No announcement yet.

GAA Betting Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thank god for home advantage at least that's a help still I'm worried for us.

Comment

Dublin are good value tomorrow in my opinion. Their forwards should have to much for tyrones defence.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Comment

Galway -5 @ 10/11(pp) seems to be the bet of the weekend for me. Also getting stuck into Cavan @ 11/10 v Armagh can't see the price holding long.

Comment

Originally posted by Donk Magnet View Post
          Galway -5 @ 10/11(pp) seems to be the bet of the weekend for me. Also getting stuck into Cavan @ 11/10 v Armagh can't see the price holding long.
          Galway -5 is a terrible bet, disharmony in the camp,5/6 first teamers missing including our 4 best forwards from last year (sice,conroy,meehan,Armstrong), cant understand how you could post that -5 with any sort of confidence? Care to explain more?

Comment

London only picked up 3pts in divison 4 this year beating Waterford and drawing with Carlow they lost to Leitrim who were beaten fairly convincingly last week.
            I get where Galway are missing 5-6 top players but maybe this is a chance for some of the u-21s to shine.

All in all I think london have taken a few steps back this year and in my humble opinion I see Galway winning by 8-10pts.

Comment

London only picked up 3pts in divison 4 this year beating Waterford and drawing with Carlow they lost to Leitrim who were beaten fairly convincingly last week.
              I get where Galway are missing 5-6 top players but maybe this is a chance for some of the u-21s to shine.

All in all I think london have taken a few steps back this year and in my humble opinion I see Galway winning by 8-10pts.
              They only picked up two points in division 4 last year.

Comment

Originally posted by Keane View Post
                They only picked up two points in division 4 last year.
                Yes but they had a fantastic summer last year so they have obv gone back a bit I may be crazy but I'll be having a decent bet anyway.

Comment

Yes but they had a fantastic summer last year so they have obv gone back a bit I may be crazy but I'll be having a decent bet anyway.
                  I was more just pointing out that I don't think their league form is an indicator of their championship form. Don't have much of an opinion either way.

Comment

I wouldn't touch Galway with a bloody barge poll, or yours, given their inconsistency and tendency to self-destruct as a team. Impossible to predict how well London will perform based on their league form either. I'd be very confident about Tyrone footballers and Cork hurlers this weekend, short odds double

Comment

London 0-00 Galway 1-06 - Galway playing into a strong breeze. 20 min gone.
                      lol looking good Donk Magnet

Comment

Originally posted by conspicuous View Post
                        lol looking good Donk Magnet
                        Never in doubt lad!

Comment

Would like if Galway had a good year, shame how bad they've been over the last bunch of years.

Comment

Tipp -4 and Laois +10 for me today

Tempted to throw in Antrim +7 as well, but might just leave it at the first 2

Comment

I think anyone serious about turning a few bob from GAA punting should have cavan backed to a reasonably serious degree today. Still available at 11/10 with PP

I allow myself the odd mug punt too. Have probably too much on Roscommon to chin mayo outright at 9/2. Just got the feels man. The feels

Comment

Originally posted by Bubbleking View Post
                                I think anyone serious about turning a few bob from GAA punting should have cavan backed to a reasonably serious degree today. Still available at 11/10 with PP

I allow myself the odd mug punt too. Have probably too much on Roscommon to chin mayo outright at 9/2. Just got the feels man. The feels
                                Boyles are 6/5 and you can get over 7/5 on Betfair

Comment

Im on Waterford ht-ft @ 7-1 with PP. They have players back and threw it away the first day.

Comment

aidan o shea 1/1 to score over 0.5 points,surely thats free money as i expect mayo to win very easily and heis capable of a long distance score or gettin forward to fist a point,im onnnnnn,also MD Mc Auley over 0.5 points is 8/15 and i remember him regularly scoring at croker in run away wins or tight games,thanks paddypower

Comment

ack now big aidan your not that bad surely,rossies made bad work to lose that game.paddy power u have won this battle but the war is not over (yet)

Comment

Originally posted by Gimmeabreak
                                        Dublin (Hurlers) @4/7 to beat Wexford this weekend is almost certainly the greatest 4/7 shot in GAA of 2014 - we may struggle to get such value again over the course of the year.
                                        No we will crush

Comment

Dublin (Hurlers) @4/7 to beat Wexford this weekend is almost certainly the greatest 4/7 shot in GAA of 2014 - we may struggle to get such value again over the course of the year.
                                          Lot of injuries for the Dubs no?

