Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

IPB Hero Our Conor Memorial Thread - (Horses Betting Obv)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by elbows View Post
    Empor's sword in the last in Cork. 50/1
    I'll chance Pursecco here meself.
    "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

Sorry that was awful
      His rival it seems, had broken his dreams,By stealing the girl of his fancy.Her name was Magill, and she called herself Lil,But everyone knew her as Nancy.

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
        I'll chance Pursecco here meself.
        Thought I was good 2f out. We'll take the 16/1 ew though.

Comment

Meh, tonight's paid for at least.

Comment

I was screwed on a 5 timer by Dettori on Blue Geranium. I dont think he was winning under any ride or any position but Dettori rode a shocker on him. Seemed to be either unawares or purposely keep him at the back out of the stalls and played bumper cars from there. How the fcuk are you meant to get through traffic from that position.

Comment

Like both Haggas runners in the Victoria Cup today, Predominance 9/1 Valley of Fire 33/1
              Profit before people.

Comment

Went for Irish supremacy across the pond, O'Brien x 2 , Wachman and Lynam.

Comment

Originally posted by The Situation View Post
                  Like both Haggas runners in the Victoria Cup today, Predominance 9/1 Valley of Fire 33/1
                  Inquisitor for me.

also well in on Kubali on 15:45 in wexford
                  People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                  Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                  https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

BOBBY BOUCHER takes part in his first handicap today and I'm again claiming the valuable 10lbs off him with Evan Daly. 0-65 handicaps are random ballots and if you are getting a run you tend to take it unless you just can't! So as Bobby was getting in today we've decided to let him run, in fairness being a 3yr old only 0-65 race you can't go any lower. He's a grand little sort that has a marvellous temperament and is used to lead the 2yr olds here so what he lacks in ability he makes up for in other ways. Hopefully Evan can use his pony race experience here and fly around!

HGD
                    little nibble
                    People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble

Comment

Like look of fallons ride in next at Ascot

Comment

Feeling easy ew for Atzeni / Eddery in the last at Ascot

Comment

any judges got opinion on kentucky derby tonight, sky 1/5th 5 places

Comment

Why have pp no market o the Kentucky Derby

Comment

Originally posted by nicnicnic View Post
                              any judges got opinion on kentucky derby tonight, sky 1/5th 5 places
                              If u have a oner to spare there till morning I'll get u to stick a bet on

Comment

Originally posted by Dice75 View Post
                                If u have a oner to spare there till morning I'll get u to stick a bet on
                                pm sent

Comment

pm sent
                                  Cant see pms on phone but if u can stick fiddy ew on Mor Spirit do and confirm and i'll ship 2mrw wherever u want on the off chance it loses!

Comment

Cant see pms on phone but if u can stick fiddy ew on Mor Spirit do and confirm and i'll ship 2mrw wherever u want on the off chance it loses!

Comment

Cheers!

Comment

Sigh. Pm me for stars boyles bank

Rag2gar already chat shiting me about hos win

Or if u want 100 on anything on PP either let me know
                                        Last edited by Dice75; 07-05-16, 23:02.

Comment

I am drunk but I fancy a bit of plough boy at 25/1 tomorrow

Comment

Sigh. Pm me for stars boyles bank

Rag2gar already chat shiting me about hos win

Or if u want 100 on anything on PP either let me know
                                            Originally posted by horatio1 View Post
                                            I am drunk but I fancy a bit of plough boy at 25/1 tomorrow
                                            have 50 ew on plough boy for me, tks.

Comment

Done at 20s

Cant post lics here!

Comment

Done at 20s

Cant post lics here!
                                                Fuck it. Doubled up for myself

Comment

feck it.
                                                  in as well

Comment

Fuck it. Doubled up for myself
                                                    Originally posted by DeadParrot View Post
                                                    feck it.
                                                    in as well
                                                    Spinning a ton up to 1k three times in a row on pp = gonzers

At least i got nicnics bet on

I got 1.75 ew

Comment

Good word for
                                                      Killieny court 3.45 Limerick
                                                      9/2 at the moment

Comment

Spinning a ton up to 1k three times in a row on pp = gonzers

At least i got nicnics bet on

I got 1.75 ew
                                                        Sound Dice, I'd say limits be tight enough at that time of morning and you account probably ok.

