Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

IPB Hero Our Conor Memorial Thread - (Horses Betting Obv)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Elshambles View Post
    Yeah did that. Im not being offered this

Comment

Originally posted by shrapnel View Post
      any chance you can copy and paste in here?
      it's 43 pages long
      People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
      Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
      https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Originally posted by DeadParrot View Post
        it's 43 pages long
        lol, ok, that's 39 pages too long imo!!!

Comment

Originally posted by alocon View Post
          Yeah did that. Im not being offered this
          Different offers for different accounts, 365 known for segmenting their customer base. I'm getting the offer but only €10/day. I'm guessing if you aren't being offered it at all you categorised as a long-term winner/smart punter! Others are probably offered €50/day...

Comment

Originally posted by ionapaul View Post
            Different offers for different accounts, 365 known for segmenting their customer base. I'm getting the offer but only €10/day. I'm guessing if you aren't being offered it at all you categorised as a long-term winner/smart punter! Others are probably offered €50/day...
            I'm being offered €5 free bet a day whatever that means

Comment

Originally posted by ionapaul View Post
              i'm on £25 a day- mugs r us

Comment

€10 for me, it seems they haven't fully decided what I am yet!

Comment

Reckon it could be average bet? I'm only a small time fish

Comment

Will depend your location too, nothing for me in Malta

Comment

Originally posted by bohsman View Post
                      Will depend your location too, nothing for me in Malta
                      Yup, nothing here in Canada.

Comment

Any idea where I'd find a price on a Laurina v BrainPower match?
                        Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Thanks I thought as much. Siding with Apples Jade but can't bring myself to lump on.

I'm encouraged by your mention for Thomas Darby, he's one of my two value punt of the week.
                          I've looked at more or less every qualifying race and can't see how his C+D win and subsequent prep don't make him close to head of the market, Obv its very competitive and there are plenty who can win it but I'd be happy with him at half the price

Comment

My ante posts bets are all over the shop.
                            I've spent months convincing myself that mullins stable was in real trouble this year but somehow have mullins rides all over the place

todays fun...
                            The Yankee

Aramon
                            Benie Des Dieux
                            Laurina
                            Ballyward

The treble
                            Duc Des Genievres
                            Laurina
                            Benie Des Dieux

The double
                            Hardline
                            Discorama

The other double
                            Apples Jade
                            Ballyward
                            Vintage Clouds , Raging Bill & warthog punts complete the weirdness
                            I should be emptying the clip at Benie Des Dieux but I just cannot bring myself to do it.
                            People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble

Comment

Earl of buncranny today in south well 2.25

Comment

10/1 place treble done for the day, interesting to see how the ground holds up.

1.30 - Klassical Dream 4 places
                                2.10 - Hardline 3 places
                                2.50 - Beware the Bear 5 places

GL all

Comment

130 Klassical dream,
                                  thomas darby

210 hardline

250 up for review

330 buveur d'air

410 Limini

450 a plus tard

530 Discorama

Comment

GTFO, standing start best of british competence on show here

Comment

Klassical dream all over the place...

Comment

Glen forza 2nd race

Give me a copper 3rd race

Discorma last race

All to win today with farclas tomor

Comment

Klassical dream all over the place...
                                          Lol and won doing handstands🤔
                                          location green and yellow stretford end

Comment

Start finding the mudlarks before the prices change

Clondaw Castle ew?

Comment

130 Klassical dream,
                                              thomas darby

210 hardline

250 up for review

330 buveur d'air

410 Limini

450 a plus tard

530 Discorama
                                              Forecast?

Comment

Originally posted by Jibzzzz View Post
                                                Forecast?
                                                sadly not

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
                                                  GTFO, standing start best of british competence on show here
                                                  Again

Comment

Originally posted by Elshambles View Post
                                                    Start finding the mudlarks before the prices change

Clondaw Castle ew?

4 places, better lucky than good

Comment

Again
                                                      3/3 FFS

Comment

No idea on this - gone for the Irish combi-tricast of Apples Jade/Sharjah/Laurina @ 16s on PP

Comment

Was saying all along it was a weak CH. Delighted for Cromwell though, absolute gent.
                                                          Last edited by The Situation; 12-03-19, 15:46.
                                                          Profit before people.

