Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

IPB Hero Our Conor Memorial Thread - (Horses Betting Obv)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The Situation View Post
    Hmm ~600 odd days since he last won a race, think I'd be taking a watching brief. I'd be fearful of Module if he improves at all from his run in the Haldon GC.
    I have a irrational dislike for the horse because of that absolute cunt who is involved in his ownership.

Also Ghizao is the one. Nicholls horses on fire

Comment

Truckers Darling caught the eye at 20/1 in the 3:00 for a small stable really firing of late. Was jumping noticeably to the right late in the race at Lingers lto but still finished close to the long odds on fav, this should suit her better imo.
      Profit before people.

Comment

Ramona Chase 2.40 Taunton. Getting weight all around. Wrong in the handicap but well worth a bet imo
        Jayzus, Sheila! I forgot me feckin' trousers

Comment

A bit of a stats for cats job in cheltenham for me today using this past profiling lark,gone with the sky farmer @ 4/1 in the 1.40,duke of lucca @ 8/1 in the 2.10,any currency @ 7/2 in the 2.40 & so fine @ 20/1 in the 3.15,good for a euro e/w yankee which would pay just under 7.4k if the moon and the stars happen to line up,worth a pop for the sake of 22 nibs,good luck all.
          Mattie McGrath wanna-be

Comment

just got a phone call about misty lane in fundalk tonight 5/2 atm

Comment

Originally posted by Donk Magnet View Post
              just got a phone call about misty lane in fundalk tonight 5/2 atm
              Drifting like a barge.....more value or avoid??

Comment

Originally posted by bustamoves View Post
                Drifting like a barge.....more value or avoid??
                Was never winning, 7/2 yet readily been laid at 6.4 on exchange told the story.
                Breaks front rank and jockey spends 4f pulling hard to ensure he's back to 6th and very wide, made sure it didn't place..

Comment

Very bad day today, did about 700. Decided to stick 25 ew on tap night in the December gold cop tomorrow to get out!
                  Still well ahead on the year so can't really complain.

Comment

The New One @ 1/2, feels like stealing

Comment

I wouldn't like to be around Ruby if Glens Melody doesn't win after giving up three winners to ride her.
                      Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Jennies Jewel goes in another handicap hurdle tomorrow, with a bigger pot than the last couple its an extremely competitive affair with some real classy types like Mullins 4yo and Jewson winner Noble Prince at the top and a few sneaky ones like Cawley's and Tyner's nice mare running off lightweights.
                        For her I'm worried that the distance may be on the sharp side and that it would need a lot more rain than we have had than the other horses.
                        Hopefully she'll run her race and put on another decent show but I'll probably stick to the place market.

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
                          Jennies Jewel goes in another handicap hurdle tomorrow, with a bigger pot than the last couple its an extremely competitive affair with some real classy types like Mullins 4yo and Jewson winner Noble Prince at the top and a few sneaky ones like Cawley's and Tyner's nice mare running off lightweights.
                          For her I'm worried that the distance may be on the sharp side and that it would need a lot more rain than we have had than the other horses.
                          Hopefully she'll run her race and put on another decent show but I'll probably stick to the place market.
                          where is it running?
                          Her sky-ness
                          © 5starpool

Comment

Originally posted by Michelle SatNav View Post
                            where is it running?
                            1.40 Navan

Comment

Originally posted by KevIRL View Post
                              1.40 Navan
                              ty stuck a tenner on. GL Strewl
                              Her sky-ness
                              © 5starpool

Comment

Nice one SP, great win.

Comment

Well done no bet for me on the race delighted for you.

Comment

She sure got the big heart. Merry Christmas, Tony!

Comment

Well done, Strewel, well deserved. Great mare.

Comment

Delighted for you, she must be a joy to own
                                        Profit before people.

Comment

Wp sp.

Comment

Well done Strewel, she is a cracking mare.

Comment

Nice one stuck a tender on her e.w before I left for airport ty ty ty.
                                              location green and yellow stretford end

Comment

KA BOOOOOOOOM!

Comment

Whoo hoo... Well done. I'm off to collect me winnings
                                                  Her sky-ness
                                                  © 5starpool

Comment

Originally posted by kaiser soze View Post
                                                    Nice one stuck a tender on her e.w before I left for airport ty ty ty.
                                                    One tender ew at 10/1 wins you:

SPOILER
                                                    Profit before people.

Comment

forgot all about your horse strewelpeter and had other 5 winners in pick 6 at navan today

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
                                                        KA BOOOOOOOOM!
                                                        Finally got the chance to have a look at the race this morning,some ride by ian mccarthy,well done.

Originally posted by Gimmeabreak
                                                        latest edition of The Final Furlong Podcast https://soundcloud.com/emmet-kennedy...ndalk-previews
                                                        Had a listen this morning,good stuff and don't forget to post the 3rd one for fundalk on friday.
                                                        Mattie McGrath wanna-be

Comment

Cracking looking handicap coming up at Lingers here. Clive Britain's Shafanni looks to be pretty unexposed compared to some, big step up in class for her but she has posted some above average times in her AW runs to date, worth a poke ew at 25/1 from a good draw.
                                                          Profit before people.

Comment

Is there a plot happening in the 3.50 at Exeter? Comical Red opened 33/1 now is as short as 11s in a place, No form whatsoever and has taken 26.29% of the bets according to Oddschecker. 12s with PP and 16s with Boyles.

