• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Loopz View Post
    If eircom is your isp you can watch it online
    Afraid not any alternatives?
    Pm for rakeback deals

Comment

Stuck a tenner on a Clare,Kilkenny,Dublin and Kerry accum for the interest.

Comment

Clare 1-14 Limerick 1-8. About 10 minutes into the second half. Anyone know where I can get proper updates. Just going by twitter atm.

Comment

Originally posted by shano_88 View Post
          Clare 1-14 Limerick 1-8. About 10 minutes into the second half. Anyone know where I can get proper updates. Just going by twitter atm.
          Twitter is your best bet unfortunately.

Comment

1-19 to 1-10 now 55 minutes gone , live on setanta1 if that helps.

edit : 2-19 now

Comment

doubled clare wit kilkenny after readin this thread,trin to build a roll for cheltenham and after gettin 2nd'itis 2day if the bet comes in it would deffinitly help.
              can you post final result please,cheers

Comment

Easy for Clare 2-24 Limerick 1-13

Comment

Come on the Cats the moro bookies got Clare at 6/4 seriously wrong. also got a small sum on Clare in running at 7/2 when they fell 5points behind in the first half.

Added in cork -3 to a treble with the two after reading Dan Shanahan in the racing post saying to put your max wager on cork as they would deal with the -3 handicap with ease.

Comment

Originally posted by KevIRL View Post
                    Yes imo. It will be a comfortable KK win. 5-6 points at least.
                    Local bookies here had KK -1 at 1/1 im in up to my balls.

Comment

I assume this forum is going broke if Tipp win tomorrow yeah?

Comment

Originally posted by NewApproach View Post
                        I assume this forum is going broke if Tipp win tomorrow yeah?
                        Nah not me couldnt back against them. Hate betting in general i didnt even have a penny on Clare tonight. I only put €12 on KK v Galway even with the inside info. I really should gamble a little more
                        Pm for rakeback deals

Comment

Just back from Cork game. Good performance. Our new young gun Conor Lehane put on an exceptional display. Marked him myself in a minor game 2 years ago. Fantastic player.

Won the bet too taking a minus -3 handicap.

Comment

Originally posted by tipp86 View Post
                            Nah not me couldnt back against them. Hate betting in general i didnt even have a penny on Clare tonight. I only put €12 on KK v Galway even with the inside info. I really should man up a bit
                            FYP

I didn't touch the Galway game and didn't get much on Clare. All riding on KK now On both the match and -1. Is it on tv yeah?

Comment

KK gone out to 15/8 now. Hate not getting on at best price. Might put a little bit on after that Clare win anyway.

Edit: still actually 4/6 with Bet365 but dont have an account.
                              Last edited by shano_88; 25-02-12, 21:18.

Comment

KK gone out to 15/8 now. Hate not getting on at best price. Might put a little bit on after that Clare win anyway.

Edit: still actually 4/6 with Bet365 but dont have an account.
                                Bet365 account is the nuts while it lasts. They are also 20/21 -1

Comment

Originally posted by A_CitizenErased View Post
                                  Just back from Cork game. Good performance. Our new young gun Conor Lehane put on an exceptional display. Marked him myself in a minor game 2 years ago. Fantastic player.

Won the bet too taking a minus -3 handicap.
                                  I never had you down as a hurler for some reason.

FYP

I didn't touch the Galway game and didn't get much on Clare. All riding on KK now On both the match and -1. Is it on tv yeah?
                                  Tg4 cant recall throw in time.
                                  Pm for rakeback deals

Comment

I never had you down as a hurler for some reason.

Only sport I'v ever played that I have a huge passion for. Played football up too Minor too in Goal.

Been a full back in Hurling since I can remember (a little kid). Still play Under 21 and Junior A

Comment

Whats the sign up code for Bet365? Decided to sign up and lump on KK.

Comment

Whats the sign up code for Bet365? Decided to sign up and lump on KK.
                                        Don't think you need one. You get a 200 free bet when you deposit 200. There are turnover requirements though before you can withdraw.

Comment

All Kilkenny so far. 1-5 to 0-1 after 12 mins

Comment

Comment

sigh, 3 points in a row for Tipp 1-5 to 0-4

Comment

Originally posted by Marsden02 View Post
                                                Antrim +4 looks decent as they always are hard to beat at home 1st game out, cant get no odds on lower division games, but Id be lumping on London v Armagh as we've 22 players missing in total, basically playing the u-21 team.
                                                Boom!!!!

