Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

IPB Hero Our Conor Memorial Thread - (Horses Betting Obv)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Here's Gorgon Lord Byron's win in Australia for anyone interested, great win for local trainer and owners, all to look forward in two weeks.

Gordon Lord Byron wins the 2014 George Ryder Stakes at Rosehill, ridden by Craig Williams and trained by Tom Hogan

Comment

Any podcast or tips for Aintree GAB?

Going on Friday and would love a listen.

Comment

There's a preview night on with gimmeabreak as one of the panelists this Thursday in peadar Kearneys on Dame St. Kicks off at 7.30..

Comment

Sheer bliss for the aw anoraks with 21 spins on the sand today!

Alhaarth beauty could go well in the 5f hcap at ling. It was only a 6f seller he made his sea debut last week but put in some fast sectionals before tiring late on. Might be worth an ew squeak dropping back in trip.

Broughtons charm could be interesting if he takes to Southwell surface with Robert Winston choosing to head there rather than lingfield.

Comment

Hilarious scenes at Leop.
            Profit before people.

Comment

Originally posted by The Situation View Post
              Hilarious scenes at Leop.
              In work what's going on

Comment

Originally posted by horatio1 View Post
                In work what's going on
                Team O'Brien have mistaken raceday for a light schooling session.
                Profit before people.

Comment

I like subtle knife in the 8.25 @ Kempton, bit of a drop in class, FAV looks a good thing though so just a small wager
                  Jayzus, Sheila! I forgot me feckin' trousers

Comment

Aintree

Like fox norton in the first 7/1

And On The Bridge 12/1 in the last ( If ground comes up soft might switch to Jetson)

Comment

Originally posted by Gimmeabreak
                      latest Podcast is now available https://soundcloud.com/emmet-kennedy...tional-preview

click on the link you filthy animals.
                      Good work , listening to it now as we speak

Comment

Stuck that up on another forum, hope it gets you a few more listens.

Comment

Originally posted by The Situation View Post
                          Team O'Brien have mistaken raceday for a light schooling session.
                          How true this and so blatant,pity the poor punters that punted on any of their's today

Comment

Warne @ 4s in the 3.40 & Kings Grey @ 20s for a each way poke in the 4.15
                            Mattie McGrath wanna-be

Comment

2.00 rhamnus

2.30 dynaste

15.40 mossey joe

16.50 oscar whisky

Comment

Like Clarcam in the first for an e/w poke if you can get 1/4 odds

Comment

Hoping Menorah can have a similar bounce back from Cheltenham as last year, arguably at his best around Aintree with a win and two close 2nds in his three runs here. Don't think you could make a rock solid case for any of the 3 short priced horses in the race.

With Clarcam in the opener ew too.
                                  Profit before people.

Comment

What price would you expect Dynaste to be for the GC should he win well today?

Comment

Ouch, Clarcam traded at 1.03.

Comment

Mugged lol.

Delighted for Dessie though, he actually gave very bullish word for him at Leop on ATR.
                                        Profit before people.

Comment

surprised to see module 6.2 on machine for tomorrow, and a weak 9/2 with most bookies, hard to see him not in the firing line.
                                          anyone any thoughts?

Comment

You guys have something going there Noel with the podcast. It's informative (which it's supposed to be) but it's good fun too. I found myself laughing a lot which keeps the interest going.

Comment

You should listen to the podcast Rob. BCB says it's almost his banker of the meeting. I'm on anyway and the trainer had a winner today too.

Comment

Literally half your money back from each way bets on bet365 for grand national!! and the money comes back instantly into your account. Up to €125, amazing offer but you have to place the bets today I think - drunk now but wanted to share
                                                Go big or go homeless.

Comment

Shipped the podcast link to my Dad a few weeks back, a man who literally could not turn on a laptop, ha just shows you the power of the right motivation he is now full operational-fooking loves it.

If he discovers the machine and does the inheritance Ill be looking for compensation Gimmeabreak.

Genuinly.

Comment

A few each way punts for the day,gone with module in the melling chase & dunowen point in the topham chase also two more each way nibbles in the grand national,burton port & quito de la roque.
                                                    Mattie McGrath wanna-be

Comment

nice MBS from paddys
                                                      if your horse finishes 2nd/3rd in the 3.05 it'll return win part of ew or winning singles
                                                      max return 50
                                                      People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                                                      Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                                                      https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

seems to be drifting though.
                                                        Out to 6/1 from 9/2
                                                        People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble

Comment

Don't get me wrong I've grabbed it with both hands.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Gimmeabreak
                                                            this is a savage offer - I really like Module, were I in Dublin now I would have the feet walked off me.
                                                            Accounts only. Conditions below:

Applies to singles only.
                                                            Maximum refund £/€50 per customer per race.
                                                            Applies to 'Win or Each Way' market only. Applies to Win part of Each Way bets only.
                                                            Applies to bets placed from 10am on April 2nd.
                                                            Does not apply to shop or Tote bets.
                                                            Paddy Power horse racing rules apply.
                                                            Paddy Power reserves the right in its discretion to exclude and/or limit the availability of the offer to certain customers.