EDIT: Actually not, just clickbait headlines, never mind

Comment

Wouldnt be so sure. Game on in Wexford, can be tricky to beat them down there. Wouldnt rule out a shock

Comment

[QUOTE=KevIRL;807287]Wouldnt be so sure. Game on in Wexford, can be tricky to beat them down there. Wouldnt rule out a shock[/QUOTE

wexford are improving all the time with a lot of decent young hurlers coming through, Dublin should win but it will be tight enough imo, might do wexford/Dublin ht/ft 9/2
                                              https://twitter.com/#!/TedCullinane1

Comment

Back on the Galway gravy train this week I still think Sligo are among the worst teams in the country. Also on that note I'll be taking Wicklow against an Offaly team in dire straights atm.

Galway-2 1/1
                                                Wicklow -1 10/11

Comment

Back on the Galway gravy train this week I still think Sligo are among the worst teams in the country. Also on that note I'll be taking Wicklow against an Offaly team in dire straights atm.

Galway-2 1/1
                                                  Wicklow -1 10/11
                                                  Is the Wicklow match in Aughrim?

Limerick -6 v London looks good too imo

Comment

Also, had no idea Laois v Fermanagh was on the TV today, any suggested bets for some interest?

Comment

I have backed sligo @ 9/4, great record against Galway with added blind confidence.
                                                      airport, lol

Comment

Originally posted by KevIRL View Post
                                                        Also, had no idea Laois v Fermanagh was on the TV today, any suggested bets for some interest?
                                                        Think proper punter tipped laois -4pts on boyles.
                                                        Ran galway close and never heard of the Fermanagh hurlers.

Comment

Im some donkey was the football

Comment

Was chatting with 1 of the laois lads this morning he reckons they should cover the handicap.
                                                            Wicklow are at home kev.

Comment

Lee cullen under 0.5 points.According to squad sources he is playing sweeper for fermanagh, and he is definitely not renowned for his scoring prowess. 6/5 is a tasty price

Comment

Be surprised if Laois don't batter Fermanagh. Fermanagh only seem to have a team for the sake of it over the last few years, lads playing soccer the day before league games etc plus they've a pretty weak team at the best of times.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny Tightlips View Post
                                                                  Lee cullen under 0.5 points.According to squad sources he is playing sweeper for fermanagh, and he is definitely not renowned for his scoring prowess. 6/5 is a tasty price

Ta Johnny, somewhat saved an otherwise shite afternoon of GAA bets

Comment

Ta Johnny, somewhat saved an otherwise shite afternoon of GAA bets
                                                                    Get some of those loots on David Kelly fg in Sligo game
                                                                    airport, lol

Comment

Have a quare dab on tyrone minors -4 this evening @6/5 with powers. A side brimming with quality and crucially experience. Majority of the team played in last years all ireland final. This is a poor monaghan team who have lost a large contingent of their ulster winning side of last year.

Comment

Have a quare dab on tyrone minors -4 this evening @6/5 with powers. A side brimming with quality and crucially experience. Majority of the team played in last years all ireland final. This is a poor monaghan team who have lost a large contingent of their ulster winning side of last year.

jesus christ the night. keeper has dropped two in the net.

Comment

jesus christ the night. keeper has dropped two in the net.
                                                                          Score there Johnny?

Comment

3.6 to 6

Comment

Tipp footballers beating cork in Munster semis by 2 points 5 minutes into the second half. Evans for tipp at +5

Comment

Originally posted by Hooch View Post
                                                                                Tipp footballers beating cork in Munster semis by 2 points 5 minutes into the second half. Evans for tipp at +5
                                                                                Cork win by 2 thanks to 3 very late Aidan Walsh points. Tipp threw it away by all accounts

Fancy Walsh to win at least one of the hurler/footballer of the year gongs

Comment

Michael murphy to score over 4.5 points tomorrow looks a sound bet at 8/11. Quality from play and takes frees 45's and penalties. Added to the fact antrim are useless

Sent from my GT-I8190N using Tapatalk

Comment

Couple of fun/mug bets required for the football today to add some interest please

Comment

Im on down to score over 23.5 points @ 2 here. Letrim have several players away to america. Down are at home. They have a very strong team out with an extremely dangerous forward line. They traditionally put up a big score when they get their tails up. And the weather today suits a high scoring affair.