Comment

sigh, 3 points in a row for Tipp 1-5 to 0-4
                                                  Really wouldnt worry.
                                                  Pm for rakeback deals

Comment

Really wouldnt worry.
                                                    Of course not.

Anyway 1-10 to 0-8 at HT.

Antrim 3-18 Wexford 2-15 FT. Massive result, Big Shock too especially with Antrim missing the Loughgeil lads. Wexford must be much more shit than usual this season

Comment

Are ye watching the game lads? Score line a fair reflection?

Comment

Are ye watching the game lads? Score line a fair reflection?
                                                        Ya I been watching scoreline a fair reflection alright, KK should probly be further ahead but for some very un-KK like shooting

Comment

KK goal after first 2 points in 2nd half went to Tipp.

2-10 to 0-10

Comment

Come on Tipp
                                                            SPOILER
                                                            On KK at 8/13 double with win on France and kk win at 1.21 KK-1 at 10/11 was severly tempted to go all in on them

Comment

Originally posted by Marsden02 View Post
                                                              Boom!!!!
                                                              Wp. Couldnt find anyone with a market on London v Armagh, pity as its 2-12 to 0-1 to London

Comment

Well in chaps. KK 2-17 Tipp 0-15 Final score

Comment

Quite a mauling, good for the bets today but I hope Tipp bounce back soon enough.

Comment

BOOMMMM easy game this hurling betting and on top of that a comfortable 6 point win over wexford with a under par team . The wexford manager will learn not to open his mouth in the future it gave us all the motivation we needed.

Comment

Wp. Couldnt find anyone with a market on London v Armagh, pity as its 2-12 to 0-1 to London
                                                                      nice wee bet up, couldnt even get the Armagh match in local bookies,

Comment

Cheers guys we'll be eating this week

Comment

Fitzgibbon cup semis on today. Given that Canning is out for LIT apparently, I'm going for a UCC/CIT double at 2/1 on PP. UCC @5/6 are worth a lumpage separately actually, they are flying and can't see them being beaten.
                                                                          "Ne jamais perdre sa passsionne...ou s'en, éloigner vite!!!!..EC

Comment

UCC vs UL is very tough to call.. One of my friends plays for UCC and he said it's a coin toss... Home advantage could see UCC through all the same

Comment

Surprised to see Monaghan as big as 13/10 (ladbrokes) v Derry tomorrow nite!!
                                                                              Granted the game is in Derry but they have been awful in there opening games!
                                                                              Monaghan were equally as good as Meath in the 1st rd. but kicked easily 7/8 wides early in the 2nd half when well on top. They had no such prob when kicking 17 points in a impressive display v Kildare the last day!!
                                                                              "the impossible is often untried"

Comment

Derry's lineup is pretty important as they've been missing a lot of players in the last couple of games.

As far as Monaghan are concerned their shooting may have been poor against Meath but they were ten points from ten shots against Kildare in the first half as well which is probably not something they're going to do too often so be careful not to put too much credence in that performance either.

Comment

Originally posted by ciarraithuaidh View Post
                                                                                  Fitzgibbon cup semis on today. Given that Canning is out for LIT apparently, I'm going for a UCC/CIT double at 2/1 on PP. UCC @5/6 are worth a lumpage separately actually, they are flying and can't see them being beaten.
                                                                                  Bink!

CIT easy winners. UCC 8 up at one stage..fell asleep and UL got back to within 1 pt...UCC won by 3 in the end though.

Comment

Cork -4 (21/10) looks like a good bet this weekend.

Donegal yet to win and beaten by Down who were hammered by Cork in the last round. Paul Kerrigan and Colm O Niell returning for Cork which will mean plenty of goal chances.
                                                                                    The only thing going against Cork is the long journey but there is fierce competition for places in this Cork side and I think they will have too much firepower up front.

-2...11/10
                                                                                    -3...6/4

Comment

Originally posted by Keane View Post
                                                                                      Derry's lineup is pretty important as they've been missing a lot of players in the last couple of games.