Comment

Ok bets for the day
                                                              Module e/w for full advantage
                                                              Your Busy e/w @ 14/1
                                                              And a little treble on
                                                              Module
                                                              Sgt reckless
                                                              Ofaolains Boy

Comment

Originally posted by DeadParrot View Post
                                                                seems to be drifting though.
                                                                Out to 6/1 from 9/2
                                                                Na wouldn't worry about the price drifting,just saw that wp mullins has had no winner for the last 8 years at aintree,hedgehunter in 05 grand national was his last winner,thats mad ted.
                                                                Mattie McGrath wanna-be

Comment

Originally posted by kpnuts View Post
                                                                  Accounts only. Conditions below:

Applies to singles only.
                                                                  Maximum refund £/€50 per customer per race.
                                                                  Applies to 'Win or Each Way' market only. Applies to Win part of Each Way bets only.
                                                                  Applies to bets placed from 10am on April 2nd.
                                                                  Does not apply to shop or Tote bets.
                                                                  Paddy Power horse racing rules apply.
                                                                  Paddy Power reserves the right in its discretion to exclude and/or limit the availability of the offer to certain customers.
                                                                  Applies to win part of each way bets & singles only according to the text

Comment

Module 10pt EW
                                                                    Your Busy 1pt EW
                                                                    Viva Colonia 1/2pt EW
                                                                    Beat That 2pt win

Comment

Applies to win part of each way bets & singles only according to the text
                                                                      Lad in bookies just told me its online only

So must by online and phone accounts

Probably just as well, lot of walking to get from shop to shop in London

Comment

1- king of the picts (33's)

2- Following Wonderful Charm over the cliff (4's)

3- Days Hotel ew (20's)

4- Kauto Stone ew (33's)
                                                                        Profit before people.

Comment

Gerrarety in first two 10/1 double in paddies

Module in the next
                                                                          + treble with first two
                                                                          + in double with podcast nap your busy

Your busy in 4th race

Comment

module NR

Comment

...
                                                                              "We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Originally posted by mdoug View Post
                                                                                Literally half your money back from each way bets on bet365 for grand national!! and the money comes back instantly into your account. Up to €125, amazing offer but you have to place the bets today I think - drunk now but wanted to share
                                                                                Now that I am in a more coherant state -

The Grand National takes place on Saturday 5th April and we’ve got a fantastic money back offer for each-way bets placed on the world’s greatest horse race.

All you have to do is place your bets on the Grand National between Thursday 3rd April and midday on Saturday 5th April. We will then give you half the stake back for every each-way bet that you place, up to a maximum total refund of €125 per customer.

The 125 literally goes into your account instantly.. amazing offer! So get betting today
                                                                                Go big or go homeless.

Comment

Originally posted by mdoug View Post
                                                                                  Now that I am in a more coherant state -

The Grand National takes place on Saturday 5th April and we’ve got a fantastic money back offer for each-way bets placed on the world’s greatest horse race.

All you have to do is place your bets on the Grand National between Thursday 3rd April and midday on Saturday 5th April. We will then give you half the stake back for every each-way bet that you place, up to a maximum total refund of €125 per customer.

The 125 literally goes into your account instantly.. amazing offer! So get betting today
                                                                                  teaforthree, is it a sign?
                                                                                  X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
                                                                                  Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

8.45 sunshineonleith NAP DUNDALK

Comment

Johnny Feane quickly establishing a name for himself as a pretty shrewd trainer.

Comment

Have a free bet on the first tomorrow at Aintree, any suggestions? Getting on Hinterland too and possibly Zarkander but was expecting bigger odds after hearing the views on the podcast.

Comment

Originally posted by FeetMagic View Post
                                                                                          Have a free bet on the first tomorrow at Aintree, any suggestions? Getting on Hinterland too and possibly Zarkander but was expecting bigger odds after hearing the views on the podcast.
                                                                                          Wilde Blue Yonder in the first tomorrow, he was right beside Sgt Reckless in the supreme, just behind Josses Hill and obviously that looks very good now, and I believe Noel thinks the extra 1/2 mile tomorrow will suit.

Zarkander is a lot shorter than was expected because the race has cut up a fair bit, and more of that who woulda been a short priced favourite is a non runner.