Comment

Will Dublin cover the 14 pt hcap?

Comment

Down winning 2.10 til 0.4 @ half time. They should be able to finish the job of in the second half me thinks 😊

Comment

Im on down to score over 23.5 points @ 2 here. Letrim have several players away to america. Down are at home. They have a very strong team out with an extremely dangerous forward line. They traditionally put up a big score when they get their tails up. And the weather today suits a high scoring affair.
                                                                                            Shout

Comment

My winnings are going on johnny cooper not to score here with pp. 4/7 should be a banker?

Comment

Solid weekend. I really love the player points totals with paddy power, usually there is at least one player with a bit of value

Comment

Dublin Minors 6/4 against Kilkenny. Does this appear to be very generous based on recent performances?
                                                                                                  Pm for rakeback deals

Comment

Originally posted by tipp86 View Post
                                                                                                    Dublin Minors 6/4 against Kilkenny. Does this appear to be very generous based on recent performances?
                                                                                                    Into 6/5 now, but amazed to see KK favs. KK only scored 0-3 v Dublin in the Leinster opener (at Nowlan Park too) and then got a lucky backdoor draw through Leinster (Carlow followed by Laois). KK also suffering with injuries, definitely 3 and possibly 5 first choice out. Can never be too sure at minor but I think this is a definite bet

Comment

Any fancys today fellas?

Comment

Draws both games for me.

Comment

Unders in the hurling later.

Dub minors v poor today going by the radio commentary

Comment

Cork -3 @ 11/10 (evs with PP if like me you dont have a 365 account) looks pretty generous for tomorrow. Cork have had the benefit of 3 games over the summer to Limericks one and have scored freely in the last 2, particularly impressive v Clare. Home advantage as well.

Comment

Wexford at evens now with Clare down to 13 men

Comment

On Galway-Galway tomorrow at 9-1. Really should stop backing my own county but feck it, very talented young Galway team, most of whom have won All-Irelands. Serious hurt in the Galway camp about last year too to drive them on, most of them wore wristbands with the score written on it for the rest of the championship. Mightn't win but it'll be a lot closer than last year. Small fun bet on Tom Flynn to be MotM.

Comment

Cork -3 @ 11/10 (evs with PP if like me you dont have a 365 account) looks pretty generous for tomorrow. Cork have had the benefit of 3 games over the summer to Limericks one and have scored freely in the last 2, particularly impressive v Clare. Home advantage as well.
                                                                                                                  Decent sweat and a win. Happy days

Comment

Originally posted by NiceandcoolTrig View Post
                                                                                                                    On Galway-Galway tomorrow at 9-1. Really should stop backing my own county but feck it, very talented young Galway team, most of whom have won All-Irelands. Serious hurt in the Galway camp about last year too to drive them on, most of them wore wristbands with the score written on it for the rest of the championship. Mightn't win but it'll be a lot closer than last year. Small fun bet on Tom Flynn to be MotM.
                                                                                                                    Do you fancy yere chances against Tipp in the next round? I would be confident that we could cause an upset.
                                                                                                                    Pm for rakeback deals

Comment

The lads on Premierview seem to think that Tipp are overpriced at 11/4 tomorrow night in the U21. They would tend to be critical at times.

I sort of fancy Waterford for the All Ireland in this.
                                                                                                                      Pm for rakeback deals

Comment

Originally posted by tipp86 View Post
                                                                                                                        The lads on Premierview seem to think that Tipp are overpriced at 11/4 tomorrow night in the U21. They would tend to be critical at times.

I sort of fancy Waterford for the All Ireland in this.
                                                                                                                        Def agree with Tipp, overpriced. Taking them to win and also ht/ft at 7/1

Waterford have the talent but organisation at u-21 level is frequently shocking in the county

Comment

Tipp 2 down at half time. They conceded two soft goals and have fought back from it. The gut feeling is Clare will get over the line in this.
                                                                                                                          Pm for rakeback deals

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X