublin TV and they certainly looked impressive. If they can keep Kevin McManamon quite, then I would expect Oliver Plunketts to progress to the final at 8/13.

I dealt with the Derry county final last week and I see no reason to change from Ballinderry at 4/11.

Kildare is interesting (not often you hear that statement). Sarsfields are involved in both the minor and senior finals and have spent the last two weeks fighting with the county board to get the minor game changed as they have 4 starters from the minor team on the senior team. Indeed two of those minors scored 2.03 between them in the semi- final. Its tradition in Kildare to play the minor final before the senior final and the County Board weren’t for budging. They did however come up with a Kildare solution to a Kildare problem. They fixed the minor final for 12.45, then squeezed in the Intermediate Hurling Final at 2.15 and the Senior Final at 4.15, thus giving the Sarsfield minors a two hour break. Only in the GAA would you see that and the same county board members will preach about burn-out to our younger players at the next AGM. Anyway, that aside and minor match or no minor match, I think 4 minors is too many to have on a senior football team against the current county champions. It may well be a red letter day for Sarsfields but my money would be on Moorefield to retain their title at 8/11.
                                                                                                    Pm for rakeback deals

Comment

Where did you rob it from?

Comment

Nice article tipp, I'm gonna be on the Sarsfields double for Sunday. Might do the minors -3 in the double.

Comment

Originally posted by shano_88 View Post
                                                                                                          Where did you rob it from?
                                                                                                          Premierview
                                                                                                          Pm for rakeback deals

Comment

Berno NR for OPER

Comment

Nice article tipp, I'm gonna be on the Sarsfields double for Sunday. Might do the minors -3 in the double.
                                                                                                              Where can u bet handicaps on the minors game??

Comment

Originally posted by kpnuts View Post
                                                                                                                Berno NR for OPER
                                                                                                                Seriously? That's huge if true.

In other stuff, Carbery Rangers are 11/10 in Cork Senior football final and although the weather may disrupt good play somewhat, I expect the West Cork men to triumph.

Mid Kerry are currently available at 6/5 for the Kerry final on Sunday week, which is massive value IMO as I expect them to win.
                                                                                                                "Ne jamais perdre sa passsionne...ou s'en, éloigner vite!!!!..EC

Comment

Originally posted by Donk Magnet View Post
                                                                                                                  Where can u bet handicaps on the minors game??
                                                                                                                  Haven't looked yet. Just assumed it was possible.

Comment

Two guys I was talking to the other night with sash connections said Moore's to lift the cup at 4/7... Might actually have to go to this thing lol.

Comment

Originally posted by kpnuts View Post
                                                                                                                      Berno NR for OPER
                                                                                                                      How sure are you of this info? If true that would be a catastrophic loss for them. Judes +2 8/11

Comment

Apologies folks. misinformed earlier in week by usually reliable source. he's started...but doesn't look fit!

Comment

The Gaa season is back up and running this weekend. In my opinion the various competitions that are about to begin around the country are the best opportunity to find a bit of value. Often county managers are trying things out, and use this time to give unkown players a chance. Coupled with this many teams sheets dont be released to very late in the day, this makes it very difficult for bookmakers to calculate accurate odds imo. Il be looking forward to scrutinising a few fixtures in the coming days

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X