Comment

PP mbs if 2nd or 3rd on the first race tomorrow again (online max €50). Happy to take Wild Blue Yonder at the offer with the supreme form franked today.

Wilde Blue Yonder
                                                                                            Trifolium
                                                                                            Zarkander
                                                                                            Modus.

Going to do the 5ew bets on BCB's outsider picks for the national.

Comment

Set a goal for myself today to make 300+ and then I'd put on €750 of bets for grand national. So I now have €750(€375 after the money back) on a horse race, by far my biggest ever and it's an utter crapshoot haha. Thank fuck for friends with betting accounts and no interest in gambling anymore... Have a very good feeling!!
                                                                                              Go big or go homeless.

Comment

Victor Hewgo looks a pretty solid selection in the 3-25 at Aintree. The last 2 horses to beat it were (3/4l behind) Holywell and (a neck behind) Western Warhorse.

Comment

I'm all over forcefull appeal in the 1645 ling . Can't see it being out of first three. Have a look at his last race which was won by today's races fav Purcell and check the sectional times of both for the last 4f.

F.A. Was drawn 9 of 9 and had to drop in before being forced wide for the last 2 bends and then ran up the back of another horse in the straight. Actually ran the last 4f faster than Purcell even though he covered a lot more ground between the furlong markers for each sectional.

It was Purcells seas debut and he is entitled to come on for that but with a 3 lb pull and the plum draw I expect F.A. To beat him today. 15/2 is huge IMO .

Also like Pandar at wolly.

Comment

...

Comment

Always end up doing everyone's bets on this

Mine
                                                                                                      Balthazar King
                                                                                                      Quito De La Roque
                                                                                                      Long Run
                                                                                                      Tidal Bay

Missus
                                                                                                      Vintage Star
                                                                                                      Teaforthree

Father In Law
                                                                                                      Big Shu
                                                                                                      The Package

Other bets for the day
                                                                                                      Wilde Blue Yonder single
                                                                                                      Our Mick single e/w
                                                                                                      Forceful appeal single e/w 16.45 Lings

Yankee & accum e/w on
                                                                                                      Wilde Blue Yonder
                                                                                                      Trifolium
                                                                                                      Zarkandar
                                                                                                      Modus

also a football accum on
                                                                                                      SPOILER

Wigan
                                                                                                      Celtic
                                                                                                      Chelsea
                                                                                                      PSG
                                                                                                      Utd (before I heard the rooney news)
                                                                                                      City

Either steak or a Pot Noodle for dinner tonight

Comment

Yankee

Wilde Blue Yonder
                                                                                                        Hinterland
                                                                                                        At Fishers Cross
                                                                                                        Gullinbursti

Then play up the winnings on Burton Port, with savers on The Rainbow Hunter and Raz De Maree.

Comment

Always end up doing everyone's bets on this

Mine
                                                                                                          Balthazar King
                                                                                                          Quito De La Roque
                                                                                                          Long Run
                                                                                                          Tidal Bay

Missus
                                                                                                          Vintage Star
                                                                                                          Teaforthree

Father In Law
                                                                                                          Big Shu
                                                                                                          The Package

I could not imagine paula picking any other horses lol!
                                                                                                          Her sky-ness
                                                                                                          © 5starpool

Comment

A mate of mine who had a leg in brave inca said the colm murphy has Quito in great shape and has been running him on right handed tracks to keep his mark down and he is stone better going left handed. He said he has never seen colm so bullish about a horse even brave inca or big zeb.
                                                                                                            His rival it seems, had broken his dreams,By stealing the girl of his fancy.Her name was Magill, and she called herself Lil,But everyone knew her as Nancy.

Comment

...

Comment

Burton port 20/1

One in a Milan 100/1

* mug mug mug
                                                                                                                B king added @18/1
                                                                                                                Last edited by Guest; 05-04-14, 13:13.

Comment

Noticed monbeg dude drifting a lot in the past few days and also notice he is never in anybodys list!! 'sup with that?

Lion Na Bearnai for my biggest profit, alvarado for 2nd biggest, big shu and then a few small winners. Also went footie treble on villa hull and cardiff draw
                                                                                                                  Go big or go homeless.

Comment

Prince de Beauchene and Mountainous in the national. Have had some serious run good in this race over the years.
                                                                                                                    Profit before people.

Comment

triolo d'alene and shakalakaboomboom for me, also added lion na bernai earlier
                                                                                                                      Last edited by shrapnel; 05-04-14, 15:07.

Comment

Alvarado & Quito de la Roque

Comment

got on kians delight in the next at aintree 20/1

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X