As far as Monaghan are concerned their shooting may have been poor against Meath but they were ten points from ten shots against Kildare in the first half as well which is probably not something they're going to do too often so be careful not to put too much credence in that performance either.
                                                                                      Derry:
                                                                                      1 Barry Gillis
                                                                                      2 Brian McCallion
                                                                                      3 Chrissy McKaigue
                                                                                      4 Aidan McAlynn
                                                                                      5 Mark Craig
                                                                                      6 Michael Bateson
                                                                                      7 Sean Leo McGoldrick
                                                                                      8 Michael Friel
                                                                                      9 P J McCloskey
                                                                                      10 Neill Forrester
                                                                                      11 Cailean O’Boyle
                                                                                      12 Barry McGoldrick
                                                                                      13 Mark Lynch
                                                                                      14 Paddy Bradley
                                                                                      15 Enda Lynn

16 Kevin Farren
                                                                                      17 Michael Drumm
                                                                                      18 Ryan Scott
                                                                                      19 Gerard O’Kane
                                                                                      20 Brian Doyle
                                                                                      21 Charlie Kielt
                                                                                      28 Patsy Bradley
                                                                                      27 Blaine Gormley
                                                                                      24 Enda Muldoon
                                                                                      25 Conleith Gilligan
                                                                                      26 Emmett McGuckin

It's hard to really know what Derry's best first 15 is bit they're certainly missing O'Kane, Kielt and Gilligan and obv Eoin Bradley. It's a pretty weak team they've named alright IMO.

No Monaghan team yet but they're without Gary McQuaid, Ronan McNally, Stephen Gollogly, Tommy O’Neill, Conor McManus, Bob O’Brien and Tommy Freeman who has just come back onto the panel. Of those you're probably talking about three certain starters in McQuaid, Freeman and McManus and the rest wouldn't be too far off.

The one thing I'd say about this game is that two games ago Derry were everyone's tip for promotion and Monaghan were most likely for the drop after Louth and Westmeath. Nobody really would have said any different after RD1 when Derry slipped to Galway at home and Monaghan were beaten by Meath. Rd2 comes along and despite the fact that Derry got destroyed and Monaghan got an unexpected win we're still maybe gone a bit off the handle in reversing our opinions to the point that 13/10 on Monaghan is now seen as obvious value, essentially based on one game.

I'm keeping my powder dry for the moment until I see a Monaghan teamsheet, but if anything I'll be leaning towards Derry, if based on nothing more than going against the majority of the public sentiment.

Comment

Originally posted by theduster View Post
                                                                                        Surprised to see Monaghan as big as 13/10 (ladbrokes) v Derry tomorrow nite!!
                                                                                        Granted the game is in Derry but they have been awful in there opening games!
                                                                                        Monaghan were equally as good as Meath in the 1st rd. but kicked easily 7/8 wides early in the 2nd half when well on top. They had no such prob when kicking 17 points in a impressive display v Kildare the last day!!
                                                                                        Really dont like monaghan

Its not long since they were terrible last year. Over reactions to short term form (although important) is massive in GAA.

Id be happier taking Derry here (although will avoid). If mons get a result ill prob oppose heavy next week.
                                                                                        GAA News Website

Comment

Derry:
                                                                                          1 Barry Gillis
                                                                                          2 Brian McCallion
                                                                                          3 Chrissy McKaigue
                                                                                          4 Aidan McAlynn
                                                                                          5 Mark Craig
                                                                                          6 Michael Bateson
                                                                                          7 Sean Leo McGoldrick
                                                                                          8 Michael Friel
                                                                                          9 P J McCloskey
                                                                                          10 Neill Forrester
                                                                                          11 Cailean O’Boyle
                                                                                          12 Barry McGoldrick
                                                                                          13 Mark Lynch
                                                                                          14 Paddy Bradley
                                                                                          15 Enda Lynn

16 Kevin Farren
                                                                                          17 Michael Drumm
                                                                                          18 Ryan Scott
                                                                                          19 Gerard O’Kane
                                                                                          20 Brian Doyle
                                                                                          21 Charlie Kielt
                                                                                          28 Patsy Bradley
                                                                                          27 Blaine Gormley
                                                                                          24 Enda Muldoon
                                                                                          25 Conleith Gilligan
                                                                                          26 Emmett McGuckin

It's hard to really know what Derry's best first 15 is bit they're certainly missing O'Kane, Kielt and Gilligan and obv Eoin Bradley. It's a pretty weak team they've named alright IMO.

No Monaghan team yet but they're without Gary McQuaid, Ronan McNally, Stephen Gollogly, Tommy O’Neill, Conor McManus, Bob O’Brien and Tommy Freeman who has just come back onto the panel. Of those you're probably talking about three certain starters in McQuaid, Freeman and McManus and the rest wouldn't be too far off.