Comment

Originally posted by Percy007 View Post
                                                              Is there a plot happening in the 3.50 at Exeter? Comical Red opened 33/1 now is as short as 11s in a place, No form whatsoever and has taken 26.29% of the bets according to Oddschecker. 12s with PP and 16s with Boyles.
                                                              this happens alot....i've learned not to read into it too much.....dont think it takes much to punt a 33/1 into 11/1 anyway....

as for the oddschecker stats.....very unlikely to be reliable IMO

Comment

That 26% from ids checker probably only refers to bets they have re-directed and not all bets sites have taken.

Comment

Congrats sp

Comment

Small double for me today with Ned Buntline in the 2.10 & Wounded Warrior in the last,both at navan.

The pin landed on Chris Pea Green with powers paying 5 places in the 3.35 ascot for a little e/w poke.
                                                                    Mattie McGrath wanna-be

Comment

Originally posted by Gimmeabreak
                                                                      latest edition of The Final Furlong Podcast https://soundcloud.com/emmet-kennedy...ndalk-previews
                                                                      Is it tomorrow you are doing the Christmas one?
                                                                      I suppose with the fare on offer ye will be in danger of running out of time but if there is a minute I'd love to hear a possible tissue and which of Upsie, Urticare and Royal Moll we should be most afraid of in Sundays G3 Mares race. TBH I wouldn't be shocked if he ran all three.

Comment

2 Bets for Stephen's day.

Cue Card and Defy Logic.

Think cue card will drift and hoping to get 4's which would be a huge price. He was ridden out the back in the KG last year. When he is ridden from the front he is a different horse. No doubts he will stay and has enough speed also for Kempton. He is the only horse to come in the same parish as Sprinter Sacre. He was going away from Dynaste and SC on his last run and while both will come on for the run I think they will both have to improve hugely to get close to him.

Defy Logic has a great chance in the Racing Post Novices in Leopardstown.

I think Felix Yonger is the best 2m novice around but since he is not running Defy logic seems the obvious choice. Got to within 2 Lengths of FY last time out. Who went on to spank Trifolium in his next race. Main danger is Champagne Fever but 17f around Leopardstown might be a bit sharp for him and at 2/5 I think he is the wrong price. DL is 11/2 and a great bet imo.
                                                                        His rival it seems, had broken his dreams,By stealing the girl of his fancy.Her name was Magill, and she called herself Lil,But everyone knew her as Nancy.

Comment

Last edited by Hitchhiker's Guide To...; 26-12-13, 11:27. Reason: question about tote
                                                                          "We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Have also gone big on TNO, most memorable performance in Cheltenham after Our Conor for me.

Comment

Hoping for the new one to make for a very merry xmas

Comment

Sea Light 1-50 Leo

Comment

Sea Light 1-50 Leo
                                                                                  was 11/4 when i backed it, returned 7/4

Comment

Uuuuugh

Comment

wouldn't touch either of those yokes for the CH

unlucky there though GAB and the TNO backers
                                                                                      "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

dat last fence
                                                                                        People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                                                                                        Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                                                                                        https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

LOL @ McCoy putting his hand in front of his mouth hiding what he was saying to Sam after the race... Wouldn't have taken ninja lip reading skills to work out I suppose

Comment

Lovely stuff.

Second coming of Istabraq.
                                                                                            Originally posted by ArmaniJeans
                                                                                            I like this heat - some proper music innit.
                                                                                            None of the 'black disabled lesbian warbling backwards' stuff that the other players inflicted on me.

Comment

Cue Card has to be clear fav for the KG in my book after lto.
                                                                                              Profit before people.

Comment

Originally posted by DeadParrot View Post
                                                                                                dat last fence
                                                                                                There was only one winner approaching the 2nd last and that stumble did nothing to change that!

Comment

Originally posted by Elshambles View Post
                                                                                                  There was only one winner approaching the 2nd last and that stumble did nothing to change that!
                                                                                                  You were not watching the same race, if The New One jumped it at all he wins easy

Comment

Originally posted by Elshambles View Post
                                                                                                    I can't be having that!

Comment

Originally posted by NewApproach View Post
                                                                                                      I can't be having that!
                                                                                                      you need to read his sig

TNO would have won handy obv.
                                                                                                      "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

Boom
                                                                                                        His rival it seems, had broken his dreams,By stealing the girl of his fancy.Her name was Magill, and she called herself Lil,But everyone knew her as Nancy.

Comment

Result
                                                                                                          People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                                                                                                          Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                                                                                                          https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
                                                                                                            you need to read his sig

TNO would have won handy obv.
                                                                                                            Honestly if id had my laptop or phone anywhere near me while watching the race, id have been looking to layoff my bet on TNO

Other horse just looked better and had it won for one good jump approaching the last imo

Comment

Haven't handed up a docket all day but if Mount Benbulben can finish placed it will have make a decent day of it

Comment

FFS!

Comment

Thought cue card had broken them all. Sick

Comment

Went to Leopardstown today and got massacred. Analifet, The New One, Champagne Fever, match bet on Al Ferof to beat Silvinaco to cap it off. Probably the worst days racing ever. Stuff retirements are made of. Good job the 3G there is rank as usual otherwise it could have got worse quicker. Smashing at Limerick was the only winner but was a drop in the ocean.

Comment

Thought the best horse won the race tbh. Twiston-Davies gave The New One a better ride than McCoy gave MTOY!!

Comment

Panther claw and kid cassidy tomorrow. Good luck all

Comment

Originally posted by Fonkey View Post
                                                                                                                          Thought the best horse won the race tbh. Twiston-Davies gave The New One a better ride than McCoy gave MTOY!!
                                                                                                                          One of the odder opinions I've read today.
                                                                                                                          Last edited by The Situation; 26-12-13, 20:01.
                                                                                                                          Profit before people.

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X