Comment

Sound Dice, I'd say limits be tight enough at that time of morning and you account probably ok.
                                                          Let me have another €11.63 on a while ago

Comment

She was easing down for 2 furlongs there

Congrats GAB
                                                            Profit before people.

Comment

Backed him this morning single and doubled him up with ink master later. Made a note of him and bainne last time out belonging to Noel but forgot about it. Impressive win wp.
                                                              location green and yellow stretford end

Comment

Nice run by Plough Boy, though it was coming to take it with a furlong left.

@nicky PM me where you want the money

Edit - ah jaysus a 35% R4 sigh

(€212.50 to you Nicky)

Comment

Nice run by Plough Boy, though it was coming to take it with a furlong left.

@nicky PM me where you want the money

Edit - ah jaysus a 35% R4 sigh

(€212.50 to you Nicky)
                                                                  throw it on Time for Mabel in the 4.40 Dice pls, if you can

Comment

throw it on Time for Mabel in the 4.40 Dice pls, if you can
                                                                    Done at 5s

Comment

Sean Jones mustn't ever punt his horses.
                                                                      Profit before people.

Comment

Originally posted by The Situation View Post
                                                                        She was easing down for 2 furlongs there

Congrats GAB
                                                                        Hopefully Minding goes straight to Epsom. Coulda won 15l there if required, exciting times.

Comment

Originally posted by Gimmeabreak
                                                                          I grew up watching racing in awe of the skill of Kieren Fallon so it is slightly surreal that he rode a group winner in my silks yesterday.
                                                                          you hear anything about intifadah tomorrow at Tipp? I know it ran down the field on sat at Wex. Cheers

Comment

Escalate ew in the last at Tipp 10/1 Ladbrokes/Boyles

Comment

Just seen a lad in the bookies trying to get $5k on a horse. While getting instructions on the phone.
                                                                              Was limited to $1k bets and the prices adjusted as he made his bets
                                                                              Balaklava (Adelaide)
                                                                              Race 3 14:38 (5:38)
                                                                              (4) Horse Number Seven

To be clear, the no is 4, seven is the name

Comment

hmmm, betting suspended,
                                                                                Race delayed almost an hour, race abandoned

Comment

Originally posted by Mellor View Post
                                                                                  hmmm, betting suspended,
                                                                                  ...Out of curiousity, did they mention why it was abandoned?...Surely it wasn't because of that one horse was it?...

Comment

Originally posted by luckforsome View Post
                                                                                    ...Out of curiousity, did they mention why it was abandoned?...Surely it wasn't because of that one horse was it?...
                                                                                    As of yet I've no idea. Had to go back to work while it was still delayed.
                                                                                    Found out after wards that it was abandoned.

Comment

I stuck Sister Blandina in the tracker after a nice seas debut at Gowran. Murtagh sends it over to Bath for a £ 2k hcap. They have got some rain over there so I hope it wasnt going for the ground but its by Mastercraftsman out of a Saddlers wells mare so should handle it.

I also give perardua a decent chance in the 1900 at Bath now she races against her own sex having not got the run of the race against the colts at Windsor.

Comment

hmmm, betting suspended,
                                                                                        Money laundering styleee. I bet he got a receipt with his money back.

Comment

Stable is ice cold but Winter is meant to be a good prospect in the first at Naas.
                                                                                          Profit before people.

Comment

Word around for An callin orga in the last at Naas, out of Finsceal Beo.

Comment

I stuck Sister Blandina in the tracker after a nice seas debut at Gowran. Murtagh sends it over to Bath for a £ 2k hcap. They have got some rain over there so I hope it wasnt going for the ground but its by Mastercraftsman out of a Saddlers wells mare so should handle it.

I also give perardua a decent chance in the 1900 at Bath now she races against her own sex having not got the run of the race against the colts at Windsor.
                                                                                              Nice one
                                                                                              His rival it seems, had broken his dreams,By stealing the girl of his fancy.Her name was Magill, and she called herself Lil,But everyone knew her as Nancy.