The one thing I'd say about this game is that two games ago Derry were everyone's tip for promotion and Monaghan were most likely for the drop after Louth and Westmeath. Nobody really would have said any different after RD1 when Derry slipped to Galway at home and Monaghan were beaten by Meath. Rd2 comes along and despite the fact that Derry got destroyed and Monaghan got an unexpected win we're still maybe gone a bit off the handle in reversing our opinions to the point that 13/10 on Monaghan is now seen as obvious value, essentially based on one game.

I'm keeping my powder dry for the moment until I see a Monaghan teamsheet, but if anything I'll be leaning towards Derry, if based on nothing more than going against the majority of the public sentiment.
                                                                                          That is a very random Derry team..esp from 2-9 apart from McKaigue and Seán Leo...they have a heap of injuries of course. Overall this is a game I'd stay away from...too many unknowns really here to be confident either way.

Comment

BTW, UCC -1 @11/10 for the Fitzgibbon final is a good bet IMO.

Comment

Sligo -1 vs Cavan tonight looks decent value at 5/6 imo.

Comment

That is a very random Derry team..esp from 2-9 apart from McKaigue and Seán Leo...they have a heap of injuries of course. Overall this is a game I'd stay away from...too many unknowns really here to be confident either way.
                                                                                                Yeah agree pretty much.

Comment

Antrim -2 @ evs v Offaly was told last night this was a lock offaly missing all the u-21s.

Comment

im all over sligo like a fat kid around chocolate..cavan are awful..i can understand argument behind antrim with home adv etc but wouldn be overly confident..sligo would be my 'lock' as they say

Comment

Armagh/Cork double for me, 2/1.
                                                                                                      We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence then is not an act, but a habit.

Comment

Fitz game was so sick.. UCC let me down in a treble

Comment

Originally posted by Terry Phelan View Post
                                                                                                          Fitz game was so sick.. UCC let me down in a treble
                                                                                                          I feel your pain. Was daylight robbery to be honest that college were anywhere near CIT in normal time. CIT should have been out the gap. Then in extra time UCC should have pulled clear but some awful shooting kept it tight, but they got 1 chance and took it to win. Have to feel sorry for CIT to lose like that, but thats sport I guess.

Anyway, anybody know if Niall MacNamee is fit for Offally as that is a major factor in the Antrim v Offaly game IMO and I can't find the team online anywhere?

Comment

I feel your pain. Was daylight robbery to be honest that college were anywhere near CIT in normal time. CIT should have been out the gap. Then in extra time UCC should have pulled clear but some awful shooting kept it tight, but they got 1 chance and took it to win. Have to feel sorry for CIT to lose like that, but thats sport I guess.

Anyway, anybody know if Niall MacNamee is fit for Offally as that is a major factor in the Antrim v Offaly game IMO and I can't find the team online anywhere?
                                                                                                            Sorry forgot to add that aswell he's not fit to play

Comment

Offaly:
                                                                                                              1 Alan Mulhall
                                                                                                              2 James Gallagher
                                                                                                              3 Shane Sullivan
                                                                                                              4 Kevin Lynam
                                                                                                              5 Brian Darby
                                                                                                              6 John Maloney
                                                                                                              7 Sean Pender
                                                                                                              8 Brian Connor
                                                                                                              9 Niall Smith
                                                                                                              10 James Keane
                                                                                                              11 Alan McNamee
                                                                                                              12 Nigel Dunne
                                                                                                              13 Anton Sullivan
                                                                                                              14 William Mulhall
                                                                                                              15 Ken Casey

Comment

Seems from twitter like Gerard O'Kane might be in at CHF for Derry instead of O'Boyle. Still no bet

Comment

Allianz FL Division 1
                                                                                                                  Armagh 0-02 1-04 Mayo, Morgan Athletic Grounds, 7pm
                                                                                                                  Laois 0-04 0-04 Dublin, Portlaoise, 7pm

Allianz FL Division 2
                                                                                                                  Derry 0-03 0-00 Monaghan, Celtic Park, 7pm
                                                                                                                  Meath 0-02 0-04 Kildare, Páirc Tailteann, 7pm

Allianz FL Division 3
                                                                                                                  Antrim 0-02 0-03 Offaly, Casement Park, 7pm
                                                                                                                  Cavan 0-03 0-02 Sligo, Kingspan Breffni Park, 7pm

Comment

Cavan hockeying Sligo at HT!! Derry well ahead also.

Comment

Antrim 7 points clear

Comment

Only 4 now.

Comment

Only 4 now.
                                                                                                                          Back to 7

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X