Comment

Oh dear

Comment

I should be emptying the clip at Benie Des Dieux but I just cannot bring myself to do it.
                                                              Ruby gonna ruby

phew...but that still hurts pretty much all my multis

Comment

Originally posted by balfejohn View Post
                                                                Earl of buncranny today in south well 2.25
                                                                there is a lesson of some sort in there

Comment

Get in!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
                                                                    there is a lesson of some sort in there
                                                                    Indeed

Comment

Death, taxes, ruby at the last.

Anyone claiming hes still not bent needs to have a word with themselves. (And no, I didn't have money on it)

Comment

Coddfather saves my day

Comment

really thought discorama was going to get there!!!

Comment

My ante posts bets are all over the shop.
                                                                            I've spent months convincing myself that mullins stable was in real trouble this year but somehow have mullins rides all over the place

todays fun...
                                                                            The Yankee

Aramon
                                                                            Benie Des Dieux
                                                                            Laurina
                                                                            Ballyward

The treble
                                                                            Duc Des Genievres
                                                                            Laurina
                                                                            Benie Des Dieux

The double
                                                                            Hardline
                                                                            Discorama

The other double
                                                                            Apples Jade
                                                                            Ballyward
                                                                            Vintage Clouds , Raging Bill & warthog punts complete the weirdness
                                                                            Coddfather saves my day

Comment

Originally posted by dobby View Post

Anyone claiming hes still not bent needs to have a word with themselves. (And no, I didn't have money on it)
                                                                              Anyone who thinks he’s jumped off at the last is thicker than a pig shit

Comment

Originally posted by Wesley Harms View Post
                                                                                Anyone who thinks he’s jumped off at the last is thicker than a pig shit
                                                                                Didn't see it. Didn't say he jumped off either. Hes experienced enough to bring the horse down without jumping off him now.

Comment

Stop talking dobby you are making a complete fool of yourself

Comment

Originally posted by premierstone View Post
                                                                                    Stop talking dobby you are making a complete fool of yourself
                                                                                    Didn't take the fanboys long tbf. Lose your bollox on it did ya lol

Comment

Even your witty retort makes zero sense [emoji23]

Comment

Originally posted by dobby View Post
                                                                                        Didn't see it. Didn't say he jumped off either. Hes experienced enough to bring the horse down without jumping off him now.
                                                                                        Sure, that’s why he tanks to the last instead of falling at the 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th. Get a grip, esp if you didn’t even see the race.

Comment

If you guys are big enough mugs to not see it then ye make bookies very happy

Comment

I might have to start trolling again.

Comment

Originally posted by CHDog View Post
                                                                                              I might have to start trolling again.
                                                                                              Standard has gone down the shitter tbf

Comment

Originally posted by Dice75 View Post
                                                                                                .
                                                                                                The plan at the start of the day differed greatly to the random punting at the end of the day

Comment

Got word for Shug in the 6.45 Kempton tomorrow

Comment

Defo misjudged dobby if this is a true reflection of his intelligence

Comment

Sams profile race 1
                                                                                                      Farglas race 3 nap

Comment

Any views on whether racing goes ahead?

Comment

HArd to no hopefully the storm not bad enough and sad to see ballyward dead 😢

Comment

Get in!!!

So did half of Wexford 🙈

Comment

really thought discorama was going to get there!!!
                                                                                                              So did half of Wexford 🙈

Comment

It's on

Comment

Today I will mostly be laying the Elliot horses.

Comment

Battleoverdoyen
                                                                                                                    Delta Work
                                                                                                                    Altior
                                                                                                                    Tiger Roll accum and yankee etc

EW on Jarveys Plate, Farclas, Coko Beach and Sempo

* reserve the right to hail mary punt if day is going sideways

Comment

Battle/Santini Dbl
                                                                                                                      Vision Des Flos EW
                                                                                                                      Lethal Steps

These are the ones that make or break me today! Gl all

Comment

130 sam's profile
                                                                                                                        210 Delta works
                                                                                                                        250 Canardier and Farclas
                                                                                                                        330 Min
                                                                                                                        450 coko Beach
                                                                                                                        530 Meticulous

Comment

Anyone got a link to watch the racing 😬

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X