Comment

Originally posted by rounders123 View Post
                                                                                                I was in Ladbrokes in Newbridge today , the lad at the counter in front of me asks for a price on the hcap for " whoever Argentinos Juniors are playing " . She gives him the price and he has roughly €80 - 100 on it, no problem. He was Irish and you could tell by the small talk they were having that she knew him. I had € 60 on a 5/2 shot straight after and she rang it in.

Comment

Originally posted by rounders123 View Post
                                                                                                  It's all Tote style betting here (fixed odds an option too) so he has a verifiable paper trail to take to the bank.

Comment

I had € 60 on a 5/2 shot straight after and she rang it in.
                                                                                                    She checked with head office whether to take the bet?
                                                                                                    Is €60 somehow a massive wad of cash in Newbridge

Comment

I was in Ladbrokes in Newbridge today , the lad at the counter in front of me asks for a price on the hcap for " whoever Argentinos Juniors are playing " . She gives him the price and he has roughly €80 - 100 on it, no problem. He was Irish and you could tell by the small talk they were having that she knew him. I had € 60 on a 5/2 shot straight after and she rang it in.
                                                                                                      Ladbrokes will take a decent bet so will Boyles but the price would be cut if you got to the next shop with Boyles.
                                                                                                      If you want to get a decent bet on it involves a lot of shops and small bets.
                                                                                                      Shops used to do great specials and give the punter value.

Arsenal played Galatasaray in 2000 uefa cup final had 500 on arsenal bet lost got refund as was a red card that refund would now be 25 euro and only be allowed as a free bet.

Bookies dont want punters they want complete mugs who do virtulas and lotto and 20 team accums.

Comment

She checked with head office whether to take the bet?
                                                                                                        Is €60 somehow a massive wad of cash in Newbridge

No € 60 would not be massive , the horse was being well backed and the shop is close to where the trainer lives so maybe it was around the volume they had already taken on it.

I was just a bit more surprised about her taking twice that amount on an Argentinian soccer game when the lad didn't even know the name of the team he wanted to back. Maybe it is a market he backs all the time in those amounts but it seemed to me that the bet was most likely being placed on behalf of someone else. It was the only bet he had and left.

Out of curiosity I looked it up last night and the game is not on until sunday, the team he backed are 9/2 -1, might jump on the choo choo.

Comment

No € 60 would not be massive , the horse was being well backed and the shop is close to where the trainer lives so maybe it was around the volume they had already taken on it.

I was just a bit more surprised about her taking twice that amount on an Argentinian soccer game when the lad didn't even know the name of the team he wanted to back. Maybe it is a market he backs all the time in those amounts but it seemed to me that the bet was most likely being placed on behalf of someone else. It was the only bet he had and left.

Out of curiosity I looked it up last night and the game is not on until sunday, the team he backed are 9/2 -1, might jump on the choo choo.
                                                                                                          all aboard was it boca juniors?

Comment

Yeah share the love horatio m8

Comment

Originally posted by careca View Post
                                                                                                              all aboard was it boca juniors?
                                                                                                              No Lanus away to Argentinos Juniors on Sunday 1900.

Lanus are top of the league won 5 on the bounce, Argentinos bottom .
                                                                                                              Last edited by horatio1; 12-05-16, 10:22.

Comment

looks like I was looking at the wrong price on the hcap Lanus are 1/2 plus 1, definitely money laundering!

Comment

I'm hoping plymouth sound 3:55 newm will pay for the IPB beers tonight, was never put into the race lto and a couple of winners have come out of the race. Cumani has fav that could be well hcapped so I'll have a saver at 11/4 in the w/o fav market.

Comment

I'm hoping plymouth sound 3:55 newm will pay for the IPB beers tonight, was never put into the race lto and a couple of winners have come out of the race. Cumani has fav that could be well hcapped so I'll have a saver at 11/4 in the w/o fav market.
                                                                                                                    Double it up with Tara Call 3/1 in Kilbeggan 17.35.

Comment

Frankel's first 2yo to see the racecourse hacks up... obv!
                                                                                                                      Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Originally posted by Jibzzzz View Post
                                                                                                                        Double it up with Tara Call 3/1 in Kilbeggan 17.35.
                                                                                                                        Killarney Lakes in the same race

Comment

Willie has Nichols Canyon and Shaneshill running at Nashville, Tennessee tomorrow!. Chasing the $500k bonus for the world hurdle '17 on the side.

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X